ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Time

Democrats, they be a rolling in midterms.......... 😂

giphy.gif

Talking points
Talking points? The bridge troll loves him some criminals.

Pennsylvania Democratic Senate candidate John Fetterman is finding he can’t outrun the issue of crime in his increasingly competitive race against Republican Mehmet Oz. That is because Fetterman’s record on crime is abysmal, and he is mostly proud of it.

Fetterman’s campaign has walked back his support of releasing all convicted second-degree murderers serving life without parole. He had previously said in a taped interview that he wanted a conversation that “would free close to 1,200 people.” At the time, there were 1,166 people in Pennsylvania serving life sentences without parole for second-degree murder. Fetterman’s campaign now says he does not support what he explicitly said he supported.

200w.gif

• Angry
Reactions: BamaFan1137
oh boy

@BSC911

Most voters blame President Biden’s policies for high gas prices, an October Harris Poll/HarrisX survey found.

I-Did-That-Biden-Sticker-640x480.jpg

That's what you get for driving a big ass 30 something gallon gas guzzling Tundra. I see you committed some type of "vandalism" with that Groper Joe sticker at the pump. I also see you only filled up half of your tank with gas.
stickpoke.gif

Just Effin' with you Nailed Head, and don't plan on giving up my big ass gas guzzling truck any time soon.

That's what you get for driving a big ass 30 something gallon gas guzzling Tundra. I see you committed some type of "vandalism" with that Groper Joe sticker at the pump. I also see you only filled up half of your tank with gas.
stickpoke.gif

Just Effin' with you Nailed Head, and don't plan on giving up my big ass gas guzzling truck any time soon.

stacy-abrams0f6e396291c13eb889bfc494921fc0eaaf-15-abrams-lede.rvertical.w1200.jpg

So three weeks out are y’all ready to get out your crystal balls?

I’m saying Republicans take the House easily but the Senate will be the nail biter. Praying the voters of PA come to their senses and don’t shove Fetterman onto the rest of America.

Here’s a good predictor gold-mommy 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Even RAT 🐀 Analysts Are Starting to Acknowledge the Red Wave😬😎😎

Despite proclamations of a Democrat "comeback" during the summer, it was always only a matter of time before pollsters and analysts started to "correct" the record just before the election. Sure, they pushed absolute garbage for months, misleading the public in order to prop up a partisan narrative, but now, they've got to make sure they get things somewhat right before the votes are actually cast. Their future credibility depends on it.

3fdc83f1-a39d-436c-8631-c67312011ad4-860x475.jpg

Last edited:
Oh boy

Dr. Oz projected to WIN over Fetterman – [UPDATED]​

Dr. Oz has been projected to win over John Fetterman in their Senate race in Pennsylavnia.

@RayGravesGhost

The projection by Real Clear Politics was reported today by Newsmax:

Republican Mehmet Oz is projected to win his Pennsylvania U.S. Senate race against Democrat Lt. Gov. John Fetterman, according to Real Clear Politics.
Oz, who has been endorsed by former President Donald Trump, will win Pennsylvania by 1.9% of the vote, Real Clear Politics (RCP) showed Thursday.
RCP is based on opinion polling adjusted to take account of past inaccuracies.
The recent RCP-produced average of recent polls puts Fetterman ahead by 3.2 percentage points. However, the RCP polling averages for past elections have understated Republican support by a mean of 5.2 points.
Therefore, adjusted for past undercounting of Republican support, RCP forecasts an Oz victory in the key battleground state.
droz.jpg

😭😭😭😭😭

Nancy Pelosi Melts Down Over Latest Polling​

During an interview with MSNBC Tuesday afternoon, Speaker Nancy Pelosi shot back at host Andrea Mitchell after she was presented with polling from the New York Times showing Republicans are on track to take the House majority in November.

e7820eba-fc02-4539-940d-515474af9b26-1364x713.jpg

Us boomers are saving the country! :cool:

stickpoke.gif

Don't eff with us Tundra drivers!!! 😜😂

This should scare the hell out of the RATS

GOP leading for the GUV in Kommunist Minnesota along GOP tied with Kommunist radical leftist AG Keith Ellison 46-46

Reactions: blubo and BCSpell
With all these races that were supposed to be easy Democrat holds getting very tight now shows a red wave is almost guaranteed now.. the Democrats just a week ago really thought the abortion ruling was going to save them despite Biden having it where people can't afford groceries, rent and utility bills.

With all these races that were supposed to be easy Democrat holds getting very tight now shows a red wave is almost guaranteed now.. the Democrats just a week ago really thought the abortion ruling was going to save them despite Biden having it where people can't afford groceries, rent and utility bills.

My buddy @grandhavendiddy thought abortion would rule the day

Reactions: jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT