ADVERTISEMENT

Spike Lee and ESPN present

If you believe ANY of that nonsense above, you are dumber than I even expected. I will bet you would also believe Putin is responsible for high gas prices in America. Unless Brandon's middle name is "Putin" you would be a colossal idiot

Reactions: NavigatorII
And how would ity be Trumps fault that we closed Bagram, evacuated the military before we got out about 10,000 American citizens...that were left behind? You all must be young and dumb...because there is too much dumb not to have a valid excuse

Are all trumpanzees incapable of communicating by any other medium than memes?

The great dealmaker donald drumpf negotiated a complete surrender to the Taliban and then was incapable of actually following through on his own deal

We lost 2,500 in Afghanistan since 2001 and the trumpanzee clan seems singularly focused on the 13 US military personnel who died during the exit ...a cluster**** their party & 45 were responsible for

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
If you believe ANY of that nonsense above, you are dumber than I even expected. I will bet you would also believe Putin is responsible for high gas prices in America. Unless Brandon's middle name is "Putin" you would be a colossal idiot

You call for facts from others and never respond with anything other than your dumb opinions & childish attacks

What....are the jobs numbers a lie? You don't believe them?
Or is it that you only believe them if they can spun for a pro-trump narrative which is usually false

So your response here is bullshit unsless you can debate something specifically you find to be not true.

In comparison I started by telling you that on the long list of crap you copied from the trump administration it took 1 minute to find a consistent lie told by trumpanzees

donald drumpf did not create 1.2 million maufacturing jobs....no matter hiow many times you claim it to be true there is no data anywhere that confirms that figure

donald drumpf left office with a net job loss

Trump will have the worst jobs record in modern US history

trumpanzees seem to have forgotten one of his many lies from the campaign trail

Last edited:
And how would ity be Trumps fault that we closed Bagram, evacuated the military before we got out about 10,000 American citizens...that were left behind? You all must be young and dumb...because there is too much dumb not to have a valid excuse

Because he was the one who negotiated that plan with the Taliban you dimwit

And 10,000 Americans were not left behind...
There were anywhere between 10-15,000 Americans in the country and we evacuated 90% of them

Somewhere in the small recesses of your skull you would wonder where the families of 10,000 Americans have been if they were left behind?

And it does dawn on you that not every American wanted to be evacuated right?
Just like not every Ukrainian wanted to run from Putin

Last edited:
😂

triggered.gif

You call for facts from others and never respond with anything other than your dumb opinions & childish attacks

What....are the jobs numbers a lie? You don't believe them?
Or is it that you only believe them if they can spun for a pro-trump narrative which is usually false

So your response here is bullshit unsless you can debate something specifically you find to be not true.

In comparison I started by telling you that on the long list of crap you copied from the trump administration it took 1 minute to find a consistent lie told by trumpanzees

donald drumpf did not create 1.2 million maufacturing jobs....no matter hiow many times you claim it to be true there is no data anywhere that confirms that figure

donald drumpf left office with a net job loss

Trump will have the worst jobs record in modern US history

trumpanzees seem to have forgotten one of his many lies from the campaign trail

Thos enumbers ar eTHE dumbest numbers in the whole BS post. Seriously...are you REALLY this dumb..or are you trying to punk me? I KNOW you are a dumb lib...but NO ONE could be THAT dumb to post that!

Thos enumbers ar eTHE dumbest numbers in the whole BS post. Seriously...are you REALLY this dumb..or are you trying to punk me? I KNOW you are a dumb lib...but NO ONE could be THAT dumb to post that!

So what jobs numbers do you believe? What source?

If you don't believe the BLS numbers then how do you believe in any of the claims of the trump administration regarding job growth in their tenure?

I guess you only believe in the numbers at certain times and not others.... LOL

You know the saying about not opening your mouth and confirming you are an idiot?
You would be wise to follow that advice

If you don't believe the BLS numbers then how do you believe in any of the claims of the trump administration regarding job growth in their tenure?

You know the saying about not opening your mouth and confirming you are an idiot?

Let's dumb this down so you'll understand.

1a16ec32421ec601.png

68gvko.jpg

Right when you lose jobs it must not be real for those 6 months to the unemployed worker... LMAO

Lost jobs aren't REALLY lost...they just temporarily disappear

Tell that to a landlord when rent is due, a bank when the mortgage is due, or to a kid when they're hungry

trump wasn't the greatest jobs president ever...he was one of the worst

Almost every modern POTUS created more jobs than trump PRIOR to COVID-19
(And yes that includes Obama, Biden, & Clinton)

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...-short-promises-even-before-virus/3573789001/
Trump’s jobs record fell short of promises even before the virus

But even before COVID-19, Trump’s job gains were nearly keeping up with the pace during former President Barack Obama’s second term. And he was falling short of his 2016 campaign pledge to create 25 million jobs over the next decade.

The Trump administration was ruining the pre-COVID-19 economy too, just more slowly

Key takeaways:

• Long before the COVID-19 pandemic the Trump administration was squandering the pockets of strength in the American economy it had inherited.
  • Broad-based prosperity requires strength on the supply, demand, and distributive sides of the economy, and Trump administration policies were either weak or outright damaging on these fronts.
    • Demand: Most of the Trump tax cuts went to already-rich corporations and households, who tend to save rather than spend most of any extra dollar they’re given.
    • Supply: Business investment plummeted under the Trump administration, despite their lavishing tax cuts on corporate business.
    • Distribution: The Trump administration undercut labor standards and rules that can buttress workers’ bargaining power.
You don’t have to be an economist to know how the U.S. economy is doing today: It’s an utter shambles, with tens of millions of workers unable to find the work they need to get by, and with tens of millions of families facing extreme hardship and anxiety. These terrible conditions are mostly the result of the failure to manage and contain the COVID-19 outbreak, and the failure to appropriately respond in the economic policymaking realm.

President Trump, however, clearly wants voters to see the COVID-19 outbreak and fallout as nobody’s fault, and further wants to be graded on how the economy was doing pre-COVID-19. This is obviously absurd; the administration didn’t cause COVID-19, but it is responsible for the botched response to it.

Even besides this, however, it is far from clear that the pre-COVID-19 U.S. economy was evidence of good management or policy, a fact that voters seem increasingly aware of. In fact, Trump administration policies were squandering the pockets of strength in the U.S. economy that they inherited from their predecessors by using them to disguise the rapid erosion their policies were causing to U.S. families’ economic security.

Last edited:

I believe in NOT taking numbers from an economy that got shut down for covid and counting that against Trump...and not counting for the dementia ridden brain dead POS that did NOTHING to bring those jobs back..and does not deserve to get credit for them. PLEASE tell me you know what is really going on in the world? (never mind...you are a challenged lefty..you will NEVER learn.)

Why would Kaepernick want to go back to a place he called “a slave plantation”? These just like Jussie Smollett. No different.

Trump won - by a lot! Even an idiot is aware of that!

China Joe is a dumber, more senile version of Crooked Hillary…

Kaepernick = Superbowl Alex Smith <> No Superbowl

Awww...when confronted with reality gatordad resorts to the "logic" of a small delusional child

Amusing.
Oops! Bump!
It only gets worse for you Crapud1ck lovers. Tatum even mentions Vick and other cancerous players getting second chances and delivering. Colon?

• Haha
Because he was the one who negotiated that plan with the Taliban you dimwit

And 10,000 Americans were not left behind...
There were anywhere between 10-15,000 Americans in the country and we evacuated 90% of them

Somewhere in the small recesses of your skull you would wonder where the families of 10,000 Americans have been if they were left behind?

And it does dawn on you that not every American wanted to be evacuated right?
Just like not every Ukrainian wanted to run from Putin
WRONG WRONG WRONG.

The Administration lied and said less than 800 people were left behind and most of them were dual citizens.

Horseshit.

And you know who did the majority of the evacuating? Wasn't us, it was the British and the f*cking FRENCH. How embarrassing is that.

The planned evacuation of Afghanistan, to my knowledge, did NOT include leaving Bagram, with HVT's STILL INSIDE, in the middle of the night, and abandoning 85 billion dollars worth of military equipment.

That's ALL on Joe, plus the deaths of 12 Marines, 1 sailor, and three soldiers. Why? Because of idiotic ROE about not wanting to antagonize the Taliban during the pullout.

• Wow
No all of them are still in the league...that was a list of backups this past season
You're a joke....
Alex Smith? He had 5 losing seasons in SF versus 2 winning seasons....
What does it say about the level of crap that received at least a workout?
Colin Kapernick has stats & achievements that are better than almost every backup and some starters in the league ...yet he can't even get a legitimate workout?
Once Alex Smith was under Harbaugh and his staff, Alex dramatically improved.
Edit: When he was healthy in KC, he also killed it under Andy Reid.

So let's talk about your idols workout with the Raiders. It's been two weeks since his workout. Wouldn't they have signed him by now? Funny how his agent claiming he had a great workout yet hasn't signed.

sonnybrix-sonnycrickets.gif

Last edited:
And yet he is still not relevant. His heyday was being mikes wingman.

Winning an oscar is like winning a nobel prize. Lib lovefest. The rest of the world doesn’t care.
Exactly! No one gives a monkey's ass about woke/broke Hollywood any more. The theater attendance, TV ratings, and interest as a whole are at historic lows. Anytime the Tom Cruises and others do a "thank you" message before their films start you know it's bad for them, but good for America!

He co wrote it with three other people. And Ron Stallworth did the heavy lifting. Adapting a screenplay from a book shouldn't even be an award.
Some of the greatest scripts are adapted from source material. Godfather, Jaws, Lawrence of Arabia just to name a few.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT