ADVERTISEMENT

The program we knew and once loved is officially dead...

Nah, we could actually be like Alabama and Central Florida and claim a few more titles... except legitimately.

NCAA recognizes over 20 NCs for Bama, so we don't even claim all the ones we have won.

Georgia had a nice run under Herschel and got incredibly lucky that it happened right as Bryant was retiring at Bama, and Dye hadn't gotten things rolling yet at aubarn. If Herschel had come to Georgia 3 years earlier or 3 years later, Georgia doesn't win anything with him.

Wasn't.

Back to back shutouts of pretty decent teams says you are rounding into form.

Q is definitely becoming the best DL in the nation. But our LBs and DBs aren't as good as they typically are under Saban.

We DO have a ton of WR talent, but Tua is the straw that stirs the drink. Not sure what Jalen's recovery schedule looks like, but worst case scenario if Jalen had to start over Tua and it was for ONE game, I think we have a 50/50 chance of winning. If he needs to play both playoff games, I don't see us winning both.

Unless we play Georgia both times, Kirby always chokes against Bama. :cool:

You're hilarious. We didn't execute in the redzone the first 2 trips. Auburn was up 7-6 but was never whipping us. We drove it right down their throats the first drive... right at their strength. Kirby is now 3-1 against Gus. Auburn beats Bama more than Auburn beats UGA. LOL
TDs? Plural? These clowns haven’t scored a TD after the first quarter since 2009 in Athens. Trying to figure out how many TDs it takes to equal 10 points.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Resort to name calling when you have nothing. Which part of claiming nattys isn't true? Do some research, friend.

Your implication that Bama is claiming more than we should. We actually don't claim as many as we could.

Doesn't Georgia claim the 68 NC? That one was awarded by some 5th rate pollster Lukenthous or something. Or did the Dawgs finally drop that one? Don't you also claim one from the 40s?

How many does Georgia claim now? Do you claim 2017 because Georgia was too young?

Who let the dawgs out, woff---woff-woff... :confused:

mail

Muschamp, Mac, and Foley...they all destroyed it beyond life support...

Mullen may do well in the future...he may even win a title of some kind at some point...

But it is never coming back to what it was...

If you were lucky enough to be alive to see it at its height, count your lucky stars...we will never see it there again...

Boo hoo...

http://www.gatorsports.com/2018/11/dooley-decreased-stadium-capacity-coming/

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/flo...-lowest-since-before-the-swamp-was-the-swamp/

This is a bit melodramatic. It's been eight years of unwatchable football, I mean even the games we won were hard to watch. UF fans have a bit of PTSD. Plus, Machen tinkered with the student body too much, as i understand it admissions are going back to a more balanced person approach. It'll be fine. Foley is gone and we're spending money on football again. It's watchable again, and once UF fans get out of their support groups they'll be back at the stadium. Sounds like maybe you're one of them. As previously mentioned, college football in general has an attendance problem. Our fan base is large enough to mitigate that.

Oh, ive seen your teams games all on film, you'll get tossed out much worse than that. Uga is soft soft up front on both sides of the ball, Bama will be able to do as they please. Not making fun, just calling it like it is. Our OL was pancaking with syrup to your rush ends, many a time, and again. Bama will run as they wish, and throw as well, but won't need too. And that horrendous 3rd down % iv'e seen plenty from Fromm, against Bama blitzes, ew boy. Good luck

I think Bama's offense will handle GA pretty easily this season but that young O line Georgia has is pretty stout and I think they may be able to run on Bama some.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT