ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden gaffe (because he accidentally uttered truth) during his speech

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
This is what he said, according to a New York Times transcript of the president’s remarks: "The United States accounts, as all of you know, for less than 15 percent of carbon emissions. The rest of the world accounts for 85 percent. That’s why I kept my commitment to rejoin the Paris Accord, because if we do everything perfectly, it’s not going to matter."

This is what he said, according to a New York Times transcript of the president’s remarks: "The United States accounts, as all of you know, for less than 15 percent of carbon emissions. The rest of the world accounts for 85 percent. That’s why I kept my commitment to rejoin the Paris Accord, because if we do everything perfectly, it’s not going to matter."

HAHAHAHAHA!! He's such a brain dead fvcktard. Accidentally spilled the beans, Dimtards aghast! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Pelosi probably wet her pants.
One of these days Biden is going to shit his Depends on stage.

giphy.gif

Reactions: jfegaly
So Hiden just admitted that Pres Trump was right to pull us out of the Paris Climate Accord?

@BSC911 told us he listened to Hiden's speech. How did he miss that whopper?
Nobody listened to that shit. Just watching, reading, and listening to the MSM Cliff's Notes takes an hour daily to catch all of his fvckups. :mad: A walking, talking, gaffe machine.🤣

Sensible Americans are embarrassed AF having the leader of the free world be such an imbecile.

12316332.jpg

The MSM absolutely fawned over his tone, how great it felt to hear him speak and how the entire affair was intimate.

American mainstream journalism is freaking dead. Their response is more embarrassing than Joe's inability to communicate.

Last edited:
The MSM was too busy practicing racial inclusion and pilling on Uncle Tim
Anyone seen @kalimgoodman? I mean he trips over himself to fly into threads normally and invent racism from the right or cops that clearly isn't there. Now that we have a clear cut case of the dems being openly racist.....well his 'work' has picked up and he's not available for comment.

What a coincidence.

Reactions: jfegaly
The pixie dust spreaders and wood elves 🧝‍♀️ 🤭😭😭😭
Dang, nail. I had forgotten all about the pixie dusters and wood elves. The weather hasn't participated with these stiffs in about 15 years now but they're still lying to us. Except Gorleone. What happened to him? He made off with his estimated $150 million with his ruse.

Biden is a poor wood elf. He tells a truth about the Paris Accord.

Dang, nail. I had forgotten all about the pixie dusters and wood elves. The weather hasn't participated with these stiffs in about 15 years now but they're still lying to us. Except Gorleone. What happened to him? He made off with his estimated $150 million with his ruse.

Biden is a poor wood elf. He tells a truth about the Paris Accord.
The media loves them some Robbing Hiden. He proposes to steal from the poor and give the proceeds to the sheriff of Nottingham.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT