ADVERTISEMENT

Soooooo.....the mother of all dots just connected

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
When Q started posting, 'Q' explained that the Q referred to Q-level security clearance. It was supposed to be the top level of security clearance.

Here is what the Wikipedia entry for Q-level clearance says it is:

"Q clearance or Q access authorization is the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance required to access Top Secret Restricted Data, Formerly Restricted Data, and National Security Information, as well as Secret Restricted Data. Restricted Data (RD) is defined in the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 and covers nuclear weapons and related materials."

President retain Q-level clearance FOR LIFE.

Q is Trump.

Last night at Trump's rally, the song WWG1WGA played at the start.

WWG1WGA is an acronym used often by Q:

The song also had samples from another song playing over it.

The name of that second song? "I am Q"

Trump just confirmed he is Q.

Critical thinker has a question: Why is this not the TOP news story left media is covering today?

This is a hanging curve for lefty media if ever there was one.

"OMG! Trump just confirmed he's behind THAT CRAZY QANON CONSPIRACY THEORY!!! OMG PRESIDENT HIDEN IS RIGHT, TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS REALLY ARE EXTREMISTS!!!!! WE MUST SAVE AMERICA FROM TRUMP SUPPORTERS!!!"

It's TAILOR made for a media with TDS looking for ANY reason to paint Trump and his supporters as extremists that have no business being within a million miles of the White House.

And yet.....crickets.

Ask yourself why.

What happens if the media reports that Trump just confirmed he is Q?

'What the hell is Q?' will be the top search term on the internet as soon as they do.

Millions and millions of people will start to research Q and see posts like this:

This: https://qanon.pub/?q=Martial law declared in SA

and this: https://qanon.pub/?q=china hacked

Knowledge is power. Sheep are useful idiots to the left because they do not ask questions, they do not use logic. They bleat and repeat what talking points they are given.

Critical thinker has an additional thought: If Trump is Q, that means Trump has all the information that Q has posted.

Trump truly does have it all.

Last night at Trump's rally, the song WWG1WGA played at the start.

WWG1WGA is an acronym used often by Q:

The song also had samples from another song playing over it.

The name of that second song? "I am Q"

Trump just confirmed he is Q.

Critical thinker has a question: Why is this not the TOP news story left media is covering today?

This is a hanging curve for lefty media if ever there was one.

"OMG! Trump just confirmed he's behind THAT CRAZY QANON CONSPIRACY THEORY!!! OMG PRESIDENT HIDEN IS RIGHT, TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS REALLY ARE EXTREMISTS!!!!! WE MUST SAVE AMERICA FROM TRUMP SUPPORTERS!!!"

It's TAILOR made for a media with TDS looking for ANY reason to paint Trump and his supporters as extremists that have no business being within a million miles of the White House.

And yet.....crickets.

Ask yourself why.

What happens if the media reports that Trump just confirmed he is Q?

'What the hell is Q?' will be the top search term on the internet as soon as they do.

Millions and millions of people will start to research Q and see posts like this:

This: https://qanon.pub/?q=Martial law declared in SA

and this: https://qanon.pub/?q=china hacked

Knowledge is power. Sheep are useful idiots to the left because they do not ask questions, they do not use logic. They bleat and repeat what talking points they are given.

Critical thinker has an additional thought: If Trump is Q, that means Trump has all the information that Q has posted.

Trump truly does have it all.
Trump is playing chess and these MSM goomers are playing hungry Hippos.

So? What next? Kinda cutting it close, don't you think? To me, if something was going to come of this, it would have happened already. I just don't get it. It makes me believe to not believe. What's left to wait for?

So? What next? Kinda cutting it close, don't you think? To me, if something was going to come of this, it would have happened already. I just don't get it. It makes me believe to not believe. What's left to wait for?
I don't get it either. I think I am glad.

I dunno, how long did it take the first time an American president took down a global cabal ?

The point is, we are in uncharted waters here. Q has always maintained that the crimes that these people have committed are horrific and they can't just be arrested. The public has to know WHAT they did to justify the punishment.

The main reason why is because many on the left consider these people to be heroes, as sick as that sounds. But the reality is if we arrested obama tomorrow, half the country would be enraged. Maybe enough to go to war over it.

We need the entire country to reach a point where they are willing for justice to happen. Hells bells we still have multiple posters on the right here claiming that we will take over Congress in November THEN we can have hearings and THEN something will happen!

How are we gonna win anything in November if we haven't ensured election integrity? Maybe the plan is let the dems steal ANOTHER election in November 2024.

Nothing changes until the entire nation demands it. That's the timeline I would look at. We aren't even at a point where our side is 100% committed to bringing these people to justice.

I think we got a way to go, sadly.

BTW Q has claimed that Trump was NOT the start of the plan to save America. That the plan actually started with the original Freedom Caucus in 2015:

The members of that original group included:

Mark Meadows
Jim Jordan
Ron DeSantis

Q has also maintained there is a plan in place AFTER Trump.

I dunno, how long did it take the first time an American president took down a global cabal ?

The point is, we are in uncharted waters here. Q has always maintained that the crimes that these people have committed are horrific and they can't just be arrested. The public has to know WHAT they did to justify the punishment.

The main reason why is because many on the left consider these people to be heroes, as sick as that sounds. But the reality is if we arrested obama tomorrow, half the country would be enraged. Maybe enough to go to war over it.

We need the entire country to reach a point where they are willing for justice to happen. Hells bells we still have multiple posters on the right here claiming that we will take over Congress in November THEN we can have hearings and THEN something will happen!

How are we gonna win anything in November if we haven't ensured election integrity? Maybe the plan is let the dems steal ANOTHER election in November 2024.

Nothing changes until the entire nation demands it. That's the timeline I would look at. We aren't even at a point where our side is 100% committed to bringing these people to justice.

Right 👍 and most of the big industries are owned by liberal people that will never be affected by mandates or laws to protect themselves.

Right 👍 and most of the big industries are owned by liberal people that will never be affected by mandates or laws to protect themselves.
This is why everything is set up in this country as left vs right. If the people are united, then DC gets crushed overnight.

Instead, we fight with each other. It's like two cellmates who were falsely accused of a crime, one is trying to break out (the right) and the other keeps snitching on him to the warden (the left).

If they worked together, they could both be free by morning. SMDH

I surely do appreciate that explanation. It makes total sense. You are so right that if we were to start arresting people, even the likes of Pelosi, not to mention Obama, there would be a total uproar through the nation, with the media especially leading them on. Heck, I even had to keep my mouth shut when my pastor started telling me how bad it was that Trump incited the Jan. 6th riot. That right there tells you where we lie in the realm of truth. I didn't want to get into an argument over it because there was nothing I could have said to convince him differently. I love his preaching, but his worldly viewpoints are very skewed. He even invited David French to give a speech on how Christians are to behave in today's world. Really? David French? Not the best advisor, but perfect for my pastor's viewpoint.

I had read where some of those off-the-beaten-path websites were saying arrests were already happening and Trump will proclaim and retake the Presidency by Nov. 2022. Crap like that made me hesitant to jump on board. But your response was very insightful and I get it now. I only hope those scumbags in power don't give our nation away before then. The powers outside of the USA are strong, demanding and very persistent and short-tempered. They may not want to wait that long. Pray God protects us. And thanks again @GhostOfMatchesMalone

I had read where some of those off-the-beaten-path websites were saying arrests were already happening and Trump will proclaim and retake the Presidency by Nov. 2022. Crap like that made me hesitant to jump on board.
I ignore anyone that gives a timeline for when arrests will happen or when Trump will 'take over' or anything similar. Because these people don't know. And the fact that they are putting dates out there either means they are saying what they HOPE will happen, or they are putting dates out there that they know is a lie, but they are trying to make money off their content.

If you take a few steps back and watch what is happening, it's obvious that things are heading in the right direction. We ALL want this over immediately, but that's not going to happen. Maybe it will be over in 6 days. Or it may take 6 weeks, or 6 months, maybe 6 years.

Maybe longer.

IMO this is worth taking the time necessary to get right. Our country is worth fighting for.

Watch and listen closely to what Trump says and HOW he says it. In particular, notice how his tone changes when the obviously compromised savannah gutherie tries to act like its absurd to suggest that there is a pedophilia and satan worshipper problem in DC.

Note how Trump answers that question: "No I *don't* know that, and neither do you!"

He was clearly pissed at what she was saying.

That was the tone of a man that knew what was coming.

Fast forward 2 years since, what have we learned?

What will we learn in the next 2?

Keep watching....

Watch and listen closely to what Trump says and HOW he says it. In particular, notice how his tone changes when the obviously compromised savannah gutherie tries to act like its absurd to suggest that there is a pedophilia and satan worshipper problem in DC.

Note how Trump answers that question: "No I *don't* know that, and neither do you!"

He was clearly pissed at what she was saying.

That was the tone of a man that knew what was coming.

Fast forward 2 years since, what have we learned?

What will we learn in the next 2?

Keep watching....
I really meant to post this post here instead of where I did. I couldn't remember which thread this discussion was in.

f8e1f2c81ff5e4ca.jpg

I really meant to post this post here instead of where I did. I couldn't remember which thread this discussion was in.

f8e1f2c81ff5e4ca.jpg
@kalimgoodman @RayGravesGhost @G8trDad3 we told you we knew what was coming. When you blindly defended Pedo Peter, the die was cast that you have to blindly defend them all.

Gonna be hard to explain when it turns out Pedo Peter was the tip of the iceberg. I think we warned you about that as well, didn't we?

@kalimgoodman @RayGravesGhost @G8trDad3 we told you we knew what was coming. When you blindly defended Pedo Peter, the die was cast that you have to blindly defend them all.

Gonna be hard to explain when it turns out Pedo Peter was the tip of the iceberg. I think we warned you about that as well, didn't we?
We did. That being said, they don’t care. Muh politics is more important than protecting children. It’s in their DNA.

As for me. I am Pro Choice. You have a right to CHOOSE to Procreate, I would hope we would give the unborn the right to CHOOSE to live once you have made your CHOICE to procreate. @grandhavendiddy

We did. That being said, they don’t care. Muh politics is more important than protecting children. It’s in their DNA.

As for me. I am Pro Choice. You have a right to CHOOSE to Procreate, I would hope we would give the unborn the right to CHOOSE to live once you have made your CHOICE to procreate. @grandhavendiddy
Right, they think sin and unethical behavior are fine. It's as regular as a salutation to them.

If anyone wants to learn more, go check out podesta's emails which were posted on Wikileak's site in 2016.

There are MANY emails about 'food' and it is PAINFULLY obvious they are talking in code. I think even @G8trDad3 can figure out what they are really talking about.
Specifically how Podesta likes to describe how he loves to take his sweet time eating pizza. Holy shit. I mean, I heard about Pizza Gate but never really dug into it. :oops:

If anyone wants to learn more, go check out podesta's emails which were posted on Wikileak's site in 2016.

There are MANY emails about 'food' and it is PAINFULLY obvious they are talking in code. I think even @G8trDad3 can figure out what they are really talking about.
@G8trDad3 has already admitted he is ok with billy diddling as long as it saves him from seeing mean (truthful) tweets.

@jfegaly

The "pro-life" platform is the worst political choice in this election cycle.

As predicted, it single handled gave life to the Democrats. So, instead of us talking about the issues that matter: borders, crime, inflation, etc., we are talking about the need to have state governments go in and get in the way of the individuals making health and family planning decisions.

Further, Fegaly - you often note how I want for you to pay for my kids. First, I make over $300K/quarter in estimated payments on K1 income, so spare me.

Secondly, these kids get brought into the world. Are YOU going to adopt them? Ghost? Pay higher taxes? I have zero interest in doing either.

Thirdly, if you, Ghost or others have kids you cannot support, do you want ME to support them? Adopt them. No. I already pay PLENTY in taxes.

Now, individuals like Captain Ron, said (paraphrased), "I am neither pro-life or pro-choice, but it says it nowhere in the Federal Government that it should be a constitutional right". Ok, let's take that at face value.

Kansas - a +15 Trump state voted +19 to legalize.

Michigan - in the Michigan election board, where there over 750,000 signatures with a 450,000 minimum, the R team will not allow it to be put on a ballot.

What happened to "let it be decided at the states"? Come on.

Here is the practical application of this: R will unnecessarily lose elections and, yet again, it comes down to female voters.

So, while people like Tudor Dixon who could otherwise make a good run on the Governors house or John James could win the election, they die on the hill of a non-critical issue and wind up, again, losing state houses and allow the senate to remain in Democratic hands.

We will have more open borders, high inflation, high crime while we argue about abortion.

@jfegaly

As predicted, it single handled gave life to the Democrats. So, instead of us talking about the issues that matter: borders, crime, inflation, etc., we are talking about the need to have state governments go in and get in the way of the individuals making health and family planning decisions.

Further, Fegaly - you often note how I want for you to pay for my kids. First, I make over $300K/quarter in estimated payments on K1 income, so spare me.

Secondly, these kids get brought into the world. Are YOU going to adopt them? Ghost? Pay higher taxes? I have zero interest in doing either.

Thirdly, if you, Ghost or others have kids you cannot support, do you want ME to support them? Adopt them. No. I already pay PLENTY in taxes.

Now, individuals like Captain Ron, said (paraphrased), "I am neither pro-life or pro-choice, but it says it nowhere in the Federal Government that it should be a constitutional right". Ok, let's take that at face value.

Michigan - in the Michigan election board, where there over 750,000 signatures with a 450,000 minimum, the R team will not allow it to be put on a ballot.

Here is the practical application of this: R will unnecessarily lose elections and, yet again, it comes down to female voters.

So, while people like Tudor Dixon who could otherwise make a good run on the Governors house or John James could win the election, they die on the hill of a non-critical issue and wind up, again, losing state houses and allow the senate to remain in Democratic hands.

We will have more open borders, high inflation, high crime while we argue about abortion.
Actually, it is so important that it was worthy of losing all political support (who are secular in nature). When we place politics ahead of life we no longer value anything but power. That is exactly why we are headed into a time of tribulation.
It is written.

@jfegaly

As predicted, it single handled gave life to the Democrats.
Complete bullshit.

And I actually thought it would. Dems have told us for decades that if you ever overturn Roe v Wade, that the nation would instantly rise up and fight you.

Instead, nothing happened. Other than spontaneous celebrations of life around the country.

THAT was what stunned me.....to find out that the vast majority of the nation actually SUPPORTS LIFE.

I was afraid we were too far gone as a nation. I thought we would see that rising up of angry dems ready to fight tooth and nail for their right to kill babies.

Instead, we saw an outpouring of gratitude from Christians around the nation grateful for a nation that finally defended the rights of babies.

@grandhavendiddy it is obvious that you love you some abortion. But it is just not consistent with Christian or republican values.

Find another party. We're good.

Complete bullshit.

And I actually thought it would. Dems have told us for decades that if you ever overturn Roe v Wade, that the nation would instantly rise up and fight you.

Instead, nothing happened. Other than spontaneous celebrations of life around the country.

THAT was what stunned me.....to find out that the vast majority of the nation actually SUPPORTS LIFE.

I was afraid we were too far gone as a nation. I thought we would see that rising up of angry dems ready to fight tooth and nail for their right to kill babies.

Instead, we saw an outpouring of gratitude from Christians around the nation grateful for a nation that finally defended the rights of babies.

@grandhavendiddy it is obvious that you love you some abortion. But it is just not consistent with Christian or republican values.

Liberals would crawl thru a mile of broken glass mixed in pigshit as long as the end result would be another dead baby.

Actually, it is so important that it was worthy of losing all political support (who are secular in nature). When we place politics ahead of life we no longer value anything but power. That is exactly why we are headed into a time of tribulation.
It is written.
Do you value it in other countries? Do you value it when infant mortality rates are higher in black and brown communities than white? Do you increase your tax dollars to make it better? Do you care when George Floyd dies or attribute it to an individual unnecessarily fighting the police and authority.

Or Vaccines. Clearly showed that they reduced mortality rates. Was it that important or you, understandably, hesitated against vaccine mandates. Your body, your choice, right?

Back to Abortion, this has been in place for 50 years. Why now for the "time of tribulation"?

At least be honest with yourself that when you lose elections, it is because you are adamant on pursuing unpopular policies and not because of other factors.

Or, to your perspective....not.

@jfegaly

I'm glad I'm not you when you stand before Almighty God telling Him that borders were more important than a baby in the womb. And what's wrong with adoption? We've adopted a beautiful boy when he was 5 month's old and is now 13. Our son was spared abortion because certain circumstances occurred in his birth mother's life, but his early teenage birth mom had already aborted a child before him and then aborted two more after our son was born. Sad indeed he could have had siblings. LIFE is more important than anything else. Period! No question about it. All this other stuff you spit out of your mouth is just like what Ecclesiastes says: "Meaningless. Everything is meaningless unless it is related to God!"

Do you value it in other countries? Do you value it when infant mortality rates are higher in black and brown communities than white? Do you increase your tax dollars to make it better? Do you care when George Floyd dies or attribute it to an individual unnecessarily fighting the police and authority.

Or Vaccines. Clearly showed that they reduced mortality rates. Was it that important or you, understandably, hesitated against vaccine mandates. Your body, your choice, right?

Back to Abortion, this has been in place for 50 years. Why now for the "time of tribulation"?

At least be honest with yourself that when you lose elections, it is because you are adamant on pursuing unpopular policies and not because of other factors.

I weep for all children and pray for them daily, sir.

The world is fallen. Always has been since the beginning. You continue to spit out stupidity that lingers inside a horizontal landscape. Once you turn your eyes heavenward and begin to see the world as God sees it, then you can have the opportunity to understand. Until then, you will be blinded and unable to see what God wants you to see. It's your choice. Pride will keep you seeing horizontal. Takes a lot of inner reflection and humbleness to submit to the Almighty!

Thirdly, if you, Ghost or others have kids you cannot support, do you want ME to support them?
Wait, so you're doing what Ghost tells you to do now?

Ok, put God before your politics. You do that, and the rest will take care of itself.

I'm glad I'm not you when you stand before Almighty God telling Him that borders were more important than a baby in the womb. And what's wrong with adoption? We've adopted a beautiful boy when he was 5 month's old and is now 13. Our son was spared abortion because certain circumstances occurred in his birth mother's life, but his early teenage birth mom had already aborted a child before him and then aborted two more after our son was born. Sad indeed he could have had siblings. LIFE is more important than anything else. Period! No question about it. All this other stuff you spit out of your mouth is just like what Ecclesiastes says: "Meaningless. Everything is meaningless unless it is related to God!"
Yours is a principled, faith based, response, which I applaud.

Nothing is wrong with Adoption. It is beautiful. you are again to be applauded. You are walking the talk.

As Mike Pence said, "you cannot be pro-life unless you are pro-abortion".

The question then is are you and all else who are pro-life adopt as many children, as necessary, even if it means it impacts your personal financial place and how you live your life.

Further, we live in a multiple-religious society. Some follow Ecclesiastes (Book of Esther, Old Testament). So, the question is, if you live in this society and are not a fundamentalist Christian and believe otherwise, are you going to force everyone to believe as you do here on the specific issue of Abortion?

Further, if you lose elections based on it if others believe otherwise, and that there is a higher duty and calling, ok - then that is it.

Complete bullshit.

All you had to know is the dems controlled all three branches several times since Roe.

Never once did they think they had the support to make an abortion law that fit the belief system they push onto their base.

IMO most people are somewhere in the middle on the issue, but all you ever hear are the edges of the argument. Even if I’m wrong on that, it’s certainly not the hyper polarized consensus they want it to be, mostly because the “women’s health” angle has failed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT