ADVERTISEMENT

People can say whatever they want about us right now

Bull Gator
Sep 22, 2003
but this team is in a great spot after that loss two weeks ago, UT is about to lose to Bama, there's absolutely no doubt about that with all their injuries and it's an awful matchup for them anyway even if healthy. Did you see the way Bama was rushing a much better and smarter QB that can check off and read blitzes? Dobbs will be puzzled all night and running for his life making more bad decisions off his back foot and at least 4 sacks and maybe some sack fumbles. Whether we do play LSU or not we control our own destiny pretty much right now, we got a bye week to get everyone healthy as we can, Del rio especially with the guys on defense... Mizzou at home for homecoming so we can show LSU how scared we with our players pissed off and hungry to play for everything again after today and what will be for UT next week... their fans know it too. Then another bye week to rest up playing at our other away home stadium against a bad uga defense and true freshmen QB, we can go all out like playoff games the next two because of the extra prep and rest in between, no excuses now getting our QB back and a healthier squad. The arkansas game is what it will come down to, that's our road to Atlanta right there and I saw a very bad defense that can't stop the run or run themselves and become very one dimensional fast against the only two good d's they have faced similar to ours... We had so many teams loe ahead of us and with two bye weeks we can start shooting up the polls it's not impossible for us to be in the 10-14 range by the UGA game if we win next week. This is what it must feel like to be a buckeye fan for a week. Play no one literally while everyone else is playing tough games in their schedule and losing games moving us up and in first in our own division, we pretty much control our way now after the bama game next week. Time for the team to get some fire about them after all the shit talking from the nation about us to stepup and prove a point every week. It's about to get interesting and see what this team really has and what they are made of all around. Our schedule is favorable

Everything is there for us except the level of this team which is sorely lacking. I will be happy if we can pull off a 1 point win against Mizzou after watching this team lately.

Reactions: OrangeNBlueCrew
sadgator'll believe it when he sees it. He still has Vandy funk taste in his mouth.
I like close, ugly wins against over matched opponents much better than ugly losses against anyone. Especially on the road.

I mean, it could be worse. We could have lost at home on a 50+ yard field goal, or a blocked extra point at home.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Honest question, will Florida have any ranked opponents left on their schedule?

Arkansas just had another SEC setback and who knows if the razorbacks will be ranked by the time UF plays them. Currently, Georgia and LSU are unranked. FSU managed to pick up a win over Miami but the seminoles still have a game against Clemson.

I agree with the OP. This is what buckeye/big10 fans must feel like every week. Just play unranked teams in your conference every week, get by them and play a one/two game schedule at the end of the year for a chance to play for all of the marbles. lol!

Honest question, will Florida have any ranked opponents left on their schedule?

If not, that will turn out to be a highly unusual year.

The rest of your posts sounds like you think Florida planned it that way.

Last edited:
but this team is in a great spot after that loss two weeks ago, UT is about to lose to Bama, there's absolutely no doubt about that with all their injuries and it's an awful matchup for them anyway even if healthy. Did you see the way Bama was rushing a much better and smarter QB that can check off and read blitzes? Dobbs will be puzzled all night and running for his life making more bad decisions off his back foot and at least 4 sacks and maybe some sack fumbles. Whether we do play LSU or not we control our own destiny pretty much right now, we got a bye week to get everyone healthy as we can, Del rio especially with the guys on defense... Mizzou at home for homecoming so we can show LSU how scared we with our players pissed off and hungry to play for everything again after today and what will be for UT next week... their fans know it too. Then another bye week to rest up playing at our other away home stadium against a bad uga defense and true freshmen QB, we can go all out like playoff games the next two because of the extra prep and rest in between, no excuses now getting our QB back and a healthier squad. The arkansas game is what it will come down to, that's our road to Atlanta right there and I saw a very bad defense that can't stop the run or run themselves and become very one dimensional fast against the only two good d's they have faced similar to ours... We had so many teams loe ahead of us and with two bye weeks we can start shooting up the polls it's not impossible for us to be in the 10-14 range by the UGA game if we win next week. This is what it must feel like to be a buckeye fan for a week. Play no one literally while everyone else is playing tough games in their schedule and losing games moving us up and in first in our own division, we pretty much control our way now after the bama game next week. Time for the team to get some fire about them after all the shit talking from the nation about us to stepup and prove a point every week. It's about to get interesting and see what this team really has and what they are made of all around. Our schedule is favorable

Ohio St is likely headed for a matchup of top 3 teams to end conference play. Also, Wisconsin did beat LSU.

And have you noticed Bama is using a dual threat QB??? Hmmmm......

img1661.png

Dobbs is not an SEC championship caliber qb so you may be on to something...still I see Arky, SC and GA beating you.

Reactions: Cockfan3
If not, that will turn out to be a highly unusual year.

The rest of your posts sounds like you think Florida planned it that way.
You guys suck and you are smart enough of a fan to know it. You know you will lose at least three remaining. Quit being a homer and analyze it like you know what is coming. Use your head!!

CueLIUrWYAAfazw.jpg

well well, as predicted as I got laughed at and was so sour graped out they said for 3 weeks... Gators are gonna be in sole possession of first place in the East already in early October, up to #14 in the rankings and a two TD favorite at home, same as Bama on the road against UT this saturday in loss #2 in a row as yours truly predicted and was made fun of for.. Bama will beat them boys down and we will have a rested team in front of a packed house in beautiful weather with all our favorite friends in control of our own destiny..and it's only October 11th.. What a nightmare for the Vol fans, you finally won against a Back up in historical fashion for two weeks and it still means nothing. And after this weekend and the bye resting up more we could be cracking the top ten for the UGA game and even higher after. Life just ain't fair when you are a tennessee voluntear

For the wise guys in Vegas to have us as a 2 two touchdown favorite after that debacle in Nashville can only mean one of two things.

1.Mizzou is the worst team in the history of college football....or
2.They think LDR is a young John Elway in disguise.

going off of previous performances kills casuals betting money, either too high or too low from what they see last. Vegas knows where the set the lines according to many factors especially home field and matchups... It's obvious here, the team had a bye week needed badly, playing a team that doesn't match up well with our defense, look at last year though their QB has improved a lot since then.. and us not only having our QB back but one that's not pathetic.

One wonders why the Vandy game is more important in the minds of fans than the UK game?

Yes, the Vandy game is more recent. But the QBs were different between the two games.The Vandy game was a road game and the UK game was at home.

The Mizzou game is at home. It is with the starting QB. And most of our injured players will be back.

Can the Positive Patties among us choose to be optimistic?

One wonders why the Vandy game is more important in the minds of fans than the UK game?

Yes, the Vandy game is more recent. But the QBs were different between the two games.The Vandy game was a road game and the UK game was at home.

The Mizzou game is at home. It is with the starting QB. And most of our injured players will be back.

Can the Positive Patties among us choose to be optimistic?

I think we will handle Mizzou quite easily. Derek Mason fields a nasty defense. We should have won by a little more, but Meyer and Spurrier even had battles with Vandy at times. I do think it is imperative our offense look better this week, that I will say

I do not know about the use of the word "imperative" but I do think the offense should look a bit better, the rust on LDR not with standing..

Black Lives Matter basically destroyed the U of Missouri. I'm surprised they even have a football team anymore. Should be a walkover for you guys.

Reactions: seffnergator
Black Lives Matter basically destroyed the U of Missouri. I'm surprised they even have a football team anymore. Should be a walkover for you guys.
We have to be careful. We are 13 point favorites. Which was about how much FSU was favored against UNC. So as FSU fans found out, these kinds of games can reach up and surprise on occasion

Last edited:
Mizzou looked pretty damn good against the Leghumpers a few weeks ago. I wouldn't bury that program just yet.

Hell...Tucky beat Vandy! I would probably feel a little better about our performance in Nashville if Vandy would have at least beat that dumpster fire of a program in Lexington.

Last edited:
I think we will handle Mizzou quite easily. Derek Mason fields a nasty defense. We should have won by a little more, but Meyer and Spurrier even had battles with Vandy at times. I do think it is imperative our offense look better this week, that I will say
Vanderbilt has played 3 SEC games and 3 non-conference games. They're giving up 15 PPG in the SEC. That's pretty good. Against GT, Mid Tenn, and Western Kentucky they're giving up 31 PPG. So there offense is nasty against SEC schools but no so much against other conferences.

We have to be careful We are 13 point favorites. Which was about how much FSU was favored against UNC. So as FSU fans found out, these kids of games can reach up and surprise on occasion

Not after how we looked last game and with all the time to think about it and be told how bad the team is and being "afraid" to play last week

Numbers, there's this thing called a paragraph...
Those are for liberals to spread out their lies

You guys suck and you are smart enough of a fan to know it. You know you will lose at least three remaining. Quit being a homer and analyze it like you know what is coming. Use your head!!
Along those lines....how you liking that Muschump offense?

Reactions: instaGATOR

ayyyyyyy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT