ADVERTISEMENT

Signing Day thread

Michi kill the Zaire thing man dude sucks. And if he can come in here in the summer and start like that it'd be a terrible sign for Franks and Trask.

So we'll see where we stand points wise after they calculate Lemmons in, but it should put us close to 2400.

OU and USC are at 7 and 8 respectively with 2551and 2552 points a piece I think.

Just saying...it's with in firing range depending on how we spend the remaining spots.

Hell, we won't catch them but I think FSU is only at 2600.

Correction: FSU is at 2585 and LSU is at 2600.

Will be interesting to see if Lemmons, Robinson, and Slaton are enrolled in before fall practice starts.

Michi kill the Zaire thing man dude sucks. And if he can come in here in the summer and start like that it'd be a terrible sign for Franks and Trask.

Reading between the lines I just don't think Trask or Franks is our future. And like the last 3 kids Mac tried to flip were uber athletic QBs. He also ranted during the title game about how much difference the athletic QBs were making, I think we may see a shift in our O

We have to be the biggest surprise today getting a Top 10 class. Nobody in the media was expecting that and a few articles had us being one of the big disappointments today.

We have to be the biggest surprise today getting a Top 10 class. Nobody in the media was expecting that and a few articles had us being one of the big disappointments today.

Maybe now...Just maybe they will STFU with those stupid "What's hurting Florida recruiting" because we didn't offer a 5'5 135 cover corner....Or whatever he was. Sure he may be the next Brandon James but our staff put in work.

Reactions: Gator Fever
I think you should erase this before he sees it. For all of our sakes.

Too late for all that. I'm sure Insta is deep in his lair as we speak, beakers and test tubes popping and fizzing all around him, cackling and drafting a Websters-Dictionary-sized post filled with I told you sos. If there is a Guinness world record for emojis used in a single message board post, it is in serious jeopardy right now!

Too late for all that. I'm sure Insta is deep in his lair as we speak, beakers and test tubes popping and fizzing all around him, cackling and drafting a Websters-Dictionary-sized post filled with I told you sos. If there is a Guinness world record for emojis used in a single message board post, it is in serious jeopardy right now!

I think we should all agree that if he posts a thread about it, that none of us should even open it, so he doesn't get the satisfaction of the view count.

lol You are probably right. I wonder if he will pick up on Mac mentioning Trask before Franks when talking about the QBs when asked earlier? :D:)

Last edited:
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Insta don't know chit, does he....

And actually I think I just found a loophole in Insta's impending lengthy, emoji filled post. According to him rankings don't mean chit soooo he can't celebrate today. That would mean he's giving importance to rankings. Y'all are all welcome.
Lol

And actually I think I just found a loophole in Insta's impending lengthy, emoji filled post. According to him rankings don't mean chit soooo he can't celebrate today. That would mean he's giving importance to rankings. Y'all are all welcome.

Yeah that'll work.

Insta don't know chit, does he....

I guess you pack of idiot trolls (or tools) missed it the first time, so there it is again. I told you 'know it all fools' to wait for NSD.

===========

Where's the Beef? -- New Official Ht/Wt will be coming at Spring practice.

9. UF 23 - Rivals -- 15 **** 7 *** 1 **
15. UF 22 -- ESPN 11 ESPN Top 300's (B.Edwards not listed yet)
Rivals/ESPN Combined 17 **** 5 *** 1**

#10 OG T.J. Moore 6-6 280 **** - Charlotte, NC (AU-Miz-SCa-TN-VaTech-WVa)
#11 OT Tedarrell Slaton 6-5 339 **** - Plantation (UA-LSU-TN-FSU-Mia-Mich)
#14 OT Kadeem Telfort 6-7 300 **** - Miami (AU-UGA-LSU-UL-Mia-USF-WVa)

#3 TE-H Kemore Gamble 6-4 216 **** - Miami (UK-TN-UL-Mia-NC-WVa-Wis)

#11 WR James Robinson 6-3 198 **** - Lakeland (UA-AU-UGA-LSU-TN-Clem-tOSU-USC)
#18 WR Daquon Green 6-1 192 **** - Tampa (AU-UGA-SCa-TN-Mia-Mich-VaT)
#25 Ath Kadarius Toney 6-0 185 **** - Pritchard, AL (AU-SCa-GaTech)

#16 RB Malik Davis 5-11 190 **** - Tampa (UGA-Miz-AZ-NC-ORE-Pitt-VaTech)
#19 RB Adarius Lemons 6-1 192 **** - Clearwater (AU-Ark-UGA-LSU-UL-Mich-tOSU)

#16 QB-PP Jake Allen 6-3 210 **** - Ft Lauderdale (Iowa-Mia-Pitt-UCF-NCSt)

==============

#3 DE Zach Carter 6-5 251 **** - Tampa (UA-aTm-UGA-LSU-TN-Mia-Mich-tOSU)

#17 DT Elijah Conliffe 6-4 305 **** Hampton, VA (UA-UGA-TN-UL-MichSt-OK-USC)
#35 DT/NT Kyree Campbell6-5 320 **** - Kingston, PA (AU-UGA-FSU-Mia-tOSU)

#29 OLB Ventrell Miller 6-0 227 *** - Lakeland (UK-MS-SCa-Az-Mia-Neb-USF-VaT)
#37 OLB James Houston IV 6-1 226 *** - Plantation (AU-LSU-TN-Clem-Mich-Wis)
#60 OLB Nick Smith 6-2 200 *** - Orlando (LSU-UL-MichSt-Neb-NC-OreSt-USF)
NR OLB Lacedrick Brunson 6-2 210 ** - Miami (Ark-UCF-FLAtl)

#10 Ath C.J. Henderson 6-0 174 **** - Miami (UA-AU-UGA-LSU-TN-Mia-Mich-USC)
#13 FS Brad Stewart 6-0 194 **** - N.O, LA (UA-AU-UGA-LSU-TN-FSU-Mia-OK)
#13 DB Marco Wilson 6-0 180 **** - Plantation (UA-AU-SCa-Clem-Mia-tOSU-Mich)
#21 DB Brian Edwards 6-2 188 **** - Miramar (LSU-MsSt-UL-Clem-Mia-Neb-WVa)
#23 DB Shawn Davis 6-1 195 **** - Miami (UA-AU-Ark-SCa-TN-Mia-tOSU-USC)
#33 DB Donovan Stiner 6-2 185 *** - Bellaire, TX (Miz-Bay-Hou-OkSt)
(so losing Blades sure was a diaster...) :rolleyes:

I used both ESPN and Rivals, listing their best rating. Use 247 if you like, fine with me...
Some minor adjustments will probably happen over the coming week(s).
~ However, that is a great class, no matter what any rating service ranks it!
~~ The only small weakness was the DL, but even that will do for now.

===================

NCAA Limit is 85 Ships -- Normal Class Size >> 21 + 21 + 21 + 22 = 85
Out of the 85 ships, only about 30 (including ST's) will be starters with around 55 getting any significant playing time. Filling the 'team needs' at positions is what's important in a class, not total numbers or stars.

And IF there were any real men among the trolls, they would just admit that I was correct again, and you pack of dweebs were as FoS as I've been saying. :p

Last edited:
I had to quit reading the alien thread.

I can't but help to laugh at the Eagle Scout Kyle Trask resume.

I just sit with a blank stare when he lists walk ons as quality depth because once in a blue moon you find the Chris Doering, Louis Oliver, Kerwin Bell, Johnny Lamar types.

But y'all are going hard on ol Insta.

He told y'all so!

:):(;):mad::cool::confused::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:

I guess you pack of idiot trolls (or tools) missed it the first time, so there it is again. I told you 'know it all fools' to wait for NSD.

===========

And IF there were any real men among the trolls, they would just admit that I was correct again, and you pack of dweebs were as FoS as I've been saying. :p

Lol insta just quoted himself.

And there's no doubt what the dunny-goater was, is, and will forever be.... :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT