ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

To be fair they've been told for years - by people with a terrible track record for honesty - that the other side is evil, racist, misogynistic, homo and transphobic, hates immigrants and wants poor people to starve.

So the rock and the hard place is very real for them. It must be a terrible way to live.
That only works on people who think emotionally, and can't think rationally.

Oh, that was your point, wasn't it?

That only works on people who think emotionally, and can't think rationally.

Oh, that was your point, wasn't it?
100%

But even then, deep down they know.

I actually give it up to the liberals that read and post here, even the trolls. They have an aptitude in handling conflict that most don't just by reading the things they respond to.

Reactions: nail1988
You warmist lovers are absolutely retarded!

FDyvcBRVkAMa9sQ

It's supposed to get nippy tonight in the CenTex. A decade ago Gorleone told me this couldn't possibly happen. Last year Denver saw it's earliest freeze on record. The CenTex saw record low temps in February. Much of the northeast saw record snow fall. Do the Warmists still follow the fake profits?

Sunny warming continues

A distraught #Fakenews CNN tells me a blizzard to hit the upper Midwest

Blizzard warnings issued as upper Midwest snowstorm begins to strengthen​

weather channel also tells me the Southeastern Mississippi sand southwest Alabama issued freeze warnings 😳🤔

Darn, the Chili was all gone after last night,,, but my wonderful bride of 47 years was ready for me.
I had some delicious slow cooked Brunswick Stew tonight instead. Yummy!!!

Took the last of the hot-dog buns, sprinkled a couple of different shredded cheeses on them and backed them in the oven as a side to go with the stew. Eating at home is better than going out most days...
😉

It was real good, but the Chili pots empty.
This was even better, but the Brunswick stew pot's also empty.

Well, she get's a gold star tonight for this plate....

May be an image of food

Reactions: nail1988
That's supposedly just more Fake News feveredbrains....

=====

I'm just guessing here, but that deal prolly fell through when the local jurisdiction wouldn't let her put up a 12 foot high wall all the way around that mansion's scenic property....
😉 😁

IF any of these lying hypocrites really believed the chit that they are spewing, they would be building arks, instead of beach houses....

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Sunny

what’s this? How can this be? 🤔🤔

@BSC911 @Uniformed_ReRe

Rare blizzard warning in Hawaii, up to 12 inches of snow expected​

Sunny

@BSC911 @Uniformed_ReRe

Wow...global warming has left the tropics that seems rather damning to the Green New Deal morons.

Sunny

@BSC911 @Uniformed_ReRe

Record snow....in Hawaii????

This is the biggest obstacle warmists have in selling 'earth on fire' narrative: People can walk outside and see they are FOS.

I will continue to say: Eventually warmists will realize they can better sell the coming Ice Age versus Earth on Fire. It's been a generation since they were Coolists, they will fool the youngsters. Who am I kidding, they will continue to fool our warmists here as well.

As @Sunburnt Indian tells us, warmist is their religion. They need something to believe in.

Record snow....in Hawaii????

This is the biggest obstacle warmists have in selling 'earth on fire' narrative: People can walk outside and see they are FOS.

I will continue to say: Eventually warmists will realize they can better sell the coming Ice Age versus Earth on Fire. It's been a generation since they were Coolists, they will fool the youngsters. Who am I kidding, they will continue to fool our warmists here as well.

As @Sunburnt Indian tells us, warmist is their religion. They need something to believe in.
Right, they'll be freezing their coconuts off but will cling to those outlandish concepts that science is a God while snubbing their noses at God almighty. It is written.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT