ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Time

I don't believe that black voters turned out in greater numbers for Biden as compared to Obama.

Further I don't believe that it's reasonable for anyone to state that they do.

The first black president in the history of our country vs some old crazy white career political dunce??? GMAB
Nobody said this. Wasted response

I never said that he got more votes or % than Obama. I was saying why the black vote turned out. Don't flip the question to try to be right.

Now as to why Biden got more votes. It was because of...

1. Hate for Trump
2. Moderates & Independents that are normally R voters went for Biden.

You do remember all of the celebrations after he lost? Trump was/is HATED. I know someone like you struggle to realize that but he truly is.

I didn’t flip the question.

Here is the quote, from my post above.

“Yet we are supposed to believe that Joe Biden not only got more votes than him, but turned out the black vote in cities as well?”

Apparently reading comprehension is still a work in progress for you?

As for why Biden got 81 million votes? It’s because dems had to find them in the middle of the night. And Trumps overwhelming turnout shocked them so much that they had to shut the counting down to make sure they could make the numbers work. Pretty simple really.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
stacy-abrams0f6e396291c13eb889bfc494921fc0eaaf-15-abrams-lede.rvertical.w1200.jpg
i predict that diastema is 4mm wide and can easily accommodate a pumpkin / watermelon seed ...

Yet we are supposed to believe that Joe Biden not only got more votes than him, but turned out the black vote in cities as well?

For the 10000x yes. You have to factor in the circumstances, that is the major thing that the Trumpers are ignoring so they can feel better about themselves.

1. Hate for Trump amongst Black people
2. George Floyd situation
3. Pandemic

You'll continue to ignore those major factors but this is the last time that I'll tell you simple stuff.

I don't believe that black voters turned out in greater numbers for Biden as compared to Obama.

Further I don't believe that it's reasonable for anyone to state that they do.

The first black president in the history of our country vs some old crazy white career political dunce??? GMAB

Nobody said this. Wasted response

Read the above...and then tell me again that "nobody said this."

Maybe it's not what you meant but it is what you implied.

So my "wasted response" was based on your poorly articulated post. Which, in fairness, I should be used to by now.

Read the above...and then tell me again that "nobody said this."

Maybe it's not what you meant but it is what you implied.

So my "wasted response" was based on your poorly articulated post. Which, in fairness, I should be used to by now.
He said but "turned out the black vote". I explained why the black vote turned out. Hence my response was about black people. You guys focused on got more black votes when nobody said that he did, not even jfegaly. It truly was a wasted response.

I didn’t flip the question.

Here is the quote, from my post above.

“Yet we are supposed to believe that Joe Biden not only got more votes than him, but turned out the black vote in cities as well?”

Apparently reading comprehension is still a work in progress for you?

As for why Biden got 81 million votes? It’s because dems had to find them in the middle of the night. And Trumps overwhelming turnout shocked them so much that they had to shut the counting down to make sure they could make the numbers work. Pretty simple really.
Of course you go to the insults. You truly can't help yourself.

You asked a 2 part question and I answered 1 of them. You just chose to focus on something that either one of us said. You asked me why the black vote turned out and I explained. Nobody asked or said that he got more of the black vote than Biden.

You will always believe your conspiracy theory. That's why I don't get why you even tagged me and asked me this question. If you sincerely want an answer then ask me, if it's for trolling purposes, white man's grievance, fighting, or sore loser stuff than please don't waste my time. I don't tag you, you tag me.

He said but "turned out the black vote". I explained why the black vote turned out. Hence my response was about black people. You guys focused on got more black votes when nobody said that he did, not even jfegaly. It truly was a wasted response.

But I do believe that Biden received more actual votes from black people in 2020 than Obama received in 2012.

***edit...let me be clear. I don't actually believe he got more black votes...but I believe those are the results (Obama got a higher percentage, Biden got more total).

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
For the 10000x yes. You have to factor in the circumstances, that is the major thing that the Trumpers are ignoring so they can feel better about themselves.

1. Hate for Trump amongst Black people
2. George Floyd situation
3. Pandemic

You'll continue to ignore those major factors but this is the last time that I'll tell you simple stuff.
Dumbest posters EVER...you do know Trump had the highest % of black votes EVER on the Republican side

Reactions: gatordad3
But I do believe that Biden received more actual votes from black people in 2020 than Obama received in 2012.

***edit...let me be clear. I don't actually believe he got more black votes...but I believe those are the results (Obama got a higher percentage, Biden got more total).
I'm aware that you're not allowed to say Biden won fair and square.

I'm aware that you're not allowed to say Biden won fair and square.

Because everyone, on both sides, knows he didnt win legitimately. Only the biased and the ignorant claim he won. We also notice how you, like all the other D's & Tards, still cant provide one piece of legitimate, factual answers or proof to counter the vote fraud cheating charges. The evidence is there it happened. You, like the rest, just hide behind the radical media and pretend nothing happened. You just continue to ignore it and say it didnt happen until you "believe" it.

Feel free to provide any factual proof, not yours or the medias opinion, to counter any of the cheating.

Even the liberal media is dumbfounded by Katie Hobbs's cowardice. It shows on the dude's face.

Because everyone, on both sides, knows he didnt win legitimately. Only the biased and the ignorant claim he won. We also notice how you, like all the other D's & Tards, still cant provide one piece of legitimate, factual answers or proof to counter the vote fraud cheating charges. The evidence is there it happened. You, like the rest, just hide behind the radical media and pretend nothing happened. You just continue to ignore it and say it didnt happen until you "believe" it.

Feel free to provide any factual proof, not yours or the medias opinion, to counter any of the cheating.
No evidence and that forensic audit proved nothing. Enjoy being in your cult.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT