ADVERTISEMENT

Supporting our players - no matter what

NYCapple

Chomp Artist
Nov 19, 2012
I am a christian, and I support all of our players regardless of their chosen lifestyle. We've had players here afraid to express who they are, and its caused them harm now, over the years.

People need to stop being judgemental and start loving, being supportive of some of the players who have to make hard choices in their lives.

We're all Gods children. Just because you can play football for a team like the Gators doesn't mean you don't have to struggle with some differences you have to manage, deal with.

...and yet, you abandon children for jalepeno poppers...

Hell has a special place waiting for you...
Joke all you want. This has already cost one young man his life and there are others in the Gator Nation who are alums or playing ball for us now struggling with this.

...and yet, you abandon children for jalepeno poppers...

Hell has a special place waiting for you...
Joke all you want. This has already cost one young man his life and there are others in the Gator Nation who are alums or playing ball for us now struggling with this.

Joke all you.like.
This has already meant tragedy for one. We have other players struggling with this, and some alums.

No jokes. This is something that all of the fans need to get behind. That they dont care who you are, or who you love. . you are a Gator.

You’re a real saint there, Bucanole. Now go piss off back to the Walmart janitorial closet for one of your “meetings” with your “clientele.”
I wish you didnt have those thoughts in your heart, on such a serious subject. Try being positive and nice, see where that gets you.

We all wish you would honestly address the serious issue of child abandonment and the negative effect you have had on the lives of many.

The fact that you won’t acknowledge your problem or issue a formal apology demonstrates what a monster you are.

We all wish you would honestly address the serious issue of child abandonment and the negative effect you have had on the lives of many.

The fact that you won’t acknowledge your problem or issue a formal apology demonstrates what a monster you are.

I dont pay attention to your foolishness.
Go on about your business. (Whats even more upsetting is that you accuse me of mistreating children?! I've given countless hours to the support and teaching of a lot of troubled youth?! What is wrong with you?? I dont do it because I want some award. I do it because Ive lived in those type of situations, and know how much kids need help and support.)

I just dont see how this is a joking matter. Some of these kids need help, support as they struggle with this stuff.

Last edited:
Go on about your business. (Whats even more upsetting is that you accuse me of mistreating children?! I've given countless hours to the support and teaching of a lot of troubled youth?! What is wrong with you?? I dont do it because I want some award. I do it because Ive lived in those type of situations, and know how much kids need help and support.)

I just dont see how this is a joking matter. Some of these kids need help, support as they struggle with this stuff.

Help them with all that money you claimed to have. If you weren't so busy talking to bullgators , you might help a few more.

We got it the first time you posted it.... I will pray for you:rolleyes:

I hear you specialize in supporting YOUNG BOYS Crapper.

Last edited:
Joke on, but some players are struggling with who they are, and made to feel bad about their life choices and who they love. Some of the folks here seem to think that’s funny, something to make light of, joke about, or sweep under the rug.

These player deserve our support!

Joke on, but some players are struggling with who they are, and made to feel bad about their life choices and who they love. Some of the folks here seem to think that’s funny, something to make light of, joke about, or sweep under the rug.

If something's funny, then it is funny. We don't have to just think it.

And secondly, boohoo for them. That's life. Get over it.

I think its hilarious

Reactions: Dannygator1989
Serious as a heart attack....

Your response tells me you got nothing but
total BS....

Theres no way that you are a Gator fan, and have been for more than a few years, and not understand this.
Theres literally no way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT