ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

I don’t know enough about the subject to evaluate, but I’ll give you credit for actually quoting a relatively legit source in a relevant context. To me, this seems notable enough to keep an eye out for additional findings that correlate these results or for responses from other researchers.
It’s just one study, but it’s something to watch. They did the study because people who have followed the booster schedule are still getting Covid and getting sick.

But the thing about science…

The entire process is testing and retesting hypotheses. Science evolves constantly.

If you ever hear someone say the “science is settled” an alarm should go off in your head. It’s likely someone is getting rich and they don’t want anything to stop the flow of cash.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Some rodent studies show your immunity to Covid goes down more each time you get booster shots.
Actually the mice were genetically modified to mimic the reaction to Covid humans have.

FAR from conclusive, but it does align with some anecdotal signals seen in health care...as well as align with some concerns researchers had prior to studying it.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Actually the mice were genetically modified to mimic the reaction to Covid humans have.

FAR from conclusive, but it does align with some anecdotal signals seen in health care...as well as align with some concerns researchers had prior to studying it.

My biggest fear on this poison is that people that avoid the early danger will have a lot weaker immune systems as they get up into age against most things and not just Covid.

That is when the population control conspiracy theorists will really have an argument. A lot of those elites always talk of old people being a burden on society.

My biggest fear on this poison is that people that avoid the early danger will have a lot weaker immune systems as they get up into age against most things and not just Covid.

That is when the population control conspiracy theorists will really have an argument. A lot of those elites always talk of old people being a burden on society.
Cancer is strongly related to both genetic and immune disorders...

Hopefully nothing happens, but if cancer does spike in the years to come the shot cheerleaders will blame:
1) Covid
2) Global warming and pollution
3) health care access
4) Trump (kidding, kinda)

Any time some young healthy person dies suddenly of a cardiac issue the twitter warriors rush in to defend the shots and blame Covid. There's already a template.

Cancer is strongly related to both genetic and immune disorders...

Hopefully nothing happens, but if cancer does spike in the years to come the shot cheerleaders will blame:
1) Covid
2) Global warming and pollution
3) health care access
4) Trump (kidding, kinda)

Any time some young healthy person dies suddenly of a cardiac issue the twitter warriors rush in to defend the shots and blame Covid. There's already a template.

Yep almost all the old age diseases can be traced to inflammation issues so it might increase most all of them if it does have that long term affect.

I listen to what the doctors are telling me BECAUSE I don’t know enough about the subject to evaluate.

I listen to doctors that I trust. I don't trust people simply because they are doctors.

That's been true my entire adult life...and not just since Chinese doctors and a handful of evil Americans with doctorates farted covid onto the rest of the world.

I listen to what the doctors are telling me BECAUSE I don’t know enough about the subject to evaluate.
Depending on where you live it can be a bad career move to stray from the CDC narrative for doctors.

My doctor was prescribing IVM with apparent success (no one she gave IVM to ended up in the hospital or had any long-haul symptoms) until she got a letter from the State Medical Board that she was under investigation for off-label prescriptions.

She's vaxxed, her kids are both vaxxed. She didn't tell me not to get vaxxed (I was late to the party) but she advised some supplements I should take if I chose to (which I did).

I'm not going to tell anyone not to listen to their PCP, but they are people too...trying to piece together the truth with the shot cheerleaders on one side and the 'Great Reset depopulation' argument on the other.

Too many researchers are trying to make sure they can stay employed and feed their families, if you know what I mean.

Why did you delete the part of my post that showed that was a typo? I even cited where I got the stats, and it was all shown by ppl per 100k.

Not a very good "gotcha", you can do better.

And 40/100k = 0.04%. I'd call that terrible luck.

The text in my original post:
16.9/100k people in his age group have heart attacks. That’s 0.017% of people.

Fewer than 40 Americans aged 15-49 die of heart attacks each year.

But I’m sure it was just bad luck.

I had to cut out the top or else the “But I’m sure it was just bad luck” line would have fallen below the fold and my response would have made no sense.

And how are we supposed to know it was a “typo” versus an error? You guys post wacky math all the time.

And even if it’s “only” 40/100k, that still means thousands of people in that age group are affected every year. It may be “bad luck,” but given a large enough sample size, many people will have “bad luck.”

Depending on where you live it can be a bad career move to stray from the CDC narrative for doctors.

My doctor was prescribing IVM with apparent success (no one she gave IVM to ended up in the hospital or had any long-haul symptoms) until she got a letter from the State Medical Board that she was under investigation for off-label prescriptions.

She's vaxxed, her kids are both vaxxed. She didn't tell me not to get vaxxed (I was late to the party) but she advised some supplements I should take if I chose to (which I did).

I'm not going to tell anyone not to listen to their PCP, but they are people too...trying to piece together the truth with the shot cheerleaders on one side and the 'Great Reset depopulation' argument on the other.

Too many researchers are trying to make sure they can stay employed and feed their families, if you know what I mean.

In my experience, doctors were generally not opposed to prescribing Ivermectin.

I listen to doctors that I trust. I don't trust people simply because they are doctors.

That's been true my entire adult life...and not just since Chinese doctors and a handful of evil Americans with doctorates farted covid onto the rest of the world.
Wise statement. There is a VERY good reason that it is called "The practice of medicine" Many doctors disagree about basic, factual stuff. That alone shows that they are not always right. In fact, my wife has been a critical care nurse for over 30 years and can tell stories that will scare you to death concerning doctors. Many THINK they are god like...some are incredible. Many are average.

In my experience, doctors were generally not opposed to prescribing Ivermectin.
In CA it'll cost you your medical license.

But I agree, even doctors who don't think it works also understand in low doses it is safe.

My doctor has shifted on the shots now. She's not a fan. Apparently she's had several patients that were possibly injured and her son has had heart issues she thinks may have been vaccine related.

Wise statement. There is a VERY good reason that it is called "The practice of medicine" Many doctors disagree about basic, factual stuff. That alone shows that they are not always right. In fact, my wife has been a critical care nurse for over 30 years and can tell stories that will scare you to death concerning doctors. Many THINK they are god like...some are incredible. Many are average.
My dad is a retired doc and he was Mr. AMA, CDC, etc. He's been indoctrinated into the system and trusted it implicitly. The only fight he and I have had since I was 19 was over these vaccines and my hesitancy.

He now thinks the shots were rushed and are more dangerous than Covid for all but the sickest people.

And he came to that conclusion on his own.

My dad is a retired doc and he was Mr. AMA, CDC, etc. He's been indoctrinated into the system and trusted it implicitly. The only fight he and I have had since I was 19 was over these vaccines and my hesitancy.

He now thinks the shots were rushed and are more dangerous than Covid for all but the sickest people.

I have a fantastic doctor. We talked about the vaccine as it was rolling out and he said that he planned on getting it. I told him that I was hesitant because of it being rushed and the unknowns. He supported my call mostly due to my age and health.

I had an appointment with him Tuesday and half-jokingly he said, "I wish I had taken your advice." Good guy, brilliant yet he's capable of hubris.

Typical lefty response to a Pfizer employee letting us know this. This poison shot crap is a religion to them just like the climate nonsense.

Reactions: gatordad3

I have a fantastic doctor. We talked about the vaccine as it was rolling out and he said that he planned on getting it. I told him that I was hesitant because of it being rushed and the unknowns. He supported my call mostly due to my age and health.

I had an appointment with him Tuesday and half-jokingly he said, "I wish I had taken your advice." Good guy, brilliant yet he's capable of hubris.

Okay. So, you both talked it over with doctors.

I think the risk-benefits calculus is different now than in 2020. The virus is more widespread and dominant strains may be becoming less virulent. Plus, the medical community has more experience dealing with patients.

eCUavmQhIf7A.png

I don't trust any doctor when it comes to a shot like this. The crap should have never been approved. We let these profit motivated crooks derail how at risk people should have dealt with catching Covid. If there was any vaccine it should have been a traditional one. That spike protein is a toxin and it isn't isolated to the shot area as they tried to claim early on.

Reactions: gatordad3
Holy effing crap my head just exploded.

The unvaccinated were ostracized, fired, belittled, called selfish murderers, etc.!!!

They tried to tell people these shots were problematic and society ACTIVELY shut them up, now THEY have blood on their hands?

The liberal mind is broken AF. That article has to be an intentional troll job.

Okay. So, you both talked it over with doctors.

I think the risk-benefits calculus is different now than in 2020. The virus is more widespread and dominant strains may be becoming less virulent. Plus, the medical community has more experience dealing with patients.
Also, it killed off a decent number of people with the most serious comorbidities.

I think the initial strains (I suspect Delta was another lab leak) were worse because they weren’t naturally occurring. As the virus evolved it seems to have evolved with a higher R naught but weaker….which makes that Pfizer Director talking about them modifying the virus really scary. (I do still believe we WAY overcounted deaths, but if you want to make a virus that kills Americans going after obesity is the way to do it)

Plus there’s a ton of natural immunity as people got minor infections and got better.

Why do I feel this is about the reaction anyone that said 'I trust the experts' will have when they find out the truth?
Yea he totally acts like he's innocent.

And I mean, who doesn't lie about GOF research to a date to impress them? Who doesn't want to sleep with someone involved in ending civilization as we know it to make a quarterly earnings call go better?

Wait a damn second...there are problems with the current vaccines?

Wait a damn second...why is anyone working on a 'new and improved' 'vaccine'? @sadgator told us the pandemic was over a year ago.

Why are we pushing for NEW AND IMPROVED shots when the threat from the virus is now under control?

If that doesn't raise the mother of all red flags with you, then you aren't thinking critically about this issue.

Reactions: fatman76
Wait a damn second...why is anyone working on a 'new and improved' 'vaccine'? @sadgator told us the pandemic was over a year ago.

Why are we pushing for NEW AND IMPROVED shots when the threat from the virus is now under control?

If that doesn't raise the mother of all red flags with you, then you aren't thinking critically about this issue.
Ummm....a Pfizer director of R&D just admitted they are doing GOF research and creating new viruses. If he's chatting about it over dinner with his date I'm fairly certain this isn't just some random idea they had floated, it sounds to me like they are making concrete plans.

I mean, I think we should believe them if they're just going to come out and tell us...

Ummm....a Pfizer director of R&D just admitted they are doing GOF research and creating new viruses. If he's chatting about it over dinner with his date I'm fairly certain this isn't just some random idea they had floated, it sounds to me like they are making concrete plans.

I mean, I think we should believe them if they're just going to come out and tell us...
They want to depopulate the planet. I first heard about this about 10 years ago. I immediately knew it was an insane conspiracy theory and dismissed it as such.

Now it's becoming true in real time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT