ADVERTISEMENT

That was a Perfect CFB Saturday

bCrFJPR.jpg

Reactions: rdgtr
I was cheering on the Nulls tonight (yeah, I know; I'm a dirty whore). I hate Dabo with a passion because of his childish tirades on the sideline (though, Jimbo was trying to steal that crown tonight). Clempson can take their stupid rock and shove it; but I'm sure they'll have to take a 1/4 mile bus ride before hand just to do so.

You can't help but respect Deondre Francois' toughness. That kid has NO offensive line and spends more time on his back than the entire occupancy of a Vietnamese whore house; yet still gets up a performs pretty damn well. I know for a fact that neither Del Rio nor Appleby could perform even to half that level with that kind of punishment on a routine basis. If they can get him some blocking, watch out.

Reactions: cockydev
Clempson has got to have the single worst defense I have ever seen on a team to stay in the top 5 for as long as they have. Can't believe how FSU could just keep picking on the same defensive backs and keep getting completely blown coverages from them over and over and over and over again.

A small part of me actually had hoped that FSU and Florida would both win out so our matchup at the end of the season would be against two top 10 teams. That's about the only thing that will bring our rivalry back into the nation's mainstream attention. As it is, all the buildup right now is for retards of Ohio vs retards of Michigan version 2016 as the penultimate game at the end of the year. Maybe the Iron bowl might be shaping up to be a contest, not quite sure. Auburn is very jekyl and hyde.

We take care of UGA again and Tennessee, FSU and Miami all lose. It doesn't get much better than that.

Losses by Choke-la-homa to 0-7 cans-azz, and neutered lame losing to the scUM would have made my weekend better, but it was still pretty okay. And I was actually hoping that the criminoles could give Clemp's-son a loss, (make UF look better if we could beat them in tallycrappy).

reFSUcks vs Clemp's-son
scUM thugs vs neutered lame

To bad that all 4 of them couldn't lose in those two games... :cool:

Clempson has got to have the single worst defense I have ever seen on a team to stay in the top 5 for as long as they have. Can't believe how FSU could just keep picking on the same defensive backs and keep getting completely blown coverages from them over and over and over and over again.

A small part of me actually had hoped that FSU and Florida would both win out so our matchup at the end of the season would be against two top 10 teams. That's about the only thing that will bring our rivalry back into the nation's mainstream attention. As it is, all the buildup right now is for retards of Ohio vs retards of Michigan version 2016 as the penultimate game at the end of the year. Maybe the Iron bowl might be shaping up to be a contest, not quite sure. Auburn is very jekyl and hyde.

I always prefer a struggling, sniping FSU. If the coach is on the hot seat, or being courted by other schools, all the better. I'm sure FSU has been putting "stability" in the faces of recruits for decades and saying that it's unlikely that UF's coach will be there for their entire career, it would be nice to be able to play that card against them for a while.

You can't help but respect Deondre Francois' toughness. That kid has NO offensive line and spends more time on his back than the entire occupancy of a Vietnamese whore house; yet still gets up a performs pretty damn well. I know for a fact that neither Del Rio nor Appleby could perform even to half that level with that kind of punishment on a routine basis. If they can get him some blocking, watch out.

"NO offensive line" would be an EXTREME improvement. I would give MJ's left nut to have "NO offensive line"...instead we have some sort of futuristic tractor beam that draws opposing lineman through the neutral zone; exponentially increasing their velocity, then crashing them into our QB making him a black hole of pain and misery. I have NO clue how Deondre keeps getting up nor why.

If I were him, I'd take a Kaepernick Knee every time that turnstile center snapped the ball.

tumblr_inline_n0ea3lrPjr1rhignx.gif

Instead of blocking, the FSU O-line should just start picking up Deondre and tossing him over the incoming linemen as they run towards the pocket. They can have the tight end catch him. He doesn't weight that much. If you know that the defense is going to bust through anyway, might as well jump over them.

"NO offensive line" would be an EXTREME improvement. I would give MJ's left nut to have "NO offensive line"...instead we have some sort of futuristic tractor beam that draws opposing lineman through the neutral zone; exponentially increasing their velocity, then crashing them into our QB making him a black hole of pain and misery. I have NO clue how Deondre keeps getting up nor why.

If I were him, I'd take a Kaepernick Knee every time that turnstile center snapped the ball.

tumblr_inline_n0ea3lrPjr1rhignx.gif

Bryan Stork was one of the most under-appreciated members of the 2013 team.

Francois is a courageous young man. He was getting his ass kicked and kept getting back up.

Assuming Francois doesn't die by the last game of the regular season FSU should beat UF by 14 or more. I'll be good with owning the state still.

Assuming Francois doesn't die by the last game of the regular season FSU should beat UF by 14 or more. I'll be good with owning the state still.
How do you figure? I certainly don't see it. FSU lost to North Carolina at home. The same North Carolina team that couldn't beat UGA. FSU has a worse defense than UF has offense. I certainly don't see FSU scoring too many points on UFs defense with FSUs oline.

Reactions: mcanes
How do you figure? I certainly don't see it. FSU lost to North Carolina at home. The same North Carolina team that couldn't beat UGA. FSU has a worse defense than UF has offense. I certainly don't see FSU scoring too many points on UFs defense with FSUs oline.
And who has UF beaten this year? The best team you faced was Tenn and you lost that game. Your schedule has been very weak so far.

We certainly have not played well, but we have played some very good offenses. We stop your run and we win easily. Del Rio won't beat us.

Defense has played a TON better since that UNC game...they are playing the $hit outta some man. That said, your o-line comment is the key factor. We are a top 10-15 team sporting a Div III O-line. It doesn't make sense. Would you put a 4 cyl in a Corvette? Why? Why? Why?

Wait...they have/had a dude named "Kongbo" on their team?!?!? How did sadgator miss this?

And who has UF beaten this year? The best team you faced was Tenn and you lost that game. Your schedule has been very weak so far.

We certainly have not played well, but we have played some very good offenses. We stop your run and we win easily. Del Rio won't beat us.
We haven't beaten anybody but neither have you. FSU lost to a team that couldn't beat UGA and a team where they were a double digit favorite.

You win easily?? LOL. FSU has struggled against just about every team you have played.

Defense has played a TON better since that UNC game...they are playing the $hit outta some man. That said, your o-line comment is the key factor. We are a top 10-15 team sporting a Div III O-line. It doesn't make sense. Would you put a 4 cyl in a Corvette? Why? Why? Why?
Since the UNC game you played Wake Forest who is 120th in the country in offense and Miami whose offense is about the same as UFs.

Reactions: mcanes
We haven't beaten anybody but neither have you. FSU lost to a team that couldn't beat UGA and a team where they were a double digit favorite.

You win easily?? LOL. FSU has struggled against just about every team you have played.
FSU isn't going to do ANYTHING easily this season. Period. They have the potential to win every game OR lose in Louisville-fashion. Anything is possible; to include a loss to UF.

FSU schedule has been tougher than Florida. FSU has not beaten any team of note. Anymore than Florida.

The Florida defense is very likely to end Francois' day. I am not sure he makes it through the game.

Florida would have to collapse UT style to lose to that team by 2 TD's

This thread is a bit like what James Bates said a few years ago. Something like; 'these guys coming over here and bragging is like whistling past the graveyard.'

FSU schedule has been tougher than Florida. FSU has not beaten any team of note. Anymore than Florida.

The Florida defense is very likely to end Francois' day. I am not sure he makes it through the game.

I think they are fairly evenly matched. UF has the better defense and linemen, but FSU has a competent QB and Dalvin Cook. If Francois gets knocked out, the Noles can just have Maguire hand the ball to Cook all night and get respectable results.

I expect UF to steadily dominate the line throughout the game, but FSU will occasionally sneak in an explosive play to even things up.

not if they aren't protecting the QB to get enough balance from the passing game, in all reality FSU has been one of the easier offenses for our defense to face for years now under Jimbo.. we've just had an even worse output than their offense each time

I think they are fairly evenly matched. UF has the better defense and linemen, but FSU has a competent QB and Dalvin Cook. If Francois gets knocked out, the Noles can just have Maguire hand the ball to Cook all night and get respectable results.

I expect UF to steadily dominate the line throughout the game, but FSU will occasionally sneak in an explosive play to even things up.
Sounds about right.

This will be the FSU OL. Probably with a similar score

4kg1va.jpg

r1zkle.jpg

usermedia.php

Your defense isn't as good as you think it is. With that said, FSU is due for tripping on their pud against UF so you guys will probably get us this year.

Our WRs are average (although this may be changing with the emergence of Murray &Tate), save for true freshman Dontavious Jackson our LBs stink, and our secondary is decimated by injury (James, Andrews) and suspension (Marshall). We have more problems than just OL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT