ADVERTISEMENT

Someone tried to kill Trump at rally...

I just never pegged you as a talky feely dude. :p I would agree they make great crisis negotiators, hands down.
I said TRY to fight their way out.

My experience with a lot of female LEO is they forget that some people see a female and not a cop and next thing you know there's a 10-24 going out.

If I think I need backup, I call before I need it.

I said TRY to fight their way out.

My experience with a lot of female LEO is they forget that some people see a female and not a cop and next thing you know there's a 10-24 going out.

If I think I need backup, I call before I need it.
Just a little humor.............back in my day, when I was in a serious negotiation with a female perp, my coms were always 10-7. Especially when I had more than a few stalker chicks. Glory days! Oh how I miss them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
A “Republican” that donated to Act Blue. 🤡

Remind me again, what were democrats encouraging their base to do during the primaries? Oh that’s right, switch parties and vote for Haley.

💊
Our friend seems to have gone dark on us. 😂

confused-travolta-snow.gif

I said it shortly after the assassination attempt and it's even more obvious now, the only way you get to the level of incompetence it took for this event to happen is through some level of organized intent within the agencies responsible for protecting Trump that day.

For the Fevered Brain.

Olbermann's head is going to spontaneously combust haha.

“On Monday, Olbermann called the Cardinals “Nazis” and told MLB to seize the team.

Attn

@mlb
ban these guys from baseball for life, confiscate the

@Cardinals
franchise, and implode the stadium Cardinals = Trump Nazis Stick to sports **** THE ST. LOUIS CARDINALS America has had enough of this shit.”

ezGHH1gcPTXn2ePL.jpg

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...-accusing-them-of-trump-inspired-celebration/

Olbermann's head is going to spontaneously combust haha.

“On Monday, Olbermann called the Cardinals “Nazis” and told MLB to seize the team.

Attn

@mlb
ban these guys from baseball for life, confiscate the

@Cardinals
franchise, and implode the stadium Cardinals = Trump Nazis Stick to sports **** THE ST. LOUIS CARDINALS America has had enough of this shit.”

ezGHH1gcPTXn2ePL.jpg

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...-accusing-them-of-trump-inspired-celebration/
BUT kneeling during the National Anthem is OK Olbermann, amirite????
Not even sure who Olbermann is or why I should care what he says.

BUT kneeling during the National Anthem is OK Olbermann, amirite????
Not even sure who Olbermann is or why I should care what he says.
Used to be an anchor for ESPN, then went to NBC I believe.. may be still there. Good anchor but he began to get into politics a bit much

Used to be an anchor for ESPN, then went to NBC I believe.. may be still there. Good anchor but he began to get into politics a bit much
No. He's always sucked. He's a lunatic unhinged full fledged lefty. And now we know why.

Olbermann suffers from a mild case of celiac disease,[133] as well as restless legs syndrome.[7] In August 1980, he also suffered a head injury while leaping onto a New York City Subway train.[134] This head injury permanently upset his equilibrium, resulting in his avoidance of driving.

😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT