ADVERTISEMENT

SC @ FL game thread...

A good majority of those bums have no business being here. Mac and Shannon’s so called diamonds in the rough with offers from trash schools like FAU and Houston. And they play like it.

Reactions: Michi_Gator
Offense has been good enough today. Should have 24. It’s those trash cans on the other side of the field that’s been the problem. If Mullen doesn’t ‘process’ most of them after this season he doesn’t wanna win badly enough. GTFO.

Defense has been trash but Franks limits offense a lot with his crappy passing skills.

We should have 24 points through 3 quarters. Franks nor the offense is the problem. South Carolina is on pace to score 50. South Carolina hasn’t scored against any defense with a pulse but their QB is damn near perfect today. Put the blame where it belongs.

4-2-5 defense will never work.

On top of that guys are constantly busting assignments and out of positions.

We line up with a 6 man box every snap and the DBs are constantly late on the run and late on pass coverage. Caught in between every snap.

Our linebackers haven’t read a run play all season. It’s like they haven’t been coached at all. Our local high school D coordinator would do a better job. I’d bet my house on it

For real I don't understand why Franks never takes the option.

He just hands it off to the back and lets him run dead into the line when NOBODY is on the end to stop Franks.

We should have 24 points through 3 quarters. Franks nor the offense is the problem. South Carolina is on pace to score 50. South Carolina hasn’t scored against any defense with a pulse but their QB is damn near perfect today. Put the blame where it belongs.

Franks has a chip on his shoulder this second half.

But I still hate him.

Reactions: 96-06-08GATOR
That was a great offensive possession...as limited as we are with our passing game the defense needs to do their job....we need a turnover and some stops.

Finally a drive without a penalty...our offense is pushing them around....if the defense can get some stops and stop giving up huge plays we can win this.

For real I don't understand why Franks never takes the option.

He just hands it off to the back and lets him run dead into the line when NOBODY is on the end to stop Franks.

And we still have a great running game. Imagine how deadly it would be if the QB was a threat to keep.

Although I will say the QB powers we’ve been calling has been a nice surprise. He’s big enough to be able to do that and pick up 4-5 yards every time and keep us ahead of the chains. Not sure why Mullen didn’t break that out all season. Desperate times I guess.

4-2-5 defense will never work.

On top of that guys are constantly busting assignments and out of positions.

We line up with a 6 man box every snap and the DBs are constantly late on the run and late on pass coverage. Caught in between every snap.

Our linebackers haven’t read a run play all season. It’s like they haven’t been coached at all. Our local high school D coordinator would do a better job. I’d bet my house on it

It’s because our personnel is in no mans land. We need Chauncey on the field but he’s best as a nickel. We don’t have 3 good linebackers and you can argue we don’t have 2 good ones. So our base nickel is our best set. Would be fine if we had DB’s worth a damn.

And we still have a great running game. Imagine how deadly it would be if the QB was a threat to keep.

Although I will say the QB powers we’ve been calling has been a nice surprise. He’s big enough to be able to do that and pick up 4-5 yards every time and keep us ahead of the chains. Not sure why Mullen didn’t break that out all season. Desperate times I guess.

Franks has run the ball with a real attitude today...got to give the kid some credit...at least he's playing hard, especially when he knows that fans aren't happy with his overall play.

Reactions: bradleygator
Franks has run the ball with a real attitude today...got to give the kid some credit...at least he's playing hard, especially when he knows that fans aren't happy with his overall play.

Same. I can’t wait until I don’t have to watch him play another snap but he’s played hard today. Was playing hard even when some other idiots weren’t.

Nice play by Franks to get some yards out of that ridiculous play

Yep. He and Toney have put the offense on their backs today. Again, can’t wait till I don’t have to watch him anymore but he’s responded today all while being booed. Props.

For whatever reason, I'm the last 10 years, I never feel greater dread than when we break a big play and come just short of the endZone.

For whatever reason, I'm the last 10 years, I never feel greater dread than when we break a big play and come just short of the endZone.

The dread I’m feeling is watching this defense about to take the field. Watch them let Carolina go 75 for the win. They HAVE to pass now which means those trash DB’s are getting called to center stage. SMH.

Yep. He and Toney have put the offense on their backs today. Again, can’t wait till I don’t have to watch him anymore but he’s responded today all while being booed. Props.
FF needs to learn how to play at home he keeps telling the crowd to be quiet if he works on his game he want have that problem

FF needs to learn how to play at home he keeps telling the crowd to be quiet if he works on his game he want have that problem
I’m not saying we shld boo him either but he has to understand Florida fans are tired of mediocrity from the qb’s

Toney is the human joystick. Keep giving him the rock. SC is gassed. Franks running hard today. Where's that been all year?

The dread I’m feeling is watching this defense about to take the field. Watch them let Carolina go 75 for the win. They HAVE to pass now which means those trash DB’s are getting called to center stage. SMH.

I think I need Tommy John surgery after how hard I fist pumped when Franks managed to push it in on 4th and inches.

But you're right, my dread is now that they run down the clock and score a TD, forcing us to pass again.

Look at Franks out there running with his back finding somebody to block. Great effort! Maybe he should be benched more often if this is how he’ll respond.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT