ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Time

So three weeks out are y’all ready to get out your crystal balls?

I’m saying Republicans take the House easily but the Senate will be the nail biter. Praying the voters of PA come to their senses and don’t shove Fetterman onto the rest of America.
Exactly how I am seeing things

Reactions: goldmom
Leave me out of this I’m VERY pleased about the way things are turning. It’s a blessing for America.

I was just sharing the prediction with you gold-mommy because it’s your thread and giving the leftist/ RINO boys the business about the good polling. 😂😂

Reactions: jfegaly
I was just sharing the prediction with you gold-mommy because it’s your thread and giving the leftist/ RINO boys the business about the good polling. 😂😂
Ya'll leave my golden girl alone. Her heart is in the right place. :p She just doesn't like our Locker Room. This is why I don't tell my wife everything, but here lately, she's been strapping on her fatigues and combat boots, locking and loading ready to shoot every commie. I think I created a monster (I started emailing her links to current day affairs, now she won't shut up and is ready to storm the Capitol) . :oops:😂

Ya'll leave my golden girl alone. Her heart is in the right place. :p She just doesn't like our Locker Room. This is why I don't tell my wife everything, but here lately, she's been strapping on her fatigues and combat boots, locking and loading ready to shoot every commie. I think I created a monster (I started emailing her links to current day affairs, now she won't shut up and is ready to storm the Capitol) . :oops:😂
Did you pull her string? You bastard!
Leah Remini Wow GIF by TV Land

I think gold-mommy thought I was lumping her in with the Biden sheep @BSC911 and his nitwit son @RayGravesGhost who both may be on a family vacation in Chile 🇨🇱 🇨🇱

Last edited:
I would be very cautious of POLLS. Up until they finally called it for Trump, the POLLS were saying Hillary bigly.
The POLLS know that a lot of Repub vote in person, SO if they tell them 2 weeks before the election how much they are ahead, they hope some will just stay home and not vote as they deem their vote not needed.

Reactions: jfegaly
I would be very cautious of POLLS. Up until they finally called it for Trump, the POLLS were saying Hillary bigly.
The POLLS know that a lot of Repub vote in person, SO if they tell them 2 weeks before the election how much they are ahead, they hope some will just stay home and not vote as they deem their vote not needed.

These aren’t fakenews suppression polls like 2016 and our people aren’t staying home. It’s time for payback . The pollsters I follow….nutted 2016 and haven't wavered this year. It’s going to a massive red wave bigger than 2010 IMO. Newt Gingrich said this will be as big gain for the gop since 1920

Newt Gingrich: 'This May Be the Biggest Republican Election Since 1920'

“I think a tsunami is coming – I think it’s going to be huge,” he said. “When people learn that every single Democrat in the House voted for the Transgender Supremacy Act and that all of the Democratic senators up for re-election, every one of them co-sponsored the Transgender Supremacy Act in the Senate, and they look at the details of that bill. They realize it would guarantee any boy who decided to declare he was a girl could go into the girl’s locker room. It would guarantee that students could be tutored by their school without telling their parents. It would place transgender rights above religious liberty. The Catholic bishops had a devastating critique of the bill.”

Major Poll Watchers Keep Shifting Races Toward Republicans

We're just two weeks away from the 2022 midterm elections and major poll watchers continue to shift House and Senate races in favor of Republicans.

Elections Daily updated their rankings for a number of House races on Monday, giving Republicans in Texas and Colorado the edge.

Here are the Vegas lines on the house and Senate:

The over and under is 30 seats picked up in the House and 52 GOP in the Senate. And my money is on the over.

My picks at 2 weeks out...

House: Reps 244 Seats - Reps take the House with a really big pickup of seats. I think 244 is roughly the ceiling for Reps with the map changes since post 2020 but they will be right at that number.

Senate races:

Pennsylvania: Oz (R) wins a close race
New Hampshire: Hassan (D) wins a close race
North Carolina: Budd (R) wins and it won't be that close
Nevada: Laxalt (R) wins a nail biter
Arizona: Masters (R) wins a nail biter
Georgia: Walker (R) wins a nail biter but it will be close whether he avoids a runoff
Ohio: Vance (R) wins and it won't be close
Wisconsin: Johnson (R) wins by a few %
Colorado: Bennet (D) wins and it won't be real close
Washington: Murray (D) wins and it won't be real close
Florida: Rubio (R) wins easily

Governor races:

Michigan: Whitmer (D) wins a nail biter
Wisconsin: Michels (R) wins a close one
Minnesota: Walz (D) wins in a nail biter
Arizona: Lake (R) wins by a few %
Nevada: Lombardo (R) wins a nail biter
New Mexico: Grisham (D) wins a close one
Oregon: Drazan (R) wins a nail biter
New York: Hochul (D) wins a close one
Pennsylvania: Mastriano (R) wins in a really big upset
Georgia: Kemp (R) wins easily
Texas: Abbott (R) wins easily
Florida: DeSantis (R) wins easily

You will begin seeing the phony polls moving toward reality (GOP clobbering Dems) as we get closer to November 8th as the pollsters using phony assumptions want their last few polls to be more accurate. Earlier, many should have been accused of push polling to appeal to their masters.

You will begin seeing the phony polls moving toward reality (GOP clobbering Dems) as we get closer to November 8th as the pollsters using phony assumptions want their last few polls to be more accurate. Earlier, many should have been accused of push polling to appeal to their masters.
SPOT ON...that is why earlier in this thread I posted a TOTAL BLOW OUT for the good guys

RCP has projected 53 Senate seats for the GOP even with the loser McConnell sh$tying all over our candidates. HES A REAL POS

Washington senate
NH Senate

are now on upset alert 🚨

Reactions: jfegaly and BCSpell
RCP has projected 53 Senate seats for the GOP even with the loser McConnell sh$tying all over our candidates. HES A REAL POS

Washington senate
NH Senate

are now on upset alert 🚨
I really hope the Seante GOP caucus shakes up their leadership after the mid-terms, regardless of the outcome of the elections. I used to respect and even admire what he's done, but I can't stand him now.

Hard to believe they spent 46 million dollars to help MAGA candidates win their primaries. I have to admit in a few places it might have been the difference in the race because the Rep establishment was starving the Trump backed candidates of money. Its going to be funny when a bunch of them win the race against the Democrat.

I really hope the Seante GOP caucus shakes up their leadership after the mid-terms, regardless of the outcome of the elections. I used to respect and even admire what he's done, but I can't stand him now.

It will be tough but maybe enough Trump backed candidates winning could make someone like Scott have a chance to pull it off.

Hard to believe they spent 46 million dollars to help MAGA candidates win their primaries. I have to admit in a few places it might have been the difference in the race because the Rep establishment was starving the Trump backed candidates of money. Its going to be funny when a bunch of them win the race against the Democrat.
Thanks for posting this. What the Dems are doing is deeply cynical and intellectually dishonest. If MAGA Republican candidates for office are as dangerous to "our democracy" as the Dims would have you believe, why are they contributing money to their campaigns?

Reactions: jfegaly and BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT