ADVERTISEMENT

The program we knew and once loved is officially dead...

Just try and act like you have a little class. Don’t go calling people that you don’t even know names like some kid.
I call it how i see it. An overtime loss to the best dynasty in history isnt a sniff well then....

Mullen is ahead of the curve IMO.

Mullen is clearly the class of coaches in the state of Florida right now.

And looking at what the nasty FSU fans are saying on social media right now about their own players is breaking my heart. These poor babies don't deserve this abuse! Recruits see this stuff, I will be interested to see how many top recruits back off FSU after seeing how classless their fans are.

Mullen is clearly the class of coaches in the state of Florida right now.

And looking at what the nasty FSU fans are saying on social media right now about their own players is breaking my heart. These poor babies don't deserve this abuse! Recruits see this stuff, I will be interested to see how many top recruits back off FSU after seeing how classless their fans are.
Is there a classier coach in florida than richt?

Not even close. Richt has won more games from a football perspective and from a life perspective, what kind of fella is mullen?
Richt looks pretty lost at Miami right now. He looks pretty disinterested and this is his 3rd year at Miami and that program doesn’t look to be improving.

Reactions: Dawgs_74
Richt looks pretty lost at Miami right now. He looks pretty disinterested and this is his 3rd year at Miami and that program doesn’t look to be improving.

Nope. Richt is a class guy but a lazy coach. Ironically, Kirby stole many of Georgia's top recruits from him while he was at Bama.

Kirby is getting most of Georgia's top recruits now, but he doesn't have Nick's development in place, so he can't get the most from those players like he could at Bama.

Nope. Richt is a class guy but a lazy coach. Ironically, Kirby stole many of Georgia's top recruits from him while he was at Bama.

Kirby is getting most of Georgia's top recruits now, but he doesn't have Nick's development in place, so he can't get the most from those players like he could at Bama.
I agree with your statement. What i find so amazing about nick is that with all the staff turnover, he doesnt seem to miss a beat.

Bama will best UGA by 14. It’ll be a momentum game too...so if Bama is hitting on all cylinders, it’ll be like 26.

Yep just living the dream...you know playing meaningful games people outside our fanbase actually watch.

Oh, ive seen your teams games all on film, you'll get tossed out much worse than that. Uga is soft soft up front on both sides of the ball, Bama will be able to do as they please. Not making fun, just calling it like it is. Our OL was pancaking with syrup to your rush ends, many a time, and again. Bama will run as they wish, and throw as well, but won't need too. And that horrendous 3rd down % iv'e seen plenty from Fromm, against Bama blitzes, ew boy. Good luck

Oh, ive seen your teams games all on film, you'll get tossed out much worse than that. Uga is soft soft up front on both sides of the ball, Bama will be able to do as they please. Not making fun, just calling it like it is. Our OL was pancaking with syrup to your rush ends, many a time, and again. Bama will run as they wish, and throw as well, but won't need too. And that horrendous 3rd down % iv'e seen plenty from Fromm, against Bama blitzes, ew boy. Good luck
Thats why they play the game.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I personally think bama is by far the best team in the nation. It will be interesting though, to see us get our shot.

I agree with your statement. What i find so amazing about nick is that with all the staff turnover, he doesnt seem to miss a beat.

Nick always hires staff with the idea being that they will be promoted under him. He hired Kirby as DB coach with the idea being that he would become DC one day.

He hired Tosh as a defensive analyst, then moved him on field to coach LBs. Then he became DC.

The coaches all train with each other and know each other's roles so when one leaves, the other guy slides over and the transition is a lot smoother.

He hired Pruitt as DB coach, then he became DC.

Mike Locksley started out as an offensive analyst. Then he went to WR coach, now he is OC.

Having said that, Butch is now an offensive analyst, that scares me....

Nick always hires staff with the idea being that they will be promoted under him. He hired Kirby as DB coach with the idea being that he would become DC one day.

He hired Tosh as a defensive analyst, then moved him on field to coach LBs. Then he became DC.

The coaches all train with each other and know each other's roles so when one leaves, the other guy slides over and the transition is a lot smoother.

He hired Pruitt as DB coach, then he became DC.

Mike Locksley started out as an offensive analyst. Then he went to WR coach, now he is OC.

Having said that, Butch is now an offensive analyst, that scares me....
Butch is a certified Yankee. He'll go to Maryland or some Yankee job opening.

Kirby inherited a roster that had a top 10 class two of the three years previously. He’s had a top 10 class every year he’s been there with two of them in the top 5. So that’s essentially five straight years of top 5 classes, but to let UGA fans tell it they’re playing with scrubs. If they’re young 3 years in who’s fault is that exactly?
Kirby did not have a top 5 class his first year. Also, if you don't realize how big a difference a 6-10 class is compared to a top 3, you haven't been paying attention. Richt had a few highly rated classes burn out and he never made OL a priority. On top of that Kirby, like all first time head coaches, has had to settle in to head coaching. I don't remember many first time head coaches doing much better.
Yes we had talent, but so have your Gators.

Dude. aubarn is currently whipping your ass on your own field. Dawg fans are dumb.
Whipping our ass? We scored every possession in the first half. LOL, they were never whipping our ass.
On another note, Tua better be ready because Auburn is dirty and will try to take him out. I'm sure this isn't news to you.

Good to see Gator fans counting on other teams to bury us, because you won't be anytime soon.

I love this trash talk from a school and fan base that hasn’t accomplished shit. You beat a 4-win team that fired their coach after the game and then a rebuilding UF. Congrats on your 2-game win streak. Sorry ass McElwain embarrassed Kirby year 1 btw, but I’m sure the excuse will be that it was year 1 for Kirby. Meanwhile you all beating Mullen in year 1 is a sure sign we aren’t winning anytime soon. I would say y’all are ignorant but the reality is most of y’all are dumb as all hell. Every time you beat UF it’s a sure sign of a run of dominance, the little brother complex is strong with your never was program.

Last edited:
According to UGA fans only their program can improve year over year. Everybody else will stay the same while they just stack up their trophies. At least accomplish something before you run your cock suckers. So starved for success, pretty hilarious.

Reactions: seffnergator
I love this trash talk from a school and fan base that hasn’t accomplished shit. You beat a 4-win team that fired their coach after the game and then a rebuilding UF. Congrats on your 2-game win streak. Sorry ass McElwain embarrassed Kirby year 1 btw, but I’m sure the excuse will be that it was year 1 for Kirby. Meanwhile you all beating Mullen in year 1 is a sure sign we aren’t winning anytime soon. I would say y’all are ignorant but the reality is most of y’all are dumb as all hell. Every time you beat UF it’s a sure sign of a run of dominance, the little brother complex is strong with your never was program.
Never was? LOL Florida fans think football started in the 1990s.
What is happening is Florida's dominance of the 90s and 00s has come to a close. We'll see if we can truly turn the tables, but we're heading in the right direction. You can't have a winning record in the 2010s against the Dawgs... it's a start.

Whipping our ass? We scored every possession in the first half. LOL, they were never whipping our ass.
On another note, Tua better be ready because Auburn is dirty and will try to take him out. I'm sure this isn't news to you.

They were whipping you early when aubarn was getting TDs and Georgia was dinking FGs. Face facts: Malzahn came out with a better gameplan, that's why aubarn had the early lead. Then Georgia's talent advantage was able to overcome Kirby's coaching.

Seems to be a trend for Georgia in big games. Other team outcoaches and they have to hope the talent can save the day. Sometimes it does like yestiddy, sometimes it doesn't.

Congrats? You had 4 great years almost 40 years ago. Outside of that your program has been trash. So yea...never was. I also love being lectured about thinking football started in the 90’s meanwhile you choose 2010 as some arbitrary timeline to judge the health of each program because why? It coincides with UF having the two worst coaches in their programs history? Please.

Never was? LOL Florida fans think football started in the 1990s.
What is happening is Florida's dominance of the 90s and 00s has come to a close. We'll see if we can truly turn the tables, but we're heading in the right direction. You can't have a winning record in the 2010s against the Dawgs... it's a start.

Couldn't you say the same thing about Georgia without the Herschel years?

Reactions: TennesseeGator
They were whipping you early when aubarn was getting TDs and Georgia was dinking FGs. Face facts: Malzahn came out with a better gameplan, that's why aubarn had the early lead. Then Georgia's talent advantage was able to overcome Kirby's coaching.

Seems to be a trend for Georgia in big games. Other team outcoaches and they have to hope the talent can save the day. Sometimes it does like yestiddy, sometimes it doesn't.
You're hilarious. We didn't execute in the redzone the first 2 trips. Auburn was up 7-6 but was never whipping us. We drove it right down their throats the first drive... right at their strength. Kirby is now 3-1 against Gus. Auburn beats Bama more than Auburn beats UGA. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT