ADVERTISEMENT

President Trump to be reinstated?

I wonder where all these "stolen election" people were in 2000 here in Florida when they were screaming "no it wasn't" when we all know down here it was. And for those here saying im biased, i was in college and didnt even vote so sorry - but we all saw firsthand what happened
I was realizing that Dems were cheating back then. What's your point?

Democrat Party in 2000: The ballots we created confused our voting base therefore the Republicans cheated.

Everyone else: 🤔
Again, you did not live here in 2000 so your opinion carries zero weight with me and I am NOT a member of the Dem party or the Repub party - I'm an actual real independent . God i told myself, don't debate these things with you extremists - nothing is ever solved. I'm out

Again, you did not live here in 2000 so your opinion carries zero weight with me and I am NOT a member of the Dem party or the Repub party - I'm an actual real independent . God i told myself, don't debate these things with you extremists - nothing is ever solved. I'm out
I sure as hell did live in Florida in 2000. And if you’re too cowardly to debate topics don’t bring them up, chump.

I wonder where all these "stolen election" people were in 2000 here in Florida when they were screaming "no it wasn't" when we all know down here it was. And for those here saying im biased, i was in college and didnt even vote so sorry - but we all saw firsthand what happened
You didn't. Cause you just said you didn't vote.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Waaaaa. I want my daddy Trump.

Did I get that right?

PS. I still don’t know who that Arnie guy is, so I’m just going to assume its Arnold Palmer. I’m flattered.
Yes you do, you remind me of Arnie Grape

giphy.gif

You didn’t vote, you don’t get a say in anything

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT