ADVERTISEMENT

Strange What Gets Called A "Racial" Topic Around Here...

And those are niche topics specifically agenda-driven ones.

When you discuss oak trees, full moons, turtles and vanilla ice cream race never comes up ...
I disagree. By your judgment, you have an agenda if you try not to talk about race 😉.

Some people can go out of their way to talk about race, just like people can go out of their way not to talk about race.

I disagree. By your judgment, you have an agenda if you try not to talk about race 😉.

Some people can go out of their way to talk about race, just like people can go out of their way not to talk about race.
Nope, race only comes up when you bring it up.

Rainbows, unicorns, cotton candy and candy apples have nothing to do with race.

Disagree all you like, the proof is in the pudding ...

YDtpX2K.gif

Nope, race only comes up when you bring it up.

Rainbows, unicorns, cotton candy and candy apples have nothing to do with race.

Disagree all you like, the proof is in the pudding ...
And he's the guy that, 2 months ago, said I was fixated or obsessed (paraphrase) with race topics and then ACCUSED me of "having anger toward blacks".
He has zero self awareness and I'm glad to see others point out who has the real obsession with race.

And BTW...I answered that question when asked by Fresno a month ago but I was banned for asking for your review of a Herschel Walker thread that was attacking black people...not for any comment made by me about racism

You didn't even know that's why you banned me because Fresno then deleted the thread

The night before I told him I wanted to keep posting and asked exactly what in my posts were creating the problem...I would remove whatever it was that was creating a problem

I guess asking you to take a look at a thread that was attacking black people was the problem since that was why I got banned

As the kids say...I got the receipts if you want...Fresno's private message to me, my response, and your email responses to me not knowing why you banned me and telling me to not contact you about the board

That is of course after you told me to contact you about the board by email
What an enormous load of garbage this is. My private convos with him, if posted, would make him look like the recalcitrant child he is. That dude is an embarrassment, plain and simple.

Jason had the patience of a saint and gave him chance after chance. Ray had been pushing to be permabanned for quite some time. If you look up "obtuse", his picture is there.

He largely just spammed this board with articles from Yahoo News that were written to deliberately inflame and infuriate. I read Yahoo News as my left-leaning source of info. About a year ago, Yahoo disabled the comments section after routinely getting savaged by poster after poster. They didn't want to hear it. Similarly, we didn't need to enable the discussion of the nonsense the majority of Yahoo articles are fraught with.

In short, good riddance. Addition by subtraction ...

He largely just spammed this board with articles from Yahoo News that were written to deliberately inflame and infuriate. I read Yahoo News as my left-leaning source of info. About a year ago, Yahoo disabled the comments section after routinely getting savaged by poster after poster. They didn't want to hear it. Similarly, we didn't need to enable the discussion of the nonsense the majority of Yahoo articles are fraught with.
Some of us are still fighting the good fight at Yahoo. I've been muted, banned, shadow banned numerous times. We lose some battles, but are winning the war. There are far more normal people than miscreant self victimized freaks out there. The warmist cult is a particularly fun target. Looking forward to the lazy days of echo chambers. ;) Now get back over there and club some baby seals. Comments are open again and have been about a year.😂

Some of us are still fighting the good fight at Yahoo. I've been muted, banned, shadow banned numerous times. We lose some battles, but are winning the war. There are far more normal people than miscreant self victimized freaks out there. The warmist cult is a particularly fun target. Looking forward to the lazy days of echo chambers. ;) Now get back over there and club some baby seals. Comments are open again and have been about a year.😂
Yes, I see some are back up. Usually they disable the comments of their most controversial writers like the irrepressible Shalise Manza-Young, who is right less often than a broken clock ...

Yes, I see some are back up. Usually they disable the comments of their most controversial writers like the irrepressible Shalise Manza-Young, who is right less often than a broken clock ...
I faintly remember something about that nut. Doesn't she urinate in the sports arena? 😂 Today I posted that BUD is a contributor to the WEF. I asked the question, is Klaus Schwaub a moderator at Yahoo? Yahoo deleted my post twice. 😂

And he's the guy that, 2 months ago, said I was fixated or obsessed (paraphrase) with race topics and then ACCUSED me of "having anger toward blacks".
He has zero self awareness and I'm glad to see others point out who has the real obsession with race.
It's funny how orange is "ignoring" me but always talking about me indirectly. Weirdness

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988

I have an interesting question for you. It has to do with the expression you used, "about race". How do you define a topic that is "about race". For example, if I say Dr. Ben Carson was a great surgeon, am I talking about race? If I say, MJ was a great player, am I talking about race? If I say Al Sharpton is a lousy leader and just stirs up trouble, am I talking about race?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT