ADVERTISEMENT

The Left is Worried.........very worried - and it's about time

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
The Supreme Court’s “Breathtakingly Radical” New Approach to Election Law
In the weeks before Election Day, the court weighed in on more than a dozen cases in a way that many portrayed as a mixed bag for voting rights—allowing voting expansions to stand in some cases and sharply curtailing them in others. But that scorecard approach obscures the principal effect of the court’s rulings: In all of the cases, regardless of whether the Trump campaign won or lost, the justices quietly—yet dramatically—rolled back Americans’ voting rights in ways that could do permanent harm—that is, unless Congress steps in.

How DARE the courts require that federal elections are free and fair, require some proof of validity, and close the door on voter fraud!!! Racist!!! And there you have it, going forward it will no longer be easy to defraud the nation with an illegitimate result.

The Supreme Court’s “Breathtakingly Radical” New Approach to Election Law
In the weeks before Election Day, the court weighed in on more than a dozen cases in a way that many portrayed as a mixed bag for voting rights—allowing voting expansions to stand in some cases and sharply curtailing them in others. But that scorecard approach obscures the principal effect of the court’s rulings: In all of the cases, regardless of whether the Trump campaign won or lost, the justices quietly—yet dramatically—rolled back Americans’ voting rights in ways that could do permanent harm—that is, unless Congress steps in.

How DARE the courts require that federal elections are free and fair, require some proof of validity, and close the door on voter fraud!!! Racist!!! And there you have it, going forward it will no longer be easy to defraud the nation with an illegitimate result.
How one-sided and biased was that article?! As the page ended and I needed to click the button to continue the article I used my right to NOT read any further. Man, the media is blunt in their biased views. It's unbelievable.

Every saturday there is a dem business acquaintance I am around. Yesterday, he was demonstrably upset, and even came up to me to talk. I don’t talk politics in a business setting for obvious reasons. Never want to alienate customers from either side of the aisle. That being said, yesterday he yapped my ear off for twenty minutes, you could tell he was worried. I didn’t say a word, and this guy has no idea where I stand politically. They are scurred

Last edited:
What does it say about today's democratic party that dems feel that following the Constitution is 'breathtakingly radical'?
If Biden somehow skips through this mess and takes control of the Presidency, they'll simply skip over the Constitution and ignore all principles of law that are governed through the Constitution so we can attain our "Global one-world government". People will say, "Oh, but wait. We have control of the Senate." Yeah, right. As if these spineless Rep. Senators are going to go rogue and vote FOR AMERICA? Take those two Senators in Georgia right now who are afraid of leaving their basements to fight for Trump AND their own election.

Every saturday there is a dem businesses acquaintance I am around. Yesterday, he was demonstrably upset, and even came up to me to talk. I don’t talk politics in a business setting for obvious reasons. Never want to alienate customers from either side of the aisle. That being said, yesterday he yapped my ear off for twenty minutes, you could tell he was worried. I didn’t say a word, and this guy has no idea where I stand politically. They are scurred

Scared they will find out they cheated?

Curious that not a single dem is concerned that there could be voter fraud, they are always scared that someone will find out they cheated. As if they dont care (and they dont) if they cheated, they just dont want to get CAUGHT cheating.

Isn't it strange how the Dems were so terrified and angry about ACB getting nominated prior to the election? Now we know why. Think about this scenario that's playing out now if Trump would have waited on her nomination? He'd be toast.
Rock On Trump!!!
Yep, he threw them a curve while they were thinking fastball (RVW). Brilliant!

Reactions: kjfreeze
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT