ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

It was Dems pushing all the vaccine mandates. Firing people from their jobs and the military etc for refusing to take it and it was Governor DeSantis telling Floridians that it was basically 100% protection from getting a bad case of Covid.
Operation warp speed. Promises were made, try not to think like a sheep. Trump the liberal superhero is here to take the credit for saving humanity.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
:mad::rolleyes:

82v-35079d_t3-jpg.1437211

Passing this along because I've heard this from multiple sources in the last week or so: If you fast for 72 hours that removes the risk of the spike proteins if you got the shots. No food, you can have water and electrolytes.

I am not an internet doctor, I will not knowingly pass along faulty medical info. Please do your own research into this. The logic is the 72-hour fast detoxifies the body and removes the spike proteins from your body.

Passing this along because I've heard this from multiple sources in the last week or so: If you fast for 72 hours that removes the risk of the spike proteins if you got the shots. No food, you can have water and electrolytes.

I am not an internet doctor, I will not knowingly pass along faulty medical info. Please do your own research into this. The logic is the 72-hour fast detoxifies the body and removes the spike proteins from your body.
Just like someone here who copied and pasted bogus covid info, I won't mention his name.

• Wow

Chlorine Dioxide is something else I’ve heard can bind to the spike protein and clear the body.

Again, do your own homework.

Science, is what it is:
Works: Tocilizumab, (IL-6 monoclonal antibody), Dexamethasone, Remdesivir
Doesn't work: Hydroxychloroquine, convalescent plasma, Ivermectin
In addition, Remdesivir has also been show to lower mortality in moderate to severe cases by roughly 6%.

In patients hospitalized with COVID-19, hypoxemia, and systemic inflammation, treatment with tocilizumab was associated with a reduced 28-day mortality. Tocilizumab, an anti-IL-6 receptor monoclonal antibody, inhibits binding of IL-6 to its receptors, thereby blocking IL-6 signaling and decreasing inflammation. Early in the COVID-19 pandemic, it became evident that some patients with COVID-19 developed an acute hyperinflammatory syndrome characterized by elevations in proinflammatory cytokines and multiorgan failure. Although data were lacking, tocilizumab was used with the intent to mitigate this hyperinflammatory syndrome.

There have now been several randomized controlled trials (RCTs) investigating the role of tocilizumab in the treatment of COVID-19. Two of these RCTs, RECOVERY and REMAP-CAP, reported improved outcomes with tocilizumab in patients who were critically ill. Both trials permitted patients to be receiving mechanical ventilation at time of random assignment, and both initiated tocilizumab early in the hospital and ICU course. Taken together, these studies suggest that tocilizumab may be of greatest benefit when administered early and in patients with an inflammatory phenotype and rapidly progressive disease.

RECOVERY, the largest of these RCTs, enrolled 4,116 adults with hypoxia and evidence of systemic inflammation, defined by a C-reactive protein level ≥7.5 mg/dL (75 mg/L). Of the 2,022 adults randomly assigned to tocilizumab, 268 were receiving invasive mechanical ventilation and 819 were receiving noninvasive mechanical ventilation (high-flow nasal cannula, CPAP) at the time of random assignment. Glucocorticoid use was equal across both arms of the trial, with 82% of participants receiving dexamethasone, after data demonstrated it reduced mortality in COVID-19. Treatment with tocilizumab was associated with decreased 28-day mortality (31% vs 35%; RR, 0.85; 95% CI, 0.76-0.94; P = .0028). These findings were consistent in prespecified subgroup analysis, including those receiving glucocorticoids (29% vs 35%; RR, 0.79; 95% CI, 0.70-0.89), invasive mechanical ventilation at the time of random assignment (49% vs 51%; RR, 0.93; 95% CI, 0.74-1.18), and noninvasive mechanical ventilation (38% vs 42%; RR, 0.86; 95% CI, 0.74-1.00) (choice D is correct).

Patients critically ill with COVID-19 are at increased risk for thrombosis even when treated with standard-dose pharmacologic thromboprophylaxis. Furthermore, elevated biomarkers of thrombosis, such as D-dimer, are independently associated with greater risk of thrombosis, disease progression, and higher mortality in patients with COVID-19. However, therapeutic-dose anticoagulation with heparin has not been shown to decrease mortality in patients critically ill with COVID-19 (choice C is incorrect). An adaptive, multiplatform RCT in patients critically ill with COVID-19 randomly assigned 534 patients to therapeutic-dose anticoagulation and 564 patients to thromboprophylaxis (REMAP-CAP, ACTIV-4a, and ATTACC trials). Patients included in this trial required ICU-level respiratory or cardiovascular support, including high-flow nasal cannula, noninvasive or invasive mechanical ventilation, extracorporeal life support, vasopressors, or inotropes. In this trial, treatment with therapeutic-dose anticoagulation did not decrease in-hospital mortality, and results suggest probable harm with its use. Thus, empiric therapeutic-dose anticoagulation is not recommended in patients critically ill with COVID-19.

Neither convalescent plasma nor hydroxychloroquine has been shown to reduce mortality in patients hospitalized with COVID-19 (choices A and B are incorrect). RCTs of hydroxychloroquine showed a trend toward increased mortality in patients hospitalized with COVID-19 (RR, 1.08; 95% CI, 0.99-1.19).

at least the trump shutdown gave us some good material.....i cannot say the same for operation warp speed.

While still maintaining a 13% body fat. I see your stupid threads aren't getting replies so you got desperate to add a sequel to one of them. Your small genital complex is very evident. Go ask somebody else for $10 a month.
the fact that you think youre 13% BF is comical you silly liberal, go do a dexa scan, there isnt a chance. Second, go get your booster.

the fact that you think youre 13% BF is comical you silly liberal, go do a dexa scan, there isnt a chance. Second, go get your booster.
Most of that is from surfing so I don’t need your precious kale soy boy salads to maintain an average body fat percentage like you. So go back to double spacing like your sock account does. Bring him back while you're at it.

Alpha males sure don't eat kale like you do.

Most of that is from surfing so I don’t need your precious kale soy boy salads to maintain an average body fat percentage like you. So go back to double spacing like your sock account does. Bring him back while you're at it.

Alpha males sure don't eat kale like you do.
i dominate, thats why i eat healthy, and i am not a pip sqeak, i am 200 pounds and 6'1, 190 pounds and yes, i am actually 15%, not by a libby scale or app on my phone. being skinny and flabby isnt what i am looking for my lil libby friend.

i dominate, thats why i eat healthy, and i am not a pip sqeak, i am 200 pounds and 6'1, 190 pounds and yes, i am actually 15%, not by a libby scale or app on my phone. being skinny and flabby isnt what i am looking for my lil libby friend.
I wonder how long it would take for you to claim that too. 199 pounders don't eat kale salads, but keep up with the lies that make you sleep better after your night shifts at Walmart.

• Haha
I wonder how long it would take for you to claim that too. 199 pounders don't eat kale salads, but keep up with the lies that make you sleep better after your night shifts at Walmart.
This one does. Salmon kale grass fed beef purple sweet potato, I can go on and on. But no Neely doughnuts lil guy

This one does. Salmon kale grass fed beef purple sweet potato, I can go on and on. But no Neely doughnuts lil guy
Salmon and sweet potatoes reduce testosterone levels. It's no wonder.
What's also suspicious about your claims of living in Nevada is you can't explain any cultures in Nevada like every Nevada resident does in person and/or social media, which further proves your lies. Hmm!

Salmon and sweet potatoes reduce testosterone levels. It's no wonder.
What's also suspicious about your claims of living in Nevada is you can't explain any cultures in Nevada like every Nevada resident does in person and/or social media, which further proves your lies. Hmm!
I am currently in Reno, No idea what you just said though! Lol, you people are insane, I don’t change whenever I go. I change the people that a blessed to interact with me. Jelly.

I am currently in Reno, No idea what you just said though! Lol, you people are insane, I don’t change whenever I go. I change the people that a blessed to interact with me. Jelly.
Which further explains you posting as early as 4AM Pacific time, which is 7AM Eastern? Oh yeah, you just finished your overnight shift at Walmart.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Which further explains you posting as early as 4AM Pacific time, which is 7AM Eastern? Oh yeah, you just finished your overnight shift at Walmart.
Yep, I get up early. 3 businesses a big one in Florida. Glad to see you paying such close attention jelly. I am hetero, although I have nothing against other types.

Yep, I get up early. 3 businesses a big one in Florida. Glad to see you paying such close attention jelly. I am hetero, although I have nothing against other types.
A big one in Florida? You mean posting on a Florida Gator forum. That doesn't count as a job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT