ADVERTISEMENT

Stock Market hits 29,000 for the first time

I would but, nobody can tell you nuttin. You and Ghost know it all! Lol
Yeah that’s pretty much what I thought your response would be, but enlighten me and explain how they have pump another trillion into the stock market with corporate earnings being as high as they are.

Actually I am about numbers and I know a little bit about investing. This market is not your Obama market. It’s not about quantitative easing, stimulus infusion by the Feds, or laddering of stocks. Trump is not pumping money into this market like Obama did. The only people that benefited from Obama, were his buddies at Goldman Sachs. My portfolio is up almost 60% and I will retire much earlier at this pace.

Yeah that’s pretty much what I thought your response would be, but enlighten me and explain how they have pump another trillion into the stock market with corporate earnings being as high as they are.
Do you "REALLY believe everything you read?
All these jobs that the Trumpy Bear's claim they added but yet
no one wants to know or check how many of those jobs were
"Part Time jobs.

Actually I am about numbers and I know a little bit about investing. This market is not your Obama market. It’s not about quantitative easing, stimulus infusion by the Feds, or laddering of stocks. Trump is not pumping money into this market like Obama did. The only people that benefited from Obama, were his buddies at Goldman Sachs. My portfolio is up almost 60% and I will retire much earlier at this pace.
I wish you the best! I really do but I also am a realist.
People who believe that there is a difference between a
Republican and Democrat are living in a dream world.

I wish you the best! I really do but I also am a realist.
People who believe that there is a difference between a
Republican and Democrat are living in a dream world.
I agree about that, but there is no denying we are in strong economic times, and I do realize that the market will fluctuate wether a Dem or Repub is on office, but the market is actually getting back to a logical foundation were PE ratios actually matter again. You have to look at the market as a glass half full at all times. There are plenty of opportunities in a bad market too, but using technicals on a strong market sure gives you more options and opportunities, and less stops on stocks. That is a good thing.

I agree about that, but there is no denying we are in strong economic times, and I do realize that the market will fluctuate wether a Dem or Repub is on office, but the market is actually getting back to a logical foundation were PE ratios actually matter again. You have to look at the market as a glass half full at all times. There are plenty of opportunities in a bad market too, but using technicals on a strong market sure gives you more options and opportunities, and less stops on stocks. That is a good thing.

You have the patience of Job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT