ADVERTISEMENT

Supporting our players - no matter what

Theres no way that you are a Gator fan, and have been for more than a few years, and not understand this.
Theres literally no way.
I would think his user name is s pretty strong clue. It doesn’t take Sherlock Holmes to understand that he’s not a Gator fan - Larry Holmes could have figured that one out.

I also noticed you didn’t provide a link as he had challenged you to do, which tells me you’re nothing but a pathetic poser....

Theres no way that you are a Gator fan, and have been for more than a few years, and not understand this.
Theres literally no way.

You are deflecting again, you said some bullcrap line about mean remarks costing a young man his life. Give us the story, or admit you made it up as a throw away line, much like the racist fans you encountered and filed a complaint against.

The jig is up @NYCapple

Provide links to the story you’re claiming or get the hell off this board. You’re basically carrying out a smear campaign, and either put up or shut up.

There are so many sources, and it’s so evident. Yet you are one of the few who knows nothing of it. I’m not making fun of you, or teasing you. I literally thought you were joking.

There are local libraries that have free newspapers and magazines. I’m not judging...I have to live on a budget, so if you didn’t know, I apologize... I know you can also qualify for free newspaper subscriptions to some sources online, especially if you are a senior citizen in some areas.

There are hundreds more. This was just at the top of a simple google search. Again, this isn’t a joking matter. There are issues several players are dealing with. Just because they play football doesn’t mean they don’t deal with these types of issues, live in fear of what “fans” will think because of their life/choices.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/14/aaron-hernandez-had-sexual-relationship-with-hs-quarterback/

https://www.bet.com/news/sports/2018/08/24/aaron-hernandez-confession-to-attorney.html

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12111213

Last edited:
You are deflecting again, you said some bullcrap line about mean remarks costing a young man his life. Give us the story, or admit you made it up as a throw away line, much like the racist fans you encountered and filed a complaint against.

I’ve told you. Get lost. You are the one who keeps bringing it up. I brought it up, ranted, then moved on. You don’t run this board, child. Again, get lost.

I would throw a pube on you if i ever saw you. You already bitched out once

And if you did, you’d regret it. I’d probably have some from our youth group at a game with me. So you’d throw that on a child too? If you did Mister, I’d make sure you had to register with your local police department every time you moved, and couldn’t live near a school or nursery for the rest of your life. I don’t kid around when it comes to these kids.

Take your sickness, perversion somewhere else. Maybe someone in your circle finds that funny or worthwhile. I think it shows a perversion and sickness I’d rather not be around or associate with. I will say prayers for you.

I’ve told you. Get lost. You are the one who keeps bringing it up. I brought it up, ranted, then moved on. You don’t run this board, child. Again, get lost.

So much anger, that stuff is poison. I hope you can get that under control.....

Did you know that every 33 seconds a Seminole fan named bucanole creates another screen name? That is rather alarming.

Can you link that story of the Gator player you mentioned? Also a rendering of that 85 million dollar football facility.

Where are mods or somebody to just ban this guy? I get that he would likely just create another username but you gotta start somewhere.

Crapple has abandonment and emotional issues (and we have already discussed his love of “poppers”)...

Clearly somebody projecting onto others because of the questions and uncertainty in his own “identity.”

He’ll be a valuable contributing member of this Board once he comes out...

And if you did, you’d regret it. I’d probably have some from our youth group at a game with me. So you’d throw that on a child too? If you did Mister, I’d make sure you had to register with your local police department every time you moved, and couldn’t live near a school or nursery for the rest of your life. I don’t kid around when it comes to these kids.

Take your sickness, perversion somewhere else. Maybe someone in your circle finds that funny or worthwhile. I think it shows a perversion and sickness I’d rather not be around or associate with. I will say prayers for you.

I throw the pube on you and then mollywhop u in front of the kids. Then i would take them all to chucky cheese and tell them they never have to worry about that pedo weirdo crappy boy again. Send prayers for me. I wont for you

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I throw the pube on you and then mollywhop u in front of the kids. Then i would take them all to chucky cheese and tell them they never have to worry about that pedo weirdo crappy boy again. Send prayers for me. I wont for you
Friend, I’m probably a bit older than you...but trust me, You wouldn’t get within a sniff of any the kids in our youth groups.
Again, take your sickness, perversion and the filth you want to discuss and just talk to someone, anyone else. What you are describing isn’t normal civilized behavior. I’m done with talking with you.

Last edited:
So much anger, that stuff is poison. I hope you can get that under control.....

Did you know that every 33 seconds a Seminole fan named bucanole creates another screen name? That is rather alarming.

Can you link that story of the Gator player you mentioned? Also a rendering of that 85 million dollar football facility.

Find one mention of my support to FSU on this board. Take your time. You won’t find it. Again, go find someone else to chat with. Get lost.

Find one mention of my support to FSU on this board. Take your time. You won’t find it. Again, go find someone else to chat with. Get lost.

Find and post the link to the story of the Gator player who lost his life due to fans belittling him. That is a sick story to make up.

Back to Neverland Clarence.

Reactions: ukalum1988
Find and post the link to the story of the Gator player who lost his life due to fans belittling him. That is a sick story to make up.

Back to Neverland Clarence.
Can you read? Now go on, with your filth somewhere else.

I haven’t said anything bad. Just ignoring you and the nastiness you spread.

You have a penchant for lying about stories like
Joke all you want. This has already cost one young man his life and there are others in the Gator Nation who are alums or playing ball for us now struggling with this.

When asked to provide details of this tragic event you went silent, thus proving you made it up.
That is a disgusting story to spread, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Reactions: ukalum1988
You have a penchant for lying about stories like

When asked to provide details of this tragic event you went silent, thus proving you made it up.
That is a disgusting story to spread, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I’m sorry you cannot read, comprehend what I said and what I posted. I posted numerous articles. That young man died tragically. He was a Gator, a talented athlete who had some issues, which his brother stated stemmed from his fathers abuse, and folks who hated him for who he was, what they thought he should be. I support Gator players, and don’t care one bit if some or any of them are members of the LGBTQ community.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/aaron-hernandez-sexual-abuse-gay-secret-brother-jonathan-hernandez/

https://nypost.com/2018/10/14/aaron-hernandez-had-sexual-relationship-with-hs-quarterback/

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/spo...sp-aaron-hernandez-gators-20170419-story.html

Bucanole sure is struggling. I wonder what he thinks of the season that FSU & Taggart is having.

Wtf does his father abusing him have to do with Gator fans dumbass? I love how you think you cleverly set that up just to post about Hernandez being gay. Nobody gives a damn. And unless you happen to be sleeping with some of the players on the team, you don’t know shit about what they’re struggling with internally either. Boring ass troll.

Friend, I’m probably a bit older than you...but trust me, You wouldn’t get within a sniff of any the kids in our youth groups.
Again, take your sickness, perversion and the filth you want to discuss and just talk to someone, anyone else. What you are describing isn’t normal civilized behavior. I’m done with talking with you.

I might armbar one of them on the way out too

I’m sorry you cannot read, comprehend what I said and what I posted. I posted numerous articles. That young man died tragically. He was a Gator, a talented athlete who had some issues, which his brother stated stemmed from his fathers abuse, and folks who hated him for who he was, what they thought he should be. I support Gator players, and don’t care one bit if some or any of them are members of the LGBTQ community.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/aaron-hernandez-sexual-abuse-gay-secret-brother-jonathan-hernandez/

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/spo...sp-aaron-hernandez-gators-20170419-story.html

You are an idiot, you made up a false story and then posted the Aaron Hernandez story we all know about.Hernandez brought himself down, you must know about it , being that you are a Gator fan. No fan harassed him into murdering those people, he grew up in Connecticut and developed his bad tendencies long before he became a Gator.

Now post the story of the young man who lost his life due to Gator fans harassing him. I know that you have nothing, you know it as well.

The only conclusion I can come to about you is that you are either a compulsive liar, or just a brainless moron.

Imagine me insinuating I knew about a tragedy that occurred, that I wouldn't think most people knew about. Now imagine you pressing me for it and I posted a link to Hurricane Katrina or 9/11.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu939913
You are an idiot, you made up a false story and then posted the Aaron Hernandez story we all know about.Hernandez brought himself down, you must know about it , being that you are a Gator fan. No fan harassed him into murdering those people, he grew up in Connecticut and developed his bad tendencies long before he became a Gator.

Now post the story of the young man who lost his life due to Gator fans harassing him. I know that you have nothing, you know it as well.

The only conclusion I can come to about you is that you are either a compulsive liar, or just a brainless moron.

Imagine me insinuating I knew about a tragedy that occurred, that I wouldn't think most people knew about. Now imagine you pressing me for it and I posted a link to Hurricane Katrina or 9/11.

You can’t really comprehend simple communication. Plus, you just want to argue and rant. Please, just ignore anything I say. It’s a waste of your time. I don’t read any of your nasty, weird, vulgar posts. I don’t read things where people threaten to throw things on kids that would constitute a felony, much less sexual assault. If that kind of thing is interesting to you, or you think it’s funny, ....maybe it’s best for you to contact your local Sheriffs Dept.

You can’t really comprehend simple communication. Plus, you just want to argue and rant. Please, just ignore anything I say. It’s a waste of your time. I don’t read any of your nasty, weird, vulgar posts. I don’t read things where people threaten to throw things on kids that would constitute a felony, much less sexual assault. If that kind of thing is interesting to you, or you think it’s funny, ....maybe it’s best for you to contact your local Sheriffs Dept.

Are you a pervert? I haven't mentioned anything of the sort, I called you out for lying again. You said a young man lost his life due to heckling, you then said that individual was Aaron Hernandez.

I don't really care about your opinion of my message board persona. Unlike you , I don't create multiple accounts when I feel like my old one has been tossed around and called out. You keep lying and I will keep calling you out on it.

Don't worry though,your other personas will believe you....BUCANOLE.

Are you a pervert? I haven't mentioned anything of the sort, I called you out for lying again. You said a young man lost his life due to heckling, you then said that individual was Aaron Hernandez.

I don't really care about your opinion of my message board persona. Unlike you , I don't create multiple accounts when I feel like my old one has been tossed around and called out. You keep lying and I will keep calling you out on it.

Don't worry though,your other personas will believe you....BUCANOLE.
No you were saying some perverted stuff. Just stop.
Now who’s the liar?
Just stop. Just move on and just stop with your negativity and your nastiness.

No you were saying some perverted stuff. Just stop.
Now who’s the liar?
Just stop. Just move on and just stop with your negativity and your nastiness.

Florida has another big win, and instead of supporting the team, you are still on here attacking other fans.

What the hell is wrong with you?

I don’t care what he says. He has nothing but nasty, perverse things to say to/about me.

I saw where you just started a new thread. You didn't even care that Florida won, you just used it as another way to attack Florida fans here.

You are such a miserable person, I almost wonder if you aren't really a FSU fan.

I saw where you just started a new thread. You didn't even care that Florida won, you just used it as another way to attack Florida fans here.

You are such a miserable person, I almost wonder if you aren't really a FSU fan.
Oh bologna...
Just stop.
You’re trying too hard.
All we heard all week was waaah, waaahh...muschamos is gonna win!
Well he got stuffed!

Oh bologna...
Just stop.
You’re trying too hard.
All we heard all week was waaah, waaahh...muschamos is gonna win!
Well he got stuffed!

Your post history speaks for itself. Whether Florida wins or loses, you always attack the posters here.

No wonder they attack you back. Maybe you should simply start being a decent person, I bet you'd get treated a lot better.

Lordy....children are taught this by age 3, who let you down?

Your post history speaks for itself. Whether Florida wins or loses, you always attack the posters here.

No wonder they attack you back. Maybe you should simply start being a decent person, I bet you'd get treated a lot better.

Lordy....children are taught this by age 3, who let you down?

No, I have three or four people no matter what I say or do always, always have something nasty, filthy or whatever to say to me.
Maybe you’re right and I don’t realize it, but dadgum..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT