ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

From blizzard conditions to tornadoes, get the latest storm updates in our LIVE blog: https://bit.ly/3YjS4Mo

🌪 NWS confirms morning EF2 tornado in Oklahoma
🌪 At least 2 injured from severe storms in Fort Worth
❄️ Roads ‘impassable’ due to snow, wind in western Nebraska

From blizzard conditions to tornadoes, get the latest storm updates in our LIVE blog: https://bit.ly/3YjS4Mo

🌪 NWS confirms morning EF2 tornado in Oklahoma
🌪 At least 2 injured from severe storms in Fort Worth
❄️ Roads ‘impassable’ due to snow, wind in western Nebraska
I enjoyed OK/TX (grew up in Shawnee & East TX, 8 years in Norman, 11 in DFW) but I DO NOT miss tornadoes.

That siren is the stuff of nightmares.

We had some small ones go through our neighborhood in far North Dallas (Carrollton/Addison area) and it was the scariest weather event I've ever been in, including the May 5th 1999 event in Central OK. Our entire house was rocking back and forth, had a 1 YO and a 3 YO in a closet with bike helmets on at 3:30am.

Reactions: nail1988
Warming in Grapevine Texas this morning, This is about 6 miles from my house and a mile away from my office. I go by here twice a day. I turned around this morning when the sirens where going off. They said we had 6 tornadoes in the area this AM

The Warmists will stop all this if we'll ride bicycles and taxpayers will give more money.

The Brits are a queer lot foolishness as well. Which goes to show you how effed up the EU is to have passed Brexit. 😂
how can this be?

fitting this happens to the British Warmers ( except the kids who died )

idiots.

Snow wreaks havoc on travel in London; 3 kids die after falling in lake​

The coldest conditions in more than a decade across parts of the United Kingdom were accompanied by a wintry storm that caused accidents, forced motorways to close and delayed numerous flights.

AP22346458484109.jpg

@BSC911 @Kingseve1 @Mdfgator

Sunny, as Hanoi John is asking for climate reparations 200 square miles in the. N-East is getting hammered with snow ?

Biggest winter storm of season yet to unload travel-snarling snow, ice in Northeast​

Accumulating snow will fall on approximately 200,000 square miles of the interior Northeast with amounts topping a foot for some, and other hazards like ice and windswept rain will lead to significant travel disruptions.

SnowTiming15Dec11a.jpg

SnowMapNE15DecChan11a.jpg

Sunny, as Hanoi John is asking for climate reparations 200 square miles in the. N-East is getting hammered with snow ?

Biggest winter storm of season yet to unload travel-snarling snow, ice in Northeast​

Accumulating snow will fall on approximately 200,000 square miles of the interior Northeast with amounts topping a foot for some, and other hazards like ice and windswept rain will lead to significant travel disruptions.

SnowTiming15Dec11a.jpg

SnowMapNE15DecChan11a.jpg

"Hanoi John" 😂 😂 😂 😂

Now it’s become a FAR reaching winter storm and blizzard? 🤔 how can this be Hanoi John ?

Far-reaching snowstorm, blizzard conditions to threaten US just prior to Christmas​

55723271_605.jpg

StormThreatXmasWeekChan16Dec.jpg

I was in Junior high when it snowed in Fl- we were warned of an upcoming Ice Age, fear keeps people home and tuned in.

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
My high Saturday is supposed to be 11 F? 10 years ago the Warmists told me this is not possible.

Sunny 14 years ago Algore doomsday clock

Al Gore gave a speech last week "challenging" America to run "on 100% zero-carbon electricity in 10 years" -- though that's just the first step on his road to "ending our reliance on carbon-based fuels." Serious people understand this is absurd. Maybe other people will start drawing the same conclusion about the man proposing it.

al-gore-doomsday-clock-expires.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Sunny 🌞

remember the slow talking about Denver a couple years back?

AccuWeather RealFeel® Temperatures in Denver are expected to settle between 20 below zero and 30 below zero, and was at 18 below zero at 6 p.m. local time. Elsewhere, the RealFeel will be even harsher in cities such as Rapid City, South Dakota, and Scottsbluff, Nebraska, as both locations could record RealFeel temperatures as low as 60 below zero. In Cheyenne, Wyoming, the city recorded its greatest one-hour temperature drop on record Wednesday, going from 43 degrees to 3 degrees in just 30 minutes.

Temperatures were already beginning to drop Wednesday afternoon elsewhere in Colorado, including a report of the mercury dropping 20 degrees in just 10 minutes in northern Colorado, and a fall of 15 degrees in 10 minutes in the city of Bennett, Colorado, 35 miles east of Denver.

Y’all…this front is the real deal. Today in Denver the temperature dropped from 42° to 5° in ONE HOUR. A new record for their airport.
🥶🥶🥶

denvercoldmap.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Sunny 🌞

remember the slow talking about Denver a couple years back?

AccuWeather RealFeel® Temperatures in Denver are expected to settle between 20 below zero and 30 below zero, and was at 18 below zero at 6 p.m. local time. Elsewhere, the RealFeel will be even harsher in cities such as Rapid City, South Dakota, and Scottsbluff, Nebraska, as both locations could record RealFeel temperatures as low as 60 below zero. In Cheyenne, Wyoming, the city recorded its greatest one-hour temperature drop on record Wednesday, going from 43 degrees to 3 degrees in just 30 minutes.

Temperatures were already beginning to drop Wednesday afternoon elsewhere in Colorado, including a report of the mercury dropping 20 degrees in just 10 minutes in northern Colorado, and a fall of 15 degrees in 10 minutes in the city of Bennett, Colorado, 35 miles east of Denver.

Y’all…this front is the real deal. Today in Denver the temperature dropped from 42° to 5° in ONE HOUR. A new record for their airport.
🥶🥶🥶

denvercoldmap.jpg

Wife talked to younger daughter last night in Fort Collins. Temp was -3F. -21F is expected this AM.

Five states are under a state of emergency due to “really dangerous” conditions that are wreaking havoc on holiday travel as extremely low temps add to the dangers.

Artic blast slashing across Texas

ezgif.com-gif-maker10.gif
Wow. A pot of boiling water challenge? :oops: Crazy. I will say the number of popups on Accuweather have been getting worse, it's starting to piss me off.:mad:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT