ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Dumbass!

😂

ed3.jpeg

Dumbass!

What happened to the other 5+ billion people who have received COVID vaccines?

What happened to the other 5+ billion people who have received COVID vaccines?
The ones that didn't die suddenly after getting the vaccine are still alive.

BTW have we noticed how the shot cheerleaders keep moving the goalposts on shot efficacy?

In 2020, we were told the shots cured covid instantly, zero side affects.

In 2021, we were told the shots lower your chance of being hospitalized if you get covid.

In 2022, we were told you likely won't die if you get the shot.

I shudder to think at what we will be told in 2023.

The ones that didn't die suddenly after getting the vaccine are still alive.

BTW have we noticed how the shot cheerleaders keep moving the goalposts on shot efficacy?

In 2020, we were told the shots cured covid instantly, zero side affects.

In 2021, we were told the shots lower your chance of being hospitalized if you get covid.

In 2022, we were told you likely won't die if you get the shot.

I shudder to think at what we will be told in 2023.

Very accurate timeline.

Hypothetical; What happens when Elon releases internal Twitter comms that show Hiden and Fauci told Twitter to suspend users for sharing facts about covid that they didn't want out?

Maybe I should add Fauci going to jail to my poll.

Will the shot cheerleaders finally wake up?

What's this??

@gator1776 @RayGravesGhost @Mdfgator

Scientist Who Worked at Wuhan Lab Claims COVID Was a Man-Made Virus​

A former vice president of Eco-Alliance — the company at the center of the mystery of the pandemic’s origins — says in his new book that the extraordinarily lax procedures and security at the Wuhan Institute of Virology led to the coronavirus escaping from the lab.

d91db89b-b531-4768-9698-e3bc689c8cd4-860x475.jpg

Reactions: BillCutting4585
What's this??

@gator1776 @RayGravesGhost @Mdfgator

Scientist Who Worked at Wuhan Lab Claims COVID Was a Man-Made Virus​

A former vice president of Eco-Alliance — the company at the center of the mystery of the pandemic’s origins — says in his new book that the extraordinarily lax procedures and security at the Wuhan Institute of Virology led to the coronavirus escaping from the lab.

d91db89b-b531-4768-9698-e3bc689c8cd4-860x475.jpg
Do you all remember when I posted all of this, well before any of it hit the MSM?

Damn it feels good to be a gangster

Well isn't this curious?

The same people that lied to us about the effectiveness of the covid shots for 2 years now, are now saying this year's flu vaccine works AMAZINGLY WELL! Thanks to mRNA technology!!!!

So let's all rush out and get that AMAZINGLY EFFECTIVE flu 'vaccine'! And while we are there, maybe they can try to upsell us on getting our covid shot while we are there for EXTRA protection!

These people think we are idiots.

Well isn't this curious?

The same people that lied to us about the effectiveness of the covid shots for 2 years now, are now saying this year's flu vaccine works AMAZINGLY WELL! Thanks to mRNA technology!!!!

So let's all rush out and get that AMAZINGLY EFFECTIVE flu 'vaccine'! And while we are there, maybe they can try to upsell us on getting our covid shot while we are there for EXTRA protection!

These people think we are idiots.
Isn’t the Covid mRNA vaccine causing health issues currently? Now they want everyone to get a mRNA flu version?

That's awful. Dude probably had a stroke. To presume why is irresponsible and inappropriate ...
I understand it’s inferred by where I posted it, I but am not assuming root cause at all.

I’m just struggling to recall having seen these types of incidents prior to 2020.

Maybe we just didn’t pay as close attention.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
I understand it’s inferred by where I posted it, I but am not assuming root cause at all.

I’m just struggling to recall having seen these types of incidents prior to 2020.

Maybe we just didn’t pay as close attention.
People have been having health issues for many many years, haha.

Last month, my brother's fiance had some guy jump the curb on a main road in suburban MD, cross a parking lot and flower bed and crash his car into her townhouse, setting it on fire. He died on the way to the hospital. 62 yo dude, must have had a heart attack. No one asked about his vax status, unless they were joking ...

That's above.

In August, 58% of covid deaths were people who got the shots.
In February, 42% of covid deaths were people who got the shots.
In Sept 2021, 21% of covid deaths were people who got the shots.

Or said another way.....

In Sept 2021, 79% of covid deaths were from 'unvaccinated'.
In Feb of 2022, 58% of covid deaths were from 'unvaccinated'.
In Aug of 2022, 42% of covid deaths were from 'unvaccinated'.

And I would suspect your 67% 'vaccination' rate has been pretty constant for the last year or so. So the death rate among the 'vaccinated' rising quickly as the 'vaccination' rate remains solid is.....bad news.
There is a new study that claims that this vaccine just delays the inevitable. I so agree. This little BS vaccine will NOT save anyone in the long run. These stats CLEARLY show this to be true

• Haha
Go to 7:30 and just watch 10 minutes of this (till about 17 mins)…you’ll get the idea.

Feel free to ask your doctor, in fact please do before you take any more mRNA shots.

I think this is EXACTLY why the Chinese let this virus out. Depopulation....and only chance to remove Trump...who is the ONLY President EVER to stand up to them. Brandon is 100% on their payroll...along with MANY politicians from both sides

I think this is EXACTLY why the Chinese let this virus out. Depopulation....and only chance to remove Trump...who is the ONLY President EVER to stand up to them. Brandon is 100% on their payroll...along with MANY politicians from both sides
We are running out of conspiracy theories...

Apparently we've only given out 37MM of 175MM doses the gov't bought.

We can't have gov't waste, now can we?
Yes a covid shot is absolutely the Christmas present to get someone to show them that you love them.

I honestly think stuff like this is so egregious that it will wake a few shot cheerleaders up.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT