President Trump Delivers 12-Page Rebuttal

The corruption is that trump was attempting a coup

That by definition is corrupt

cor·rupt
/kəˈrəpt/
Learn to pronounce

adjective

1. 1.
    having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
    "unscrupulous logging companies assisted by corrupt officials"

No wonder you idiots follow trump...
You don't know what the word corruption means

LMAO
I do, and I brought examples:

You mean like withholding aid in exchange for the firing of a prosecutor that's investigating your families' criminal activity? And then bragging about it?

Or lying on a federal form to obtain a firearm?

Or accepting millions from the former Mayor of Moscow's wife?

Or getting jobs on energy boards earning $80k/month despite having no knowledge of the region or the energy industry, in exchange for access to your father?

How about paying foreign agents to write a fake dossier then peddling it to the FBI?

How about setting up a fake set of digital fingerprints to link the opposing presidential candidate to a Russian bank? Then sending your lawyer into the FBI, while he lies that he's working for you (despite the fact he billed you for that time, he even expensed the thumb drive he gave to the FBI) 90 days before the election to steal the presidency? Oh and then whine for the next 4 years that Russia stole the election?

I could go on, this is just scratching the surface. Let me know...but Democrats do not hold the high ground on the issue of corruption.

She was inciting riots for 2 months?

Then why did you only show her from the Colbert Show?
(An appearance which has be proven to be lie which you bought hook, line, & sinker)

Please show us all of the times over those two months where she was advocating violence

6 hours...nice try.

And I guess trump gaslighting about election fraud from as far back as 2016 doesn't count?

And I guess you've forgotten that trump declared that he loves the violent insurrectionists while he tweeted about going home...thought they were "very special" people too

But who's surprised? trump "loves" this guy also

6k0mxr.jpg

And he swears these are "good" special people too

170812-charlottesville-rally-3-1122a-rs.jpg

And she condemned the violent rioters her comments were specifically after the Blake shooting

But lets watch the hypocrisy monitor jfegaly explain this...

Wait, so violent protestors in his rally didn't get handled with kid gloves? I'm so sorry. How many were beaten? Killed? Arrested?

I'll take my answer off the air, because you know the answer.

Meanwhile, the Left is responsible for:
600+ Riots
47 fatalities
$1.2BB in property damage, including two occupations of portions of cities

Again, you don't have the high ground here. This is too easy. The Left is the source of a vast majority of political violence in this country. The Right had one really bad day, but it pales in comparison to the Summer of 2020.

No response when confronted with the truth jfegaly?

jfegaly knows about being a hypocrite...because he is one
"Here I come to save the day." 😁

Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

Reactions: jfegaly

cor·rupt
/kəˈrəpt/
Learn to pronounce

adjective

1. 1.
    having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.

LMAO
Laugh it up fun boy. Until you prove that little disturbance was stared by Trump, he's not corrupt.

I note you skipped over the bulk of my post, which was all factually correct information about the military.

But what the f*ck do I know, I was only in for 8 years, while you google badly.

Last edited:
Seems like one of the VERY slow needs a dictionary to look up the meaning of that word "corruption" and come back and try again. You seem like you are afraid your gender may be forced on you when Trump wins in 2024

Do I need to post the definition of corruption again?

You may have missed it while you were riding the short bus home today

cor·rupt
/kəˈrəpt/
Learn to pronounce

adjective

1. 1.

And I'll say it again... no wonder fools like you support trump

You don't even know what the word corruption means LMAO

cor·rupt
/kəˈrəpt/
Learn to pronounce

adjective

1. 1.

I do. Looked the word up in Websters. Found this.

200.gif

THAT was during a time of congressional declared war...

Congress never declared war on North Korea at any point during the Korea War you dolt.

Please read the post BEFORE you make a fool of yourself

At least then we know its a learning issue....otherwise it just looks like your wrong because you don't read well.

😂🤣😂

cor·rupt
/kəˈrəpt/
Learn to pronounce

adjective

1. 1.

Can't avoid it.
Can't get around it.
So just continue to EAT IT dry with no salt....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

Reactions: jfegaly
Again...no declared war when Truman fired MacArthur.

Go have your argument with the History channel...

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/truman-relieves-macarthur-of-duties-in-korea
THIS DAY IN HISTORY
April 11

President Truman relieves General MacArthur of duties in Korea

In perhaps the most famous civilian-military confrontation in the history of the United States, President Harry S. Truman relieves General Douglas MacArthur of command of the U.S. forces in Korea. The firing of MacArthur set off a brief uproar among the American public, but Truman remained committed to keeping the conflict in Korea a “limited war.”

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/truman-relieves-macarthur-of-duties-in-korea
THIS DAY IN HISTORY
April 11

In perhaps the most famous civilian-military confrontation in the history of the United States, President Harry S. Truman relieves General Douglas MacArthur of command of the U.S. forces in Korea. The firing of MacArthur set off a brief uproar among the American public, but Truman remained committed to keeping the conflict in Korea a “limited war.”
Your reading comprehension problem is flaring up again.

A limited war is not a declared war. We haven't declared war on anyone since WW2.

We've done nothing but congressionally approved police actions since.

@RayGravesGhost

Remember the "bombshell" testimony that Rudy was hammered when advising Trump?

Are you beginning to see the folly in a one-side "investigation"?

When both sides don't have a voice the truth takes a backseat to narrative. ALL this is about is abolishing the EC, distraction from how terrible the current leadership is and a swing for the fences on some sort of charge that'll prevent Trump from running/winning in 2024 (which won't happen).

If this is pure entertainment for you, have fun. But it's not the truth. They wouldn't be doctoring evidence if the truth was powerful enough.

THIS DAY IN HISTORY
April 11

I'm no Historian, and no expert on this, but the History Channel author (or even Truman) using "war" as an adjective isn't the same as an official war declaration.

Truman never declared war on Korea. Go have your argument with Britannica....

Outraged, Truman reportedly responded, “By God, I’m going to let them [North Korea] have it!” Truman did not ask Congress for a declaration of war, and he was later criticized for this decision. Instead, he sent to South Korea, with UN sanction, U.S. forces under Gen. Douglas MacArthur to repel the invasion. Ill-prepared for combat, the Americans were pushed back to the southern tip of the Korean peninsula before MacArthur’s brilliant Inchon offensive drove the communists north of the 38th parallel.

THIS DAY IN HISTORY
April 11

I'm having it with you.

You made a definitive statement and that statement was not based on fact. Your entire position fell apart as a result.

YOU made the mistake...own it. It's especially funny when you consider how you lecture others that they don't do research or that they can't read.

And nowhere in that statement does it say that Truman fired MacArthur during a war that was declared by Congress. It says that he fired him, period.

You came up with the declared war BS. Own it.

I'm no Historian, and no expert on this, but the History Channel author (or even Truman) using "war" as an adjective isn't the same as an official war declaration.

Truman never declared war on Korea. Go have your argument with Britannica....

Outraged, Truman reportedly responded, “By God, I’m going to let them [North Korea] have it!” Truman did not ask Congress for a declaration of war, and he was later criticized for this decision. Instead, he sent to South Korea, with UN sanction, U.S. forces under Gen. Douglas MacArthur to repel the invasion. Ill-prepared for combat, the Americans were pushed back to the southern tip of the Korean peninsula before MacArthur’s brilliant Inchon offensive drove the communists north of the 38th parallel.

Correct. It was defined as a police action.

You're pathological. Seriously.

And I did ask a question and you responded. You set the timetable on your energy stocks back to a point in time and you're right, Biden has been great for the value of energy stocks. I'm assuming that's because his policies have contributed to lack of enough supply to meet demand, prices and profit margins have skyrocketed. Not many growth industries with strong margins right now...despite his repeated claims of ending fossil fuels for the short term it's probably a relatively good place to invest your money.

But when pull "fish" stunts I'm going to view anything you say about your personal life with extreme scrutiny. You've earned that, no reason for you to get so triggered.

For the record, that's the only thing you cited as going better for you, so I hope the slide doesn't continue. Stock market is tanking.
Yep. And did I say it was the fish in my avatar? I can’t help it if you assumed incorrectly.

And I don’t care what you assume. You’re insignificant. And a whiner.

Resorting to name calling before 8am? Good start to the day.

And your avatar is a stock photo of a hotel pool. You’re not even making sense.
Previous avatar. I never posted the fish picture in a thread. Get your facts straight.

And you are a whiner. Im embarrassed for you.

Last edited:
Pretoria avatar. I never posted the fish picture in a thread. Get your facts straight.

And you are a whiner. Im embarrassed for you.
Thank you for your concern and empathy for my condition. You’re a sweetheart, I don’t care what ghost says about you.

You posted a pic and you deleted it. What is @greyghost14 referring to and where did the Marty Smith Dorado pic come from? Why did @GhostOfMatchesMalone warn you that reverse image lookup is a thing? You’re lying again. I’m worried this is becoming a habit big guy.

Also curious why @greyghost14 uses the fancier European spelling of gray, quite Boujie…

[IMG alt="BSC911"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/florida/data/avatars/m/79/79616.jpg?1654433948[/IMG]

BSC911

Bull Gator​

Gold Member
greyghost14 said:
Nice bull, I'd say around 40 to 50 lbs.

Curious, I know what it is - what do you call it ?
Dolphin. Not Mahi. Not Dorado.

You're a walking talking gullible internet victim...

How does it feel to fall for internet fake news time after time?

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...sts-not-riots-in-late-show-clip-idUSKBN27E34P
Fact check: Kamala Harris said she supports protests, not ‘riots’, in Late Show clip

Social media users have been sharing a video of Democratic vice-presidential candidate Kamala Harris saying that anti-racism protests will not and should not stop, claiming that it shows she supports Black Lives Matter riots.

The video being shared by social media users ( youtu.be/5XxLR2r5oPg ) shows a clip of Harris on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert saying: “But they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop. They’re not. This is a movement. I’m telling you. They’re not going to stop, and everyone, beware. Because they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop before election day in November, and they are not going to stop after election day. And everyone should take note of that on both levels. That they’re not going to let up. And they should not, and we should not.”

Above the video clip there is the headline: “Harris on BLM riots: ‘Beware,’ they’re not gonna stop.”

Captions with the video include, “Democrats like rioters. They like terrorists. They support looters and arsonists. Democrats hate America. Crush the Democrats.” (here; “Kamala Harris continually advocates for riots and disruption as a valid response.” ( here ); “Kamala Harris promises that the BLM riots will not stop. They will continue until election day and beyond.” ( here )

Another post reads, “Kamala Harris says that the riots are not going to stop, ever, and to BEWARE. With a smile on her face.” ( here )

The video of Harris speaking to Colbert is authentic, following her appearance on The Late Show in June. Colbert asks Harris, “How important is it for these protests to continue?” Harris responds that it is “critically important”, saying that some of the success achieved around criminal justice reforms would not have happened in recent years without Black Lives Matter ( here ).

Colbert later clarifies that he understands protests are continuing but he meant to ask why he is not seeing continued reporting about these demonstrations. Her response to this question is the clip that has been cut and shared independently in the social media posts: here .

In her response in the clip from the Late Show there is no mention of riots, violent protests, looting or arson.

Harris condemned violent protests on Aug. 27 after multiple nights of looting and two violent deaths.

She said, “It’s no wonder people are taking to the streets and I support them. We must always defend peaceful protest and peaceful protestors. We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including the shooter who was arrested for murder. And make no mistake, we will not let these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice.” ( here )

Harris joined anti-racism protests following the death of George Floyd. She wrote about her support for the protests and her experience at the protests in an op-ed for the Los Angeles Sentinel here .

Demonstrations against racism and police brutality have swept across the United States for months, set off by the May 25 death of George Floyd. ( here ).

A study by the Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project (ACLED) found that between May 26 and Aug. 22 more than 93% of demonstrations connected to Black Lives Matter were peaceful ( here ).

VERDICT​

Partly false. Harris’ comments on The Late Show expressing support for protests are authentic. However, there is no mention of riots or violent protests in this interview. Harris has previously condemned violent protests.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our fact-checking work here .
This makes me feel SO MUCK better! Thank you! We can always count on these VERY neutral fact checking sources and media outlets to be VERY fair and honest. Now let me be truthful. If you believe ANYTHING from "fact" checking sources..or the media, you were never in the top part of any class you were ever in.

cor·rupt
/kəˈrəpt/
Learn to pronounce

adjective

1. 1.

LMAO
If Trump wanted a couup...he would have had a VERY successful coup. you little snowflakes had better understand this and quit playing big boy and girl, and trying to write checks your little azzes cannot cash.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Congress never declared war on North Korea at any point during the Korea War you dolt.

😂🤣😂
OMG...this PROVES one of my learnings over decades. NEVER, EVER listen to a little sissy lib when they try to talk about guns, and war. They know NOTHING about either. They spend their time trying to figure out how to change a man to a woman, and the little time that they have left...they study "man"(oxymoron) bun styles

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR

THIS DAY IN HISTORY
April 11

I see that you doubled down on stupid. I need to know if you are just young..or young and dumb? You have NO CLUE what corruption is...and you think the Korean conflict was a war. I think it has become VERY apparent why you support socialism. You are a below average dim

Thank you for your concern and empathy for my condition. You’re a sweetheart, I don’t care what ghost says about you.

You posted a pic and you deleted it. What is @greyghost14 referring to and where did the Marty Smith Dorado pic come from? Why did @GhostOfMatchesMalone warn you that reverse image lookup is a thing? You’re lying again. I’m worried this is becoming a habit big guy.

Also curious why @greyghost14 uses the fancier European spelling of gray, quite Boujie…

[IMG alt="BSC911"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/florida/data/avatars/m/79/79616.jpg?1654433948[/IMG]

BSC911

Bull Gator​

Gold Member
greyghost14 said:

Wrong again whiner. I never posted that picture. Someone else posted it and asked about it. So I answered.

Have I told you about my pool?

Theres no need to lie just to boost your self esteem. I never deleted a post ITT. You and many others were hooked, and are now pissed of. Don’t blame me for your assumptions. As I explained, that was a picture of my nephew and the awesome fish he caught.

I know reverse lookup is a thing, which is why I would never post a picture of myself on here. Too many weirdos.

Last edited:
trump is skilled at dealing with legal issues, he sure as hell has evough experience.

BSC911

Bull Gator​

Gold Member
greyghost14 said:

I missed this gem. Internet posers like @BSC911 and @Mdfgator are insanely easy to spot. It's sad, but making make believe that they have a happy life maybe gives them some comfort for a few mins, so why not?

Reactions: fatman76
I see that you doubled down on stupid. I need to know if you are just young..or young and dumb? You have NO CLUE what corruption is...and you think the Korean conflict was a war. I think it has become VERY apparent why you support socialism. You are a below average dim

Says the guy who believes that the only way to lower gas prices was to drill the gulf of mexico? LMAO

Says the guy who believes that the only way to lower gas prices was to drill the gulf of mexico? LMAO
ONE WAY...not the only way. Let me explain something since you are not bright. YOUR side is responsible for pump prices today. OUR side...the gas was 2.47 a gallon. forgive me if I am too smart to take advice from the fox in the hen house, son. Secondly...I make it a point NOT to take advice from socialists!

I don’t think America needs two really really old guys as our choices in 2024.

New blood - younger blood - is needed at this juncture.

I hope that bit of reality isn’t shocking either.
That’s what hubby says also? Rocking Ronny De. is going to be our next President, bank it!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT