ADVERTISEMENT

SEC East going forward this season...

You will read a lot of it if we somehow found a way to finally lose to KY.
Perhaps you will be shown a way to finally lose to UK. 30 years says a lot, I'll grant you, but no one on either roster has won or lost 30 games.

That said, I'm gonna agree with Gator fans who feel Mac was wrong from the drop, just like Champ (also at USCjr).

You guys could and should have done better. Everyone in the division has been pretty helpful in their (mis)management of their programs of late. Don't look now, but...

You can sure bet we'd be pleased to take that beating from Bama. We could work with that going forward.

SECe Standings as of 9-18-17

UK 1-0 - 3-0 - PF 74 - PA 46

UF 1-0 - 1-1 - PF 43 - PA 53

SC 1-1 - 2-1 - PF 79 - PA 64

VU 0-0 - 3-0 - PF 84 - PA 13

UG 0-0 - 3-0 - PF 93 - PA 43

TN 0-1 - 2-1 - PF 104 - PA 74

MZ 0-1 - 1-2 - PF 88 - PA 109

=====

MsSt 1-0 - 3-0 - PF 143 - PA 28 -- :eek:
LSU 0-1 - 2-1 - PF 79 - PA 47
Everybody else 0-0

Last edited:
Perhaps you will be shown a way to finally lose to UK. 30 years says a lot, I'll grant you, but no one on either roster has won or lost 30 games.

That said, I'm gonna agree with Gator fans who feel Mac was wrong from the drop, just like Champ (also at USCjr).

You guys could and should have done better. Everyone in the division has been pretty helpful in their (mis)management of their programs of late. Don't look now, but...

You can sure bet we'd be pleased to take that beating from Bama. We could work with that going forward.

Well Dan Mullen believes in your team - he says Georgia and Kentucky appear to be the best two teams in the East this season and they are stuck playing you.

That said, I'm gonna agree with (a few) Gator fans who feel Mac was wrong from the drop, just like Champ (also at USCjr).

The Zookster was 3-0 vs kensucky.
The musclecramp was 4-0 vs kensucky

And now Big-Mc is already 2-0 vs kensucky
2015 UF 14 - 9 mildcats
2016 UF 45 - 7 mildcats
2 Gm Total UF 59 - 16 still very kensucky

You kensucky mildcat twits ain't had a single coach in the last 3 decades that could beat a Gator team. And while we all know that eventually, some day, the Gators will finally get unlucky enough to give one away, you'll still be the kensucky mildcats to any Gator fan... :p

and still lose to us in basketball now in the only game they try in, and cheat in like Bama... and yet we still have more Rings since the new era of the decade and Final Four appearances than they do... and 3 Peated the SEC Tournament a bit over the last decade...

and still lose to us in basketball now in the only game they try in, and cheat in like Bama... and yet we still have more Rings since the new era of the decade and Final Four appearances than they do... and 3 Peated the SEC Tournament a bit over the last decade...
We have the same number of final fours since 2000 and we have 3 more than UF in the last 10 years.

We have the same number of final fours since 2000 and we have 3 more than UF in the last 10 years.

You didn't in 07 when your entire fanbase was calling us a "flash in the pan" school and program... And said we'd never get back, we did in 2014, and have had at least 4 other opportunities including blowing it in the Elite 8 last year 3 times, only one of them wasn't a close game or led by double digits at some point in the game... We've almost made it back 5 more times, that's a hell of a "flash in the pan"... And if you don't believe me, TampaGator used to have the quotes in his sig from your fan base about that very topic...

You didn't in 07 when your entire fanbase was calling us a "flash in the pan" school and program... And said we'd never get back, we did in 2014, and have had at least 4 other opportunities including blowing it in the Elite 8 last year 3 times, only one of them wasn't a close game or led by double digits at some point in the game... We've almost made it back 5 more times, that's a hell of a "flash in the pan"... And if you don't believe me, TampaGator used to have the quotes in his sig from your fan base about that very topic...
I don't know what to tell you. We have also been to a slew of elite 8's since 2000 and just don't really care or count them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT