ADVERTISEMENT

Strange What Gets Called A "Racial" Topic Around Here...

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
The SCOTUS decision on Affirmative Action was deemed a legitimate thread for discussion when the thread was full of racist crap about black people...

... but when a new thread that criticized white recepients of Affirmative Action I get threatened with being banned?

The only differnce is the color of the affirmative action recepients...

A note to management....there are a couple of black paying customers of yours that don't really like your "rules" or how you apply them

You've actually run some of them off posting on this part of the board because they don't trust you or your decisions...its noticed by many

Its been fun but the management has a viewpoint that white customers here can pretty much say whatever they want about race and black customers are not allowed to share their viewpoints without threat of being banished

Want to say black people are lazy and want to mooch off the government...that's fine

Want to say whote people are lazy and want to mooch off the government...expect at the minimum a threat of suspension or banishment

That's just a fact like the story of the Missouri shooter was legit...
The shooter in Ocala draws a banishment threat

They both shot black people through a door needlessly but management had a issue with one of those stories

I highly doubt this thread will exist for very long...

Peace out to mdf, sadgator, gatorspeed, bmoregator, kalim, & rere...

Last edited:
I just got a threat to be banned for the thread regarding the civil rights case being started against Harvard for not eliminating legacy admission also

That follows the banishment threat I got for the racist Ocala woman who shot that mother through the door

That got both threads deleted

So did a thread about DeSantis's policy failures...no racism in that one just not something conservatives want to face up to...

I just got a threat to be banned for the thread regarding the civil rights case being started against Harvard for not eliminating legacy admission also

That follows the banishment threat I got for the racist Ocala woman who shot that mother through the door

So did a thread about DeSantis's policy failures...no racism in that one just not something conservatives want to face up to...
If Jason is really concerned about racist people showing their true colors, I get the other 2 threads being deleted but the DeSantis thread deletion is odd.

If you can’t figure this out I bet Jason can figure it out for you.

Chill on race. There are many more liberal talking points to rant about. I’ve seen you do it.

I don’t want to see anyone get banned but you have to get out of your own way.

Last edited:

Chill on race. There are many more liberal talking points to rant about. I’ve seen you do it.

Its not about a talking point...its a non-white perspective about some of these issues

And for a lot of non-white paying customers you're asking that they be silenced on speaking honestly about the topics here

You being told to chill on any conservative talking points?

Anyone threatened to ban you for discussing "wokeness"?

Its not about a talking point...its a non-white perspective about some of these issues

And for a lot of non-white paying customers you're asking that they be silenced on speaking honestly about the topics here

So, do you see what we're talking about with twitter, facebook, etc.?

You feel like your opinion is being silenced while your opponents are free to speak.

7rh741.jpg

you dont get it sir. I have asked over and over and over and over to stop post "racially motivated threads" and each time I see them I delete them. I give two craps about what side you are on with your religion, race, and politics but have asked over and over to stop posting racially motivated topics and you continue to do it. Are you wanting me to ban you or are you wanting to follow the rules?

Exactly. This is not hard for 99.9% of the people on this "free" board to understand.......

I dont understand how people got so sensative. They are just words. Being able to use words keeps people from using fists, knives and guns. Im for anyone being able to say basically anything.
welp, you don't run the board, you dont spend hours and hours going through the complaints caused by some of the racially motivated posts etc....when you do you will have a different opinion.......

If Jason is really concerned about racist people showing their true colors, I get the other 2 threads being deleted but the DeSantis thread deletion is odd.
I am tired of people running around and screaming and yelling to post whatever they want and when someone else does they are the FIRST to complain and come running to me or the moderators and I am sick of the moaning and at the top of the list are the racially motivated topics. You want to talk about religion fine, politics fine, you can argue with each other until you are blue in the face I could care less what the view points are but we are not going to talk about racially sensitive material on this board.

welp, you don't run the board, you dont spend hours and hours going through the complaints caused by some of the racially motivated posts etc....when you do you will have a different opinion.......
I didnt say that i did run the board, I stated that I dont understand why we have so many pansies running around. Is this out of bounds to say?

Reactions: Mdfgator
The SCOTUS decision on Affirmative Action was deemed a legitimate thread for discussion when the thread was full of racist crap about black people...

... but when a new thread that criticized white recepients of Affirmative Action I get threatened with being banned?

The only differnce is the color of the affirmative action recepients...

A note to management....there are a couple of black paying customers of yours that don't really like your "rules" or how you apply them

You've actually run some of them off posting on this part of the board because they don't trust you or your decisions...its noticed by many

Its been fun but the management has a viewpoint that white customers here can pretty much say whatever they want about race and black customers are not allowed to share their viewpoints without threat of being banished

Want to say black people are lazy and want to mooch off the government...that's fine

Want to say whote people are lazy and want to mooch off the government...expect at the minimum a threat of suspension or banishment

That's just a fact like the story of the Missouri shooter was legit...
The shooter in Ocala draws a banishment threat

They both shot black people through a door needlessly but management had a issue with one of those stories

I highly doubt this thread will exist for very long...

Peace out to mdf, sadgator, gatorspeed, bmoregator, kalim, & rere...
I will ask you one last time. Are you going to follow the "simple" rules of the "free" board or not? This is a simple yes or no question.............You are an adult, you make the decision..

I didnt say that i did run the board, I stated that I dont understand why we have so many pansies running around. Is this out of bounds to say?
no bro lol I have thick skin....If people did not run and complain you would never hear a word from me BUT that is not the world we live in. You know how many hours a day I have to check in on the "Free" board? insane

My complaint is for those who come running for you to moderate this. Shameful pansies.
Yes, I agree with you. The board sets the rules. I don't respond unless my emails are getting flooded with complaints. and when they do I come make a post and nicely try and say hey guys/gals on this free board can you please stop posting racially sensitive topics and one person continues to do it over and over and over? You see where I am going with this right? The easy and I mean REAL easy thing to do is ban the one person who continues to do so - but here I am giving him the choice to make his own decision to stop or move on.........He had a month ban and guess what? the emails stopped coming! Imagine that.....lol

Yes, I agree with you. The board sets the rules. I don't respond unless my emails are getting flooded with complaints. and when they do I come make a post and nicely try and say hey guys/gals on this free board can you please stop posting racially sensitive topics and one person continues to do it over and over and over? You see where I am going with this right? The easy and I mean REAL easy thing to do is ban the one person who continues to do so - but here I am giving him the choice to make his own decision to stop or move on.........He had a month ban and guess what? the emails stopped coming! Imagine that.....lol
I think we should collect the names of the complainers and water board them

I am tired of people running around and screaming and yelling to post whatever they want and when someone else does they are the FIRST to complain and come running to me or the moderators and I am sick of the moaning and at the top of the list are the racially motivated topics. You want to talk about religion fine, politics fine, you can argue with each other until you are blue in the face I could care less what the view points are but we are not going to talk about racially sensitive material on this board.
Fine, I wish the rules were enforced evenly but they are not. The risky part with racially sensitive material is that is politics.

Affirmative Action, CRT, redlining, equality, systemic issues, policing are all politicial topics that involve race, sadly they are hand and hand.

I do get what you're trying to do and I respect that overall.

Fine, I wish the rules were enforced evenly but they are not. The risky part with racially sensitive material is that is politics.

Affirmative Action, CRT, redlining, equality, systemic issues, policing are all politicial topics that involve race, sadly they are hand and hand.

I do get what you're trying to do and I respect that overall.
Seems to me if you have to mention a person's skin color to discuss a topic, then don't discuss the topic. How is this so hard for 2 posters here?

we all know who they are, its obvious who cannot take a punch here......
I got to plead ignorance here. Im not sure who would be such a sniveling little....

Every post you've left in this thread is you complaining that someone else complained LOL Sounds like you need to pull the plank from your eye first.

....Nevermind...outted himself

I got to plead ignorance here. Im not sure who would be such a sniveling little....

Every post you've left in this thread is you complaining that someone else complained LOL Sounds like you need to pull the plank from your eye first.

....Nevermind
i have never been a snitch, i didnt have a choice, know what i mean...

Seems to me if you have to mention a person's skin color to discuss a topic, then don't discuss the topic. How is this so hard for 2 posters here?
The left is going to think a 'no race' policy is unfair to them because race is their primary topic. They frame almost every subject that way. It's like taking their most frequently used tool out of their toolbox.

the ring leader is @GhostOfMatchesMalone, but there are many. 99-1 isnt a safe enough space to operate in, Big Ray is a scary dude... i got reprimanded for using retardicans and trumpanzees.... talk about comical!! but i do abide by the rules, its not my house.
I have a family member that is less fortunate than 99.9% of the population, now, you don't know that but that is offensive to me. I know you used it in a general sense but just wanted to provide some clarity for you why that bothered me.

Either way I will wait for the person who started this thread to see what his decision will be and I will move on...

I have a family member that is less fortunate than 99.9% of the population, now, you don't know that but that is offensive to me. I know you used it in a general sense but just wanted to provide some clarity for you why that bothered me.
all good.

I will ask you one last time. Are you going to follow the "simple" rules of the "free" board or not? This is a simple yes or no question.............You are an adult, you make the decision..

I asked you what about my posts were the problem and I would stop...

You once asked that trumpanzee not be used...I stopped
You once asked that threads on a same topic be merged...I did that
(even though I've been threatened with a ban for doing that)
You once asked that race related police shootings not be posted...I stopped

You once asked that "racial" topics not be posted...
I asked you what a racial topic was and got no response from you

Wouldn't it be easy to explain what you mean rather than just make threats of banishment?

Why was one affirmative action thread allowed to stand when the other was deleted?
Why was the Missouri shooter thread allowed to stand but the Ocala thread was deleted?
Why was a thread about blacks being the 1st slave owners (they weren't it was a lie) allowed but anything else posted about slavery is inappropriate

If you simply explained what you want or what made those posts deletable then it would cut down on the complaints...

You say they're simple rules...lots of people besides me see no consistency in how they are applied

If the rules are so simple explain why in threads I mentioned what made the difference in ban or not
And I will do everything in my power to not post bannable threads

Ray??? I am waiting.......

Season 3 Waiting GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

@RayGravesGhost

We are going to get this figured out today Ray. Let me know what your decision is. This is taking up way too much of my time already.

Sorry to take up your time...

My mother is in Cleveland Clinic in Weston right now...she's been there for 3 weeks while all of this banning crap has been going on.

She might be in an end of life situation so do whatever you want...but I'm not really available every minute for you right now

Do a better job explaining the simple rules and you won't have any threads that violate your rules from me

I asked you to do that by private message but you chose to tell me to not message you again
I also asked you why I was banned for a month and you couldn't tell me why

Other than that...I have to go feed her lunch

I'm out

And BTW...I answered that question when asked by Fresno a month ago but I was banned for asking for your review of a Herschel Walker thread that was attacking black people...not for any comment made by me about racism

You didn't even know that's why you banned me because Fresno then deleted the thread

The night before I told him I wanted to keep posting and asked exactly what in my posts were creating the problem...I would remove whatever it was that was creating a problem

I guess asking you to take a look at a thread that was attacking black people was the problem since that was why I got banned

As the kids say...I got the receipts if you want...Fresno's private message to me, my response, and your email responses to me not knowing why you banned me and telling me to not contact you about the board

That is of course after you told me to contact you about the board by email

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT