ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

You forgot a third option;
Or C: A lawyer, a project manager, and whatever @jfegaly is with their degrees from…..

7783365118_ceac1b72a7_b.jpg

TLDR

Here’s your RSV vaccine.

Sincerely,

Numero Cincuenta

Remdesivir is showing some promise according to several of the studies I reviewed, but there definitely needs to be larger scale clinical studes conducted. So far, it has been associated with shorter hospital stays but not difference in mortality. Here is a succinct review of the literature:

Remdesivir is showing some promise according to several of the studies I reviewed, but there definitely needs to be larger scale clinical studes conducted. So far, it has been associated with shorter hospital stays but not difference in mortality. Here is a succinct review of the literature:

You might find this one interesting. It’s got a very large N

Obviously it being retrospective and the predominance in male patients will limit the study but it’s the largest one I’ve seen reguarding this medicine. It threw that out at our last P&T committee and I threw everybody for a loop.
@fatman76 might be interested to know that my question to them was, “why are we pushing this drug when the evidence isn’t any better for this drug than it is for, say, ivermectin. Should we not be more consistent?

Because of my rank at the hospital they had to listen, it was quite comical. I did not advocate for ivermectin at his time based on the available clinical research and it’s poor quality, but I wanted to open their eyes a little bit to our inherent medical bias.

Reactions: SORT14
You might find this one interesting. It’s got a very large N

Obviously it being retrospective and the predominance in male patients will limit the study but it’s the largest one I’ve seen guarding this medicine. I threw that out at our last P&T committee and I threw everybody for a loop.
@fatman76 might be interested to know that my question to them was why are we pushing this drug when the evidence isn’t any better for this drug than it is for say ivermectin. Should we not be more consistent?

Because of my rank at the hospital they had to listen, it was quite comical. I did not advocate for ivermectin but I wanted to open their eyes a little bit to our inherent medical bias.
Just reading the abstract, not exactly encouraging....

Reactions: gator1776
Just reading the abstract, not exactly encouraging....
Always been my fear about this medicine. Every time they roll it out against a new virus all the small studies show promised because of their inherent bias and quality issues, and then historically the follow up larger studies tend to show no efficacy. It was true when they try to use it for Ebola As well as a few other viruses and I suspect it will be true here.

I'm suspicious of Remdesivir. Too much money involved. The people pushing it are the same ones that won't even consider alternatives.

Yep. And there are real concerns with it as well.
This is the main one I think

I'm suspicious of Remdesivir. Too much money involved. The people pushing it are the same ones that won't even consider alternatives.
This is why I keep saying track records matter. If a person has a history of lying and questionable ethics or decisions, any claim they make will be met with skepticism. And if they take a stance on an issue on which I am undecided, I will tend to go against their stance just cause it's them who are in favor.

Track records matter. Hiden and the shot cheerleaders have a strong one.

This is why I keep saying track records matter. If a person has a history of lying and questionable ethics or decisions, any claim they make will be met with skepticism. And if they take a stance on an issue on which I am undecided, I will tend to go against their stance just cause it's them who are in favor.

Track records matter. Hiden and the shot cheerleaders have a strong one.

4YBgh8.gif

From a friend of mine is the chief executive officer of multiple hospital system.

We currently have 76 CoViD+ inpatients within our three hospitals, down from the high of more than 150 just a few short weeks ago. The number of patients boarding in the ER waiting for a regular hospital bed/room is also significantly lower. Things are getting slightly better, but we are not out of the woods yet.

To date, S has administered more than 65,000 vaccinations and 4,103 monoclonal antibody treatments - 98.78% of those avoided hospitalization! (Please call us if you need a vaccination or if you contract CoViD - so we can schedule for these life-saving treatments as soon as possible if you qualify). We have walk up for vaccinations at our Medical Park above the Healthplex in ******* and the SRFoundation mobile clinic at our SRG hospital campus.

Math

I am strongly in favor of the vaccinations. Just like many other people, I too had a little hesitation at first, yet did my research and talked to the experts, and decided for myself the rewards were worth the risk. Now, many months later, the math is what we can rely on to show that not only is the vaccine safe with hardly any adverse effects, but it is also highly effective in providing countless favorable outcomes. The magnificence of math is that it has no emotion or feelings - it is pure fact. Examples:

• Approximately 210.4 million people in the U.S. are at least partially vaccinated (76% of the adult population), and nearly 6 billion doses have been administered worldwide.
  • 42 million people have been infected with CoVid in the U.S.
  • When you combine those who were infected but are unvaccinated with those who are vaccinated, more than 76% in total have some form of immunity.
  • More than 90% of CoViD hospitalizations and deaths are among the unvaccinated.
  • Serious adverse effects from the vaccine have occurred in less than 0.004%: relatively none. Though I am sure someone can find the lightning strike of a bad case that occurred somewhere, please note they are extremely RARE.
Never mind the science, the math is indisputable. That said, while I am in favor of CoViD vaccinations, I am concerned that a governmental mandate at this time might exacerbate the *********** nursing shortage and heighten the current emotional divide. Across our state, there are many healthcare job openings, and all are equally important. But, mathematically, nothing compares to the actual number of openings in Mississippi, specifically for RN’s (see our Save the Lifesavers proposal to cure the ************* RN shortage).

I have personally seen the price paid by those who chose not to get vaccinated, not just the cost to themselves, but others - their families, caregivers, and community. It is huge. There are days when I want to support mandating a vaccine, no doubt about it, and will continue to punctuate the benefits of vaccination. On the other hand, I have empathy and am trying to keep focused on the comprehensive result of our health system’s long-term mission to save as many lives as possible despite the nation’s critical nursing shortage that disproportionately affects Mississippi.

Illogical Pronouncements

Some inconsistent declarations have been made by various authorities, and perhaps not enough has been done on the education front. A few examples:

• Masks: If you are vaccinated or have had CoViD, you have some form of immunity. Logic would imply that those with some immunity should not have to wear a mask. Unfortunately, the Delta variant contagion level has reduced the clarity on this issue. We should respect that some understandably want to err on the side of caution, and empathize that some feel the lack of clarity in the policies are a fair reason to wonder why masks are needed, if vaccines work. Interestingly, another illogical thing about mask-wearing is that the people who should wear a mask are most often the ones who wear them the least: those who are slightly ill. Yes, a few do not know they are ill, but if we all had greater self-awareness and those who were even slightly ill wore a mask (or better yet isolated), it would far and away be the most effective section of mask-wearing. Similarly illogical: the media has conditioned some folks to wear a mask even when alone outdoors at the beach, yet at the same time, Walmart is shutting down stores to deep clean due to unmasked sick people coughing all over their inventory. Ultimately, we all need to meet in the middle and be both respectful and responsible, no matter how irritated we are or where we fall in the spectrum of thoughts on the wishy-washy guidance.
  • “Breakthrough” cases: Breakthrough cases (i.e., infection in vaccinated people) is a misnomer. Not only can a vaccinated person still get CoViD but 8.7% of them are expected to, and that has been known from the beginning. That means that 91.3% will not. That is about one out of every ten people, or if 1,000 people are exposed, then 87 should get it. If 10,000 are exposed, then 870 should get it. This is just math (what is more important is that the 8.7% who do contract CoViD despite being vaccinated, rarely get hospitalized and rarely die of CoViD.) Some vaccinated people testing positive is NO SURPRISE, and there is absolutely nothing “breakthrough” about a vaccinated person getting CoViD.
  • Boosters: The vaccines work, but now policymakers are vacillating over whether a booster may be needed, and recently announced a possible start of September 20 - before vetting the situation. This is an issue for many reasons. If the vaccines work for some time beyond six or eight months, and data suggests they do, there is no need for a media statement to authorize a booster and create a frenzy at an arbitrary mark before the medical experts have opined. Also, this was issued without considering where Moderna and J&J are in the evolution of the booster development. The panic this premature announcement caused is certain to confuse and is an example of inappropriate communication in this pandemic. Boosters are likely necessary at some point, but we should wait for the proper guidance.
  • Shot pain: The media keeps showing shots going into arms over and over. I know some of the toughest of men who are honestly terrified of a shot. Their hesitancy has nothing to do with the ingredients of the shot or the outcomes but rather fear alone of the needle itself. These constant images of needles in arms do nothing but make them lock onto other cognitive biases that help them get to “no” on the shots. I literally pinched a friend of mine, and asked him how bad it hurt – he said not bad – and I said, “well the shot hurts less than that”. He still does not believe me and thinks the shot probably feels like getting an IV when they cannot find a vein. It doesn’t! We need to educate people the shot does not hurt!
Education and Unification

We need to spend more time and effort educating people about the science, the math, and the logic - using the facts, and the truth. Education unifies people.

Second Timothy 3:4 says: “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.” We need to refocus on sound doctrine, and not be driven to turn away from truths. On the other side, we need to remember that ears do not receive condescension well either: we must be honest with ourselves that people unsure about being vaccinated might just divide further in spite of truths with a federal governmental mandate at this time.

Our current state of humanity, now ingrained with polarization and division instead of empathy and moderation, is driving us apart. As I have found myself repeating over and over during this pandemic: united we stand, divided we fall. We need sound doctrine, not fables. And at the same time, somehow, we need unity, not division.

L** ***, Chief Executive Officer

Last edited:
As a 60 year old male with pre-existing heart and lung issues I was diagnosed with COVID 19 in late February 2021 after receiving 3 positive test results. I contacted a tele-health doctor that was able to prescribe and provide Ivermectin for me. I took the prescribed dose approximately 48 hours after my first COVID symptoms developed and was 98% better within 12 hours of the first dose. The only remaining symptom that I experienced after taking Ivermectin was a moderate case of lethargy that persisted for about 2 weeks. I am now 100% recovered from COVID with no lasting damage or symptoms.

John Tryba
Director of Construction Management Services
Golden, Colorado, US
=====

“I know 15 close friends who have used IVM successfully for Covid. One with long term, 4 for prevention, 2 whose physicians prescribed it and others who found it on their own. At least 4 of these had very serious symptoms that were getting worse by the hour over 2 to 4 days. They all said they felt significantly better in a few hours after the first dose, and most were well after the second or third dose in 5 to 7 days. I have also known of several people who feel this drug cured their cancer when doctors had nothing to offer. What a crying shame this drug is being suppressed, attacked without any scientific evidence, and ignore by most medical doctors Two covid ladies were dying on ventilators in New York and their families took the hospitals to court to force them to try IVM. Both ladies survived even though families had been told their chances of getting off ventilators were less than 25%. Always follow the money for answers. Our regulators get inflated pay from Big Pharma when they leave government service, and the USA allowed doctors to gain patents on Covid related items even though working for the government. Many of those who are supposed to protect us are getting richer as the Pandemic worsens…. look it up on duckduckgo dot com, which is not censored like a certain site that most use……
Mrs. Kath Court M.S.
Retired educator
Menlo, GA, US

More such as those 2 reports can be found here:

Or you can listen to the rich abusers that go duck, duck, QUACK....

Reactions: fatman76

These clowns take people for fools.
Bath House Barry and his penis wielding wife throw a mask less party for about 700 guests, The Nasty Pelosi only orders her minority servers to wear a mask at her gala, now the Dyke mayor of San Fran partying and listening to crap musicians.

So rapper Nicki MInaj spoke out against vaccines. She doesn't think they work.

The media responded by texting her family demanding they speak out against her, or they will dox them.

Do we still think this is about covid?
Look at all the fake stories against invermectin. The ones about overdosing/poisoning were clearly coordinated.

Unvaccinated 52-year-old single parent of an 11-year-old child dies from Covid.

For the love of God vaccinate yourself. If there’s even one person in your life that you love who loves you, get vaccinated. The science is settled despite all the talking chuckleheads. If you care about the people that care about you, get vaccinated.

For the love of God vaccinate yourself. If there’s even one person in your life that you love who loves you, get vaccinated. The science is settled despite all the talking chuckleheads. If you care about the people that care about you, get vaccinated.

That sucks.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe

Why doesn't the mainstream media run the stories of all these vaccinated people dying? Instead they just feed us numbers they know are bogus and don't mention status of those deaths. We have to look at other countries to see what is going on. They are more focused on airing fake Invermectin stories they are fed by the big money Pharma etc. than reporting the truth.

Why aren't they focusing mostly on that panels recommendation and reasons for excluding 16 - 65 with any boosters. One reason so many people will be affected now and years from now by this trash vaccine.

Also 65+ doesn't surprise me as the elite lefties always want in bad shape older people to just go ahead and pass.

Last edited:
Reactions: fatman76
Why doesn't the mainstream media run the stories of all these vaccinated people dying? Instead they just feed us numbers they know are bogus and don't mention status of those deaths. We have to look at other countries to see what is going on. They are more focused on airing fake Invermectin stories they are fed by the big money Pharma etc. than reporting the truth.
This is not a story from the media. This is a friend of mine‘s son. He died this morning at 6:30. He didn’t have to die. That’s the last thing I will say on this one.

Eternal rest grant unto them, oh Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of the lord, rest in peace.

This is not a story from the media. This is a friend of mine‘s son. He died this morning at 6:30. He didn’t have to die. That’s the last thing I will say on this one.

Eternal rest grant unto them a Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of the lord, rest in peace.
I know its personal having many close family members and friends die in the last few years (not from Covid) but I wonder if he was given invermectin or that treatment I think Trump might have received? I see Biden and company wants to take control of that since DeSantis started pushing it and it started being used more here in FL.

I know its personal having many close family members and friends die in the last few years (not from Covid) but I wonder if he was given invermectin or that treatment I think Trump might have received? I see Biden and company wants to take control of that since DeSantis started pushing it and it started being used more here in FL.
Notice he had nothing to say about that.

@gator1776 goes back on Ignore.

And there it is. "The risks (of the shots) far outweigh the benefit, especially for children.'

Strong indicators in Israel that the shots didn't offer adequate protection against covid variants and in fact SPED UP the creation of the variants.

And there it is. "The risks (of the shots) far outweigh the benefit, especially for children.'

Strong indicators in Israel that the shots didn't offer adequate protection against covid variants and in fact SPED UP the creation of the variants.
That’s not actually from the FDA meeting, but don’t let that stop ya

Study find there is such a thing as a useful idiot.

OK, I’m drawing a conclusion not supported by the data when I say that, but what the study did show it was that vaccine hesitancy reduce significantly from January through May. And the reduction was highest in those with a high school degree or less. Hesitancy towards a vaccine remain consistent without any reduction in those with a PhD degree or higher. The study also showed that hesitancy was higher in African-American and pacific islander ethnicity and higher amongst Trump supporters in 2020.

Last edited:

OK, I’m drawing a conclusion not supported by the data when I say that, but what the study did show it was that vaccine hesitancy reduce significantly from January through May. And the reduction was highest in those with a high school degree or less. Hesitancy towards a vaccine remain consistent without any reduction in those with a PhD degree or higher. The study also showed that hesitancy was higher in African-American and pacific islander ethnicity and hire amongst Trump supporters in 2020.

Agree. You should stop being so useful. Much better when you’re just an idiot.

Take home from this study, they all substantially reduce your risk of hospitalization over the unvaccinated.

According to the study, Moderna's vaccine was 93% effective at preventing COVID-19 hospitalizations, compared to 88% for the Pfizer vaccine and 71% for Johnson and Johnson's. Researchers assessed data from more than 3,600 hospitalized adults across 21 hospitals in 18 states from March 2021 through the middle of August

OK, I’m drawing a conclusion not supported by the data when I say that, but what the study did show it was that vaccine hesitancy reduce significantly from January through May. And the reduction was highest in those with a high school degree or less. Hesitancy towards a vaccine remain consistent without any reduction in those with a PhD degree or higher. The study also showed that hesitancy was higher in African-American and pacific islander ethnicity and higher amongst Trump supporters in 2020.

IIRC, I saw the data on the PhDs a little while ago. The rate of those hasn't changed much, both people with doctorates that are vaccine hesitant don't make up a large percentage of their group, but a stable percentage if it is the same I saw.
All in all, progress has been made with regards to vaccine hesitancy, but the politically-oriented hold outs remain targets and purveyors of constant MisDis.

IIRC, I saw the data on the PhDs a little while ago. The rate of those hasn't changed much, both people with doctorates that are vaccine hesitant don't make up a large percentage of their group, but a stable percentage if it is the same I saw.
All in all, progress has been made with regards to vaccine hesitancy, but the politically-oriented hold outs remain targets and purveyors of constant MisDis.
Hence the phrase useful idiot. Which was a bit argumentative in my case.
Proven fact though that people with a higher level of education and have a harder time changing their mind which is humorous if you think about it but understandable from a psychological and anthropological perspective in our society. I suppose suppose

Hence the phrase useful idiot. Which was a bit argumentative in my case.
Proven fact though that people with a higher level of education and have a harder time changing their mind which is humorous if you think about it but understandable from a psychological and anthropological perspective in our society. I suppose suppose
Useful idiot is actually a term I use in my research papers. People with higher education are susceptible to the same commitment bias as anyone else, so yea its certainly possible but I haven't seen the data on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT