ADVERTISEMENT

Recap of 2000 Mules

It's becoming more and more difficult to deny what happened especially with what is coming out in AZ.
Its nearly impossible to be up 600K in Pa at the end of election night and then lose.

Ga was ridiculously enigmatic and head scratching and then we see the ballot stuffing and it makes sense how the fat cow and her ilk stole it with the illegal harvesting.

AZ was one where they could plausibly have won along with Mi and WI.

I didnt buy into secret servers in Germany and someone was pushing that IMHO to make all of us look like nuts.

I am less skeptical of people being able to tamper with machines.

But I also said the elections in many places were unconstitutional even if legit voters were involved because the rules were subverted by going around the legislatures rules. Those votes were illegal even if there was no fraud.

Its nearly impossible to be up 600K in Pa at the end of election night and then lose.

Ga was ridiculously enigmatic and head scratching and then we see the ballot stuffing and it makes sense how the fat cow and her ilk stole it with the illegal harvesting.

AZ was one where they could plausibly have won along with Mi and WI.

I didnt buy into secret servers in Germany and someone was pushing that IMHO to make all of us look like nuts.

I am less skeptical of people being able to tamper with machines.

But I also said the elections in many places were unconstitutional even if legit voters were involved because the rules were subverted by going around the legislatures rules. Those votes were illegal even if there was no fraud.

People also have to remember the Dems screwed with the votes in other races also. The Ga senate races on election night were just as dirty. The Dems ensured their candidates would get to the runoff in January. Everyone knew right then and there the Dems were going to get both Senate seats.

The vote bumps Warnock and Ossof received were so obvious. They didn’t even hide it. The Dems knew they needed both of those seats and did everything they could to make sure they got them. The R in Michigan is another—guy led the entire race until in the 99% then the Dem candidate over took him. Which means, the Dems figured out how many votes they needed to create to get their Dem candidate over the top. The Dems will never get credit for winning another election legitimately.

Last edited:
People also have to remember the Dems screwed with the votes in other races also. The Ga senate races on election night were just as dirty. The Dems ensured their candidates would get to the runoff in January. Everyone knew right then and there the Aden’s were going to get both Senate seats.

The vote bumps Warnock and Ossof received were so obvious. They didn’t even hide it. The Dems knew they needed both of those seats and did everything they could to make sure they got them. The R in Michigan is another—guy led the entire race until in the 99% then the Dem candidate over took him. Which means, the Dems figured out how many votes they needed to create to get their Dem candidate over the top. The Dems will never get credit for winning another election legitimately.
By the time those races happened the narrative of “most secure election” and “if you believe in election fraud you’re an insurrectionist” were pretty widespread.

It made it so that they didn’t even have to hide anything.

RNC grandson came home from GA for Christmas. After the "bright" Stacey Abrams announced her 1.2 million mail-in votes in hand for January special election, The RNC knew the Senate was lost. Grandson didn't return to GA. He flew back to RNC Office in DC.

I have a very close friend who was at Trump's speech on 1/6. He called during the day a few times and told me it was a set up as they got out of there and busted to get to the airport, which he presumed might get shut down. I have posted the story on this board before. I feel strongly about the purported "insurrection" and those that push that ridiculous agenda while claiming the riots where PTL and SEA burned were "mostly peaceful".

That said, everyone's posts here are treated fairly and there is no preferential treatment given to anyone or any viewpoint. In fact, the only posts deleted have been from those favoring the right, which, imo, crossed the line. If you feel otherwise, you will need to show me ...

As I’ve said before, I believe 1/6 was exploited by the feds as a honeypot opportunity. We have video footage of security literally inviting rioters past checkpoints.

I was more taken aback by your apparent belief in Trump’s stolen election claims. But you are, of course, entitled to your opinions like anyone else.

Reactions: FresnoGator
As I’ve said before, I believe 1/6 was exploited by the feds as a honeypot opportunity. We have video footage of security literally inviting rioters past checkpoints.

I was more taken aback by your apparent belief in Trump’s stolen election claims. But you are, of course, entitled to your opinions like anyone else.
They didn't and can't deny it because they did it. The FBI refused to answer that question in a Congressional hearing. The failure to secure the Capitol is entirely on the Mayor and Pelosi. Requests were made, and they denied them. The election was stolen, and Epstein didn't kill himself.

So what’s your rebuttal to the evidence in 2000 Mules?

They didn't and can't deny it because they did it. The FBI refused to answer that question in a Congressional hearing. The failure to secure the Capitol is entirely on the Mayor and Pelosi. Requests were made, and they denied them. The election was stolen, and Epstein didn't kill himself.
On Jan. 6, geo cell phone tracking was an exact science. In 2000 Mules, geo cell phone tracking was questionable. Ask a leftist.

Of course the election was stolen. There are not 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for what Brandon promised in Democrat debates and is delivering. The US average IQ is a paltry 98, not 68.

I have looked at all of the #s from this election and past elections and nothing about this election passes the sniff test. What kind of sealed it for me was the medias lockstep claim that it was " the most secure election in history", since anyone with a pulse can see VBM was rife with opportunity for corruption. To me that was an admission that it wasn't. Heck, Joe Biden even said they stole the election and the press said he misspoke or was taken out of context ...

Any person who feels the election was clean and legit and wasn’t stolen is either a fool or is so biased they refuse to believe, and more so refuse to Admit, the fraud. And they refuse to do so because they Can’t defend or counter the evidence. They cant. Not that they don’t want to, they can’t. And that is now known by all.

I have looked at all of the #s from this election and past elections and nothing about this election passes the sniff test. What kind of sealed it for me was the medias lockstep claim that it was " the most secure election in history", since anyone with a pulse can see VBM was rife with opportunity for corruption. To me that was an admission that it wasn't. Heck, Joe Biden even said they stole the election and the press said he misspoke or was taken out of context ...
Furthermore….how was it the “most secure election in history”. How was this determined? Come on @Uniformed_ReRe this isn’t difficult.

Just answer how that was determined. Also, does this mean the other elections weren’t secure?

Reactions: BCSpell
Furthermore….how was it the “most secure election in history”. How was this determined? Come on @Uniformed_ReRe this isn’t difficult.

Just answer how that was determined. Also, does this mean the other elections weren’t secure?
Get the name right,,, it's the Un-informed WeWe... 😉

Reactions: jfegaly
Rats M-O

Make a totally unsubstantiated claim.
Let it stand alone.
Never address any questions on the subject afterwards....

I mentioned earlier, people like Uni wewe know the evidence is there. They choose not to give an answer or facts to support their argument because they know they can’t. The evidence is so abundant, and proves the fraud so clearly, they can’t come up with a legitimate counter defense.

Watched it twice. It's a travesty considering this preposterous govt we now have to endure.

To purchase all of that data and then break it down was a tremendous amount of work. All of the fact checks (the AP, etc.) on 2000 mules fall way short of rebutting what's in the movie. There's not really a counter to it, unless you choose to ignore reality and reason. Where were the Trump friendly non-profits harvesting votes and sending out mules? If the states are going to allow these illegal operations to occur, the GOP needs to play the same game.

This would be such an easy fix if the US did what they do in Europe with one voting day and no mass mail in ballots.

This would be such an easy fix if the US did what they do in Europe with one voting day and no mass mail in ballots.
You mean like the U.S. elections have been run for the previous 200+ years???

1 Sovereign Citizen with I.D. and 1 vote for their chosen candidate.
Pretty simple really, if voter fraud is not your objective...

But if we did that then we'd be "suppressing" the blacks from voting and everyone would then be a racist, white supremacist. Dems think blacks are too stupid and not trust worthy to rely on them to show up and vote. Plus, Dems cant cheat if you rely on one day, in person voting.

I know there's another tread on this topic but I saw the movie last night and figured we can use this for others who saw the documentary to share their thoughts. Sorry, its a little long.

The documentary is pretty much what you have heard and would expect. Any person with common sense would come to the same, obvious conclusion--the Dems cheated and committed massive fraud to steal an election. There is no question or doubt on that. The documentary breaks it down and explains it how it happened. They show the fraud being committed. It leaves no doubt. The movie said it best--It was the perfect crime...Until the video was found. Which led to the geo tracking.

The Dems knew they needed to cheat to win so they used Covid. Covid was the excuse to provide the push for change to mail-in ballots. They knew that was the easiest way to conduct voting fraud. They paid off states to change voting rules regardless of legality, and they used the Lib media to provide them protection and push their bogus voter suppression BS. They happily accepted Mark Zuckerberg's $400M+ donations for all the additional drop boxes in the 5 key states and the main cities & counties of target.

The data collection used in the study was conducted by a Researcher who has 40 years of election voting research history. Its actually very interesting to see how they pulled the data and conducted their research. To determine which Mules they tracked they set the standards on Mules who made 10 stops or more per night stuffing 5 ballots per stop (video shows the number of ballots being dropped). So the standards were pretty high, they didnt just select anyone who participated in the ballot stuffing. Some of what they found:

--Cameras showed Mules delivering multiple ballots to drop boxes at 1am, 2am, 4am, always at night, as they were instructed by the state Dems, bc no one would be around. But some Mules were brazen enough to do it in broad daylight while people were in line to vote.
--They had over 4 million minutes of video recordings showing ballot drops.
--Mules were required to take pictures of each drop box so they received credit and get paid for each.
--Starting Dec 23 Mules had to wear gloves because on Dec 22nd the FBI found some voting fraud in Arizona and did so by tracing fingerprints on the fake ballots.
--The geotracking showed the route followed for some of the same Mules showing theyd make 10 stops in the middle of the night to different drop boxes. And then do it again the next night. And then again the next night.
The movie had a funny comment--Who doesnt submit their vote at 4am?

The research revealed average breakdowns of the numbers of fake ballots stuffed (the Mule, # of stops, route followed, 5 ballots per stop, how many days the Mule did this) and how it would affect the voting results in the 5 key states. 3 of the states wouldve flipped. Then they showed the numbers if they lowered the stops down to 8 instead of 10--it showed all 5 states wouldve flipped easily. When they dropped it down to a more reasonable 3 stops it resulted in over 2M votes being altered.

Upon seeing the evidence, one of the key items the film answered is why the Dems and the media are always so quick to say there wasnt any cheating or fraud going on, always blaming it on Reps not accepting the results (besides because they benefitted from the cheating). It isnt that they WONT answer questions on it, its because they CANT answer questions on it. The evidence caught on camera and location tracking is so strong and clear for all to see. They dont know how to answer to counter the evidence so the Dems ignore it and the media hides it. There's no questions they were partners in this.

It was a very interesting study and film. I recommend people to see it. Its just sad its a true story and was covered up by the media. Its easily the biggest voter fraudulent event in election voting history.

I bought the 2000 Mules DVD.
1. So I could watch it, and then loan it out to others.
2. To put some money back in the pockets of those that put the data together.

2000 Mules killed the mail in voter fraud.
Mike Lindell killed the Hillbillery's Dominion Vote Fraud tabulators.
And anyone that claims that the election wasn't fraudulent, if a damned traitor imo....

Reactions: JimGaster

Ann Coulture. Seriously? She ranks with Whoopi and Behar from a Trump hatred level. Ann ridicules the geotracking claiming it doesn’t distinguish if it’s a conservative or liberals phone, a cops phone, people delivering ballots for their families. Well, The video doesn’t lie.

Notice Ann didn’t mention the same people on video being recorded making 25-50 drops and taking pictures of the ballot drop boxes? Why? Because like every Dem and Libby, they Can’t answer to the obvious cheating so they deflect and criticize.

Last edited:
I watched election night. Did you? That was all I needed.

Election night was obvious and everyone knew what was going on. You don’t stop counting the votes, in the 5 key states, in which Biden was losing big in all of those states, at exactly the same minute. It’s impossible. But the Dems and Libby’s just gave the excuses the liberal media told them to say. 2000 mules provided the video evidence not one Dem or Libby, to this day, can argue with, which is why they don’t.

geo cell phone tracking was an exact science January 6. Highly questionable in the documentary 2000 Mules. Yeah, right.

Trump won comfortably on Election Day. The Dimm vote harvesting manufactured enough "votes" to shift the election AFTER Election Day. This is not wave mechanics. There's nothing hard here.

screenshot_20210812-203717_telegram-jpg.1037226

61537a3c17855.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell and jfegaly
Why are we hating on LCDR Crenshaw?
Tell me what you think EW, is he really this stupid, or is he just another corrupt RINO?

Representative Dan Crenshaw, a Texas Republican, shut down claims from a heckler that former President Donald Trump lost the 2020 election due to widespread voter fraud—asserting that the allegations were "absolutely not" true.

Tell me what you think EW, is he really this stupid, or is he just another corrupt RINO?

Representative Dan Crenshaw, a Texas Republican, shut down claims from a heckler that former President Donald Trump lost the 2020 election due to widespread voter fraud—asserting that the allegations were "absolutely not" true.

Well, he is an officer...

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Not arguing with you, you didn't write the article, but Coulter's TDS is showing big time...

1) Cellphone tracking isn't precise enough - I love this one. This tells me she didn't watch 2000 Mules. The local police in one of the cities TTV got data for actually used their geofencing to make arrests in murder (explained in the documentary). Police routinely issue geofencing warrants to make arrests in violent protests. The Gubernatorial candidate in MI was arrested based on geolocation on Jan 6th, as were several hundred others (nearly all of them in fact, used geolocation to prove their presence at the riot). She also fails to mention that they got ping data for a month before and after to make sure these were new patterns of behavior, all explained in the documentary.

2) In all five battleground states D'Souza considers, it is perfectly legal for third parties to drop off ballots for others - fair but in some states (Georgia) you have to file with the state for permission to do so, which no one did. Others, like PA, it's only family members. Dropping 10+ ballots at 38 drop boxes repeatedly over several days is certainly not family. And even if it's legal to drop, that still doesn't mean the ballots themselves were legal. She's also ignoring the entire thing started because a whistleblower came to them and explained the entire payment and delivery scheme.

3) Even if every cellphone dot represented a left-wing organizer illegally dropping off another person's ballot, that still wouldn't make the ballot invalid - sure, it's easy to believe that people were getting paid $10/ballot to deliver perfectly legal ballots that could have been mailed postage paid. Thousands of people dropping hundreds of ballots per day, over several days is totally legit and normal in any election (just the 10 drop box / 5 non-profit threshold captured an estimated 400k ballots, reduce the threshold and that number increases). I'm sorry if I'm not buying this entire scheme was just a good hearted attempt to make sure perfectly legal ballots got dropped off in time.

4) He lost White Men - fine but he picked up massive gains in the minority vote. He got 12MM more votes than 2016. She ignores those two critical points. And if the ballot trafficking is as bad as it seems, how do you know who he lost/gained ground with? You have to ignore the first to discuss the second. Second, if he was so hated by his base why did his vote total increase so much? Obama got 4MM fewer votes in 2012 and still won reelection. Incumbents that increase their vote totals always win.

The rest is gibberish. Trump's base isn't worried about him pushing for massive amnesty, the Dreamers issue is a unique situation. And they aren't worried about him "taking the guns". He's talking about red flag laws which is a sticky subject with conservatives. They make sense and we all support taking guns from crazy people, the problem is who gets to decide who's crazy and who's sane?

Regardless she's gone full Corporate FoxNews TDS on us, and this article is hard proof.

Ivanka and Bill Barr said for all crazy dumasses to hold my beer MF’s
Ivanka and Bill told everyone, THEIR Opinion. Neither one gave any evidence that showed/prove no fraud happened. AND before you say it, actually look at Bill's so called "invesitagtion". He didn't investigate anything. I listened to an interview the other day from a DA in Pilly, who sai dhe continually tried to talk to Bill about what happened in PHilly and barr wasn't interested.

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT