ADVERTISEMENT

Supporting our players - no matter what

You know what you’ve said.
I’m just ignoring you.

You make things up, you lie about stories and never have a source to back you up.

I am starting to think you are confusing real outside personas, with the ones in your head.

You make things up, you lie about stories and never have a source to back you up.

I am starting to think you are confusing real outside personas, with the ones in your head.

You were the one that threatened to throw bodily fluids on a bunch of kids. Just weird. Get lost. Go get help.

He does seem to make stuff up. He really seems upset today. I guess Florida winning and FSU getting pounded is a bad combo for his temper.

He does seem to make stuff up. He really seems upset today. I guess Florida winning and FSU getting pounded is a bad combo for his temper.
I'm not upset. I'm happy with the win. Its nastiness this other perverted guy keeps talking about that creeps me out. He seems like something from some creepy gotcha crime TV shows... just weird...

He can't seem to remember if he is crapple or bucanole, he is conflicted. Florida State is even worse than I could have imagined. Poor bucrapple...

One thread that ties them all together is his penchant for perverse lies. Must be confusing to juggle different lives.

He can't seem to remember if he is crapple or bucanole, he is conflicted. Florida State is even worse than I could have imagined. Poor bucrapple...

One thread that ties them all together is his penchant for perverse lies. Must be confusing to juggle different lives.

Keep on.. just ignoring you...
Do me a favor...keep your distance from me and the kids in my youth program.

You were the one that threatened to throw bodily fluids on a bunch of kids. Just weird. Get lost. Go get help.

Sorry to tell you that wasn't me, unlike you I don't post under different accounts. Thats nasty, you need help bucrapple.

I don't want to even know how you got into a conversation like that. If you keep up with this crap I am going to have to report you.

Keep on.. just ignoring you...
Do me a favor...keep your distance from me and the kids in my youth program.

One more time, I will do this board a favor and report you. That is disgusting. Accuse me of that one more time.

Sorry to tell you that wasn't me, unlike you I don't post under different accounts. Thats nasty, you need help bucrapple.

I don't want to even know how you got into a conversation like that. If you keep up with this crap I am going to have to report you.
You look back. I’m ignoring you. I have better things to do with my time. Stop pestering, threatening me. Go on about your business. I don’t have time for your nastiness, weird comments toward me. There’s something wrong with you.

You look back. I’m ignoring you. I have better things to do with my time. Stop pestering, threatening me. Go on about your business. I don’t have time for your nastiness, weird comments toward me. There’s something wrong with you.
How was that T-Pain concert? How’s FSU doing this year?

Bye creep, I hope my report on you gets you booted.

I wouldn’t know. I’m watching the Georgia game..and trying to watch some of the Clemson Boston College game to see how they’re playing now.

I'm sure they are giving the score of the Notre Dame game. I think FSU was down by like 30 at halftime. Is it worse now?

The bottom scroll just said Notre Dame is 35 and FSU is 13. How can you post here and not be able to see it or search for it?

The bottom scroll just said Notre Dame is 35 and FSU is 13. How can you post here and not be able to see it or search for it?

Wow FSU is really down by 22 points? No wonder their shitty fans are turning on the players when they need support the most...

Wow FSU is really down by 22 points? No wonder their shitty fans are turning on the players when they need support the most...

Why do you all talk about FSU so much? They are terrible this year and are of no consequence at all this year...and probably won’t be next year either. Why do you care or waste your time on it? I get the rivalry...but there’s no rivalry there at all now.. honestly that program might be wandering for the next 5-6 years.

Why do you all talk about FSU so much? They are terrible this year and are of no consequence at all this year...and probably won’t be next year either. Why do you care or waste your time on it? I get the rivalry...but there’s no rivalry there at all now.. honestly that program might be wandering for the next 5-6 years.

Wow it's crazy to think that Florida and Florida State are in the same state. Florida fans are good people, but looking at the nasty comments on Twitter, wow FSU fans are just trash.

How can the two fanbases be so different?

Wow it's crazy to think that Florida and Florida State are in the same state. Florida fans are good people, but looking at the nasty comments on Twitter, wow FSU fans are just trash.

How can the two fanbases be so different?
I know all that and trust me I know the rivalry, but they’re terrible this year. Who cares?

That’s what you don’t want toward the Gators or Franks. That’s why it’s important to stay positive and be supportive. Recruits see, read all this stuff...and it’s used in negative recruiting.

My goodness.....why would any recruit come to FSU after seeing this????

I wouldn’t go to FSU if I was a recruit. Not because of their fans but becuase the coaching staff isn’t any good at all. Not only is Taggart not very good but look at the staff he put together.

I wouldn’t go to FSU if I was a recruit. Not because of their fans but becuase the coaching staff isn’t any good at all. Not only is Taggart not very good but look at the staff he put together.

Wow it looks like they just have a nasty culture down there in Tallahassee. Plus the city is one of the worst for crime in the country.

Plus, their fans say stuff like this.....goodness.....

Wow now Notre Dame is ahead 42-13. 10 mins left so Notre Dame could hit 50. I can only imagine what FSU's trashy fans will be saying then. I will share with you some of the worst comments, but really they are all bad.

Wow now Notre Dame is ahead 42-13. 10 mins left so Notre Dame could hit 50. I can only imagine what FSU's trashy fans will be saying then. I will share with you some of the worst comments, but really they are all bad.
Ok. If you want to, that’s fine. I can’t say anymore or any more plain...I don’t care a flip about FSU.

I hope all of the recruits Willie and Dan are vying for are watching the games. Florida State has a more talented roster, but they have not progressed at all. They look just as bad as they did week one.

Florida has three ugly losses, but I can honestly say this team has gotten better. Frank's actually looked semi competent in the second half. The defense tightened up and the players never quit.

FSU looks hapless out there this year, they are terribly undisciplined. What is their offensive identity? They have that 5 star kid that is extremely talented, but half the time their QB calls the wrong audible and has him running into a wall instead of checking out.

I hope all of the recruits Willie and Dan are vying for are watching the games. Florida State has a more talented roster, but they have not progressed at all. They look just as bad as they did week one.

Florida has three ugly losses, but I can honestly say this team has gotten better. Frank's actually looked semi competent in the second half. The defense tightened up and the players never quit.

FSU looks hapless out there this year, they are terribly undisciplined. What is their offensive identity? They have that 5 star kid that is extremely talented, but half the time their QB calls the wrong audible and has him running into a wall instead of checking out.

After reading social media last night, I have to feel like this season is on the fans. They were just disgustingly nasty to the players and coaches. No one likes to be belittled, especially not by their supposed fans! I mean what I saw on social media last night from FSU was the worst.

I really didn't know FSU fans were so trashy, but this season is definitely on them as well as the coaches. I guess that's why FSU's recruiting ranking has gone from #5 before the season, to now they are #14. No one wants to play in such a toxic environment!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT