ADVERTISEMENT

Pfizer Vaccine Linked To Reduced IQ

I didn't get the vaccine and I will destroy anyone on this board, with ease. Continue,

I didn't get the vaccine and I will destroy anyone on this board, with ease. Continue,
Then you'll define for us the single action without which time cannot exist. The radical change which occurs when sodium and chloride are separated. The single action in H2O that is totally opposite of every other known combination of elements.

I present a "silly quiz" for the slow. Stupid, dumb or trick questions.

For the bright, this is a challenge. The bright seeks answers for questions they cannot answer. Of course, this is assuming the bright has an interest.

I am fully vaccinated with Moderna.

Regardless where you stand on vaccines, you had to laugh when you first read this thread. It definitely got me.

Reactions: gator1776
That’s all I was going for :)
Why go out of your way for just a laugh?
I mean you get them with your usual posts on a regular basis, intended or not....
😜

Meh. Let's say I'm an outboard motor. You are a sacrificial anode that highly stupid people react to (such as BSC) and prevent a less active material (BSC's brain) from corroding forum integrity. Consider yourself useful in this manner. 🤣

This one hurt. I recently replaced the foot on my boat because the anode "looked fine." It wasn't...I'm an idiot, it was expensive.

ZPG demands that everyone get vaccinated, and the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. agrees with them, so what are you waiting for???
🙄

For those with low IQ your penis falls off, thats what happened to doc mcstuffins
You know outside the four or five people in here that act as your echo chamber nobody really likes you. You’re a piece of shit. And you’re ignorant. And no that’s not you getting to me that’s just me wanting you to know the truth. Imagine in your real life very few people care for you either.

😊😉

Last edited:
You know outside the four or five people in here that act is your echo chamber nobody really likes you. You’re a piece of shit. And you’re ignorant. And no that’s not you getting to me that’s just me wanting you to know the truth. Imagine in your real life very few people care for you either.

😊😉

Damn. And to think I was here to win your approval.

#fakeinternetdoctor #triggered

PS. If you’re on an internet message board trying to get approval…..as others have said directly to you Mitt, YOU have issues.

You know outside the four or five people in here that act as your echo chamber nobody really likes you. You’re a piece of shit. And you’re ignorant. And no that’s not you getting to me that’s just me wanting you to know the truth. Imagine in your real life very few people care for you either.

😊😉
🤣 now that’s the epitome of “direct” 😂

Reactions: gator1776
Then you'll define for us the single action without which time cannot exist. The radical change which occurs when sodium and chloride are separated. The single action in H2O that is totally opposite of every other known combination of elements.

I present a "silly quiz" for the slow. Stupid, dumb or trick questions.

For the bright, this is a challenge. The bright seeks answers for questions they cannot answer. Of course, this is assuming the bright has an interest.

I am fully vaccinated with Moderna.
How’s your weight and how are you feeling?

Reactions: jfegaly
How’s your weight and how are you feeling?
Weight is steady around 194 if I take 1 Topirimate per day. If I take the prescribed 2, weight drops. Doctor tells me I need to see a neurologist and probably change medicines for essential tremors.

I'm in day 82 of shingles. Pain is way down but itching lingers. Chest pain is way down but lingers. Doctor tells me I might see purple patches Nov. 14. I was diagnosed May 14. I had a purple toe six months after copperhead bite. I thought the copperhead bite was bad. The bite was a picnic compared to shingles.

Grandson's 33 year old colleague just got diagnosed with shingles. Walgreen's won't give vaccine till age 50.

I would give $1000 for a shingles vaccine to avoid this. Wife gave $176 at Walgreen's. Insurance doesn't pay much. She doesn't want to go through this.

Weight is steady around 194 if I take 1 Topirimate per day. If I take the prescribed 2, weight drops. Doctor tells me I need to see a neurologist and probably change medicines for essential tremors.

I'm in day 82 of shingles. Pain is way down but itching lingers. Chest pain is way down but lingers. Doctor tells me I might see purple patches Nov. 14. I was diagnosed May 14. I had a purple toe six months after copperhead bite. I thought the copperhead bite was bad. The bite was a picnic compared to shingles.

Grandson's 33 year old colleague just got diagnosed with shingles. Walgreen's won't give vaccine till age 50.

I would give $1000 for a shingles vaccine to avoid this. Wife gave $176 at Walgreen's. Insurance doesn't pay much. She doesn't want to go through this.
The shingles vaccine almost killed me. I went into anaphylactic shock. Some people may have a severe reaction to it.

• Sad
Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT