ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting

Hey Insta, don't let these fake gator fans get you down. We all know you are right, mac is the bestest coach ever and you are on your way back to the top. You should stop wasting your time on message boards and start bombarding the UF athletics office to give him a lifetime contract and shut all the haters up once and for all. We FSU fans support your endeavor.

I'll just continue to look at which dweeb is yappin' away, like ooozzzzzie and/or michi.... (puke/gag)

Crap such as this; 'All of the Mc-success is due only to WM recruited players...'
And this kind of crap; Mc-staff can't recruit a lick, all that matters is what some ranking dweeb claims they are worth, not what Mc-staff has coached them up to do...

Defense - 6 Mc-recruits on the field:
DE Jabari Zuniga rsFr (5 sacks)
OLB Kylan Johnson rsFr
MLB David Reese Fr
OLB Vosean Joseph Fr
OLB Jeremiah Moon Fr
FS Chauncey Gardener Fr (Bowl MVP - 2 Int, 1 a Pic-6)

Offense - 14 Mc-recruits on the field:
RB Mark Thompson rsJr Juco xfer (Bowl - 85 yd Screen-pass TD)
WR Dre Massey Jr (Juco xfer, out with 1st game ACL)
WR Antonio Callaway So
RB Jordan Scarlett So
RG Tyler Jordan So
RT/RG Fred Johnson So
OC T.J. McCoy rsFr (family hardship xfer from NCSt)
RT Jawaan Taylor Fr
WR Tyrie Cleveland Fr
WR Josh Hammond Fr
RB Lamical Perine Fr
WR Freddie Swain Fr
WR Kalif Jackson Fr (out with a foot injury)
K Eddie Pineiro rsSo (Juco xfer, Mc-flipped away from Bama)

And a couple more (not listed) got a little bit of playing time...
-----------

Much of the following stat/info was taken from a Zach article at SEC Country.

18 of the 20 signees from McElwain’s 1st class played last season and started 72 games, with 10 of them becoming full-time starters. 8 of those 2015 signees saw action as a true-Fr and made 28 starts.

That trend continued in 2016. More than half (13) of the 25 signees played in 10 or more games last season, combining for 31 starts.

Over the past two years, McElwain has had 9 players named to Freshman All-SEC teams. WR Antonio Callaway, MLB David Reese and RT Jawaan Taylor also made the Freshman All-American teams by FWAA and Pro Football Focus, more than former coach Will Muschamp had during his four years at UF.
>>>>> All 3 of those All American players were also 3-star recruits.<<<<<

But the Mc-Nuss offense totally sucks,,, except for this of course: Callaway and Tyrie Cleveland are 2 of only 3 WR's in UF history to have 100-yard receiving games as true-Fr. Callaway set the school record for most receiving yards by a true-Fr in 2015, and last season Cleveland caught the 2nd longest play from scrimmage in UF history for a 98 yd TD.

Half of the 22 starters @ LSU were McElwain recruits, including 4 underclassman OL-men. Those starters don’t include true-Fr OLB Vosean Joseph and RB Lamical Perine — both of whom made game-changing plays against Tigers — or FS/CB Chauncey Gardner — who started the final 3 games of the season and won Outback Bowl MVP.

McElwain has shown he’s not only unafraid to play freshmen, but they’re excelling under he and his staff. As Florida looks to finish strong in the Class of 2017, the production of his recruits cannot be emphasized enough. (thanks Zach)

Instead of Mc having to find a new school to coach for, I wish that some of you so-called Gator fans would go find some other school to be chitty fans for... :p

Papa Insty Tater, you clearly have too much time on your hands. And you think everyone gives a $__t about your rants... Classic.

Reactions: nail1988
Hey Insta, don't let these fake gator fans get you down. We all know you are right, mac is the bestest coach ever and you are on your way back to the top. You should stop wasting your time on message boards and start bombarding the UF athletics office to give him a lifetime contract and shut all the haters up once and for all. We FSU fans support your endeavor.

I'll do it gladly, but only if you do the same for Jimblow... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu939913
But al least I waste my available time on my Gator board.

I only wonder why you Clown-U types come here and avoid your own snore-rant site?
Did even that cess-pool of idiocy throw your clueless azzes out, or are you twits still attempting to become accepted by your big brothers? Won't happen btw.

Hey Recruits, here's your directions for getting to Clown-U, if you can't get into a real school.

reFSUcks -- Just go west from the ville until your smell it, and then go north until you step in it....

Reactions: ZeusGator and rdgtr
"instaGATOR, post: 980298, member: 10875"]I'll just continue to look at which dweeb is yappin' away, like ooozzzzzie and/or michi.... (puke/gag)

Crap such as this; 'All of the Mc-success is due only to WM recruited players...'
And this kind of crap; Mc-staff can't recruit a lick, all that matters is what some ranking dweeb claims they are worth, not what Mc-staff has coached them up to do...

Defense - 6 Mc-recruits on the field:
DE Jabari Zuniga rsFr (5 sacks)
OLB Kylan Johnson rsFr
MLB David Reese Fr
OLB Vosean Joseph Fr
OLB Jeremiah Moon Fr
FS Chauncey Gardener Fr (Bowl MVP - 2 Int, 1 a Pic-6)

Offense - 14 Mc-recruits on the field:
RB Mark Thompson rsJr Juco xfer (Bowl - 85 yd Screen-pass TD)
WR Dre Massey Jr (Juco xfer, out with 1st game ACL)
WR Antonio Callaway So
RB Jordan Scarlett So
RG Tyler Jordan So
RT/RG Fred Johnson So
OC T.J. McCoy rsFr (family hardship xfer from NCSt)
RT Jawaan Taylor Fr
WR Tyrie Cleveland Fr
WR Josh Hammond Fr
RB Lamical Perine Fr
WR Freddie Swain Fr
WR Kalif Jackson Fr (out with a foot injury)
K Eddie Pineiro rsSo (Juco xfer, Mc-flipped away from Bama)

And a couple more (not listed) got a little bit of playing time...
-----------

Much of the following stat/info was taken from a Zach article at SEC Country.

18 of the 20 signees from McElwain’s 1st class played last season and started 72 games, with 10 of them becoming full-time starters. 8 of those 2015 signees saw action as a true-Fr and made 28 starts.

That trend continued in 2016. More than half (13) of the 25 signees played in 10 or more games last season, combining for 31 starts.

Over the past two years, McElwain has had 9 players named to Freshman All-SEC teams. WR Antonio Callaway, MLB David Reese and RT Jawaan Taylor also made the Freshman All-American teams by FWAA and Pro Football Focus, more than former coach Will Muschamp had during his four years at UF.
>>>>> All 3 of those All American players were also 3-star recruits.<<<<<

But the Mc-Nuss offense totally sucks,,, except for this of course: Callaway and Tyrie Cleveland are 2 of only 3 WR's in UF history to have 100-yard receiving games as true-Fr. Callaway set the school record for most receiving yards by a true-Fr in 2015, and last season Cleveland caught the 2nd longest play from scrimmage in UF history for a 98 yd TD.

Half of the 22 starters @ LSU were McElwain recruits, including 4 underclassman OL-men. Those starters don’t include true-Fr OLB Vosean Joseph and RB Lamical Perine — both of whom made game-changing plays against Tigers — or FS/CB Chauncey Gardner — who started the final 3 games of the season and won Outback Bowl MVP.

McElwain has shown he’s not only unafraid to play freshmen, but they’re excelling under he and his staff. As Florida looks to finish strong in the Class of 2017, the production of his recruits cannot be emphasized enough. (thanks Zach)

Instead of Mc having to find a new school to coach for, I wish that some of you so-called Gator fans would go find some other school to be chitty fans for... :p

Edit Addition: Look at all of those top quality recruits that have bailed out on Mc-UF:

Gator 2017 De-commits and why:

WR Lavarus Tigner *** - Deerfield Beach, FL -- Academic Casualty

DT Jordon Scott *** - Largo, FL - Failure to meet weight reduction criteria (350).

DT Javier Edwards *** Juco - Brenham, TX - Colo flipped him, no reason given.

RB Adarius Lemons *** - Clearwater, FL - Academics, but he is still attempting to get to UF.

DT Fred Hansard **** - Princeton, NJ - Flipped to PSU citing he wanted to be closer to home.

CB Elijah Blades **** - Pasadena, CA - Flipped to USCw? citing he wanted to be closer to home.[/QUOTE]

Yes some true freshman held their own against top rushers in the SEC before. Its rare but it does happen. Don't get me wrong I think Taylor is really good and will end up in the NFL for sure but I am just not sure if he is going to be 1st team SEC in the future like some think.

Wait, we talking about holding their own vs SEC or vs Bama(whom nobody in the SEC can touch besides occasional luck) and FSU(who no team in the SEC has won against in like forever).

But al least I waste my available time on my Gator board.

I only wonder why you Clown-U types come here and avoid your own snore-rant site?
Did even that cess-pool of idiocy throw your clueless azzes out, or are you twits still attempting to become accepted by your big brothers? Won't happen btw.

Hey Recruits, here's your directions for getting to Clown-U, if you can't get into a real school.

reFSUcks -- Just go west from the ville until your smell it, and then go north until you step in it....

U heard it here recruits.....your smell it

I love how the mental midget mentions that half the starters at LSU were McElwain recruits without adding in that we had like 6 defensive starters which is the only reason they were starting. But as is always the case with Insta when the facts don't support you leave em out, make em up, or lie about em.

Its all good with Insta until Malik Zaire transfers to UF in April, then all hell will break loose

It is very true that I'd be very disappointed if Mc-Nuss feels that they need to bring in that nuttless grad-backup, when they will have at least 5 QB's on the roster without him.

11 - Kyle Trask 6-4 235 4.6/40 rsFr
13 - Feleipe' Franks 6-6 218 rsFr
14 - Luke Del Rio 6-1 211 rsJr
#25 Ath Kadarius Toney 6-0 177 Fr EE (QB-WR-RB-DB-KR)
#16 QB-PP Jake Allen 6-3 210 Fr
Plus the 2 Walk-ons
46 - Harry Gronto 6-2 203 rsSo
42 - Nick Sproles 6-2 203 rsFr

QB-DT Zaire 6-0 225 ND 3 Year Career:
P - 15 Gms - 58 of 98 59.2% for 816 yds, 8.3 Y/A, 6 TD, 0 Int
R - 15 Gms - 72 for 324 yds, 4.5 ypc, 2 TD's

He's not even a fit (QB-DT) for their offense.
He had planned to enroll for spring football – likely at Wisconsin or North Carolina – after his December graduation and full release from the Neutered Lame. IMO, he should continue in one of those directions.

If, and I say IF Mc-Nuss can't coach up one of the already existing roster QB, then they should begin their search for another job. I thought that the LDR/Happyby experiment was a mistake, but I could at least understand why they went that (fill the gap) way. However, if they go with Zaire, then I'll have lost all faith in both of them.

Now, that said, I don't see Zaire starting for UF in 2017. In fact, I don't want to even see them waste any locker room space on him, or anymore else like him. Nothing personal against Zaire, I don't know anything about him as a QB or as a person. I just know that I don't want to see any more xfer QB's. Now they should recruit who they want, not take someone else's leftovers... :confused:

I love how the mental midget mentions that half the starters at LSU were McElwain recruits without adding in that we had like 6 defensive starters ??? which is the only reason they were starting. But as is always the case with Insta when the facts don't support you leave em out, make em up, or lie about em.

So, when this oozing genius can't confront the actual facts, he reverts to attacking the messenger that's repeatedly shown him up for the idiot dweeb that he's become here.

Did those Fr and rsFr and So's play, and play well, or not? o_O

Why they were in the game is a bs confetti response, while you attempt to totally ignore their outstanding performance when they did get on the field.
That's just sooooo typical of your type of twit... o_O

So, when this oozing genius can't confront the actual facts, he reverts to attacking the messenger that's repeatedly shown him up for the idiot dweeb that he's become here.

Did those Fr and rsFr and So's play, and play well, or not? o_O

Why they were in the game is a bs confetti response, while you attempt to totally ignore their outstanding performance when they did get on the field.
That's just sooooo typical of your type of twit... o_O

It's easy to attack the messenger when the message from that messenger is dumb or intellectually dishonest at best. You attempted to make the argument that guys like Moon and Reese were carrying the defense (you did so earlier in the year) knowing damn well they didn't start and were only forced onto the field after injury. So no, they aren't leading anything. So my point still stands. When the facts don't support you you either lie, make em up, or leave em out. It's what you do. As to that 'outstanding' performance they gave up 500 yards to a middling LSU offense. Please tell me what's outstanding about that? Then we got steamrolled by FSU and Bama. They only played well against Iowa...an offense that's as bad as ours. There's those pesky facts again.

We wont know how good Reese and them are until next year. Our defense with those young guys looked bad against FSU and Bama and got away with playing downhill literally every down against Iowa.

It's easy to attack the messenger when the message from that messenger is dumb or intellectually dishonest at best. You attempted to make the argument that guys like Moon and Reese were carrying the defense (you did so earlier in the year) knowing damn well they didn't start and were only forced onto the field after injury. So no, they aren't leading anything. So my point still stands. When the facts don't support you you either lie, make em up, or leave em out. It's what you do. As to that 'outstanding' performance they gave up 500 yards to a middling LSU offense. Please tell me what's outstanding about that? Then we got steamrolled by FSU and Bama. They only played well against Iowa...an offense that's as bad as ours. There's those pesky facts again.

You're FoS, and your only point is on the top of your idiot head.

Freshmen didn't start behind NFL quality Sr's and rsJr's.
But when the injuries hit and they went into games, there was no drop off in the (stats) performance. Reese replaced Davis. Johnson replaced Anzalone, and tFr Vosean Joseph played instead of the Sr McMillian, really killing your line of BS. o_O

What injury put Calllaway on the field? What injury put Cleveland on the field?
What injury put any of the RB's on the field?
When the starting OC, and then the backup OC were both injured, how did the rsFr OC play for the rest of the season? So well that he's the likely starter in 2017. The uninjured Soph RT that started as a tFr was replaced by a tFr RT.

YOU'RE A MOE-RON! :cool:

LOL, you're an idiot who lacks reading comprehension. I specifically mentioned the defense but of course the facts don't support you there so I'm not surprised you're changing the argument. I guess Moon and Reese and Joseph (the players you listed) play offense now? You're retarded. And yes you're right there was no dropoff. The 500 yards they gave up against LSU and 387 they gave up against FSU while not recording a single sack (even though FSU had one of the worst pass blocking o-lines in the country) were figments of my imagination. But hey at least they shut down an Iowa offense ranked in the 100s. Put them in the hall of fame.

Also McElwain's offensive recruits resulted in an offense ranked 116th. So I'm not exactly sure how you going on and on about them is helping your point. They're so awesome they can't help produce an offense better than 116th in the country. You sure showed me! I'm surprised you can walk and breathe at the same time.

I realize you are related to Mac, but I see no teason to assume he is safe. Beaten badly by Bama and FSU twice. Trounced by Arky and humiliated by MeatChicken. Talking about b2b East titles and numbers of wins is an intellectually dishonest way to paint an picture that makes it look better than it is. The losses are bad and very few of the wins are of quality. He is Mark Richt minus the ability to recruit. Add to that he has won with zero offense and the NFL defense left to him by Champ.

I am basing it on the norm in college football, including UF's history. Muschamp did not have nearly the success and he last four years.
I realize you are related to Mac, but I see no teason to assume he is safe. Beaten badly by Bama and FSU twice. Trounced by Arky and humiliated by MeatChicken. Talking about b2b East titles and numbers of wins is an intellectually dishonest way to paint an picture that makes it look better than it is. The losses are bad and very few of the wins are of quality. He is Mark Richt minus the ability to recruit. Add to that he has won with zero offense and the NFL defense left to him by Champ.

Sure, UF is not quite at Bama or FSU's level, however what teams are right now? Clemson, OSU, that's about it. Looking at it from an objective perspective, the team has gone to b2b SEC championship games. Better than six other teams in their division in 'supposedly' the best conference in the country. Throw in a huge win @ LSU and UF had a pretty good year last season. Barring a 2 win season this year I think Mac has at least bought himself a full year three and, at worst, will be on a warm seat going into '18 as he coaches year four. He is going to get four years barring a total implosion in '17.

if they lose 5 games the same way they have been in year 3 no he won't, it will get too loud

noise in the system

if they lose 5 games the same way they have been in year 3 no he won't, it will get too loud

noise in the system

So, you think it will take five blowout losses to end his tenure after year three or just going 7-5(losses not all blowouts) and not making the SECCG for the first time in his tenure?

he keeps getting us embarrassed against the teams you are paid to beat at Florida while not scoring... he's DONE

So, you think it will take five blowout losses to end his tenure after year three or just going 7-5(losses not all blowouts) and not making the SECCG for the first time in his tenure?

As much as Stricklan has publicly spoke this week there is obviously people in his ear already . And you also have to remember this isn't Stricklins higher so there could be a quicker trigger then with Foley

Do you honestly believe three consecutive 4 loss seasons is acceptable?

I think the Michigan game is very dangerous. If we can't win that it piles on to the idea that Mac can't beat good teams. A loss to Michigan AND Tennessee and I think Macs run is over. The SECe thing has run its course. He needs to beat the elite teams like FSU and others. He can't keep backing in to the East title and getting clobbered by Bama.

His offense needs to be significantly better as well. If no QB shows up next year he is done too. He won't get to be headed i to year 4 still trying to prove he can coach. Its year 3, time to put up or GTFO

So if we run off our 2nd coach in 7 years, assuming Mac goes after the 2017 season, who do we get to come in that can IMMEDIATELY get us back in the Top 5? Some are mentioning Chip Kelly, but he's never coached in the SEC, never recruited significantly in the South and failed miserably in the NFL. I'm not saying things are just peachy where we are, but you don't just throw out a guy who has played in the SEC title game his first 2 years without having a significant upgrade waiting in the wings. I just don't know who that guy could be. I'm still for waiting to see how this NSD turns out and then watch what happens in the fall when we compete for our 3rd consecutive SEC East championship. Results on the field are what matters and he will succeed or fail based on what he does with the players he brings in. I agree that beating our 3 main rivals, FSU, Georgia & Tennessee, is a top priority and he's 3-3 in those games. But I still say, give the guy a chance. To me the results are pretty good his 1st 2 years considering what he inherited. Fixing the offense has not come as expected, but the Grier mess set things back. I'm interested in seeing if the defense is as good with his players as it was when he was basically using Muschamp recruits.

So if we run off our 2nd coach in 7 years, assuming Mac goes after the 2017 season, who do we get to come in that can IMMEDIATELY get us back in the Top 5? Some are mentioning Chip Kelly, but he's never coached in the SEC, never recruited significantly in the South and failed miserably in the NFL. I'm not saying things are just peachy where we are, but you don't just throw out a guy who has played in the SEC title game his first 2 years without having a significant upgrade waiting in the wings. I just don't know who that guy could be. I'm still for waiting to see how this NSD turns out and then watch what happens in the fall when we compete for our 3rd consecutive SEC East championship. Results on the field are what matters and he will succeed or fail based on what he does with the players he brings in. I agree that beating our 3 main rivals, FSU, Georgia & Tennessee, is a top priority and he's 3-3 in those games. But I still say, give the guy a chance. To me the results are pretty good his 1st 2 years considering what he inherited. Fixing the offense has not come as expected, but the Grier mess set things back. I'm interested in seeing if the defense is as good with his players as it was when he was basically using Muschamp recruits.

Your patience is fine. But to excuse three consecutive 4 loss seasons would be very difficult to sell because "we won the East", especially if the results against better teams aren't there. As for who would come in, worst argument ever, Michigan did it and landed Harbaugh. tOSU fired a guy after a 10-1 season and has landed two elite coaches since. That is a terrible argument, you don't hang on To the wrong guy because you don't think anyone will come. If the Florida job is open their will be high quality options, especially if you don't go on the cheap ala Foley. And FYI, Saban and Spurrier 'failed' in the NFL as did Pete Carroll, how did their return to college go???

Lane Kiffin is waiting on the call from what i hear

Your patience is fine. But to excuse three consecutive 4 loss seasons would be very difficult to sell because "we won the East", especially if the results against better teams aren't there. As for who would come in, worst argument ever, Michigan did it and landed Harbaugh. tOSU fired a guy after a 10-1 season and has landed two elite coaches since. That is a terrible argument, you don't hang on To the wrong guy because you don't think anyone will come. If the Florida job is open their will be high quality options, especially if you don't go on the cheap ala Foley. And FYI, Saban and Spurrier 'failed' in the NFL as did Pete Carroll, how did their return to college go???
Decent points, but Ohio State had Urban Meyer in the wings. He's from Ohio, was an assistant there and that was his true dream job. I'm told by relatives who have OSU connections that Meyer had bought a house in Columbus during his hiatus year from Florida. They had him lined up before they fired Tressell. Harbaugh is a Michigan alum. Your point about NFL & college coaching not necessarily meaning anything is valid, but I still maintain that Chip Kelly having success at Oregon doesn't mean that he would succeed at Florida. And remember, Oregon got put on 3 years probation for recruiting violations during his tenure. He has zero track record of recruiting against and in the SEC. And wasn't it you that was pushing for RichRod to replace Muschamp? That would have been a total disaster IMO. We all have high expectations for the Gators, but sometimes those expectations exceed reality and I just think it's way too premature to be calling for another coaching change.

No one is asking for immediate top 5 contention or championships. I'm so tired of that straw man. No what we are asking for the offense to improve not be 10 spots worse than what Muschamp put on the field. We're asking to not lose by an average of 3 TD's when we lose to ranked teams. And lastly we're asking to not have the worse recruiting in UF's modern era. I mean Jesus we have signed 1 DT in the last two classes. Exactly who are you beating with classes like that? It's not about liking or disliking the coach but y'all can't stick your head in the sand if you want to. All the Noles on this board love and defend Mac. That should tell you all you need to know.

I am just getting tired of these SECe wins masking the underlying problems that exist. I mean with 3 years now to build relationships Mac still can't recruit elite Florida kids. Our offenses have gotten worse since Chump left. It appears we still don't have a QB ready to lead the team. We can't compete with anyone that is decent.

Just read an article the other day that Nuss had tried to gauge interest of Lamar Thomas as WR coach and Thomas said he could deliver Lamar Jackson if hired. Nuss never called back.

Even with a strong finish this class will be around 15th and that is with possibly 4 kids either non-qualifiers or arrested on a recent OV. And again, much like Chump, the recruits are all coming at the same position. Its our worst class in the Rivals era. And the guy can't even convince the top DB targets to come, thats bad. And of all people, Richt is beating us head to head.

Something is wrong.

oozie7, post: 980481, LOL, you're an idiot who lacks reading comprehension. I specifically mentioned the defense but of course the facts don't support you there so I'm not surprised you're changing the argument. I guess Moon and Reese and Joseph (the players you listed) play offense now?

WTF are you yappin about. You need to sober up and try again...

You were talking defense in 'specific' and I answered on the defense.
OLB K.Johnson, OLB V.Joseph, MLB D.Reese.
How about C.Gardener tFr Bowl MVP, who replaced AA Marcus Maye rsSr?
How about rFr DE J.Zuniga with 5 sacks?
How about DE's CeCe So and A.Clayton tFr, among a few others on the D?
Drunk, or just your usual stupid self? :cool:

I then added the 'general' info about Mc's recruits on the offense, which the musclecramp left in shambles...

oozie7 -- You're retarded. And yes you're right there was no dropoff. The 500 yards they gave up against LSU and 387 they gave up against FSU while not recording a single sack (even though FSU had one of the worst pass blocking o-lines in the country) were figments of my imagination. But hey at least they shut down an Iowa offense ranked in the 100s. Put them in the hall of fame.

Muschamp leaves, 8 off to the NFL, and Mc arrives.
'OMG' that #8 2014 Mus-D is going to go into the toilet now for sure!
2015 The Mc-D remained at #8

'OMG' they got lucky, but with another 6 going to the NFL, the D will surely go into the toilet now!
2016 The D improved from #8 to #5 in the nation. :eek:
11 of the 22 starters for the Outback Bowl were Mc-recruits.

The genius projection of you and a few others here are right on target, just like you always are...
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

LMAO. I love watching this senile old man embarrass himself. Yea the 'Mc-D' remained strong with the NFL roster left behind by Muschamp. That doesn't support your argument you idiot considering not a single McElwain defensive recruit started until injuries mounted late in the season. If anything it disproves your argument that a bad roster was left behind. But logic has never been a strong point of yours. But Iowa!

I am just getting tired of these SECe wins masking the underlying problems that exist. I mean with 3 years now to build relationships Mac still can't recruit elite Florida kids. Our offenses have gotten worse since Chump left. It appears we still don't have a QB ready to lead the team. We can't compete with anyone that is decent.

Just read an article the other day that Nuss had tried to gauge interest of Lamar Thomas as WR coach and Thomas said he could deliver Lamar Jackson if hired. Nuss never called back.

Even with a strong finish this class will be around 15th and that is with possibly 4 kids either non-qualifiers or arrested on a recent OV. And again, much like Chump, the recruits are all coming at the same position. Its our worst class in the Rivals era. And the guy can't even convince the top DB targets to come, thats bad. And of all people, Richt is beating us head to head.

Something is wrong.
The inability to recruit top notch players in our own state is DEFINITELY an issue. There's nothing wrong with going out of state for some kids, but there's a higher chance of those kids changing their minds (Blades). Getting killed in the state of Florida is, I agree, a major problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT