ADVERTISEMENT

So the country is "systemically racist" but Biden & Harris now say the people are not racist. What is that?

You think it's only one way to have systemic racism. You're a cop to my knowledge, you know that there's more than one way to be a murder, rapist, thief, robber, etc. Not everything comes in one form. I think you would realize that. Majority of the people who responded to this thread or my comments, told me that this would make it racism or this would make it racism in the system. Do you find that interesting that everyone has different ideas as to what is racism in a system? Based off that, I'm never going to show it because I provide salary and you say not good enough. The people who mentioned salary and liked the comment about salary will just ignore that and switch to your request. Whether you believe the system is racist or not, I was put in a can't prove situation to you guys.

Lastly, you mentioned lawsuits before and how laws protect against racism in systems. Do you truly think that stops people? We have laws against crimes like murder, rape, DUIs and robbery. Yet, as you know people still commit crimes. You can't truly believe that people ignore laws EXCEPT when it comes to racist practices.

I'm one of the rare black people who doesn't believe that policing has systemic racism. Even Tim Scott alluded to that being a thing. So don't say I'm a race baiter because I think something is racist. So is Tim Scott a race baiter? I don't get why white people like you have to assume black people have to lie. What the hell do we gain from being discriminated against overall? What do I gain? Like seriously.

I have no idea kalim.

I've made an honest effort to explain my position and an honest effort to see the systemic racism that you mentioned. Both efforts came up short.

No offense but after reading your responses, I come away with the feeling that you feel it and therefore it must be true...because for damn sure you didn't use evidence to show it.

Why do you feel it and why do you, IMHO, want to believe it? I haven't a clue. But I sure as hell wish it wasn't the case.

Reactions: jfegaly
That is not what black people say. Not at all. I know zero black people who thinks like that, do you?
It's why it's done, I personally wish this country would quite focusing so much on race, of course when 92% of black people vote for Democrats it makes it all but impossible to not call every thing racist. If I were black I would be embarrassed about that statistic, it shouldn't be so easy to manipulate you guys.

I'll give your response, I need to know his job, how much he's asking for, is he single, married ,blah blah 🙄

You're deflecting...all that information is in there.

"Assuming all else is equal..."

You saw that. You didn't want to answer. Why? Hmmm...the why is an ugly answer i fear.

It's why it's done, I personally wish this country would quite focusing so much on race, of course when 92% of black people vote for Democrats it makes it all but impossible to not call every thing racist. If I were black I would be embarrassed about that statistic, it shouldn't be so easy to manipulate you guys.
Done by whom? Black people? I'm 34 and I never heard a black person say that, so where is this coming from?

Done by whom? Black people? I'm 34 and I never heard a black person say that, so where is this coming from?
It's common sense kalim, as you know. Your path to success was much more difficult than mine was. I had white privilege

You're deflecting...all that information is in there.

"Assuming all else is equal..."

You saw that. You didn't want to answer. Why? Hmmm...the why is an ugly answer i fear.
No I did what you did and what you do best. We all have tendency. I tend to over talk and add unnecessary stuff and you tend to need more. So I need more help 😄...

It's common sense kalim, as you know. Your path to success was much more difficult than mine was. I had white privilege
I don't believe in white privilege. Never did and never will. I just asked a simple question, who says what you said?

You don't believe in white privilege but you believe in systemic racism.....hmmm that makes a lot of sense kalim. Talking to you is like talking to my cat.
They are not the same. Not at all. There are poor whites in this world too you know. Guess you refuse to answer because you know what you said was BS.

You do that too... changing topics. Appreciate your service and what you do. I know it can't be easy.

It's my pleasure.

But yea, I'm still lost. That's fine, I believe the conversation came to a head anyway.
They are not the same. Not at all. There are poor whites in this world too you know. Guess you refuse to answer because you know what you said was BS.

I've been specifically told by learned libs that poor white folk still enjoy white privilege. The size of our bank accounts, in this regard, do not matter.

Refuse to answer what? You don't pay attention, I can't do much more for you, by The way you're saying now that poor whites are discriminated against as well? What do we call that and maybe we should talk about the fact that poorer people have a more difficult time qualifying for loans, if that's your stance we agree, but that's not systemic racism.

Yep...that made my head hurt as well.
You guys know shit about race 🤦🏽‍♂️

White Privilege is saying that because you are white, your life is easier and will always be easier because you're white. Being white alone means success, unless you don't try.

Systemic racism is saying that there are systems that are designed to keep blacks down and make things more difficult for blacks. Doesn't mean the system is designed for all whites to succeed, but just to make sure blacks don't.

Refuse to answer what? You don't pay attention, I can't do much more for you, by The way you're saying now that poor whites are discriminated against as well? What do we call that and maybe we should talk about the fact that poorer people have a more difficult time qualifying for loans, if that's your stance we agree, but that's not systemic racism.
Naw we aren't doing this. You didn't answer. I specifically asked you did you hear a black person say he/she didn't succeed in life because of racism? When I said, what do blacks have to lie for? You said to say it's the system when they fail. So when did you hear a black person say that?

Naw we aren't doing this. You didn't answer. I specifically asked you did you hear a black person say he/she didn't succeed in life because of racism? When I said, what do blacks have to lie for? You said to say it's the system when they fail. So when did you hear a black person say that?
I hear it all day everyday in the media, remember there is systemic racism it's nit your fault, vote for me and I will make you my sugar baby for life.

You guys know shit about race 🤦🏽‍♂️

White Privilege is saying that because you are white, your life is easier and will always be easier because you're white. Being white alone means success, unless you don't try.

Systemic racism is saying that there are systems that are designed to keep blacks down and make things more difficult for blacks. Doesn't mean the system is designed for all whites to succeed, but just to make sure blacks don't.

Let's just say that yours is not the lone definition of white privilege.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT