ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Wait....the doctor at the end, she was saying the graphene oxide in the shots reverses the charge of the red blood cells from negative to positive, which results in the clots?

Did I understand that correctly?
I heard the same, yes

I’ve heard other hypotheses about why clots form, such as the spike protein gets hung up on small capillaries and the body sees it as an invader and starts to attack it. Not sure what the truth is, but I bet Pfizer does.

Edit: I also wonder if the distribution of the spike protein is why some people don’t have issues and others do. Early on we were told they stayed in the deltoid. They don’t say that anymore…

Reactions: instaGATOR

“The risk of COVID-19 also varied by the number of COVID-19 vaccine doses previously received. The higher the number of vaccines previously received, the higher the risk of contracting COVID-19 (Figure 2).

…The multivariable analyses also found that, the more recent the last prior COVID-19 episode was the lower the risk of COVID-19, and that the greater the number of vaccine doses previously received the higher the risk of COVID-19.”

This….

Right now China is 50% below the replacement birth rate and the US is about 37%.

Humanity isn’t going to go out in some major event, it’s going to die with a sad whimper.
Call me MAGA because I could care less about any countries replacement rate except ours. And I do not want to solve our problem via immigration.

Again millennials and gen Z are screwing the pooch.

An article I read this week claimed its because children/marriage might interfere with individual goals.

This is a cultural change that is probably and likely due to public school education and the values they acquired while attending.

IOW throwing money at it or fixing the disadvantages of marriage for men will not fix it.

Plain and simple they do not wish to be bothered raising a kid, attending games, ballet, dance, gymnastics, baseball,basketball or any other events their child might get involved in because it might interfere with spending on themselves, COD, warcraft, pokemon, or any other personal thing they want to do.

We got to fix the schools, get kids back in church, and teach family values like 2 person hetero marriage.

Edit:

Call me MAGA because I could care less about any countries replacement rate except ours. And I do not want to solve our problem via immigration.

Again millennials and gen Z are screwing the pooch.

An article I read this week claimed its because children/marriage might interfere with individual goals.

This is a cultural change that is probably and likely due to public school education and the values they acquired while attending.

IOW throwing money at it or fixing the disadvantages of marriage for men will not fix it.

Plain and simple they do not wish to be bothered raising a kid, attending games, ballet, dance, gymnastics, baseball,basketball or any other events their child might get involved in because it might interfere with spending on themselves, COD, warcraft, pokemon, or any other personal thing they want to do.

We got to fix the schools, get kids back in church, and teach family values like 2 person hetero marriage.

Edit:
Plus I think kids have been sold on the idea that the planet wont be sustainable for human life in a few more years, so no point getting married and having kids and raising them in what they believe would be hell on earth.

The first problem we need to address in this country is the massive corruption.

The second? The massive amount of mental illness.

Last edited:
This took WAY too long

Saw this on DW and it was not a pay article!

One thing I learned was that Malone took Moderna. Another he wanted to do age based studies and was rebuffed.

Shapiros wife is a doc and he was fully onboard at one time.

Funny novavax has been out for a while now and India's covaxin is their main shot. Dont hear much one way or the other about them.

I doubt they are any more effective but probably leagues more safe.

In fact when covid first hit, it was said that there had never been an effective vax against any corona viruses.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Saw this on DW and it was not a pay article!

One thing I learned was that Malone took Moderna. Another he wanted to do age based studies and was rebuffed.

Shapiros wife is a doc and he was fully onboard at one time.

Funny novavax has been out for a while now and India's covaxin is their main shot. Dont hear much one way or the other about them.

I doubt they are any more effective but probably leagues more safe.

In fact when covid first hit, it was said that there had never been an effective vax against any corona viruses.
I’ve seen zero reports about Novavax side effects or deaths.

I’ve also not heard one commercial touting it.

Those things may be related.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
No Vax, No Distancing, No Mask except when required by hospital/doctor's office, but when I finally tested positive for Co-V after 2 years, I knocked it right out with a combination of Ivermectin and HCQ.

And I now have natural immunity, plus I have a good supply of both in my medical kit....

First batch of Twitter Files on covid has dropped.

Here's one of the most telling comms you will ever see:

The FBI wanted to censor our President Trump for saying 'don't be afraid of covid' and wanted that to be classified as MISINFORMATION!!!!!

That alone tells you all you need to know about what's happened in this country for the last 2 years.

@gator1776 @Nolec @sadgator @Uniformed_ReRe @SORT14 we were right about everything.

FkxRnPyXwAIjRRJ

I tried so hard to prevent this chit from happening, but those responsible will have a special place reserved for them in HELL, if there's any justice in the Infinite Universe, (because there's not much justice left in the here and now).... 🤓

Of course, those responsible don't believe in a God or in the here-after, and they are totally immoral beyond belief. They believe that they will never pay for their atrocities....
😡

Reactions: gatordad3

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT