ADVERTISEMENT

President Trump Delivers 12-Page Rebuttal

Yes, selected states bc both parties knew the election was going to be determined by those selected states. And each selected state had shady, fraudulent occurrences and rules changed by state officials who didn’t have the power to make those changes.

Name one other election where 5 key states, or any states for that matter, had their vote counts stop at exactly the same minute. You Can‘t. And some of those selected states had vote dumps in which Biden received 100% of those votes. Again, you Can’t. You can come up with excuses and deflections, but you can’t produce a legitimate, fact supported, realistic answer. And that’s just one fraudulent activity that was exposed. Your party had to cheat to win and the cheating has been exposed and the only thing you can come up with is “sore losers“.

Can’t wait to hear the “sore loser” excuses you come up with if Roe v Wade gets moved to the oversight of the states. Oh wait, you said abortion will be completely abolished If that happens. 🙄
You do know states were still counting in 2016 into the next days. When Obama won in 2012, they were still counting votes too. Shit, we was declared winner of FL for days. So your claim that this isn't normal is truly inaccurate but you'll find a way to please your ego.

I never said abortion will be completely abolished. I said it will be abolished in some states.

You do know states were still counting in 2016 into the next days. When Obama won in 2012, they were still counting votes too. Shit, we was declared winner of FL for days. So your claim that this isn't normal is truly inaccurate but you'll find a way to please your ego.

I never said abortion will be completely abolished. I said it will be abolished in some states.
We? I thought you were an independent. Come to find out, there is a WE in Democrat.

No. States like Michigan or Wisconsin were still being contested, by that independent whore whose name I can't remember. (Stein?) Funny, they recounted again, and Trump extended his lead.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

and that would be a distinct possibility, so some may need to go to a different state in a worst case scenario ...

Reactions: instaGATOR
Killingagoodman is a long established waste of time.
And the FNG of this type are the same imo.
There is no FNG. They are just retreads of the same bunch that got hoodwinked into coming here because the tooth fairy told them Kap would be a starter this year.

200.gif

I'd like to see the list that said he was corrupt.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/06/mat...s-poison-our-respect-for-fellow-citizens.html

Mattis blames Trump for violence at Capitol, says his actions ‘poison our respect for fellow citizens’​

PUBLISHED WED, JAN 6 20218:03 PM ESTUPDATED WED, JAN 6 20218:30 PM EST

• Former Secretary of Defense James Mattis placed the blame squarely on President Donald Trump for the riot that ensued at the U.S. Capitol.
  • Mattis, who served as Trump’s first defense secretary, said the president has used the nation’s highest role in government to “destroy trust in our election and to poison our respect for fellow citizens.”

https://www.businessinsider.com/joh...gone-to-the-capitol-on-january-6-book-2021-11

Ex-chief of staff John Kelly said if Trump was a 'real man' he would've gone to the Capitol on January 6 to stop the rioters: book​

Oma Seddiq and John Haltiwanger
Nov 15, 2021, 9:17 AM

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/12/top...rection-at-capitol-acknowledge-biden-win.html

Top military leaders condemn ‘sedition and insurrection’ at Capitol, acknowledge Biden win​

PUBLISHED TUE, JAN 12 20214:17 PM ESTUPDATED TUE, JAN 12 20216:56 PM EST
Amanda Macias@AMANDA_M_MACIAS

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...als-endorse-biden-including-some-who-n1240842

More than 200 retired generals, admirals endorse Biden, including some who served under Trump​

"Our allies no longer trust or respect us, and our enemies no longer fear us," the former officers and officials wrote in a letter released Thursday.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...s-as-pussies-they-saw-him-as-completely-unfit

TRUMP SAW HIS GENERALS AS “PUSSIES.” THEY SAW HIM AS COMPLETELY UNFIT​

Meanwhile, the president told Bob Woodward how he was instantly drawn to North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.

Indeed, in excerpts published by the New York Times and Washington Post, Woodward captures Trump’s dislike for military officials and his impulsive, personality-driven approach to foreign policy—and officials’ concerns about his leadership. In one episode, Trump rails against military leaders for putting allies over his hardline negotiation strategy. “My ****ing generals are a bunch of pussies,” Trump told trade adviser Peter Navarro in 2017, per Woodward. “They care more about their alliances than they do about trade deals.” Among the allies he scorned? South Korea, which is “[allowed] to exist” only because of United States protection.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-and-why-the-feeling-is-mutual-idUSKCN26E2YV

How Trump fell out of love with his generals, and why the feeling is mutual​

By Phil Stewart, Idrees Ali, Steve Holland

Critics say Trump has used the military as a prop and purposefully undermined Pentagon efforts to remain apolitical.

And they are his generals, he's CIC. They serve at his convenience. You don't even get your first star without congressional approval.

What does Congressional approval have to do with them being trump's generals?

They don't serve exclusively at his convenience but we'll allow you to live in your erroneous fantasy

The legitimacy of Congress imposing statutory restrictions on the authority of the President to remove military officers was initially “subject of doubt and discussion. It remains controversial even today, particularly since there doesn’t seem to be a case precisely on point as to the constitutionality.

Nevertheless, the better view does seem to suggest that Congress has the power to set some limits on the President’s dismissal authority – at least in times of peace. That power would be properly founded in Congress’ Article I, Section 8, Clause 14 authority to “make rules for the government and regulation of the land and naval forces.” Still, the “President’s power of dismissal in time of war [is something] Congress has never attempted to limit.”

So what does 10 U.S.C. § 1161(a) provide? Here is the text:

(a) No commissioned officer may be dismissed from any armed force except—

(1) by sentence of a general court-martial;

(2) in commutation of a sentence of a general court-martial; or

(3) in time of war, by order of the President.

Are we currently in a “time of war” as used by this statute? Although the phrase “time of war” is used in many U.S. statutes, there is no universally accepted definition of precisely what it means. Some court decisions indicate it means war when declared by Congress, and some statutes do use the phrase the “time of war declared by Congress.” (

If you are only focused on states that Trump lost, that shows that you are looking for a reason to believe there was fraud. Now there have been like 100 ways Trump got screwed, then those 100 get disproven and 100 more pop up. That is the definition of throwing stuff at the wall and hoping it sticks.

I looked into everything in year 1 and read all of that nonsense. I stopped following it afterwards because I am aware that it will never end. Something will always pop up. I do find it funny that you are willing to believe some random person over people who actually are in charge of the elections or in charge of investigating the election. As I mentioned previously, it's shocking how much the DOJ actually looked into. Alot more then we all knew.

I understand that you have to believe the election was stolen because you believed it so long, it's about ego and not looking stupid. Debating you so long, I know that you have silly proud. Nobody wants to look like that were made a fool. So I get it but it's sad.
AGAIN, when the FBUI is used to overthrow an election, failed..and got caught...YES, we look at things like this. Wouldnt you, or not smart enough? Very serious question

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/06/mat...s-poison-our-respect-for-fellow-citizens.html

Mattis blames Trump for violence at Capitol, says his actions ‘poison our respect for fellow citizens’​

• Former Secretary of Defense James Mattis placed the blame squarely on President Donald Trump for the riot that ensued at the U.S. Capitol.
  • Mattis, who served as Trump’s first defense secretary, said the president has used the nation’s highest role in government to “destroy trust in our election and to poison our respect for fellow citizens.”

https://www.businessinsider.com/joh...gone-to-the-capitol-on-january-6-book-2021-11

Ex-chief of staff John Kelly said if Trump was a 'real man' he would've gone to the Capitol on January 6 to stop the rioters: book​

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/12/top...rection-at-capitol-acknowledge-biden-win.html

Top military leaders condemn ‘sedition and insurrection’ at Capitol, acknowledge Biden win​

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...als-endorse-biden-including-some-who-n1240842

More than 200 retired generals, admirals endorse Biden, including some who served under Trump​

"Our allies no longer trust or respect us, and our enemies no longer fear us," the former officers and officials wrote in a letter released Thursday.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...s-as-pussies-they-saw-him-as-completely-unfit

Meanwhile, the president told Bob Woodward how he was instantly drawn to North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.

Indeed, in excerpts published by the New York Times and Washington Post, Woodward captures Trump’s dislike for military officials and his impulsive, personality-driven approach to foreign policy—and officials’ concerns about his leadership. In one episode, Trump rails against military leaders for putting allies over his hardline negotiation strategy. “My ****ing generals are a bunch of pussies,” Trump told trade adviser Peter Navarro in 2017, per Woodward. “They care more about their alliances than they do about trade deals.” Among the allies he scorned? South Korea, which is “[allowed] to exist” only because of United States protection.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-and-why-the-feeling-is-mutual-idUSKCN26E2YV

Critics say Trump has used the military as a prop and purposefully undermined Pentagon efforts to remain apolitical.

They don't serve exclusively at his convenience but we'll allow you to live in your erroneous fantasy

The legitimacy of Congress imposing statutory restrictions on the authority of the President to remove military officers was initially “subject of doubt and discussion. It remains controversial even today, particularly since there doesn’t seem to be a case precisely on point as to the constitutionality.

Nevertheless, the better view does seem to suggest that Congress has the power to set some limits on the President’s dismissal authority – at least in times of peace. That power would be properly founded in Congress’ Article I, Section 8, Clause 14 authority to “make rules for the government and regulation of the land and naval forces.” Still, the “President’s power of dismissal in time of war [is something] Congress has never attempted to limit.”

Are we currently in a “time of war” as used by this statute? Although the phrase “time of war” is used in many U.S. statutes, there is no universally accepted definition of precisely what it means. Some court decisions indicate it means war when declared by Congress, and some statutes do use the phrase the “time of war declared by Congress.” (
Seems like one of the VERY slow needs a dictionary to look up the meaning of that word "corruption" and come back and try again. You seem like you are afraid your gender may be forced on you when Trump wins in 2024

• Haha
Wow, testy. You'll have to forgive me, I've never interacted with someone who does things like claim a picture is of them catching a fish, then later tell everyone that it was a relative. Odd "mistake" to make.

And I was trying to be nice. If the story is real, that's great, I'm honestly happy for your family.

And if you're FOS that's par for the course. Remember, if you tell the truth you never have to remember what lie you told to whom. It's WAY easier.

Lastly, do you know what hyperbole means? Because I don't think you do.
Well, I never said I caught the fish, you just assumed it. So that’s on you. You are just upset you got “hooked.”

You asked a question and I gave a serious answer which you decided to be dick about. That’s fine, ill just mark you down as one of the many flamers on here who can’t handle opposing views. I won’t make that mistake again. All you do is whine like a little girl on here anyway. Man up, dude.

Last edited:

Where to begin:

That's General Mattis's opinion. At no time did he state Trump was corrupt.

Generals get fired all the time for "Lack of confidence." That's what that means. I never said that Generals can get booted out of the military for anything but the reasons you stated. But they have a funny way of getting forced into retirement.

And then you provided an article as proof that refutes your position, dumbass:

This commission is to continue in force during the pleasure of the President of the United States of America, for the time being, under the provisions of those Public Laws relating to Officers in the Armed Forces of the United States of America and the component thereof in which this appointment is made.

You don't get promoted to General without congressional approval. That's what that has to do with it.

Remind me again, what branch did you serve in?

Last edited:
Well, I never said I caught the fish, you just assumed it. So that’s on you. You are just upset you got “hooked.”

You asked a question and I gave a serious answer which you decided to be dick about. That’s fine, ill just mark you down as one of the many flamers on here who can’t handle opposing views. I won’t make that mistake again. All you do is whine like a little girl on here anyway. Man up, dude.
BSC911 said:
Have I told you about that fish I caught.?
You're pathological. Seriously.

And I did ask a question and you responded. You set the timetable on your energy stocks back to a point in time and you're right, Biden has been great for the value of energy stocks. I'm assuming that's because his policies have contributed to lack of enough supply to meet demand, prices and profit margins have skyrocketed. Not many growth industries with strong margins right now...despite his repeated claims of ending fossil fuels for the short term it's probably a relatively good place to invest your money.

But when pull "fish" stunts I'm going to view anything you say about your personal life with extreme scrutiny. You've earned that, no reason for you to get so triggered.

For the record, that's the only thing you cited as going better for you, so I hope the slide doesn't continue. Stock market is tanking.

VERY SERIOUS question. Why are we discussing the former GREAT PRESIDENT, when our Country is getting ruined by the socialist idiot that stole the election? Trump had America going better than any time in my lifetime!(if you love America you would feel this way). Why are the little snowflakes wanting to talk about the past(which EVERYTHING was better than it is today)? Are you all afraid of Trump/DeSantis? Are you all going to scream at the sky and find your safe space when he wins in 24?

You're pathological. Seriously.

And I did ask a question and you responded. You set the timetable on your energy stocks back to a point in time and you're right, Biden has been great for the value of energy stocks. I'm assuming that's because his policies have contributed to lack of enough supply to meet demand, prices and profit margins have skyrocketed. Not many growth industries with strong margins right now...despite his repeated claims of ending fossil fuels for the short term it's probably a relatively good place to invest your money.

But when pull "fish" stunts I'm going to view anything you say about your personal life with extreme scrutiny. You've earned that, no reason for you to get so triggered.

For the record, that's the only thing you cited as going better for you, so I hope the slide doesn't continue. Stock market is tanking.
Watching @BSC911 try to outsmart you is almost as funny as when he tries to outsmart Sunny.

PS: Is that another lie @BSC911 just got caught telling? Didn't he say he would leave the board if that ever happened?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fatman76

So…about Kamala. When is she going to prison? Or are you just a hypocrite?

giphy.gif

LOL

Are you OCD or something?

My modem has been acting crazy and you took that and ran with it

Typical trumpanzee behavior...damn the facts lets just keep repeating the narrative until we believe it 1000%

• Haha
You're a walking talking gullible internet victim...

How does it feel to fall for internet fake news time after time?

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...sts-not-riots-in-late-show-clip-idUSKBN27E34P
Fact check: Kamala Harris said she supports protests, not ‘riots’, in Late Show clip

Social media users have been sharing a video of Democratic vice-presidential candidate Kamala Harris saying that anti-racism protests will not and should not stop, claiming that it shows she supports Black Lives Matter riots.

The video being shared by social media users ( youtu.be/5XxLR2r5oPg ) shows a clip of Harris on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert saying: “But they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop. They’re not. This is a movement. I’m telling you. They’re not going to stop, and everyone, beware. Because they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop before election day in November, and they are not going to stop after election day. And everyone should take note of that on both levels. That they’re not going to let up. And they should not, and we should not.”

Above the video clip there is the headline: “Harris on BLM riots: ‘Beware,’ they’re not gonna stop.”

Captions with the video include, “Democrats like rioters. They like terrorists. They support looters and arsonists. Democrats hate America. Crush the Democrats.” (here; “Kamala Harris continually advocates for riots and disruption as a valid response.” ( here ); “Kamala Harris promises that the BLM riots will not stop. They will continue until election day and beyond.” ( here )

Another post reads, “Kamala Harris says that the riots are not going to stop, ever, and to BEWARE. With a smile on her face.” ( here )

The video of Harris speaking to Colbert is authentic, following her appearance on The Late Show in June. Colbert asks Harris, “How important is it for these protests to continue?” Harris responds that it is “critically important”, saying that some of the success achieved around criminal justice reforms would not have happened in recent years without Black Lives Matter ( here ).

Colbert later clarifies that he understands protests are continuing but he meant to ask why he is not seeing continued reporting about these demonstrations. Her response to this question is the clip that has been cut and shared independently in the social media posts: here .

In her response in the clip from the Late Show there is no mention of riots, violent protests, looting or arson.

Harris condemned violent protests on Aug. 27 after multiple nights of looting and two violent deaths.

She said, “It’s no wonder people are taking to the streets and I support them. We must always defend peaceful protest and peaceful protestors. We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including the shooter who was arrested for murder. And make no mistake, we will not let these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice.” ( here )

Harris joined anti-racism protests following the death of George Floyd. She wrote about her support for the protests and her experience at the protests in an op-ed for the Los Angeles Sentinel here .

Demonstrations against racism and police brutality have swept across the United States for months, set off by the May 25 death of George Floyd. ( here ).

A study by the Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project (ACLED) found that between May 26 and Aug. 22 more than 93% of demonstrations connected to Black Lives Matter were peaceful ( here ).

VERDICT​

Partly false. Harris’ comments on The Late Show expressing support for protests are authentic. However, there is no mention of riots or violent protests in this interview. Harris has previously condemned violent protests.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our fact-checking work here .

Where to begin:

Generals get fired all the time for "Lack of confidence." That's what that means. I never said that Generals can get booted out of the military for anything but the reasons you stated. But they have a funny way of getting forced into retirement.

And then you provided an article as proof that refutes your position, dumbass:

This commission is to continue in force during the pleasure of the President of the United States of America, for the time being, under the provisions of those Public Laws relating to Officers in the Armed Forces of the United States of America and the component thereof in which this appointment is made.

You don't get promoted to General without congressional approval. That's what that has to do with it.

Remind me again, what branch did you serve in?
This brings to my mind the time during the Korean conflict when Truman fired Macarthur.

Reactions: gatordad3
You're a walking talking gullible internet victim...

How does it feel to fall for internet fake news time after time?

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...sts-not-riots-in-late-show-clip-idUSKBN27E34P
Fact check: Kamala Harris said she supports protests, not ‘riots’, in Late Show clip

Social media users have been sharing a video of Democratic vice-presidential candidate Kamala Harris saying that anti-racism protests will not and should not stop, claiming that it shows she supports Black Lives Matter riots.

The video being shared by social media users ( youtu.be/5XxLR2r5oPg ) shows a clip of Harris on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert saying: “But they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop. They’re not. This is a movement. I’m telling you. They’re not going to stop, and everyone, beware. Because they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop before election day in November, and they are not going to stop after election day. And everyone should take note of that on both levels. That they’re not going to let up. And they should not, and we should not.”

Above the video clip there is the headline: “Harris on BLM riots: ‘Beware,’ they’re not gonna stop.”

Captions with the video include, “Democrats like rioters. They like terrorists. They support looters and arsonists. Democrats hate America. Crush the Democrats.” (here; “Kamala Harris continually advocates for riots and disruption as a valid response.” ( here ); “Kamala Harris promises that the BLM riots will not stop. They will continue until election day and beyond.” ( here )

Another post reads, “Kamala Harris says that the riots are not going to stop, ever, and to BEWARE. With a smile on her face.” ( here )

The video of Harris speaking to Colbert is authentic, following her appearance on The Late Show in June. Colbert asks Harris, “How important is it for these protests to continue?” Harris responds that it is “critically important”, saying that some of the success achieved around criminal justice reforms would not have happened in recent years without Black Lives Matter ( here ).

Colbert later clarifies that he understands protests are continuing but he meant to ask why he is not seeing continued reporting about these demonstrations. Her response to this question is the clip that has been cut and shared independently in the social media posts: here .

In her response in the clip from the Late Show there is no mention of riots, violent protests, looting or arson.

Harris condemned violent protests on Aug. 27 after multiple nights of looting and two violent deaths.

She said, “It’s no wonder people are taking to the streets and I support them. We must always defend peaceful protest and peaceful protestors. We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including the shooter who was arrested for murder. And make no mistake, we will not let these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice.” ( here )

Harris joined anti-racism protests following the death of George Floyd. She wrote about her support for the protests and her experience at the protests in an op-ed for the Los Angeles Sentinel here .

Demonstrations against racism and police brutality have swept across the United States for months, set off by the May 25 death of George Floyd. ( here ).

A study by the Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project (ACLED) found that between May 26 and Aug. 22 more than 93% of demonstrations connected to Black Lives Matter were peaceful ( here ).

VERDICT​

Partly false. Harris’ comments on The Late Show expressing support for protests are authentic. However, there is no mention of riots or violent protests in this interview. Harris has previously condemned violent protests.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our fact-checking work here .
Derp. Cool. So all we have to do is call Jan 6th a protest and that’s what it is. A protest. Good grief your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

If I call a dog an elephant does that mean the dog is an elephant?

we are laughing that you still don’t understand how “fact checkers” work.

More proof that the California Ho formerly known as VP Kamala Harris is an anarchist.......

Where to begin:

The corruption is that trump was attempting a coup

That by definition is corrupt

cor·rupt
/kəˈrəpt/
Learn to pronounce

adjective

1. 1.
    having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
    "unscrupulous logging companies assisted by corrupt officials"

No wonder you idiots follow trump...
You don't know what the word corruption means

LMAO

Derp. Cool. So all we have to do is call Jan 6th a protest and that’s what it is. A protest. Good grief your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

No. But in your constantly confused little mind YOU might draw that conclusion

Here lets help the little internet hoax mark (target of a con)...

You obviously have trouble seeing the truth

This brings to my mind the time during the Korean conflict when Truman fired Macarthur.

THAT was during a time of congressional declared war...

Please read the post BEFORE you make a fool of yourself

At least then we know its a learning issue....otherwise it just looks like your wrong because you don't read well.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
THAT was during a time of congressional declared war...

Please read the post BEFORE you make a fool of yourself

At least then we know its a learning issue....otherwise it just looks like your wrong because you don't read well.
Actually I didn't read your "b...s" at all. I was just trying to make a comment on the general gist of what you were trying to say,
On a slightly different note I believe that thinking that there was something wrong/fraudulent with our last presidential election shows a sign of intelligence. I still can't believe that 84 million of my fellow Americans were stupid enough to vote for such a corrupt and incompetent candidate as Joe Biden is,

Reactions: jfegaly
No. But in your constantly confused little mind YOU might draw that conclusion

Here lets help the little internet hoax mark (target of a con)...

You obviously have trouble seeing the truth

A small glimpse of the RIOTS. Errr peaceful protests Kamala was encouraging. Funny. August 27th she came out finally ehh? So after inciting these riots for over 2 months, she finally comes out telling folks not to riot. Yet you have a problem that after 2 hours Trump tells folks to peacefully go home. Hypocrisy proven.
Her appearance on the late show was June 17th while riots and cities were being burned, police officers being injured and government buildings were being overran throughout the country. Again, hypocrisy proven.

Actually I didn't read your "b...s" at all. I was just trying to make a comment on the general gist of what you were trying to say,

Well if you read anything before you post then you would have known that the POTUS does have that power during times of congressional declared war but not in peacetime

Stop making comments based on your assumptions and actually read what people say

On a slightly different note I believe that thinking that there was something wrong/fraudulent with our last presidential election shows a sign of intelligence. I still can't believe that 84 million of my fellow Americans were stupid enough to vote for such a corrupt and incompetent candidate as Joe Biden is,

Well there you go...that proves it

nothergator can't believe his guy lost so there must be something fraudulent
Not that there's any proof of that

Are you the type of person that blames every Gator loss on the referees too?

A small glimpse of the RIOTS. Errr peaceful protests Kamala was encouraging. Funny. August 27th she came out finally ehh? So after inciting these riots for over 2 months, she finally comes out telling folks not to riot.
She was inciting riots for 2 months?

Then why did you only show her from the Colbert Show?
(An appearance which has be proven to be lie which you bought hook, line, & sinker)

Please show us all of the times over those two months where she was advocating violence

Yet you have a problem that after 2 hours Trump tells folks to peacefully go home.
6 hours...nice try.

And I guess trump gaslighting about election fraud from as far back as 2016 doesn't count?

And I guess you've forgotten that trump declared that he loves the violent insurrectionists while he tweeted about going home...thought they were "very special" people too

But who's surprised? trump "loves" this guy also

6k0mxr.jpg

And he swears these are "good" special people too

170812-charlottesville-rally-3-1122a-rs.jpg

Her appearance on the late show was June 17th while riots and cities were being burned, police officers being injured and government buildings were being overran throughout the country.

And she condemned the violent rioters her comments were specifically after the Blake shooting

But lets watch the hypocrisy monitor jfegaly explain this...

She was inciting riots for 2 months?

Then why did you only show her from the Colbert Show?
(An appearance which has be proven to be lie which you bought hook, line, & sinker)

Please show us all of the times over those two months where she was advocating violence

6 hours...nice try.

And I guess trump gaslighting about election fraud from as far back as 2016 doesn't count?

And I guess you've forgotten that trump declared that he loves the violent insurrectionists while he tweeted about going home...thought they were "very special" people too

But who's surprised? trump "loves" this guy also

6k0mxr.jpg

And he swears these are "good" special people too

170812-charlottesville-rally-3-1122a-rs.jpg

And she condemned the violent rioters her comments were specifically after the Blake shooting

But lets watch the hypocrisy monitor jfegaly explain this...

Again a timeline. On June 17th kamala calls for “protests” which were actually riots, to continue. After over 2 months if rioting, and political pressure, finally on August 27th (71 days of violence later) she calls on it to stop. After dozens of deaths and thousands of injuries.

A little math lesson.

71 days>>>2 hours.

lettuce say happy riot inciting anniversary to the one, the only….

kamala-harris-im-speaking.gif

Last edited:

We know...trumpanzees prefer "alternative" facts...

6k0u0z.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: kalimgoodman
Watching @BSC911 try to outsmart you is almost as funny as when he tries to outsmart Sunny.

PS: Is that another lie @BSC911 just got caught telling? Didn't he say he would leave the board if that ever happened?
I guess he thinks I can't use a search function on a forum.

It's embarrassing, and honestly a little sad.

There's never a good reason to not be who you are, anonymously or otherwise. Well, almost never.

Reactions: jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT