ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Now he's talking spike protein and this study is mentioning antibodies...we know that the spike protein is what causes antibody development, but shedding is still occuring.

Our results suggest that aerosol transmission of antibodies may also contribute to host protection and represent an entirely unrecognized mechanism by which passive immune protection may be communicated.

Now he's talking spike protein and this study is mentioning antibodies...we know that the spike protein is what causes antibody development, but shedding is still occuring.

Our results suggest that aerosol transmission of antibodies may also contribute to host protection and represent an entirely unrecognized mechanism by which passive immune protection may be communicated.
It's going to end up poisoning everyone on earth, I fear.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
1670276729115-png.1144320

Fraud:

and Fraudo:

So I have a really sad follow up. You might remember I had a few people in my immediate circle that were likely vaccine injured. My wife has an electrical issue with her heart that will likely require a pacemaker someday, my good friend’s mom had a series of mini strokes the day after her booster and a player’s dad came down with Guillain Barre syndrome and has been fighting.

Well this is today’s update from his wife, it looks like his fight is far from over:

Curt’s been in the UVA ICU for over a month now, fighting for his life. Intubated, then trach, feeding tube. Starting to very, very slowly dig out of this deep hole. Long story, some ups but mostly downs. Trying to wean him off the vent and NG tube so he can get out of here. Very scary. Boys came to visit at Thanksgiving and they were in C’ville most of the time. They are coming home for the Christmas break but I have a feeling we will still be here. I haven’t been to Win in over 2 months. This ICU is amazing and they are taking exceptional care of Curt. He’s on a new medicine that the docs hope will stabilize him. I have to leave it all in God’s hands. Thankful for every small blessing each day.
I miss you and my old life♥️

PLEASE STOP CALLING THAT DANGEROUS EXPERIMENTAL TREATMENT,,,, A VACCINE.

IT NOR ANY OF IT's BOOSTERS
,,, can prevent you getting it, or stop you from spreading it.

BUT IT MIGHT VERY WELL INCAPACITATE OR KILL YOU!!!

Ivermectin and HCQ will do neither, but they knocked Co-V out of me in 4 days.

These Colon Kaepernick threads just don't end well, right @RayGravesGhost? Oh and someone was stupid enough to give this a like reaction.

Bringing up his old posts never gets old.

Free country man

You can wear your rebel flag, hood and anything else you want

Doesn’t mean everyone has to like it

Maybe you would be more excited if magat sent on extra thugs to violent up Kaepernick. His quiet protest seems to have struck a nerve, being out the pick up trucks and start firing paint bullets. Maybe even a 17 year old magat wannabe can shoot and kill people

Good worry about KC there sport

188,000 Covid dead Americans and their families don’t really give a F#@% that some Texas kids won’t okay football in Nebraska

Lord

DeSantis is a criminal
Way too many fans, let alone unmasked fans

We will continue to see mass covid numbers as long as ignorant little boys govern

Lazy ignorant DeSantis. I am sure we will see similar in Gainesville and it is a disgrace

One season only to help end this crisis and we can’t do it

sorry man

that number in the crowd is just factually dangerous and DeSantis just factually doesn’t care about facts or health, let the politics fall where they may. Spent decades listening to right wing assholes making up shit and turning everything political. Now that we Really have the laziest most Incompetent set of FL governor US president lying and leading to deaths the snowflake conservatives can handle It

FSU will get better but they need to get a lot better
And when I see magats stop posting their political shit all over this board, then I will stop, no matter how many more die

These Colon Kaepernick threads just don't end well, right @RayGravesGhost? Oh and someone was stupid enough to give this a like reaction.

Bringing up his old posts never gets old.
What a dumbass. Thank you, Rivals doesn't want to populate his name for me for some reason, so I can never remember it. I just remember him as the guy who thought he could catch covid from watching a game on television.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT