ADVERTISEMENT

So the country is "systemically racist" but Biden & Harris now say the people are not racist. What is that?

There have been republican presidents too. I hear what you're saying about blindly believing in the democrats. Nobody is saying that only the democrats can fix it. The democrats are just the only party to acknowledge that it needs to be fixed. I truly don't care who fixes it and I bet if you talk to other people of color they will say the same. Candace Owens even said her biggest frustration with the Republican party is that they gave up on courting the black vote. Can't you acknowledge that? The system is better it just needs some more work and I don't care the party.

Your 1st question highlights that you don't understand what systemic means. I tried to explain it but it's clearly that my explanation isn't working. You seem to think a system is whats current.
Actually it’s you that does not understand what systemic means and you’re trying to redefine things. I showed you how education has evolved over time hence the systemic problem it had was no more. When you say education and housing are systemically racist you are not talking about the past. You are literally talking about right now. If you say housing and education were historically racist no one worth listening to is going to argue that point. You’re making a claim against the modern system using issues from three hundred years ago. That’s called excuse making but its wrapped up in bullshit philosophical language with no substance.

The Republican Party f’d up allowing democrats to control education. Candace Owens is absolutely correct about their lack of outreach to the black community, but even when that happens what is the response? The black people that engage in discussions are immediately attacked and called things like “token” and “uncle toms.” Look as recently as Ice Cube’s treatment for evidence and keep going back.

Until black culture wants education to get better it won’t. Backing democrats that vote against school choice while those elected officials send their kids where ever they want to go isn’t going to fix anything. This isn’t a Presidential problem. Until elected officials from the local to the feds have to live and operate in the rules they make things won’t get better. Education needs a total reform in this country and only one party is standing in the way of that right now. Status quo has been the soup de jour and the Democrats do everything they can to block any changes.

Actually it’s you that does not understand what systemic means and you’re trying to redefine things. I showed you how education has evolved over time hence the systemic problem it had was no more. When you say education and housing are systemically racist you are not talking about the past. You are literally talking about right now. If you say housing and education were historically racist no one worth listening to is going to argue that point. You’re making a claim against the modern system using issues from three hundred years ago. That’s called excuse making but its wrapped up in bullshit philosophical language with no substance.

The Republican Party f’d up allowing democrats to control education. Candace Owens is absolutely correct about their lack of outreach to the black community, but even when that happens what is the response? The black people that engage in discussions are immediately attacked and called things like “token” and “uncle toms.” Look as recently as Ice Cube’s treatment for evidence and keep going back.

Until black culture wants education to get better it won’t. Backing democrats that vote against school choice while those elected officials send their kids where ever they want to go isn’t going to fix anything. This isn’t a Presidential problem. Until elected officials from the local to the feds have to live and operate in the rules they make things won’t get better. Education needs a total reform in this country and only one party is standing in the way of that right now. Status quo has been the soup de jour and the Democrats do everything they can to block any changes.
The sad truth is that this isn't really a "black problem". It's a white cuck problem. Yes, I said it. White guilt ridden cuck problem. Instead of "a rising tide lifts all ships", their approach is"let's sink all of the boats, then we'll all be equally miserable."

Cuckle doodle doo fry cooks!

The sad truth is that this isn't really a "black problem". It's a white cuck problem. Yes, I said it. White guilt ridden cuck problem. Instead of "a rising tide lifts all ships", their approach is"let's sink all of the boats, then we'll all be equally miserable."

Cuckle doodle doo fry cooks!
You’re right and I believe an in depth conversation about specific issues in education should be a whole different topic.

You’re right and I believe an in depth conversation about specific issues in education should be a whole different topic.
The teachers unions ought to be bitch slapped. (this is not about Florida, but in general) Who suffers the worst when inner city public schools are closed while those fat assed cucks sit on their asses at home doing nothing.......and students are wandering the streets? This just another example of Dimtard logic. Their plantation grasp just knows no end. Keep em stupid and voting Dimtard.

The teachers unions ought to be bitch slapped. (this is not about Florida, but in general) Who suffers the worst when inner city public schools are closed while those fat assed cucks sit on their asses at home doing nothing.......and students are wandering the streets? This just another example of Dimtard logic. Their plantation grasp just knows no end. Keep em stupid and voting Dimtard.
I’m actually torn on kids being out of school being a bad thing. Economically it is terrible for two income homes that cannot adjust their schedules and lose money because of these lazy ass teachers. But less bullshit indoctrination these kids have to suffer through I’m ok with.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I’m actually torn on kids being out of school being a bad thing. Economically it is terrible for two income homes that cannot adjust their schedules and lose money because of these lazy ass teachers. But less bullshit indoctrination these kids have to suffer through I’m ok with.
Indoctrination for the white kids when in class vs poor black kids learning the skreets and learning the dope trade. You think an inner city kid is doing online distance learning? 🤣 I think we're effed either way.

Housing more than education. Blacks still have a high loan rejection

See you're looking for excuses. So there is nothing I can show you to think differently. I'm convinced that no matter what I link you'll have excuses for the data. I'm aware that conservative white men are most stubborn on race. They hate hearing that race is a problem.

The real challenge is, show me data saying blacks are gets loans equal to whites. You guys ask me to provide data, I provide then you want more data. Time to flip this, provide data that housing isn't racist, education isn't racist instead of going by what you think/feel. I know I'm not going to change minds as bill tells me and I'm ok with that. At the same time, I have no issue providing different prospective.
You're not providing any data, do poor uneducated whites get loans easier than wealthy educated blacks? Come on man, you can't be this thick.

You're not providing any data, do poor uneducated whites get loans easier than wealthy educated blacks? Come on man, you can't be this thick.
That's a stupid comparison. Compare like for like. Poor whites gets loans at a higher rate than Poor blacks. Of course Kevin Durant would get loan over a white guy at Walmart. I seriously don't get that question. Is it a troll?

See you're looking for excuses.

In what way was i looking for an excuse? I asked for data. I asked you to back up your claim.

I'm aware that conservative white men are most stubborn on race.

We will just ignore this obviously racist comment.

We're monolithic though, right? I borrowed that phrase from you. No worries, I accept your apology.

The real challenge is, show me data saying blacks are gets loans equal to whites. You guys ask me to provide data, I provide then you want more data. Time to flip this, provide data that housing isn't racist, education isn't racist instead of going by what you think/feel. I know I'm not going to change minds as bill tells me and I'm ok with that. At the same time, I have no issue providing different prospective.

So in this bizzaro scenario, I have to prove your accusation false? Is that how it works man?

You made the statement but it's up to me to disprove it?

Even your own links don't make the claims as you're presenting them. They said blacks are turned down for loans at a greater rate. Those links DO NOT say that blacks with equal credit ratings and debt to income ratios are declined more often. That would be illegal and a slam dunk case against the lender.

So no, I do not accept your challenge to prove a negative...as the entire premise of such is mind numbingly ignorant and counterintuitive.

That's part of the defund the police movement. Less to cops, more to schools.

Throwing more money at it doesn't help. How do we know? We already spend almost twice as much per student in inner cities as compared to rural areas...but the test results, graduation rates and every other meaningful education stat favors the rural education.

Cop out #2.

I had high hopes for you friend.
It's not a cop out. It's not just me. I see other people on here fighting about studies, links and data. It seems like nobody information is ever enough. I've seen disagreements with other people data. Everyone on here is stubborn with their opinions and beliefs. That's just reality.

Have you ever changed someone else mind with your information? That is one thing @BillCutting4585, made me realize. Everyone is on this ride in their own way. You're never going to convince people of your beliefs or as he said, change minds.

It's not a cop out. It's not just me. I see other people on here fighting about studies, links and data. It seems like nobody information is ever enough. I've seen disagreements with other people data. Everyone on here is stubborn with their opinions and beliefs. That's just reality.

Have you ever changed someone else mind with your information? That is one thing @BillCutting4585, made me realize. Everyone is on this ride in their own way. You're never going to convince people of your beliefs or as he said, change minds.

So...the answer is to spout unverifiable bullshit, half-true bullshit, or entire bullshit and then demand the opposition to prove that your bullshit is bullshit?

That's not gonna work friend. If you could show me where 850 credit score black man with X debt to income ratio is denied more often than his white counterparts then you would have changed my mind.

You couldn't do that...because that's not the case.

If he believes what he says he does. Then he would say. America WAS systemically racist, but not anymore. Once again, he has been caught in a horseshat claim that he can’t back up.

Ditto...part of the reason I've found success in life, a BIG freaking part, came from the way my parents raised me and the sacrifices they made.

My mom went to work when I was 16. Prior to that she was home...kicking my ass over studying, making bad choices and just generally raising her son. It's because of her, and because my dad busted his ass at work as the sole provider, that I had an opportunity to flourish as an adult.

Reactions: fsumc
Reactions: Mdfgator
I run a lending company the last thing I look at is race its completely snd utterly irrelevent.

Everyone knows that lending companies would prefer to bask in the joys of systemic racism over increased bank profits from expanded qualified lendee's paying interest on their home loans.

If anyone believes that corporations care about any color, other than green, when it comes to profitability...well, I'm just not sure I can help.

That's a stupid comparison. Compare like for like. Poor whites gets loans at a higher rate than Poor blacks. Of course Kevin Durant would get loan over a white guy at Walmart. I seriously don't get that question. Is it a troll?

Comparing like to like would be as I said above.

Black guy with 800 credit score and X debt to income ratio

vs

White guy with 800 credit score and X debt to income ratio

If there's a discernable difference in that like-like example, I'm 100% with you on fighting for change.

Comparing like to like would be as I said above.

Black guy with 800 credit score and X debt to income ratio

vs

White guy with 800 credit score and X debt to income ratio

If there's a discernable difference in that like-like example, I'm 100% with you on fighting for change.
For the win? I have more studies after you find something wrong with these studies.

For the win? I have more studies after you find something wrong with these studies.

Ok...so first article is a huge fail. It's referencing income levels...that has nothing to do with credit scores or debt to income ratios.

One can have a high salary and still be broke AF. I have a sister who can attest to that. She makes X and she spends X+1.

That's not proof of systemic racism.

Article #2 also focuses on the macro while never bothering to delve into the micro. I don't believe that is by chance...rather by design.

Banks lend based on the lendee's ability to repay. They want more loans, not less.

Before you whine about me dismissing your links, consider that you have yet to focus on the very thing I mentioned and that others have mentioned...apples to apples comparison. Blaming it on skin color and not delving further is just lazy and race baiting.

Ok...so first article is a huge fail. It's referencing income levels...that has nothing to do with credit scores or debt to income ratios.

One can have a high salary and still be broke AF. I have a sister who can attest to that. She makes X and she spends X+1.

That's not proof of systemic racism.
Lol. You only think systemic racism has to be a credit scores. The other guy said salaries. It's difficult to find a study that checks everyone box. I tried 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Lol. You only think systemic racism has to be a credit scores. The other guy said salaries. It's difficult to find a study that checks everyone box. I tried 🤷🏽‍♂️.

No, you didn't really try.

But whatevs...banks hate making a profit off blacks according to you. That's your position, to hell with logic and greed.

Reactions: jfegaly
The other guy said salaries.

You have a million dollars to lend. You have two applicants...

One makes $10 million per year but he's in debt $100 million.

The other makes $1 million per year but he's in debt $100,000.

Assuming all else is equal, which one do you lend to?

If your goal is to make a profit off this loan after it is repaid, do you have any F's to give if one borrower is black or white?

Last edited:
Kalim, boy you are really easy to fool, this isn't that complicated, math is math.

If your goal is to make a profit off this loan after it is repaid, do you have any F's to give if one lender is black or white?
Race has zero to do with finance, it's just numbers, sometimes numbers can be harsh, but it's not racism.

No, you didn't really try.

But whatevs...banks hate making a profit off blacks according to you. That's your position, to hell with logic and greed.
You think it's only one way to have systemic racism. You're a cop to my knowledge, you know that there's more than one way to be a murder, rapist, thief, robber, etc. Not everything comes in one form. I think you would realize that. Majority of the people who responded to this thread or my comments, told me that this would make it racism or this would make it racism in the system. Do you find that interesting that everyone has different ideas as to what is racism in a system? Based off that, I'm never going to show it because I provide salary and you say not good enough. The people who mentioned salary and liked the comment about salary will just ignore that and switch to your request. Whether you believe the system is racist or not, I was put in a can't prove situation to you guys.

Lastly, you mentioned lawsuits before and how laws protect against racism in systems. Do you truly think that stops people? We have laws against crimes like murder, rape, DUIs and robbery. Yet, as you know people still commit crimes. You can't truly believe that people ignore laws EXCEPT when it comes to racist practices.

I'm one of the rare black people who doesn't believe that policing has systemic racism. Even Tim Scott alluded to that being a thing. So don't say I'm a race baiter because I think something is racist. So is Tim Scott a race baiter? I don't get why white people like you have to assume black people have to lie. What the hell do we gain from being discriminated against overall? What do I gain? Like seriously.

You think it's only one way to have systemic racism. You're a cop to my knowledge, you know that there's more than one way to be a murder, rapist, thief, robber, etc. Not everything comes in one form. I think you would realize that. Majority of the people who responded to this thread or my comments, told me that this would make it racism or this would make it racism in the system. Do you find that interesting that everyone has different ideas as to what is racism in a system? Based off that, I'm never going to show it because I provide salary and you say not good enough. The people who mentioned salary and liked the comment about salary will just ignore that and switch to your request. Whether you believe the system is racist or not, I was put in a can't prove situation to you guys.

Lastly, you mentioned lawsuits before and how laws protect against racism in systems. Do you truly think that stops people? We have laws against crimes like murder, rape, DUIs and robbery. Yet, as you know people still commit crimes. You can't truly believe that people ignore laws EXCEPT when it comes to racist practices.

I'm one of the rare black people who doesn't believe that policing has systemic racism. Even Tim Scott alluded to that being a thing. So don't say I'm a race baiter because I think something is racist. So is Tim Scott a race baiter? I don't get why white people like you have to assume black people have to lie. What the hell do we gain from being discriminated against overall? What do I gain? Like seriously.
Well if you succeed in the face of all this systemic effort to suppress you, you're amazing, if you fail, well it's not your fault. Sometimes I think you do this deliberately, the obtuse thing.

If your goal is to make a profit off this loan after it is repaid, do you have any F's to give if one borrower is black or white?
I'll give your response, I need to know his job, how much he's asking for, is he single, married ,blah blah 🙄

Well if you succeed in the face of all this systemic effort to suppress you, you're amazing, if you fail, well it's not your fault. Sometimes I think you do this deliberately, the obtuse thing.
That is not what black people say. Not at all. I know zero black people who thinks like that, do you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT