ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Useful idiot is actually a term I use in my research papers. People with higher education are susceptible to the same commitment bias as anyone else, so yea its certainly possible but I haven't seen the data on it.
Must be true, I saw it in a tweet

Reactions: SORT14

And there it is. "The risks (of the shots) far outweigh the benefit, especially for children.'

Strong indicators in Israel that the shots didn't offer adequate protection against covid variants and in fact SPED UP the creation of the variants.
FDA isn’t credible. No causal link to any of these adverse events. The benefits far outweigh the risks. VAERS data shows adverse reactions are exceedingly rare. VAERS data is unreliable.

Did I miss anything?

FDA isn’t credible. No causal link to any of these adverse events. The benefits far outweigh the risks. VAERS data shows adverse reactions are exceedingly rare. VAERS data is unreliable.

Did I miss anything?
Yes, you left out the part where that video is doctored and that the FDA is credible.

Other than that, spot on.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe

Did I miss anything?
That people like you are highly susceptible to misinformation about the vaccine?

Especially if it comes from Twitter. Or Facebook.

But it's ok if it comes from 'internet doctors'. Apparently.

Interesting study on the demographics of COVID in rural America.

Reactions: gator1776
Interesting study on the demographics of COVID in rural America.

LOL...you mean rural areas make less money than urban...color me shocked. But Musk will come to the rescue. Starlink will level the playing filed and bring remote jobs to rural Merica. I look forward to the day.

LOL...you mean rural areas make less money than urban...color me shocked. But Musk will come to the rescue. Starlink will level the playing filed and bring remote jobs to rural Merica. I look forward to the day.
Of course they do. Would you agree that this, among other things, plays a factor in how COVID impacts them?

SMDH. The vagueness of these studies being posted to “not so vaguely” imply that “these dumb rednecks” aren’t getting shots because “they are uneducated and dumb rednecks” is pure idiocy.

Come on man. Be better.

You just keep reinforcing your ignorance.

Of course they do. Would you agree that this, among other things, plays a factor in how COVID impacts them?
Social economics always plays a factor in healthcare, which is particularly true during emergent events like pandemics. There are eloquent descriptions of the Roman slums constantly eaten up with epidemic infections wow the affluent Roman senators and emperors drank their wine and went to the Colosseum.

Have you ever noticed in an echo chamber how People intentionally say stupid things to listen to it Echo. There’s gotta be some corollary..

Social economics always plays a factor in healthcare, which is particularly true during emergent events like pandemics. There are eloquent descriptions of the Roman slums constantly eating up with epidemic infections wow the affluent Roman emperors drank their wine and went to the Colosseum.
No doubt. It isn't that there is a difference, but instead what are the specifics of those differences as it relates to this particular phenomenon.

Have you ever noticed in an echo chamber how People intentionally say stupid things to listen to it Echo. There’s gotta be some corollary..
Yep, I've noticed. But that is their problem, not mine. If someone is interested in conversing like a grown up, I'm all for it. I'd actually like to hear some coherent arguments from those that disagree.

No doubt. It isn't that there is a difference, but instead what are the specifics of those differences as it relates to this particular phenomenon.
And how those particular differences change over time. The reasons particular pandemics hit the lower socioeconomic groups more varies from culture to culture and time to time. The reasons in the middle ages were drastically different than the reasons in Roman times for example.
Do you me, as an anthropologist, the most interesting epidemic infectious disease would be something like tuberculosis which tends to be a disease of the higher socioeconomic groups or at least as prevalent in those arenas as in the lower socioeconomic groups. That’s a very interesting one to study.

Yep, I've noticed. But that is their problem, not mine. If someone is interested in conversing like a grown up, I'm all for it. I'd actually like to hear some coherent arguments from those that disagree.
Maybe you and I should argue about something just so there’s an intelligent argument on here.

Let’s see……..Who is better to solve Zenos paradox, a mathematician or a physicist? In my opinion only a physicist can solve it, not a mathematician. Now you take the counterpoint and will have an Actual intellectual argument.

• Haha
And how those particular differences change over time. The reasons particular pandemics hit the lower socioeconomic groups more varies from culture to culture and time to time. The reasons in the middle ages were drastically different than the reasons in Roman times for example.
Do you me, as an anthropologist, the most interesting epidemic infectious disease would be something like tuberculosis which tends to be a disease of the higher socioeconomic groups or at least as prevalent in those arenas as in the lower socioeconomic groups. That’s a very interesting one to study.
That's interesting. I'll look for some studies on TB and SES. Curious as to what they found.

Maybe you and I should argue about something just so there’s an intelligent argument on here.

Let’s see……..Who is better to solve Zenos paradox, a mathematician or a physicist? In my opinion only a physicist can solve it, not a mathematician. Now you take the counterpoint and will have an Actual intellectual argument.
Kind of a tricky dichotomy, since most physicists are pretty good at math too. Plus, if the mathematics are too complex for a physicist, they should bring in a mathematician for that part of the study.
Final answer: A physicist.

Kind of a tricky dichotomy, since most physicists are pretty good at math too. Plus, if the mathematics are too complex for a physicist, they should bring in a mathematician for that part of the study.
Final answer: A physicist.
Dammit you’re not supposed to agree with me.

• Haha
That's interesting. I'll look for some studies on TB and SES. Curious as to what they found.
Back when it was probably the biggest issue was in tends to have a better opportunity to spread indoors over outdoors and the more affluent people tend to be indoors more often. At least that was the case in the 1800s

But the counter argument to that was particularly in color states, lower socioeconomic people tend to gather and live in larger groups of smaller square footage and if those areas intended to be higher or at least equally high in both groups.

Dammit you’re not supposed to agree with me.
Don't pick the right answer then, lol.
One thing that I think is necessary for the sciences though, is that a statistician of some type (quantitative psychologist, applied stats, applied math, etc.) be included on every study. A recent paper published by a organizational psychologist did a correlational study and the R2 was 0.003 (meaning over 99% of the variance in the dependent variable would be attributable to something other than the predictor variable). That dude needs some math help lol

• Wow
Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Back when it was probably the biggest issue was in tends to have a better opportunity to spread indoors over outdoors and the more affluent people tend to be indoors more often. At least that was the case in the 1800s

But the counter argument to that was particularly in color states, lower socioeconomic people tend to gather and live in larger groups of smaller square footage and if those areas intended to be higher or at least equally high in both groups.
Makes sense. I was thinking it might have to do with how crowded the social gatherings would be.

Don't pick the right answer then, lol.
One thing that I think is necessary for the sciences though, is that a statistician of some type (quantitative psychologist, applied stats, applied math, etc.) be included on every study. A recent paper published by a organizational psychologist did a correlational study and the R2 was 0.003 (meaning over 99% of the variance in the dependent variable would be attributable to something other than the predictor variable). That dude needs some math help lol
🤣🤣🤣

Just so long as we can all agree that the smartest people in the world are the ones that ace physical chemistry.

• Haha
GREAT NEWS

We now have 93 COVID positive admissions across the system. Thank you for all you do!

This time five weeks ago we were over 300 Covid patients in our system. Now we’re down to under 100 spread out between three hospitals. This is awesome news. We should all be happy about this.

For what it’s worth, 82 out of the 93 are unvaccinated, or 88%

GREAT NEWS

We now have 93 COVID positive admissions across the system. Thank you for all you do!

This time five weeks ago we were over 300 Covid patients in our system. Now we’re down to under 100 spread out between three hospitals. This is awesome news. We should all be happy about this.

For what it’s worth, 82 out of the 93 are unvaccinated, or 88%
Great news on those numbers. Hopefully those trends are showing elsewhere

SMDH. The vagueness of these studies being posted to “not so vaguely” imply that “these dumb rednecks” aren’t getting shots because “they are uneducated and dumb rednecks” is pure idiocy.

Come on man. Be better.

You just keep reinforcing your ignorance.
Are they still going at it?

The one thing that always made me chuckle was internet doctors sad stories about how none of his friends or family would listen to him about getting the shot, so they all ended up in the hospital.

I mean, if no one listens to your advice online or off, maybe it's not all of us, maybe it's you?

This is directed at Dr. Fauci I think.

That's a good read that I think all scientists should support:

"An evidence-based, independent, and prejudice-free evaluation will require an international consultation of high-level experts with no conflicts of interest, from various disciplines and countries..."

Yeah, right. Thoughts and prayers for the 4 children of this like minded "FREE THINKER."
She died of COVID. RIP

AAODLAN.img

AAODSHG.img

Everytime I open this thread and see Numero Cincuenta and short14 cockadoodle doin each other this comes to mind….

Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT