ADVERTISEMENT

Recap of 2000 Mules

@Uniformed_ReRe is blinded by his biases and has bought into the dem mindset of 'the ends justfies the means', Anyone that sticks with the dems has to go to the same place eventually.
He has his moments of clarity on certain issues.

He's not a one trick pony like some of our trolls.

Not defending anyone, and trust me I've seen the blind bias in full effect, just an observation.

Ok, I misremembered. Still, his low was 34%, KINDA SIMILAR to Biden at 33%, yet I don't recall anyone ever saying they don't believe he got all the votes he got. I don't remember that ever being a topic at all. Probably because a president's approval rating 2 years after the election, and their votes, HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER.
Your side...with the lame news media and big tech were lying about Russia collusion for 3 years, what would you expect. Let me educate you on the only thing that matters. Inflation was at almost ZERO...gas was $2.25 a gallon, the stock market was on a steep path up, and everybody was making more money than anytime in their lifetime. I will also remind you of a poll right before the 2016 election that was double digit off...on purpose. Your side cheats, ;lies and steals. You ALL are un American.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Probably paid to tell the committee what they want to hear.
So this chick was so off the rails I doubt even Trump-hater @Uniformed_ReRe can defend her claims.

The best of which was......sit down yall......she claims that Trump was in his limo driving by the capitol on Jan 6th, and he suddenly attempted to take control of the limo and tried to ram it into the capitol building.

Again, this is the 'star secret' witness for the dems.

Now just hearing the claim you know it's a complete lie. It would be impossible for anyone to take control of a limo from the back seat as she claims and even if they could, it would be impossible to get within 3 football fields of the capitol.

@Uniformed_ReRe you WILL admit that she can't possibly be telling the truth about that, right? We all know you hate you some Trump, but you aren't that disconnected from objectivity and reality. Right???

So this chick was so off the rails I doubt even Trump-hater @Uniformed_ReRe can defend her claims.

The best of which was......sit down yall......she claims that Trump was in his limo driving by the capitol on Jan 6th, and he suddenly attempted to take control of the limo and tried to ram it into the capitol building.

Again, this is the 'star secret' witness for the dems.

Now just hearing the claim you know it's a complete lie. It would be impossible for anyone to take control of a limo from the back seat as she claims and even if they could, it would be impossible to get within 3 football fields of the capitol.

@Uniformed_ReRe you WILL admit that she can't possibly be telling the truth about that, right? We all know you hate you some Trump, but you aren't that disconnected from objectivity and reality. Right???

I haven't watched any of the 1/6 hearings.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
I read about the limo (and the plate-smashing stories). I don't know if they are true, but they don't seem out of character for Trump. It seems like it should be easy to cross-check the stories with other witnesses if the stories are true.
I knew you wouldn't let me down LOL

We have zero evidence that Trump has ever engaged in any behavior within the same universe of these claims.

But we do have AMPLE evidence of dems making false claims in hearings concerning Trump.

Yet you ignore that EVIDENCE, and side with your FEELINGS about Trump.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Apologize for what?
Having no shame in letting the left lead you around by the nose when it comes to Trump. Every lie they offer up, no matter how bizarre, you still believe it blindly cause you hate Trump blindly.

This latest lie was so unbelievable that I honestly thought you could own it. I really thought you would say "Ok I am no fan of Trump, but that's completely unbelievable".

Instead, you doubled down. And let the left once again make a fool out of you.

Having no shame in letting the left lead you around by the nose when it comes to Trump. Every lie they offer up, no matter how bizarre, you still believe it blindly cause you hate Trump blindly.

This latest lie was so unbelievable that I honestly thought you could own it. I really thought you would say "Ok I am no fan of Trump, but that's completely unbelievable".

Instead, you doubled down. And let the left once again make a fool out of you.

Why did you omit the second sentence?

“Apologize for what? I said I didn’t know if the story was true."

Saying "I don't know if the story is true" is the opposite of "doubled down."

And I don't hate Trump blindly. I hate Trump with my eyes open too.

You said that but everyone here knows you totally believed it was true. Cause you hate Trump more than you love logic and common sense.

And everyone here knows it. Including you.

PS: Trump colluding with Russia was a lie. You are still getting suckered on that one to this day.

What other reason would you have for bringing up hearsay?

Have you ever been in a limo?

And throwing a tantrum is totally within Trump's wheelhouse, but assaulting a limo driver in front of the Secret Service and ramming someone, something?

C'mon, man.

Last edited:
What other reason would you have for bringing up hearsay?

Have you ever been in a limo?

And throwing a tantrum is totally within Trump's wheelhouse, but assaulting a lump driver in front of the Secret Service and ramming someone, something?

C'mon, man.

I didn’t bring it up. Ghost brought it up. Then I read the story and literally said that I didn’t know if it was true.

I watched about 5-10 minutes of the much ballyhooed prime time first hearing, but that’s it.
Sad thing is, yesterday’s “star” witness gave CNN & MSNBC plenty to talk about instead of having to address Biden’s many failures. I consider it journalistic malpractice.
Duck and cover for the Potato. The media is salivating, between the kangaroo hearing and Rowe V Wade, a sudden lifeline to deflect from the worst Presidency in US history

New Q post:

"What is at stake?
Who has control?
SURPRISE WITNESS.
Who was surprised?
Who will be surprised?
Use your logic.
Can emotions be used to influence decisions?
How do you control emotion?
Define 'Plant'.
How do you insert a plant?
Can emotions be used to insert a plant?
Who is Cassidy Hutchinson?
Trust the plan.
Q"

Think about this, @Uniformed_ReRe. You hate Trump so blindly that you believed Hutchinson completely. Now, even lefty media is having to admit she lied, and those 'QAnon crazies' are mocking the left and claiming she is a plant for Trump.

Again, how many times does the left have to hoodwink you with their lies about Trump before you start pushing back against the liars, instead of Trump?

I watched about 5-10 minutes of the much ballyhooed prime time first hearing, but that’s it.

Sad thing is, yesterday’s “star” witness gave CNN & MSNBC plenty to talk about instead of having to address Biden’s many failures. I consider it journalistic malpractice.
Bingo. Distraction from what really matters. 5.59 gas at the pump here in Idaho.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
So, you’re just going to keep on lying and misquoting people. Fine.
I didn't lie or misquote you. I said you believed Hutchinson completely, and you did. Do you deny that? Doesn't matter if you do, everyone here knows you did. You believe ANYONE that says ANYTHING negative about Trump.

Trump never colluded with Russia. You still believe that lie to this day.

Reactions: gatordad3

So then, Michael Avenatti, Stormy Daniels, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, and now Cassidy Hutchinson.......where does it end with people like you who are easily suckered by these witch-hunt con-artists already?

I didn't lie or misquote you. I said you believed Hutchinson completely, and you did. Do you deny that? Doesn't matter if you do, everyone here knows you did. You believe ANYONE that says ANYTHING negative about Trump.

Trump never colluded with Russia. You still believe that lie to this day.

I counted six sentences. Each one was a lie.

You really are an evil little turd.

All you Trumpublican Mules have the tin foil wrapped too tight around your cranium. I guess all the republicans that were interviewed and that actually testified before the Jan. 6th committee are all a part of a grand scheme to steal an election, but the thousands of racist, homophobic, xenophobic, vaccine denying, replacement theory, fake Christian, intellectually dishonest and treasonous retarded republicans that attempted to overthrow the Government (That's called a Coup d'etat) are just great Americans? Sorry, no matter how many lies #DUMBASSDONALD (over 30,000 lies during his 4 painful years in office) tell his willing cult. The truth is available should you be willing to put down the cheetos, pull your underwear back up, climb out of your mothers basements and OPEN YOUR EYES!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coup_d'état#:~:text=A coup d'état (/,a government and its powers.

Why is only one side being able to call witnesses? Why were there no "republicans" on the committee? Does that bother you that your side are fascists?(I know it does not, because EVERY SIGLE one of you ARE fascists)

You really are an evil little turd.

Trump colluded with Russia.
Trump hired prostitutes to pee on the same bed obama once slept in.
Trump said covid doesn't exist.
Trump said inject yourself with bleach to cure covid.
Trump was never spied on.
Trump attempted to grab the wheel of the White House limo and drive it into the capitol building.

Yet you, to this day, believe every one. I point out the left lied to you about each, and you don't get mad at the left for lying to you, you get mad at me for telling you they did.

And you will be hoodwinked by the next lie they tell about Trump. And the next, and the next...

Trump colluded with Russia.
Trump hired prostitutes to pee on the same bed obama once slept in.
Trump said covid doesn't exist.
Trump said inject yourself with bleach to cure covid.
Trump was never spied on.
Trump attempted to grab the wheel of the White House limo and drive it into the capitol building.

Yet you, to this day, believe every one. I point out the left lied to you about each, and you don't get mad at the left for lying to you, you get mad at me for telling you they did.

And you will be hoodwinked by the next lie they tell about Trump. And the next, and the next...
@Uniformed_ReRe cannot help himself.

71cb3b964e9fbcf1.jpeg

@RayGravesGhost @Uniformed_ReRe

Why is the nice lady signing all those ballots?
Why does the guy in the sweats have that big stack of blank ballots and then run off?
Why did they deliver 16k ballots 8 hours after the polls closed when only 1400 ballots were dropped in the surrounding dropboxes?

Rhetorical questions, we caught the cheating.

More is coming, stay tuned…

And their names sir? Just because you have the same people on video dropping off ballots over and over, and signing multiple ballots doesn’t mean anything. Unless you have birth certificate, blood types, social security number, and farmers only dating profiles for these individuals….it didn’t happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT