ADVERTISEMENT

Recap of 2000 Mules

Trump shows at an airport in northern blue Minnesota. An estimated 23,000 show to greet him. Biden shows in Scranton at a rare campaign rally. Dozens show, many wearing MAGA hats and jeering. Biden called them "chumps."

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. There are not 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for the nightmare before us. Have we checked out Biden approval in blue states?
Doesn't pass the "sniff test" does it? 😂

Sniffer-Joe-Biden.jpg

Trump won 2020 in a landslide, just like I said he would.

And the Hillbillery told Brandon not to concede on election night because they had stacked the deck, just like I knew she would...

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I know there's another tread on this topic but I saw the movie last night and figured we can use this for others who saw the documentary to share their thoughts. Sorry, its a little long.

The documentary is pretty much what you have heard and would expect. Any person with common sense would come to the same, obvious conclusion--the Dems cheated and committed massive fraud to steal an election. There is no question or doubt on that. The documentary breaks it down and explains it how it happened. They show the fraud being committed. It leaves no doubt. The movie said it best--It was the perfect crime...Until the video was found. Which led to the geo tracking.

The Dems knew they needed to cheat to win so they used Covid. Covid was the excuse to provide the push for change to mail-in ballots. They knew that was the easiest way to conduct voting fraud. They paid off states to change voting rules regardless of legality, and they used the Lib media to provide them protection and push their bogus voter suppression BS. They happily accepted Mark Zuckerberg's $400M+ donations for all the additional drop boxes in the 5 key states and the main cities & counties of target.

The data collection used in the study was conducted by a Researcher who has 40 years of election voting research history. Its actually very interesting to see how they pulled the data and conducted their research. To determine which Mules they tracked they set the standards on Mules who made 10 stops or more per night stuffing 5 ballots per stop (video shows the number of ballots being dropped). So the standards were pretty high, they didnt just select anyone who participated in the ballot stuffing. Some of what they found:

--Cameras showed Mules delivering multiple ballots to drop boxes at 1am, 2am, 4am, always at night, as they were instructed by the state Dems, bc no one would be around. But some Mules were brazen enough to do it in broad daylight while people were in line to vote.
--They had over 4 million minutes of video recordings showing ballot drops.
--Mules were required to take pictures of each drop box so they received credit and get paid for each.
--Starting Dec 23 Mules had to wear gloves because on Dec 22nd the FBI found some voting fraud in Arizona and did so by tracing fingerprints on the fake ballots.
--The geotracking showed the route followed for some of the same Mules showing theyd make 10 stops in the middle of the night to different drop boxes. And then do it again the next night. And then again the next night.
The movie had a funny comment--Who doesnt submit their vote at 4am?

The research revealed average breakdowns of the numbers of fake ballots stuffed (the Mule, # of stops, route followed, 5 ballots per stop, how many days the Mule did this) and how it would affect the voting results in the 5 key states. 3 of the states wouldve flipped. Then they showed the numbers if they lowered the stops down to 8 instead of 10--it showed all 5 states wouldve flipped easily. When they dropped it down to a more reasonable 3 stops it resulted in over 2M votes being altered.

Upon seeing the evidence, one of the key items the film answered is why the Dems and the media are always so quick to say there wasnt any cheating or fraud going on, always blaming it on Reps not accepting the results (besides because they benefitted from the cheating). It isnt that they WONT answer questions on it, its because they CANT answer questions on it. The evidence caught on camera and location tracking is so strong and clear for all to see. They dont know how to answer to counter the evidence so the Dems ignore it and the media hides it. There's no questions they were partners in this.

It was a very interesting study and film. I recommend people to see it. Its just sad its a true story and was covered up by the media. Its easily the biggest voter fraudulent event in election voting history.

Cameras showed Mules delivering multiple ballots to drop boxes at 1am, 2am, 4am, always at night, as they were instructed by the state Dems, bc no one would be around. But some Mules were brazen enough to do it in broad daylight while people were in line to vote.

It's not unusual for people to drop off ballots for family members.

With so much footage at their disposal, why didn't they show any videos of the same person dropping off ballots at multiple sites?

--Mules were required to take pictures of each drop box so they received credit and get paid for each.
--Starting Dec 23 Mules had to wear gloves because on Dec 22nd the FBI found some voting fraud in Arizona and did so by tracing fingerprints on the fake ballots.
--The geotracking showed the route followed for some of the same Mules showing theyd make 10 stops in the middle of the night to different drop boxes. And then do it again the next night. And then again the next night.

Yes. Someone has to actually pick up the ballots.

They don't actually show anyone dropping off ballots at multiple locations.
I can send you links to several sites that debunk the “fact checkers” where you have gotten your talking points, but I won’t do that. You can easily obtain that on a duckduckgo search (probably not on a google search)

My question for you. How was it determined that this was the most secure election in our history?

What was the criteria? Which other elections was it compared to, and what data/evidence was used to support the claim?

I can send you links to several sites that debunk the “fact checkers” where you have gotten your talking points, but I won’t do that. You can easily obtain that on a duckduckgo search (probably not on a google search)

My question for you. How was it determined that this was the most secure election in our history?

What was the criteria? Which other elections was it compared to, and what data/evidence was used to support the claim?

Did I say it was the “most secure”? I’m saying Trump lost and his claims of a “stolen election” are that of a spoiled child flipping over the Candyland gameboard and throwing pieces around the room.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
They don't actually show anyone dropping off ballots at multiple locations.
No, they actually do.

Scenario - axe murderer goes on a rampage. His cellphone is in his pocket. He kills 10 people in 10 different homes in one night.

However, only 4 of those homes had Ring doorbells that caught him on camera breaking down the front door. The TOD matches the data on the cameras and that lines up with the geolocation data on his phone, and that geo data shows him travel to 6 other houses that same night, all with the same result (dead people with axe wounds and broken down front doors).

You're on the jury - do you only convict on the 4 you could see?

TTV got all the video that was available to them. The states and cities that deleted or didn't take video doesn't prove that the cellphone data is bogus.

Did I say it was the “most secure”? I’m saying Trump lost and his claims of a “stolen election” are that of a spoiled child flipping over the Candyland gameboard and throwing pieces around the room.
No, you didn’t say that. I am simply asking you to begin to piece together some things with your God given logic. This is ONE piece of propaganda that is being pushed. Why is it being pushed? Truth doesn’t need propaganda.

One of has data (statistical analysis, cellphone data, video, etc.) and whisteblowers.

I'm certain know that's how 2000 Mules got started - surely you're not just believing what you're told? WB's went to TTV and explained how they were being paid to drop a handful of ballots spread out over various boxes. They asked - for obvious reasons - to remain anonymous. Given that, TTV only used them as the jump off point to test the hypothesis, they relied on them for nothing else.

Notice I didn't even bring up common sense and historical precedent, which are some of the more powerful arguments IMO.

No, they actually do.
Georgia's population decreased from 2016 to 2020.

Try again big guy.
Dems can repeat the talking points they can't defend them.

We've now reached the point where @Uniformed_ReRe has two options:

1 - Leave the thread
2 - Stay in the thread and admit that he doesn't care if the election was stolen cause he thinks Trump's an asshole

He always picks #1. Eventually he will drop the mask and start picking #2.

No, you didn’t say that. I am simply asking you to begin to piece together some things with your God given logic. This is ONE piece of propaganda that is being pushed. Why is it being pushed? Truth doesn’t need propaganda.
'Just because it's in the Constitution doesn't mean it's a Right'.

Reactions: jfegaly
And there you have it. Perfectly normal to cast your presidential vote via a public mailbox dropbox at 4am, and then go and do it 10 more times at 10 different locations. Why I bet everyone here has done it before.

Thanks for keeping us in check, @Uniformed_ReRe
I guess "family" members, all 30 to 50 of them, want proof that you drop off their ballot, so they requested you take a picture of it.

Dems can repeat the talking points they can't defend them.

We've now reached the point where @Uniformed_ReRe has two options:

1 - Leave the thread
2 - Stay in the thread and admit that he doesn't care if the election was stolen cause he thinks Trump's an asshole

He always picks #1. Eventually he will drop the mask and start picking #2.
I just love the "temper tantrum" angle that's used here and elsewhere.

1) It's emotional. Emotion is all the dems have.
2) It's dismissive on a subject we should all care deeply about.
3) It's a clear deflection - which is how people act when they're cornered.

I'd love a dem to find an emotional post from me on this subject. I deal with what I can see, and what I can see is an organized plot to target key leftist-run cities in battleground states to turn an election. It's been the theme since the days of the TCF center boarding up the windows, 3am ballot drops and eyewitnesses seeing boxes of ballots that were machine printed with only Biden's vote filled out (or the trucker who's load of 250k ballots shipping from NY to PA "went missing").

Now that we have the actual receipts the emotional defense ramps up, they won't engage on the facts.

No, they actually do.

Scenario - axe murderer goes on a rampage. His cellphone is in his pocket. He kills 10 people in 10 different homes in one night.

However, only 4 of those homes had Ring doorbells that caught him on camera breaking down the front door. The TOD matches the data on the cameras and that lines up with the geolocation data on his phone, and that geo data shows him travel to 6 other houses that same night, all with the same result (dead people with axe wounds and broken down front doors).

TTV got all the video that was available to them. The states and cities that deleted or didn't take video doesn't prove that the cellphone data is bogus.

Do they have video footage of the same individual visiting multiple ballot boxes and stuffing them each with ballots? If they did, I would consider to be potential evidence of fraud.

But unless I missed it, they don’t seem to have that footage.

I don’t know if this was the “most secure election” in history. It’s not really a meaningful assertion to me.

One of has data (statistical analysis, cellphone data, video, etc.) and whisteblowers.

I'm certain know that's how 2000 Mules got started - surely you're not just believing what you're told? WB's went to TTV and explained how they were being paid to drop a handful of ballots spread out over various boxes. They asked - for obvious reasons - to remain anonymous. Given that, TTV only used them as the jump off point to test the hypothesis, they relied on them for nothing else.

Notice I didn't even bring up common sense and historical precedent, which are some of the more powerful arguments IMO.

Yes. I’ve seen the “statistical evidence,” cellphone geotracking data, affidavits, etc. It’s all card stacking designed to seem impressive in aggregate but invariably falls apart upon inspection.

I see you spend lots of time in CandyLand eating blue Skittles with the other crayon hair-colored weirdos who believe in unicorns, Poopy Joe💩, and climate change huh?

Reactions: jfegaly
Yes. I’ve seen the “statistical evidence,” cellphone geotracking data, affidavits, etc. It’s all card stacking designed to seem impressive in aggregate but invariably falls apart upon inspection.
Go ahead then, dissect it. I would like to see the liberal talking points. As stated, many of those “falls apart” upon inspection points can be countered,

How so?

Start with the geolocation. It tracks latitude and longitude through time. So they can see when people stop and not just drive by. It's accurate to 10ft. They got the ping data from a month before the election and month after so they could parse out only the new patterns of movement. This eliminates the argument that it caught people just moving about in their daily lives argument, which I'm sure they wanted to avoid.

Avg was 38 dropboxes - some went to many more. They had to visit at least 5 different Democrat non-profits on their path.

Explain how this all falls apart?

Were you also aware that TTV used their geo data to give the FBI identities of 2 men that were arrested for a shooting that left a little girl dead? They had lat and long and time, otherwise they couldn't have used geolocation to identify them as possible shooters. The FBI feels it's reliable enough to get arrest warrants but it doesn't work for voter fraud?

According to people who have a bias when inspecting it.

If the geotracking data placed TRUMP SUPPORTERS at those same dropboxes at those same times in an election where TRUMP WAS DECLARED THE WINNER, then you would suddenly want all the inspection necessary to determine what happened.

The difference? So would I. Having free and legal elections are more important than politics. At least to some of us.

Yeah, but in this case, the card-stacking shows irrefuttable truth about the dirty deeds done dirt-cheap by the mules. You can't deny surveillance footage of a suspicious person shop-lifting a couple of produtcs out of a convenience store, right? So why would you start raising doubt about the same conceptual situation regarding geotracking mules at the dropbox?

According to people who have a bias when inspecting it.

If the geotracking data placed TRUMP SUPPORTERS at those same dropboxes at those same times in an election where TRUMP WAS DECLARED THE WINNER, then you would suddenly want all the inspection necessary to determine what happened.

The difference? So would I. Having free and legal elections are more important than politics. At least to some of us.

When Trump won in 2016, I wasn't happy (to put it mildly). But I didn't claim that he didn't win.

No, they actually do.

Based on that evidence, I would probably convict on all ten counts.

But 2000 Mules doesn't have videos of the same person visiting multiple ballot boxes.

The geotracking data just shows that some people passed within several meters of multiple ballot boxes. If we could cross-reference that data with actual footage of the same person depositing ballots at multiple ballot boxes, it would at least be a compelling argument. But despite apparently having millions of minutes of footage, they don't have any examples of this.

I know there's another tread on this topic but I saw the movie last night and figured we can use this for others who saw the documentary to share their thoughts. Sorry, its a little long.

The documentary is pretty much what you have heard and would expect. Any person with common sense would come to the same, obvious conclusion--the Dems cheated and committed massive fraud to steal an election. There is no question or doubt on that. The documentary breaks it down and explains it how it happened. They show the fraud being committed. It leaves no doubt. The movie said it best--It was the perfect crime...Until the video was found. Which led to the geo tracking.

The Dems knew they needed to cheat to win so they used Covid. Covid was the excuse to provide the push for change to mail-in ballots. They knew that was the easiest way to conduct voting fraud. They paid off states to change voting rules regardless of legality, and they used the Lib media to provide them protection and push their bogus voter suppression BS. They happily accepted Mark Zuckerberg's $400M+ donations for all the additional drop boxes in the 5 key states and the main cities & counties of target.

The data collection used in the study was conducted by a Researcher who has 40 years of election voting research history. Its actually very interesting to see how they pulled the data and conducted their research. To determine which Mules they tracked they set the standards on Mules who made 10 stops or more per night stuffing 5 ballots per stop (video shows the number of ballots being dropped). So the standards were pretty high, they didnt just select anyone who participated in the ballot stuffing. Some of what they found:

--Cameras showed Mules delivering multiple ballots to drop boxes at 1am, 2am, 4am, always at night, as they were instructed by the state Dems, bc no one would be around. But some Mules were brazen enough to do it in broad daylight while people were in line to vote.
The movie had a funny comment--Who doesnt submit their vote at 4am?

The research revealed average breakdowns of the numbers of fake ballots stuffed (the Mule, # of stops, route followed, 5 ballots per stop, how many days the Mule did this) and how it would affect the voting results in the 5 key states. 3 of the states wouldve flipped. Then they showed the numbers if they lowered the stops down to 8 instead of 10--it showed all 5 states wouldve flipped easily. When they dropped it down to a more reasonable 3 stops it resulted in over 2M votes being altered.

Upon seeing the evidence, one of the key items the film answered is why the Dems and the media are always so quick to say there wasnt any cheating or fraud going on, always blaming it on Reps not accepting the results (besides because they benefitted from the cheating). It isnt that they WONT answer questions on it, its because they CANT answer questions on it. The evidence caught on camera and location tracking is so strong and clear for all to see. They dont know how to answer to counter the evidence so the Dems ignore it and the media hides it. There's no questions they were partners in this.

It was a very interesting study and film. I recommend people to see it. Its just sad its a true story and was covered up by the media. Its easily the biggest voter fraudulent event in election voting history.
All you Trumpublican Mules have the tin foil wrapped too tight around your cranium. I guess all the republicans that were interviewed and that actually testified before the Jan. 6th committee are all a part of a grand scheme to steal an election, but the thousands of racist, homophobic, xenophobic, vaccine denying, replacement theory, fake Christian, intellectually dishonest and treasonous retarded republicans that attempted to overthrow the Government (That's called a Coup d'etat) are just great Americans? Sorry, no matter how many lies #DUMBASSDONALD (over 30,000 lies during his 4 painful years in office) tell his willing cult. The truth is available should you be willing to put down the cheetos, pull your underwear back up, climb out of your mothers basements and OPEN YOUR EYES!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coup_d'état#:~:text=A coup d'état (/,a government and its powers.

All you Trumpublican Mules have the tin foil wrapped too tight around your cranium. I guess all the republicans that were interviewed and that actually testified before the Jan. 6th committee are all a part of a grand scheme to steal an election, but the thousands of racist, homophobic, xenophobic, vaccine denying, replacement theory, fake Christian, intellectually dishonest and treasonous retarded republicans that attempted to overthrow the Government (That's called a Coup d'etat) are just great Americans? Sorry, no matter how many lies #DUMBASSDONALD (over 30,000 lies during his 4 painful years in office) tell his willing cult. The truth is available should you be willing to put down the cheetos, pull your underwear back up, climb out of your mothers basements and OPEN YOUR EYES!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coup_d'état#:~:text=A coup d'état (/,a government and its powers.

Another f*cking idiot from The Swamp heard from.

You show me a coup EVER that had no firearms involved. I'll wait.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT