ADVERTISEMENT

Supporting our players - no matter what

After reading social media last night, I have to feel like this season is on the fans. They were just disgustingly nasty to the players and coaches. No one likes to be belittled, especially not by their supposed fans! I mean what I saw on social media last night from FSU was the worst.

I really didn't know FSU fans were so trashy, but this season is definitely on them as well as the coaches. I guess that's why FSU's recruiting ranking has gone from #5 before the season, to now they are #14. No one wants to play in such a toxic environment!
Well if it is, it’s good for the Gators. I don’t condone anyone acting like that, but in this case it benefits FLORIDA.

Well if it is, it’s good for the Gators. I don’t condone anyone acting like that, but in this case it benefits FLORIDA.

It benefits every team that recruits against FSU. It seems the culture at FSU has taken a turn for the worst under Taggart. Don't remember it being like this under Bowden or Jimbo. Bad sign for the future.

It benefits every team that recruits against FSU. It seems the culture at FSU has taken a turn for the worst under Taggart. Don't remember it being like this under Bowden or Jimbo. Bad sign for the future.

The culture there has always been toxic. That’s par for the course for a third rate, sub community college “university” desperate for the publicity they can get from football. They recruit guys who don’t want to be challenged and they act surprised when a bunch of front running Prisma donnas quit at the first sign of adversity. Screw them. They deserve this.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
After reading social media last night, I have to feel like this season is on the fans. They were just disgustingly nasty to the players and coaches. No one likes to be belittled, especially not by their supposed fans! I mean what I saw on social media last night from FSU was the worst.

I really didn't know FSU fans were so trashy, but this season is definitely on them as well as the coaches. I guess that's why FSU's recruiting ranking has gone from #5 before the season, to now they are #14. No one wants to play in such a toxic environment!

You didn’t know a fan base that sent death threats to a rape victim was trashy?

The funny thing is he's off on a FSU board somewhere dog-cussing FSU's players and coaches as being trash. You just know it.

No doubt , he is a person who relished the one thing in his life that could feed his superiority complex, now that Florida is once again better all he has is a nagging wife, boss who speaks down to him and a dog who craps in his bed. No more bowl streak, no more wins over terrible Florida coaches, lastly no real hope for his favorite football teams future. That team had more talent and still got humiliated, the talent gap is shrinking, unfortunately for bucanole the gap in coaching is not.

When did NYCrapple leave ?
His last post is over two weeks ago, he either decided to leave once Florida looked like a definite bet to beat his Seminoles, or he had the choice taken from him because of saying nasty hypocritical statements about false nasty remarks on here.o_O

For somebody who claims false racism ,and then runs to tell on people it may have been poetic justice.

He had already written out a long 'we gots to support dem boys, they are hurting right now! Mullen will coach em up and you guys bashing the players now will regret it!' post was just ready to send if FSU won, and he had to delete it like a chump LOL

Reactions: PlutoDroid
I thought you were going to have me removed from this chat board...(for what I have no idea)? Silly.

I guess your negativity caught up with you.

I bought us some valuable time. Make up more lies and you will be gone again, I don't joke about children. If you bring up that trash again you will be gone.

Oh my, what did he say?

The scumbag was talking about doing things to children and then claiming I was saying such things. I told him to stop but he kept persisting.

I don't take too much too seriously on here and I like to joke about a lot of things, but not involving children .

The scumbag was talking about doing things to children and then claiming I was saying such things. I told him to stop but he kept persisting.

I don't take too much too seriously on here and I like to joke about a lot of things, but not involving children .
Soo I'm guessing you wont like this then...

giphy.gif

I bought us some valuable time. Make up more lies and you will be gone again, I don't joke about children. If you bring up that trash again you will be gone.
Ha. Bought us time. You sound ridiculous.
I’m not going anywhere my friend.
You can rant, rave, and be nasty and vulgar and lie elsewhere.. all you want.
You read what I said.
It still stands.

Last edited:
Why are we talking about this? Who gives a shit, guy's dead, it doesn't matter at this point. He's certainly not the first person to commit suicide in the can, homosexual or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT