ADVERTISEMENT

Spike Lee and ESPN present

Kap's ball cuppers just won't turn loose. He's NOT making a roster, much less ever starting again. 😂

You're the idiot obsessed with his finances....and you're calling others "ball cuppers"?

You claimed he was running out of money....I simply answered your question
So realizing your comments were stupid and unfounded you attempt to deflect?

I couldn't care less if he ever plays again but its pretty obvious you do LOL

Ooooohhhhhhh! While he only played less than half the season before getting benched. He was absolute garbage during Harbaugh's last season at SF. Every NFL DC figured Kaepernick out and exposed him as garbage.

49ers entire team sucked...but don't let facts interfere with your narrative

San Francisco 49ers: Only eight 2016 starters may actually start in 2017

Here’s the list of 2016 starters, courtesy of Pro Football Reference:

49ers 2016 Starters Table
PosPlayerAgeYrsGSDrafted (tm/rnd/yr)
Offensive Starters
QBColin Kaepernick29511San Francisco 49ers / 2nd / 36th pick / 2011
RBCarlos Hyde26213San Francisco 49ers / 2nd / 57th pick / 2014
WRJeremy Kerley28513New York Jets / 5th / 153rd pick / 2011
WRQuinton Patton26314San Francisco 49ers / 4th / 128th pick / 2013
WRTorrey Smith27512Baltimore Ravens / 2nd / 58th pick / 2011
TEVance McDonald26311San Francisco 49ers / 2nd / 55th pick / 2013
LTJoe Staley32913San Francisco 49ers / 1st / 28th pick / 2007
LGZane Beadles30616Denver Broncos / 2nd / 45th pick / 2010
CDaniel Kilgore29513San Francisco 49ers / 5th / 163rd pick / 2011
RGJoshua Garnett22Rook11San Francisco 49ers / 1st / 28th pick / 2016
RTTrenton Brown23116San Francisco 49ers / 7th / 244th pick / 2015
Defensive Starters
LDTDeForest Buckner22Rook15San Francisco 49ers / 1st / 7th pick / 2016
RDTQuinton Dial26311San Francisco 49ers / 5th / 157th pick / 2013
LBAhmad Brooks321015Cincinnati Bengals / 3rd / 2006 Supp
LBEli Harold22113San Francisco 49ers / 3rd / 79th pick / 2015
LBGerald Hodges25312Minnesota Vikings / 4th / 120th pick / 2013
LCBTramaine Brock28616
RCBJimmie Ward25210San Francisco 49ers / 1st / 30th pick / 2014
SSAntoine Bethea321016Indianapolis Colts / 6th / 207th pick / 2006
FSEric Reid25310San Francisco 49ers / 1st / 18th pick / 2013

You're the idiot obsessed with his finances....and you're calling others "ball cuppers"?

You claimed he was running out of money....I simply answered your question
So realizing your comments were stupid and unfounded you attempt to deflect?

I couldn't care less if he ever plays again but its pretty obvious you do LOL
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. I said he'll likely be dropped from the Nike feed trough. Has beens (never was beens) don't generate much consumer interest. At least Jake from State Farm associates with winners. 😂

Reactions: gatordad3
it was a huge fed induced bubble in all asset classes, hard to discern what his impact was, likely very little.
Agreed

I could see people buying Nike clothing and shoes endorsed by him to support his movement.

It obviously shows Nike did very well and Kaep got 20 mil out of it. Whether his money is running out or not is a nothing burger in my opinion. However, I do not think he’s good enough to play in today’s NFL and is a huge locker room liability and thus he doesn’t have a position on a team. I think people get caught up in the emotions that come with the Kaep drama and fail to understand that actions have consequences. He was vocal about what he stood for and started the kneeling trend, he exercised his first amendment right. NFL owners, front offices and coaches see it as a distraction and chose not to sign him or give him the time of day. It’s no different than a regular person committing some act that puts the company they work for into a negative spotlight and get terminated for said actions.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Agreed

I could see people buying Nike clothing and shoes endorsed by him to support his movement.

It obviously shows Nike did very well and Kaep got 20 mil out of it. Whether his money is running out or not is a nothing burger in my opinion. However, I do not think he’s good enough to play in today’s NFL and is a huge locker room liability and thus he doesn’t have a position on a team. I think people get caught up in the emotions that come with the Kaep drama and fail to understand that actions have consequences. He was vocal about what he stood for and started the kneeling trend, he exercised his first amendment right. NFL owners, front offices and coaches see it as a distraction and chose not to sign him or give him the time of day. It’s no different than a regular person committing some act that puts the company they work for into a negative spotlight and get terminated for said actions.
Not only that he walked away from his existing contract. Didn't cut, fired, nothing of the sort. Just left the building.........then turned down an offer sheet from the Broncos. "Cause it wasn't starter money". Wah!!! The NFL will tolerate malcontents to a point, and then when they can't play AND become a cancer, they gone!

Reactions: BillCutting4585
49ers entire team sucked...but don't let facts interfere with your narrative

Of course the entire team sucked. It was led by one of the most overrated QB's in the league. Eric Davis kneeled and protested more but he remained a starter for several more seasons. But don't let facts get in the way of your delusions. You just choose to ignore how much he sucked his last few years. Only Harbaugh saved him from being a bigger joke that he was at QB.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. I said he'll likely be dropped from the Nike feed trough. Has beens (never was beens) don't generate much consumer interest. At least Jake from State Farm associates with winners. 😂

Yup...Kaepernick generates no consumer interest

Thanks to Its Sales Impact, Nike's Kaepernick Campaign Wins Top Cannes Effectiveness Award

Nike's all-black Colin Kaepernick jersey marking 4 years since he took a knee sells out in less than a minute
By Allen Kim, CNN
Updated 4:51 PM ET, Thu September 17, 2020

The guy has a 2 movies coming out about him, he just published a book, he's started the Know Your rights company, the Autopsy Initiative, and has a SPAC that drew $287 million of investor interest due to his involvement

He also just signed a marketing deal with Ergatta in November of last year

So there's no lack of reading comprehension...
But there is ample evidence of you not knowing what you're talking about

Of course the entire team sucked. It was led by one of the most overrated QB's in the league. Eric Davis kneeled and protested more but he remained a starter for several more seasons. But don't let facts get in the way of your delusions. You just choose to ignore how much he sucked his last few years. Only Harbaugh saved him from being a bigger joke that he was at QB.

You're talking about facts?

Who is Eric Davis? LOL
I think you mean Eric Reed who played exactly 2 more seasons with the Panthers

I think you choose to ignore Jim Tomsula who sucked as a head coach after Harbaugh was fired
Tomsula didn't deserve a head coaching job and performed as such

A professional head football coach that schedules social media breaks during pracice? LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Tomsula

Head coach[edit]​

On January 14, 2015, Tomsula became the 49ers' head coach,[7] succeeding Jim Harbaugh who had been forced out by 49ers CEO Jed York.[8]

Tomsula employed new coaching practices, which included giving his players breaks to check social media during meetings, shorter, easier practices,[9] and more days off.[10] The result was one of the worst offenses in team history. Scoring only 238 points,[11] the 49ers would struggle to a 5–11 season, with Colin Kaepernick ending the season on injured reserve after being benched. The 49ers would ultimately be eliminated from postseason contention in Week 14 of the 2015 regular season.

Tomsula was fired just a few hours after the 49ers season finale against the St. Louis Rams, which the 49ers won 19–16 in overtime.[12] On January 4, 2016, York confirmed that the 49ers would pay Tomsula $14 million for his one season as head coach.

And Jim Harbaugh "saved" him?

The same Jim Harbaugh who's been on the hot seat at Michigan for not being able to bear Ohio St?

...same Jim Harbaugh who lost to Felipe Franks & Dan Mullen?
...same Jim Harbaugh who couldn't land the Vikings HC job when it was gift wrapped on a silver platter for him?

And I guess your world Kaepernick sucks worse than Josh Rosen, Sam Darnold, Andy Dalton, Case Keenum, AJ McCarron, Nick Foles, Brandon Allen, Cooper Rush, Will Grier, David Blough, Nathan Petersen, Chad Henne, Mike Glennon, Jake Fromm, and Joe Flacco...

Kaepernick is so much worse than those QBs (he's not) that he didn't deserve a tryout?

There's some delusion going around and it appears to be emanating from you

What? That doesn't even make sense..

But ignoring the long history of white people lying about race must make you what? ...just another "Karen"?

it was a huge fed induced bubble in all asset classes, hard to discern what his impact was, likely very little.

LMAO...there was an asset bubble in Nike merch?

It might be hard for you to attribute kap's economic impact....not so hard for others

This is old news

Nike’s Colin Kaepernick ad sparked a boycott — and earned $6 billion for Nike The Kaepernick “gamble” has turned into a big win. By Alex Abad-Santosalex@vox.com Sep 24, 2018, 12:20pm EDT

The boycott against Nike for making Colin Kaepernick the face of its latest ad campaign doesn’t seem to be having the desired effect.

According to CBS, Nike’s stock has soared over the past year, seeing a 5 percent increase since Labor Day — the day it revealed that Kaepernick, the former quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers, was the star of company’s 30th-anniversary “Just Do It” campaign.

LMAO...there was an asset bubble in Nike merch?

It might be hard for you to attribute kap's economic impact....not so hard for others

This is old news

Nike’s Colin Kaepernick ad sparked a boycott — and earned $6 billion for Nike The Kaepernick “gamble” has turned into a big win. By Alex Abad-Santosalex@vox.com Sep 24, 2018, 12:20pm EDT

The boycott against Nike for making Colin Kaepernick the face of its latest ad campaign doesn’t seem to be having the desired effect.

According to CBS, Nike’s stock has soared over the past year, seeing a 5 percent increase since Labor Day — the day it revealed that Kaepernick, the former quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers, was the star of company’s 30th-anniversary “Just Do It” campaign.
top dollar for top dollar, yes there was a massive fed induced bubble in all asset classes, nike market cap included. and yes the stimulus that trump and biden sent out (monetized by the fed) caused a spike in consumer demand to 15% above pre pandemic levels. try to remain objective.

Last edited:

Who is Eric Davis? LOL

I think you choose to ignore Jim Tomsula who sucked as a head coach after Harbaugh was fired
Tomsula didn't deserve a head coaching job and performed as such

A professional head football coach that schedules social media breaks during pracice? LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Tomsula

Head coach[edit]​

On January 14, 2015, Tomsula became the 49ers' head coach,[7] succeeding Jim Harbaugh who had been forced out by 49ers CEO Jed York.[8]

Tomsula employed new coaching practices, which included giving his players breaks to check social media during meetings, shorter, easier practices,[9] and more days off.[10] The result was one of the worst offenses in team history. Scoring only 238 points,[11] the 49ers would struggle to a 5–11 season, with Colin Kaepernick ending the season on injured reserve after being benched. The 49ers would ultimately be eliminated from postseason contention in Week 14 of the 2015 regular season.

Tomsula was fired just a few hours after the 49ers season finale against the St. Louis Rams, which the 49ers won 19–16 in overtime.[12] On January 4, 2016, York confirmed that the 49ers would pay Tomsula $14 million for his one season as head coach.

And Jim Harbaugh "saved" him?

The same Jim Harbaugh who's been on the hot seat at Michigan for not being able to bear Ohio St?

...same Jim Harbaugh who lost to Felipe Franks & Dan Mullen?
...same Jim Harbaugh who couldn't land the Vikings HC job when it was gift wrapped on a silver platter for him?

And I guess your world Kaepernick sucks worse than Josh Rosen, Sam Darnold, Andy Dalton, Case Keenum, AJ McCarron, Nick Foles, Brandon Allen, Cooper Rush, Will Grier, David Blough, Nathan Petersen, Chad Henne, Mike Glennon, Jake Fromm, and Joe Flacco...

Kaepernick is so much worse than those QBs (he's not) that he didn't deserve a tryout?

There's some delusion going around and it appears to be emanating from you
The same Jim Harbaugh who led SF to 3 straight NFC titles until he could no longer carry Colon's deficiencies as a QB. The biggest mistake the SF office made was getting rid of Alex Smith, then Colon would have been someone else's problem.

Yes, Colon sucks more than all those you mentioned. Most of them are still in the league. Nick Foles did something Colon clearly failed to do, win a Super Bowl.

Damn, that's pretty strong. And what did he do (besides kneeling and sacrificing his career) in an attempt to raise awareness about social injustice in this country and around the world? If that's a piece of shit, what is your definition of exceptional?
He did the WORST thing someone can do...disrespected our flag, therefore disrespected our Country. He is a pile of garbage that if caught on fire, and I had just drank a 12 pack...would not direct my pee on him to put the flames out

The same Jim Harbaugh who led SF to 3 straight NFC titles until he could no longer carry Colon's deficiencies as a QB. The biggest mistake the SF office made was getting rid of Alex Smith, then Colon would have been someone else's problem.

Yes, Colon sucks more than all those you mentioned. Most of them are still in the league. Nick Foles did something Colon clearly failed to do, win a Super Bowl.
Who is this sock account that showed up? TheghostofDougDickey? 😂

Who is Eric Davis? LOL

scoff3.gif

So was Colon still in the league when Davis played for the Panthers?

We're all laughing at you having a meltdown here.

pissed2.gif

He also knew doing what he did would raise a ton of awareness to his cause which it did & obviously it still is
Not the kind of "awareness" I would want for any cause I believed in. One disrespecting the Country, even though they have the right to do so...is not something I will ever be good with. With freedoms, comes responsibilities, and consequences. Because of CK...I have boycotted the NFL, and will do so forever. That is MY right. Again, I understand our freedoms...but unlike that idiot...I know there are consequences that come with our decisions

And btw - for all of you that claim to be Gator fans - keep talking shit about what Colin Kap was protesting, and then dont be shocked when black players dont come to UF because its fanbase, students, and alumni have historically and obviously still have many that represent exactly what they are protesting - this thread is an embarrassment to me as a Gator Alum and I'm out (which i know you dont give a damn about anyway)
I am fine with that if they are that fragile.....Let them protest on their own time...not in O&B. When that starts being allowed to happen, I will turn off college sports..just like I have the pro's. My Country is WAY more important to me than a game

top dollar for top dollar, yes there was a massive fed induced bubble in all asset classes, nike market cap included. and yes the stimulus that trump and biden sent out (monetized by the fed) caused a spike in consumer demand to 15% above pre pandemic levels. try to remain objective.

WTF are you talking about?
You need to get away from the keyboard and get put more because you must be kidding with that response LOL

We're talking about whether or not Kapernick's deal with Nike was economically beneficial to Nike
And you're sputtering some nonsense about asset prices?

Here lets make it REALLY simple for you...
Kaepernick signed his Nike deal in 2016...that was years BEFORE ay coronavirus related stimulus payments

While you're debating Fed policy and how you can't fairly value anything since the stimulus payments (LMAO)
How about we just take the word of Nike's executives on this?

Nike Nearly Dropped Colin Kaepernick Before Embracing Him

The risk appears to have paid off. Late Tuesday, Mark Parker, the chief executive of Nike, told Wall Street analysts on the company’s quarterly earnings call that the campaign had yielded “record engagement with the brand.”

“We feel actually very good and are very proud of the work we’ve been doing,” Parker said. “We know it’s resonated actually quite strongly with consumers.”

Record sales for the products associated with Kaepernick...record equity value

And you're still mumbbling & stumbing around claiming no one knows how much the Ad campaign was profitable for Nike?

Get real.

No all of them are still in the league...that was a list of backups this past season

You're a joke....
Foles deserves some credit for his Super Bowl appearance which he wasn't even fully responsible for?
But Kaepernick reaching the Super Bowl obviously doesn't count in your eyes

Alex Smith? He had 5 losing seasons in SF versus 2 winning seasons....

Its comical to watch people defend a system that keeps undeserving white people employed when they claim they believe in a merit based system

That's where your ridiculous argument falls apart...if that's the dead wood that actually had jobs last year (and Kap had a better career than almost ALL of them).

What does it say about the level of crap that received at least a workout?

Colin Kapernick has stats & achievements that are better than almost every backup and some starters in the league ...yet he can't even get a legitimate workout?

He did the WORST thing someone can do...disrespected our flag, therefore disrespected our Country. He is a pile of garbage that if caught on fire, and I had just drank a 12 pack...would not direct my pee on him to put the flames out

Thanks for sharing your vast amounts of ignorance on this topic with us...

I'm sure you shit on Green Berets all of the time since you're Mr "Super Patriot" so you don't need explain how disrespectful and unworthy of your honor Nate Boyer is...

Why do I get the funny feeling its you who doesn't deserve to be pissed on if you were on fire?

The Army Green Beret who suggested Colin Kaepernick kneel in protest is still surprised by the backlash it drew Cath Turner and Rory Carroll , Reuters Jun 11, 2020, 4:30 PM

• Nate Boyer, a former Army Special Forces member who also tried out for the NFL, is still surprised by the outrage provoked by Colin Kaepernick kneeling protest against police brutality.
  • Boyer met with Kaepernick when the latter began his protest to draw attention to police brutality, advising the then-San Francisco quarterback to take a knee rather than sit on the bench during the national anthem.

scoff3.gif

So was Colon still in the league when Davis played for the Panthers?

We're all laughing at you having a meltdown here.

pissed2.gif

Who's having a "meltdown"?

Pointing out to you that you don't have a clue what you're talking about is somehow having a meltdown ?You're talking about Eric Reed...there was no Eric Davis

Deluded is the most accurate description of you

deluded
/dəˈlo͞odəd/
Learn to pronounce

adjective

1. believing something that is not true.
    "the poor deluded creature"

Thanks for sharing your vast amounts of ignorance on this topic with us...

I'm sure you shit on Green Berets all of the time since you're Mr "Super Patriot" so you don't need explain how disrespectful and unworthy of your honor Nate Boyer is...

Why do I get the funny feeling its you who doesn't deserve to be pissed on if you were on fire?

The Army Green Beret who suggested Colin Kaepernick kneel in protest is still surprised by the backlash it drew Cath Turner and Rory Carroll , Reuters Jun 11, 2020, 4:30 PM

• Nate Boyer, a former Army Special Forces member who also tried out for the NFL, is still surprised by the outrage provoked by Colin Kaepernick kneeling protest against police brutality.
  • Boyer met with Kaepernick when the latter began his protest to draw attention to police brutality, advising the then-San Francisco quarterback to take a knee rather than sit on the bench during the national anthem.
Not everyone loves our Country...and that is your right. But I do not have to like it..or you. You PROBABLY would have voted for Bernie Sanders if he won the nomination....and that tells EVERYONE all that they need to know about you. Secondly..you name ONE SF soldier...I KNOW hundreds personally. So there is that. And just for your information...about 70 % of the military vote JUST LIKE I do!
(Yes, I DO know this as fact)

I am fine with that if they are that fragile.....Let them protest on their own time...not in O&B. When that starts being allowed to happen, I will turn off college sports..just like I have the pro's. My Country is WAY more important to me than a game

Ron's country is not the United States of America obviously...

Not everyone loves our Country...and that is your right. But I do not have to like it..or you. You PROBABLY would have voted for Bernie Sanders if he won the nomination....and that tells EVERYONE all that they need to know about you.

No...that tells everyone that you make things in yur mind then act like they occurred in reality

For the record I didn't vote for Bernie Sanders...I would have voted for anyone other than donald drumpf

Are rapidly trying to out maneuver gatordad for "Most Deluded"?

Secondly..you name ONE SF soldier...I KNOW hundreds personally. So there is that.

Sgt. LaDavid Johnson of Miami Gardens....you know him? You remember him?

And just for your information...about 70 % of the military vote JUST LIKE I do!
(Yes, I DO know this as fact)

Sorry to burst your bubble but your 'facts" about this are WRONG

What Percentage of the US Military is Conservative – 4 Sources March 1, 2022 by Everett Bledsoe

U.S. Military Voting Intention in 2016 and 2020 ELECTION by Sep 1, 2020

22761.jpeg

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
How would you know? LOL

You don't know anything about his activism or his philanthropy...so why would you be someone to assess his beliefs?

Sidelined? Hardly. Colin Kaepernick is Still in the Game Some highlights from the quarterback's off-field career BY ADE ADENIJI JANUARY 16, 2021 12:56 AM
Another dim dem., read what I typed. A message board is mostly opinion, and that is mine...I AM allowed, just like you were allowed to vote for Bernie, the communist. You are not like me

No...that tells everyone that you make things in yur mind then act like they occurred in reality

For the record I didn't vote for Bernie Sanders...I would have voted for anyone other than donald drumpf

Are rapidly trying to out maneuver gatordad for "Most Deluded"?

Sgt. LaDavid Johnson of Miami Gardens....you know him? You remember him?

Sorry to burst your bubble but your 'facts" about this are WRONG

What Percentage of the US Military is Conservative – 4 Sources March 1, 2022 by Everett Bledsoe

U.S. Military Voting Intention in 2016 and 2020 ELECTION by Sep 1, 2020

22761.jpeg
Let me MAKE SURE I got this right...you would have voted for a COMMUNIST, that spent his honeymoon in the Soviet Union...did I get that correct? (I already knew the answer...just want everyone to know who you are) And communists simply CANNOT lecture anyone on patriotism.

and your BS about voting is not even close. Since I live in an area (for almost 60 years) that has THREE MAJOR military bases within 15 miles of each other...I think I have a handle on this one! NW Florida is VERY, VERY red, and consists of not only active military...but a HUGE retired military base. Democrats HATE this area...too many REAL Americans(which they are NOT) Democrats are America's #1 enemy.

No all of them are still in the league...that was a list of backups this past season

You're a joke....
Foles deserves some credit for his Super Bowl appearance which he wasn't even fully responsible for?
But Kaepernick reaching the Super Bowl obviously doesn't count in your eyes

Alex Smith? He had 5 losing seasons in SF versus 2 winning seasons....

Colin Kapernick has stats & achievements that are better than almost every backup and some starters in the league ...yet he can't even get a legitimate workout?
Colon got to the Super under Harbaugh. The last time SF was a decent team was during Steve Young's final years there. The Niners were garbage till Harbaugh arrived. Alex Smith just needed some coaching, then had great seasons with SF, KC and the Deadskins. Even with great coaching, Colon was exposed as the joke/overrated QB he is. Which only proves you don't know squat about Colon.

@NavigatorII already posted that Colon was offered by the Broncos and given chances to work out with some teams, which you conveniently ignore. What's pathetic about you is you actually believe Colon is better than Lamar Jackson, Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, and Tom Brady. Hell, sCam Newton was a far better QB/athlete than your boy Colon ever was. In fact, sCam Newton would beat out Colon for a starting QB job if either were competing on the same team.

Colon got to the Super under Harbaugh. The last time SF was a decent team was during Steve Young's final years there. The Niners were garbage till Harbaugh arrived. Alex Smith just needed some coaching, then had great seasons with SF, KC and the Deadskins. Even with great coaching, Colon was exposed as the joke/overrated QB he is. Which only proves you don't know squat about Colon.

What we do know is the 49ers with the same coach got further under Kaepernick than they did under the "great" Alex Smith

@NavigatorII already posted that Colon was offered by the Broncos and given chances to work out with some teams, which you conveniently ignore.

Denver went with Blake Bortles, Jeff Driskel, & Brett Rypien without even bringing Kaepernick for a workout

How did that work out for them?
Elway stepped down as GM after not finding a QB for years...his record as GM was pitiful

Kaepernick has not been given a chance to work out by any teams since leaving SF
Don't remember the sham private workout the NFL put together for him?

Oh yeah...that workout was orchestrated when the audio tapes proving collusion against Kaepernick became public. You do remember that the NFL was caught colluding against Kaepernick don't you?

So nobody's ignoring anything other than your factually incorrect statements

What's pathetic about you is you actually believe Colon is better than Lamar Jackson, Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, and Tom Brady. Hell, sCam Newton was a far better QB/athlete than your boy Colon ever was. In fact, sCam Newton would beat out Colon for a starting QB job if either were competing on the same team.

Gone delusional again when all else fails huh?

Where did I say that Kaepernick was better than any of the QBs you mentioned?
I didn't.

But I'm sure those voices in your head that told you I did. LOL

Last edited:
What we do know is the 49ers with the same coach got further under Kaepernick than they did under the "great" Alex Smith

Denver went with Blake Bortles, Jeff Driskel, & Brett Rypien without even bringing Kaepernick for a workout

How did that work out for them?
Elway stepped down as GM after not finding a QB for years

Kaepernick has not been given a chance to work out by any teams since leaving SF

So nobody's ignoring anything other than your factually incorrect statements

Gone delusional again when all else fails huh?

Where did I say that Kaepernick was better than any of the QBs you mentioned?
I didn't.

But I'm sure those voices in your head that told you I did. LOL
You made pointless comparisons with Colon to those other QB's along with you averaging about 5 paragraphs per post that everyone laughs at, but keep being a Colon lover.

• Haha
Kaepernick = Superbowl Alex Smith <> No Superbowl

Awww...when confronted with reality gatordad resorts to the "logic" of a small delusional child

Amusing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT