ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Time

goldmom

Ring of Honor
Mar 29, 2002
So three weeks out are y’all ready to get out your crystal balls?

I’m saying Republicans take the House easily but the Senate will be the nail biter. Praying the voters of PA come to their senses and don’t shove Fetterman onto the rest of America.

I’m saying Republicans take the House easily but the Senate will be the nail biter. Praying the voters of PA come to their senses and don’t shove Fetterman onto the rest of America.
I believes the polls are swayed...I think we take both, and by more of a margin that is being reported.

Who does it better? :mad:

Jackie_Coogan_as_Uncle_Fester_%28The_Addams_Family%2C_1966%29.jpg

john-fetterman-uncle-festerman-long-sleeve-shirt-Shirt.jpg

Did we fix voting? My guess? The powers that be throw pubs a bone with the house to quiet folks, but they give dems the senate.

These keeps both sides fighting and allows for more fake hearings where nothing happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
From your lips to God’s ears sir!
Only time in my life this reminds me of Jimmy Carter administration. I do not know if everyone remembers, but even up to election day...they predicted it was going to be CLOSE. Same in 84. We have people that ry to control us. The left is too dumb to realize it, or they would think more like us. It is such a shame that in the worlds "premier free Country" , people lie to us to achieve their political goals.

Only time in my life this reminds me of Jimmy Carter administration. I do not know if everyone remembers, but even up to election day...they predicted it was going to be CLOSE. Same in 84. We have people that ry to control us. The left is too dumb to realize it, or they would think more like us. It is such a shame that in the worlds "premier free Country" , people lie to us to achieve their political goals.
OMG I had voted absentee in ‘80 because I was traveling with my Mom out west. We stopped at the Grand Canyon - we had reservations at the El Tovar. At 7PM Mountain Time they called it for Reagan. Some smart mouth Canadian at the hotel bar shouts “I hope you Americans are proud you’ve elected a movie cowboy”.
What a dummy. Wrong thing to say out west LOL
Can’t believe that was 42 years ago. 🥴

OMG I had voted absentee in ‘80 because I was traveling with my Mom out west. We stopped at the Grand Canyon - we had reservations at the El Tovar. At 7PM Mountain Time they called it for Reagan. Some smart mouth Canadian at the hotel bar shouts “I hope you Americans are proud you’ve elected a movie cowboy”.
Was my first time ever voting. My family ATE, DRANK and slept politics. My Dad watched the news ALL the time. He watched CSpan if the news was not on. Watched those bums debate bills ALL day long. My Mom was on Reagans election committee in 76 and 80. She got to meet him. Do not believe she ever washed the hand she used shaking Ronnie's hand. We all really are not politics lovers...we all LOVE America, and realize how important elections are for our Country. We are SO DIFFERENT than what libs are. I truly do not know many libs that love America.

Reactions: WW HEISENBERG
Too bad you don't have his number. You could call him back and say, "OMG! You elected a tyrant cuck named Trudeau! And we elected a Potato!" :mad:

This far out I have the Reps taking the House easily and 51+ seats for control in the Senate.

FfSaQp5WQAQnb3v

I also predict this cocktail Republican clown's chances just went to zero to win his race in Colorado. I love it when they expose themselves thinking it will help get them Democrat votes. Most of these like minded idiots will have been purged from the House but in the Senate it will take a while to clean them out.

• Love
FfSaQp5WQAQnb3v

I also predict this cocktail Republican clown's chances just went to zero to win his race in Colorado. I love it when they expose themselves thinking it will help get them Democrat votes. Most of these like minded idiots will have been purged from the House but in the Senate it will take a while to clean them out.
Kind of like our less than talented players that will be replaced with new, and more talented players...time to cut bait. Get RID of these RINO's NOW.

Kind of like our less than talented players that will be replaced with new, and more talented players...time to cut bait. Get RID of these RINO's NOW.
Just like the current administration and assorted RINO collection, there is only one way to go, and that is up. We are in the pit of the abyss right now.

Here is all the info and predictions need you goldmommy as we wipe the floor of @RayGravesGhost 👍🏻🤙🏻😎

@RayGravesGhost @BSC911 @Mdfgator 👀

@jfegaly 😏

: Donald Trump Is America's Most Popular Politician

According to the respected Harvard CAPS-Harris poll, despite two years of a 24/7 media hate campaign, Donald Trump is America’s most popular and favored politician.

According to Harvard-Harris, 47 percent of those polled view Trump favorably, while 47 percent view him unfavorably. That is a net favorability of zero.

Former-President-Trump-Rallies-Supporters-in-Wyoming-640x480.jpg

Reactions: Gator Fever
I'm trying to imagine if R's take the H and S....and then Trump wins the Presidency in '24.....then watching the flood gates open on the economy, energy, American pride...

Rs is a lock for the house
Ds will keep the Senate with 51

Governors;
Mich, PA, Wis stay with the Ds
GA, FL, TX stay with the Rs

Arizona, Maryland flips to the Ds
Oregon flips to the Rs

• Haha
Rs is a lock for the house
Ds will keep the Senate with 51

Governors;
Mich, PA, Wis stay with the Ds
GA, FL, TX stay with the Rs

Arizona, Maryland flips to the Ds
Oregon flips to the Rs

You actually think the Dems will gain a Senate seat on the Reps?

I agree those PA idiots will send Fetterman to Washington but that's only bc those PA idiots put up Dr freakin Oz against him.

It is likely, if that happens it would have to be Nevada. I really don't see another valuable pickup other than that.

Reps are in play in quite a few despite what the poll averages say. I guess if I had to pick the exact number today I would put it at 51 Rep Senate seats. Nevada is the one state that overestimates Reps many times in the polls though.

Reps are in play in quite a few despite what the poll averages say. I guess if I had to pick the exact number today I would put it at 51 Rep Senate seats. Nevada is the one state that overestimates Reps many times in the polls though.
The polls say every D led state is in play except like Colorado.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT