ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

This climate change is nuts!!! Thank goodness I drive a Tessy, no need to wait in line at the gas station with the sheep!!!

People wait in lines to get gas where you live?
No need to wait in line and gas is getting cheaper. Poor BScuck. It's not Biden's fault, it's in spite of him and Kaptain Ketchup Kerry. BScuck loves him some Putin's Price Hikes, now he won't acknowledge China Joe's slant eyed lockdowns. Let's call it like it is. A Christmas Story. Worth the watch!! 😂

Last edited:
Just thought I’d check in and see the Deniers (over) reaction to this little cold snap we’re having. This post is Golden. Like global warming means no more winters anywhere. You can’t argue with that kind I’d logic.

Thanks for the entertainment fellas.

@BSC911 tells me it was JUST A LITTLE cold snap

Deadly U.S. Winter Storm Maintains Its Icy Grip, Claims at Least 34 Lives

Millions of Americans might have been dreaming of a white Christmas, but surely nothing like this.

The brutal winter storm that has cloaked much of the U.S. with a coating of snow and ice will continue into the week as festive travelers see cancelled flights and dangerous roads combining to make their travels a misery.

The death toll is also rising with weather-related deaths standing at 34 on Monday morning.

AP22358693970782.jpg

winter-snow-640x480.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
All could have been avoided, according to the man-made climate change hoaxers like @Uniformed_ReRe

I wonder what the canucks are thinking about man made global warming and this little cold snap about now?

Hundreds of thousands of Canadians saw power outages due to the Christmas storm engulfing large parts of the country as railway and airlines cancel services.

Power outages caused by freezing temperatures and high winds affected hundreds of thousands of people across many of Canada’s provinces Saturday morning, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia and the eastern Maritimes.

Around 82,000 people in Ontario went without power on Saturday morning, largely in the eastern and southern areas as well as in the north of the province. Ontario’s main power company Hydro One explained it was difficult for crews to repair any damages due to the winter storm conditions, broadcaster CBC reports2

GettyImages-1245799532-e1671911712827-640x480.jpg

I wonder what the canucks are thinking about man made global warming and this little cold snap about now?

Hundreds of thousands of Canadians saw power outages due to the Christmas storm engulfing large parts of the country as railway and airlines cancel services.

Power outages caused by freezing temperatures and high winds affected hundreds of thousands of people across many of Canada’s provinces Saturday morning, including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia and the eastern Maritimes.

Around 82,000 people in Ontario went without power on Saturday morning, largely in the eastern and southern areas as well as in the north of the province. Ontario’s main power company Hydro One explained it was difficult for crews to repair any damages due to the winter storm conditions, broadcaster CBC reports2

GettyImages-1245799532-e1671911712827-640x480.jpg

This proves the planet isn't on fire and the climate is completely normal.

If the earth was really going through 'global warming', then we wouldn't be seeing record cold temps on a widespread scale. If anything, we are seeing MORE of these, it seems.

If the world's temp was really going up, we would still see cold temps, but would see far fewer record low temps.

This is just common sense. The fact that the warmists here screech and cry if you say that shows you how brainwashed they have become about this issue.

@Uniformed_ReRe - does this help you, even a little, understand where the skepticism comes from?

This same crap has been going on for over a decade. Any extreme weather event is “climate change”, which is why “global warming” isn’t used anymore.

We’re just told the “earth is on fire”.

I understand being skeptical of media figures, celebrities, and politicians making dire claims.

But peer-reviewed scholarly research does not usually make disaster movie predictions. They tend to say things like “there is a x percent change that the average global temperature will rise by x degrees celsius.” Those are the people who I listen to, not the screaming mimis.

I understand being skeptical of media figures, celebrities, and politicians making dire claims.

But peer-reviewed scholarly research does not usually make disaster movie predictions. They tend to say things like “there is a x percent change that the average global temperature will rise by x degrees celsius.” Those are the people who I listen to, not the screaming mimis.
Can you name one peer reviewed study showing the world isn't on fire? Or is the "science settled"?

Without the disaster movie predictions, the X percent chance that global temps will rise by Y loses some of its punch, no?

One feeds the other. Whether that is rational or not, that is what is happening.

Last edited:
Can you name one peer reviewed study showing the world isn't on fire? Or is the "science settled"?
@fatman76 you may have seen this, but yesterday on Twitter, all day, they had a series of Spaces (Or 'Twitter Spaces Meeting' as @RayGravesGhost calls them) on covid. About a dozen doctors, Dr Drew, Dr Simone Gold, several others. All telling the truth about covid, about how ineffective masks are at stopping covid, etc.

But almost all of them made the same point: Peer-reviewed studies are terribly overblown, as are studies that appear in 'major journals'. One doctor said he had a stack of studies on Ivermectin sitting on his desk that all prove that it successfully treats covid, but no 'major journal' would publish the studies, so the larger 'medical community' has cover to ignore the studies as a result. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy: They block the studies from being published, then claim it they were credible studies, they would be published by a 'major journal'.

As for the 'earth is on fire' hoax, all you have to do is walk outside and see for yourself.

@fatman76 you may have seen this, but yesterday on Twitter, all day, they had a series of Spaces (Or 'Twitter Spaces Meeting' as @RayGravesGhost calls them) on covid. About a dozen doctors, Dr Drew, Dr Simone Gold, several others. All telling the truth about covid, about how ineffective masks are at stopping covid, etc.

But almost all of them made the same point: Peer-reviewed studies are terribly overblown, as are studies that appear in 'major journals'. One doctor said he had a stack of studies on Ivermectin sitting on his desk that all prove that it successfully treats covid, but no 'major journal' would publish the studies, so the larger 'medical community' has cover to ignore the studies as a result. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy: They block the studies from being published, then claim it they were credible studies, they would be published by a 'major journal'.

As for the 'earth is on fire' hoax, all you have to do is walk outside and see for yourself.
When someone like Fauci controls so much of the funding for research, this is what you get.

Same for man made climate change - how many researchers are making a living publishing studies that show current climate change isn’t man made?

Maybe the yokels in your world are impressed by this inductive clownery, but it’s about as clever as saying:

If an animal is a dog, then it has four legs.
My cat has four legs.
Therefore, my cat is a dog.

I can SURELY see lefties not knowing the difference between a cat and a dog. I mean...they cannot tell the difference between a MAN and a WOMAN. Thoughts?

I can SURELY see lefties not knowing the difference between a cat and a dog. I mean...they cannot tell the difference between a MAN and a WOMAN. Thoughts?
Holy crap you’re a dogist.

You have no idea how a cat that identifies as a dog feels. It’s a sad, lonely existence.

Do you lick you balls even though they’re fuzzy? What happens when you feel a hairball coming up?

The “punch” is added mostly by the media/politicians/celebrities.

Found this a fee minutes ago. Interesting read.

Found this a fee minutes ago. Interesting read.

What's hilarious is this article has an image of Geartuh but no mention of her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT