ADVERTISEMENT

Soooooo.....the mother of all dots just connected

This has nothing to do with women's health care choices.
The left wants full access up to full term...no restrictions. That's not religious that's sick.
And the SC didn't outlaw abortion it sent it back to the states where most states will continue on like nothing happened. California who is bitching the most won't see a change from the ruling. That right there tells you it's not about women's health care. The real problem is our electorate is too dumb to understand it.

You must always align yourself with the sinless (the unborn) and Jesus Christ. To forsake them is to forsake Christ our Lord and Savior. If our government is completely corrupt so be it. I will forever Trust and Obey Jesus Christ.

Trust and Obey​

Don Moen

When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still
And with all who will trust and obey
Trust and obey, for there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey
Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies
But His smile quickly drives it away
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear
Can abide while we trust and obey
Oh, Trust and obey, for there's no other way
Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet
Or we'll walk by His side in the way
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go
Never fear, only trust and obey
Trust and obey, for there's no other way
Oh, Trust and obey, for there's no other way
And 'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus
Just to take Him at His Word
Just to rest upon His promise
Just to know, "Thus saith the Lord"
Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him!
How I've proved Him o'er and o'er
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
Oh, for grace to trust Him more
Lord oh, for grace to trust You more

Not even God, just basic human decency and a dash of ethics.

We’re also about 28% below replacement birth rate, so you could even take a “saving society from a sad demise” approach.
Sure? Because many on the left are now floating the idea that the world's population needs to be slashed. I believe they want the world population down to about 500M from what 9 Billion or so currently?

But here's my question, and it's mostly for the dems here: Have you guys ever wondered why abortion is THE linchpin position for your party? Above all else, abortion is THE most important issue that defines your party.

Have you ever stopped to ask yourself WHY???? Why that issue? Why abortion?

Followup question: Have you dems actually researched the history of the abortion movement? Of Planned Parenthood?

Because many of here have. We know who founded PP. We know what she was.

Do you know that the founder of PP wanted to use abortion as a tool to eradicate the black race?

@grandhavendiddy did you know that? Did you know that hillary clinton called the founder of PP a hero as recently as a decade ago?

Did you know that abortion is the leading cause of death for blacks IN THE WORLD?

The founder of PP even went so far as to devise a scheme to target black preachers and pastors to get them to promote abortion to their congregations.

Given what we know of the democratic party, it's racist history of the KKK, segregation, fighting the Civil Rights Act, are we really surprised?

@grandhavendiddy just thought you should know the origins of the movement you support. Feel free to research on your own and see for yourself.

The left wants full access up to full term...no restrictions. That's not religious that's sick.
And the SC didn't outlaw abortion it sent it back to the states where most states will continue on like nothing happened. California who is bitching the most won't see a change from the ruling. That right there tells you it's not about women's health care. The real problem is our electorate is too dumb to understand it.
It's past sick, it's infanticide.

Northam talking about "making the baby comfortable" while they discussed options made me want to cry.

I agree here. I am not one that thinks we should push religious views on others...but this is just plain murder. No other way to look at it. I personally do not agree with abortion, but this is more than that.

@jfegaly

The "pro-life" platform is the worst political choice in this election cycle.

As predicted, it single handled gave life to the Democrats. So, instead of us talking about the issues that matter: borders, crime, inflation, etc., we are talking about the need to have state governments go in and get in the way of the individuals making health and family planning decisions.

Further, Fegaly - you often note how I want for you to pay for my kids. First, I make over $300K/quarter in estimated payments on K1 income, so spare me.

Secondly, these kids get brought into the world. Are YOU going to adopt them? Ghost? Pay higher taxes? I have zero interest in doing either.

Thirdly, if you, Ghost or others have kids you cannot support, do you want ME to support them? Adopt them. No. I already pay PLENTY in taxes.

Now, individuals like Captain Ron, said (paraphrased), "I am neither pro-life or pro-choice, but it says it nowhere in the Federal Government that it should be a constitutional right". Ok, let's take that at face value.

Kansas - a +15 Trump state voted +19 to legalize.

Michigan - in the Michigan election board, where there over 750,000 signatures with a 450,000 minimum, the R team will not allow it to be put on a ballot.

What happened to "let it be decided at the states"? Come on.

Here is the practical application of this: R will unnecessarily lose elections and, yet again, it comes down to female voters.

So, while people like Tudor Dixon who could otherwise make a good run on the Governors house or John James could win the election, they die on the hill of a non-critical issue and wind up, again, losing state houses and allow the senate to remain in Democratic hands.

We will have more open borders, high inflation, high crime while we argue about abortion.
Good lawd you must have tricked some employer, because your post is full of utter BS.

First, childrens lives are worth fighting for more than any party. PERIOD! More than your selfish wants. Period!

Second, YOU were the one asking myself and the Government to pay for YOUR CHOICES. Tell the board you’re a big government libby without telling the board you’re a big government libby.

Lastly, YOU are part of the problem. You buy into the medias political narrative and help it gain steam. You want the REAL practical application? Here it is.

1. The media said pubs needed to nominate moderates in 2008 and 2012. How did that work out? They got stomped, and characterized as radical racists anyway. Yet that wasn’t enough to prove to your rino ass that libs don’t compromise. Period!

2. If a moderate pub gets elected, and caves to libs at every turn, whats the point? There isn’t one, because they are all on the same team. The team that takes money from you and your family via legislation, all while slowly taking away your freedoms.

Lastly, it appears you still don’t understand how a constitutional Republic works. If it were up to you, we would abolish the electoral college so the will of the people could be manifested in elections.

Lucky for us, our founders knew there would be people like you.

Last edited:
Good lawd you must have tricked some employer, because your post is full of utter BS.

First, childrens lives are worth fighting for more than any party. PERIOD! More than your selfish wants. Period!

Second, YOU were the one asking myself and the Government to pay for YOUR CHOICES. Tell the board you’re a big government libby without telling the board you’re a big government libby.

Lastly, YOU are part of the problem. You buy into the medias political narrative and help it gain steam. You want the REAL practical application? Here it is.

1. The media said pubs needed to nominate moderates in 2008 and 2012. How did that work out? They got stomped, and chatactized as radical racists anyway. Yet that wasn’t enough to prove to your rino ass that libs don’t compromise. Period!

2. If a a moderate pub gets elected, and caves into libs at every turn, whats the point? There isn’t one, because they are all on the same team. The team that takes money from you and your family via legislation, all while slowly taking away your freedoms.

Lastly, it appears you still don’t understand how a constitutional Republic works. If it were up to you, we would abolish the electoral college so the will of the people could be manifested in elections.

Lucky for us, our founders knew there would be people like you.
I SO agree with your post. F all of them. We have to be true to who we are. We do NOT need RINO's. They are the enemy

Well as @grandhavendiddy has now admitted in another thread, he wants abortion as an option if he gets 'urges' and doesn't want to use birth control.
It is crystal clear how he feels about unwanted pregnancies and the disposition he would choose. He can certainly drive his wife to NY or NJ and murder his child. I'm at a loss for words about how someone can be this cavalier about an unborn child. Yet, they march the streets over the life of a sinner. Satan has quite an army in the US.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT