ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Pfeizer's little gravy train must be coming to a screeching halt.

giphy.gif

Clemson grad
My alma mater competed with them in the Society of Automotive Engineers Mini Baja.

My Alma Mater holds 12 titles the most of any engineering school.

Landlocked Tech also has done well in the human powered submarine races.

Winning the 3rd year of the race...came in 2nd the first year behind Navy LOL.

"In 1993, the third annual International Submarine Races were held in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The team from Tennessee Tech took several prizes, including the $5,000 grand prize for its joystick-operated, human-powered (via pedals) submersible vehicle. What was the name of Tech’s 120-pound sub?

The answer was the Tennessee Tech Torpedo--the Tech Torpedo II to be exact! Several alumni guessed the correct answer, but congratulations to Janice Scarlett who won the drawing for some Tech SWAG!"'

aug20-torpedo.png

I can’t speak for @gator1776, but I’m not sure how many more ways it can be demonstrated that vaccinated people had measurably better outcomes against COVID than those who didn’t.

"The latest data shows that 58% of COVID-19 deaths in August 2022 were from people who were vaccinated or boosted. Based on past figures and the current trends, we can reasonably estimate that the number of vaccinated/boosted COVID-19 deaths will only rise. (In September 2021, the vaccinated accounted for 23% of COVID-19 deaths; in January/February 2022, the vaccinated were 42%.)

This is what happens when you rush ineffective and dangerous vaccines."

Last edited:

"The latest data shows that 58% of COVID-19 deaths in August 2022 were from people who were vaccinated or boosted. Based on past figures and the current trends, we can reasonably estimate that the number of vaccinated/boosted COVID-19 deaths will only rise. (In September 2021, the vaccinated accounted for 23% of COVID-19 deaths; in January/February 2022, the vaccinated were 42%.)

This is what happens when you rush ineffective and dangerous vaccines."

I honestly can't discern whether you are trolling or genuinely do not see the fallacy of using this to demonstrate that the vaccine is bad.

I honestly can't discern whether you are trolling or genuinely do not see the fallacy of using this to demonstrate that the vaccine is bad.
Not sure how you can't see that the vaccinated are getting covid over and over but the unvaccinated aren't getting it at all. And the unvaccinated that got covid once are not seeing repeated occurrences. Anecdotal evidence or not, it's better evidence than what they are selling. Natural antibodies are king. Fauchi has some explaining to do, and it's coming.

You said people that have taken the shots have better results against covid.

The fact is, the people that got the shots now account of the MAJORITY OF COVID DEATHS.

What you posted was insanely wrong. But it's your life, do what you want.

So, can you think of any other reasons why vaccinated people would account for the majority of COVID deaths?
I'm tempted to dig back in the first few pages of this thread where you and @gator1776 were claiming that 'unvaccinated' accounted for what was it, 98% of covid deaths?

Now look where we are. And suddenly you guys are rejecting the same data you embraced in 2020.

We told you this was coming. SMDH

No use of the experimental faux-vaccine or any of the boosters.
Some of those that were taking it died from it, not from the CoV virus....

No use of a mask or distancing, except where required at VA / doctor visits.

No Co-V for 2 years, then last summer I finally tested positive.

4 Days of Ivermectin and HCQ later, all done and now with natural immunity.

Avoid the quacks whenever possible.
Which does not include ALL doctors, just the dollar chasing quacks.

Reactions: nail1988
I'm tempted to dig back in the first few pages of this thread where you and @gator1776 were claiming that 'unvaccinated' accounted for what was it, 98% of covid deaths?

Now look where we are. And suddenly you guys are rejecting the same data you embraced in 2020.

We told you this was coming. SMDH
Are you kidding? 1776 claimed that 99% of fans in attendance at football games during the 2021 season would end up with covid or dead. Same goes for your other buddy, @kb851.

I'm willing to bet it's a 50-50 mix.
I looked this up since I was curious. What I could find is 67% for the US vaccinated. What would be better info is percentage of covid deaths vaccinated vs unvaccinated. There is no data I can find on that, and even if available I'd be skeptical about accuracy. At best case for the CDC's argument though, the vaccinated are dying at least as much as unvaccinated are, Not a very compelling argument, and the boosters are a joke. How many jabs has Hiden had and how many times has he had covid?

Reactions: nail1988
Are you kidding? 1776 claimed that 99% of fans in attendance at football games during the 2021 season would end up with covid or dead. Same goes for your other buddy, @kb851.
Poor @kb851 thought he could catch covid just from watching a game played outside.

But I'm glad you brought this up. See what I mean, @Uniformed_ReRe? Everyone said stay indoors, if you get outside you will die. Even your internet doctor hero did it as late as 2021.

Trump said in April 2020 to get outside and GET SUNSHINE and covid will magically disappear.

116k lives could have been saved if we had all listened to Trump, instead of our politics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT