ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

I had to make an awful decision with my oldest, but my youngest will get this shot over my dead body.
I understand that. I had a hard choice also. If I was going to go on a bucket list vacation...I had to get vaccinated. I took the J&J. I would probably cancelled the vacation if I would have had to take a mRNA vaccine. I REALLY believe they are so much worse

He had been booked for a class trip to Europe since before Covid hit. We had already paid the $4k. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I wasn’t winning that argument.
Not really sure the context, but in passing the other day I heard about a study into the shots that are causing all the problems 'in young people' and it said the shots seem to be effecting the 19-39 age range in males. Anyone older or younger seems to fare much better. Hopefully both you and your son missed it.

Not really sure the context, but in passing the other day I heard about a study into the shots that are causing all the problems 'in young people' and it said the shots seem to be effecting the 19-39 age range in males. Anyone older or younger seems to fare much better. Hopefully both you and your son missed it.
I'm 45 and took J&J. That said the last time I looked my lot code was the 3rd or 4th most dangerous. Low on deaths but high on adverse effects. The fact websites even exist that tell you that is all you need to know.

He was 16 when he took it. For a few weeks before and 2 months after I had him on a protocol my doctor gave me - IVM, Mag, Neem, tons of Vit C, Quercetin, Zinc and melatonin.

The idea is this combination, in conjunction with the IVM, would greatly reduce the accumulation of the spike protein that does the circulatory system damage.

I wanted to throw up when he went in, but I was 2 vs 1, he has another parent that has a voice in these decisions. If I could pay $4k to "undo" the vaccine I would.

He had been booked for a class trip to Europe since before Covid hit. We had already paid the $4k. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I wasn’t winning that argument.

If I was him I would have had to turn it down for sure. Some younger people probably dont worry about things like that shot until or unless it affects them though.

Reactions: gatordad3
If I was him I would have had to turn it down for sure. Some younger people probably dont worry about things like that shot until or unless it affects them though.
Right

He knows friends that were fine so why wouldn’t he be? You’re pretty invincible at that age.

Reactions: Gator Fever
01GFVA3AQPRSH4GMY6P5KX58KZ.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
Cool graph for you antiVaxxers. Feel free to discuss in the GOAT.

2547186_1625656875106.png
I can tell you what this does NOT count...the people who have died BECAUSE they took the shot. And the ones that WILL die because they took the shot. But this is an area I do not care one bit what anyone else chooses to do. (unlike you lefties tha tlied about what this vax really accomplished) This I know 100%. The vax does NOT keep one from contracting covid..and it does NOT slow or stop transmission. I also know for me and my wife..no matter what, I will NOT take a vaccine shot, nor will she.

Finally...

Never been a fan of that guy.

Never been a fan of that guy.
He’s really, really smart and pragmatic.

I certainly don’t agree with him on everything but he’s extremely logical and very good at supporting his positions with facts. If Shapiro is on I’ll listen. Don’t seek him out.

I’m actually becoming a fan of Matt Walsh though - he is actually really funny sometimes and his focus on the devolution of society is important to me as I send my boys out into the world.

Shot truthers want us to just forget that they were completely wrong about everything covid-related and that they wanted to shut down the country over the seasonal flu and that they wanted to force everyone to take the worthless (and possibly harmful/fatal) shots to travel, work, leave the house. They want us all to forgive and forget.

@Uniformed_ReRe @BSC911 @sadgator @G8trDad3 @gator1776 does that sound good to you guys? Let's all just act like 2020-2022 never happened?

Reactions: fatman76
So the coroner claims roid/insulin boy died strictly from the Chinese flu, but had crap loads of shots in him. Uh, okay

People will look back at what the shot cheerleaders did and claimed from 2020-2022 and wonder what in the blue hell they were thinking. Mass brainwashing it seems.

So first the shot cheerleaders told us the shots cured hoax flu. You know, like a vaccine does.

Then it changed to well you may get hoax flu, but it will barely be a mild cold if you do.

Then it became well you may get hoax flu, you may get sick, but it won't be as bad as if you didn't get the shot.

Then it became well you may get hoax flu, but you likely wont go to the hospital if you have the shot.

Then it became well you may get hoax flu, you may go to the hospital, but you won't die.

Then we watched as 'died unexpectedly' became the leading cause of death around the world.

Sheep never think to question.

I've told this story before here.

My uncle's best friend slipped and fell in her home in 2020. She was taken to the hospital for her injuries and quickly succumbed to them.

Due to covid restrictions, her friends and family could not be with her when she died. This woman had to sit in a hospital room and die alone.

It was completely cruel, evil and totally unnecessary.

These last two years were some of humanity's darkest days. I pray to God that we never let such evil hold sway over our sanity again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT