ADVERTISEMENT

The program we knew and once loved is officially dead...

Muschamp, Mac, and Foley...they all destroyed it beyond life support...

Mullen may do well in the future...he may even win a title of some kind at some point...

But it is never coming back to what it was...

If you were lucky enough to be alive to see it at its height, count your lucky stars...we will never see it there again...

Boo hoo...

http://www.gatorsports.com/2018/11/dooley-decreased-stadium-capacity-coming/

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/flo...-lowest-since-before-the-swamp-was-the-swamp/
Positive vibes only…

I started following the SEC closely starting in 1992. You speak of the Gators never coming back to whatever they had been. Gators have been in the SEC for maybe 85 years. Historically what has the gators accomplished during those 85 years? I know they had a blip up when SOS took over in 1990 after the Gators were chaught cheating and placed on probation. That blip continued under UM for a few more years. Again just avoiding a public mess when UM let players run wild. The blip resulted in the gators winning a few conference championships . The blip is over now the gators are back to their historical performance. On the bright side it appears that FSU is dragging the bottom so an end of the year win appears likely for the gators which has not happen often since the early ‘80. That certainly is a bright spot for gator fans.

I started following the SEC closely starting in 1992. You speak of the Gators never coming back to whatever they had been. Gators have been in the SEC for maybe 85 years. Historically what has the gators accomplished during those 85 years? I know they had a blip up when SOS took over in 1990 after the Gators were chaught cheating and placed on probation. That blip continued under UM for a few more years. Again just avoiding a public mess when UM let players run wild. The blip resulted in the gators winning a few conference championships . The blip is over now the gators are back to their historical performance. On the bright side it appears that FSU is dragging the bottom so an end of the year win appears likely for the gators which has not happen often since the early ‘80. That certainly is a bright spot for gator fans.

lol Pretty silly take on things. We became a powerhouse first at the end of Pell's time here in the 80s. We have been a contender for championships for the last 35 years and have a bunch of SEC Championships and 3 National Championships.

Also Florida's population exploded during that time leading to the great talent pool as long as you get those recruits signed up. This is nothing like pre-1983 as far as the circumstances to be able to field a top team.

Thats great and all and not totally accurate.

Meanwhile USCjr has never won anything!

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Ant believe I’m going to defend UF here but a Cock talking about not doing anything is beyond hilarious. That blip you refer to went on for most of 2 decades, minus Ron Zook. Are all Cock fans this unaware of their futility? Rhetorical question.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Ant believe I’m going to defend UF here but a Cock talking about not doing anything is beyond hilarious. That blip you refer to went on for most of 2 decades, minus Ron Zook. Are all Cock fans this unaware of their futility? Rhetorical question.
Yes they are. They seem to struggle looking in the mirror when talking about college football programs. The only least accomplished SEC East programs in that division besides USCjr is Kentucky and Vandy. Even Missouri has won the East more times than them.

What I find even more ironic is the most success they have ever had in their entire history is with a Florida Gator alum as their head coach.

Yes they are. They seem to struggle looking in the mirror when talking about college football programs. The only least accomplished SEC East programs in that division besides USCjr is Kentucky and Vandy. Even Missouri has won the East more times than them.

What I find even more ironic is the most success they have ever had in their entire history is with a Florida Gator alum as their head coach.

Your last sentence applies to the gators as well as the Gamecocks. If you remove SOS’s record from both programs nether would have much to talk about over the 100 years both have fielded a football team. I know there were 4 years with UM during the gators 100 plus years of football where they blipped up briefly before going down to their historical performance. Sometimes facts are hard to face but keeping eyes closed lead to dreams that leads to disappointments.

Your last sentence applies to the gators as well as the Gamecocks. If you remove SOS’s record from both programs nether would have much to talk about over the 100 years both have fielded a football team. I know there were 4 years with UM during the gators 100 plus years of football where they blipped up briefly before going down to their historical performance. Sometimes facts are hard to face but keeping eyes closed lead to dreams that leads to disappointments.

lol Just ignore the past 35 years. Your argument is a complete joke.

You guys need a champions club.... I hated going to games before.... Now, its my favorite thing to do. Looking down on all the poors and laughing at them using a fan to cool themselves while i have a mister in the shade with ac just a fee steps away...... Amzing feeling

Maybe you have missed the last two games? Do you realize UGA is the youngest team in the SEC and you lose your entire Oline next year? Gonna be ugly.......

LMAO! Georgia fans are NPC with this whole 'we are the youngest team to ever play the game" talking point.

Methinks you are leaning on an inexperienced team excuse because you are scared of your inexperienced head coach. Can't blame you there.

Three National Championships and 8 SEC titles, tied with Auburn.

Could be worse, could be no national or SEC titles. Like some.

LMAO! Georgia fans are NPC with this whole 'we are the youngest team to ever play the game" talking point.

Methinks you are leaning on an inexperienced team excuse because you are scared of your inexperienced head coach. Can't blame you there.

Kirby inherited a roster that had a top 10 class two of the three years previously. He’s had a top 10 class every year he’s been there with two of them in the top 5. So that’s essentially five straight years of top 5 classes, but to let UGA fans tell it they’re playing with scrubs. If they’re young 3 years in who’s fault is that exactly?

Oh boy, I can't wait to see Florida bury this team again in the coming years. Enjoy being a never was, and most likely never going to be.

Your welcome for Spurrier giving you a taste of the Big time. Sadly even he couldn't get you guys anything but 1 SEC East ribbon. That is your programs centerpiece banner.

Being a football fan I want to see competitive games, that being said I don't see Georgia or anybody giving you guys a game this year.

You guys are ruining football!!!!!@@

Maybe beating Muschamp in a game we've always lost in the past was the first step in removing the funk.

Whatever makes you feel better. Sure let’s just erase all past history. USCjr has no history or no future.

Being a football fan I want to see competitive games, that being said I don't see Georgia or anybody giving you guys a game this year.

You guys are ruining football!!!!!@@

Saban is playing with fire, if Tua takes one more big hit he's probably done for the year. I am glad he finally pulled him today would be fine with him not taking a snap next week.

Look cock dude. Sure we weren't good back in our pee paw's day when they played in leather helmets, two platoon football, no scholarship limits, and a few games were televised on the black and white non cable tv's. Let not forget Florida's population boom. Most important let's not forget desegregation. I guess it doesn't bother me Florida wasn't an all white powerhouse. Since I've been alive I've got to see Florida win multiple SEC championships. 3 national championships. A 4th when Pell/Hall was playing the same bs Bama and others were pulling. I got to see one hell of a RB play for UF and later go on to be one of the best NFL RB's. I've got to see two Heisman Trophy winners. Meanwhile you got to watch a couple of winless seasons. Multiple losing seasons. USC has had two HOF coaches have average seasons mixed in with a handful of double digit winning seasons. One mighty SEC East title. Shit that McElwain won twice. Remember McElwain has more SEC East titles then SCar. That's sad.

I hate that Kramer and company went after such mediocrity instead of getting Clemson. At least when they puff their chest out they have something to support ths reason. Cocks...not so much.

Dude. aubarn is currently whipping your ass on your own field. Dawg fans are dumb.

At the start of the year I would have thought Georgia was the only team capable of beating you. As of tonight I don't see them making it closer than a 2 score game.

That leaves Clemson, maybe Notre Dame and Michigan/Ohio State as the other three.

Like I said, you guys with Tua are that team in the old NCAA video games rated 100.

Kirby inherited a roster that had a top 10 class two of the three years previously. He’s had a top 10 class every year he’s been there with two of them in the top 5. So that’s essentially five straight years of top 5 classes, but to let UGA fans tell it they’re playing with scrubs. If they’re young 3 years in who’s fault is that exactly?
Nobody beats cocks like you folks. Have a good night.

Lol your claim to being great again is beating usc? Really?
You’re very confused and reading comprehension isn’t very good. Where did he say great? With that being said we did beat LSU which is our best win this season.

What he is saying is Mullen is slowly but surely changing the funk and the culture that both Muschump and McElwain created.

You’re very confused and reading comprehension isn’t very good. Where did he say great? With that being said we did beat LSU which is our best win this season.

What he is saying is Mullen is slowly but surely changing the funk and the culture that both Muschump and McElwain created.
Yeah i dont see where he is changing things very much. A mediocre team,a very meager class coming in, hes an oddball. He doesnt make eye contact with the media. My guess all the crack in his system lol. He will never win the east.

Yeah i dont see where he is changing things very much. A mediocre team,a very meager class coming in, hes an oddball. He doesnt make eye contact with the media. My guess all the crack in his system lol. He will never win the east.
Lets see the team won all of 4 games last year and he’s already won 7 games with a roster that has a lot of holes because McElwain didn’t recruit.

The guy can clearly coach. If you look at the roster and the depth it’s actually pretty impressive what he has been able to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT