ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Well I think excess deaths are still elevated but my guess is they would try and deflect and say it's due to Covid when not claiming the climate change and gardening is causing more heart issues nonsense. The same Covid they touted if you were vaxxed the symptoms shouldn't be bad.
Well you do have all these unvaccinated people causing car accidents killing people left and right...don't forget about all that excess death.

Well you do have all these unvaccinated people causing car accidents killing people left and right...don't forget about all that excess death.
The non shot takers will definitely be causing a greater proportion of accidents. Mainly cause there are more of them cause they aren't dying from the shots.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
@Nolec stopped posting altogether. I'm actually worried about him, he was all-in on the shots.

When you defend a lie and get hostile towards those who don't believe you, and then you find out that they were absolutely correct and you were dead wrong, that can be a tough pill to swallow.

Here's hoping that it's only pride, not health issues, keeping them away.

The facts continue to talk, while the idiot BS takes a walk.... 🤓

A lot like the idiots that used to talk chit on the UFO / UAP / AATIP thread... 😝

They cannot let it go….

Pubs need to get ahead of this and clear up any gray areas or there will be roadblocks on highways with the stasi asking for papers in the future. The goal is to eventually control ones ability to freely travel. Serfs can not be allowed to evade their condition.

FmwcAf3WAAI9Ymm

@Uniformed_ReRe - stay tuned, I'll post it when it publishes. Stay safe, friend.

Edit:
Basically a Chinese study shows almost complete obliteration of T cell immunity after the 4th shot in mice modified to mimic human’s response to Covid. If this holds up it’s terrible news.

Last edited:

I know @Uniformed_ReRe hates when I do this, but what the CDC is actually saying is that major side effects from the covid shots are COMMON.

If 7% of a population reports experiencing a major side effect from the shots, is 7% rare or common?

I think most honest people will say 7% is closer to common than rare. Especially when 70% of a population has gotten the shots.

"U.S. health officials want to make COVID-19 vaccinations more like the annual flu shot.

The Food and Drug Administration on Monday proposed a simplified approach for future vaccination efforts, allowing most adults and children to get a once-a-year shot to protect against the mutating virus.

The proposal comes as boosters have become a hard sell. While more than 80% of the U.S. population has had at least one vaccine dose, only 16% of those eligible have received the latest boosters authorized in August......

For adults with weakened immune systems and very small children, a two-dose combination may be needed for protection."
---------------------------------------

Unbelievable they are still pushing this poison on young children. Crazy that 80% of people took that shot also. I thought it would be more like 65%.

My formula remains the same, Ivermectin + HCQ + FLCCC.com's protocols, and then staying away from the vaccinated Rats with Covid....

I know @Uniformed_ReRe hates when I do this, but what the CDC is actually saying is that major side effects from the covid shots are COMMON.

If 7% of a population reports experiencing a major side effect from the shots, is 7% rare or common?

I think most honest people will say 7% is closer to common than rare. Especially when 70% of a population has gotten the shots.

I guess it depends on what side effects are reported and how they are vetting the information.

@Uniformed_ReRe - stay tuned, I'll post it when it publishes. Stay safe, friend.

Edit:
Basically a Chinese study shows almost complete obliteration of T cell immunity after the 4th shot in mice modified to mimic human’s response to Covid. If this holds up it’s terrible news.

I don’t know enough about the subject to evaluate, but I’ll give you credit for actually quoting a relatively legit source in a relevant context. To me, this seems notable enough to keep an eye out for additional findings that correlate these results or for responses from other researchers.

Reactions: fatman76
Insane

U.S. Health Officials Renew Call for Annual Coronavirus Booster Shots

Health officials announced Monday they want to make coronavirus booster vaccinations an annual event in America, renewing a call first made by Joe Biden.

covid-booster-shots-640x480.jpg

Nothing to see here, just an email from Facebook to the World Health Organization where FB is admitting that it will censor TRUE CONTENT on the vaccine because it is content that discourages the shots, but was also gaining traction.

@Uniformed_ReRe @G8trDad3 in the past you both have talked about how there's so much content out there that's pro-shots, that you believe the 'consensus of the medical community' and such.

Now you are seeing for yourself why everyone was saying the same thing: Because the other side of the argument was intentionally being censored.

Unlike so many of you, I did not study Medicine at the University of Facebook.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR

@Uniformed_ReRe - ignore the vax stuff, just peruse the list of ethical violations by Pfizer. Why do you trust these people with your health?

How do these numbers compare to the billions of doses of medication Pfizer produces every year? And I don’t “trust” them beyond assuming they are rational businesspeople who want to make money and avoid being sued or subjected to criminal sanctions.

You had “bad luck” with your Math teachers if you really believe fewer than 40 Americans between 15-49 die of heart attacks each year.
Why did you delete the part of my post that showed that was a typo? I even cited where I got the stats, and it was all shown by ppl per 100k.

Not a very good "gotcha", you can do better.

And 40/100k = 0.04%. I'd call that terrible luck.

The text in my original post:
16.9/100k people in his age group have heart attacks. That’s 0.017% of people.

Fewer than 40 Americans aged 15-49 die of heart attacks each year.

But I’m sure it was just bad luck.

How do these numbers compare to the billions of doses of medication Pfizer produces every year? And I don’t “trust” them beyond assuming they are rational businesspeople who want to make money and avoid being sued or subjected to criminal sanctions.
Dude they experimented on kids without telling their parents and 11 of 200 freaking died - others had brain damage and organ failure. No one consented or was told, they literally used Nigerian children as lab rats.

That's just one instance of how they lied and caused harm, hoping not to get caught.

WTF is wrong with you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT