ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games

Typical moronic ACC refs saw that the RB's elbow was clearly down. Canes fans only focused on the fumble but totally forgot about the ensuing drive that only took 2 plays for 75 yards.
Let me know when they get their own stadium near their cesspool campus.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
That Miami game end sequence is almost impossible to believe.

Truly astonishing.

sadgator feels absolutely terrible for those fine Miami fans…It must have been very upsetting to have their hearts ripped out like that…

Imagine knowing you won the game and all you need is a kneel down and your coach calls a running play instead.... 2nd time cristonuts has done that. Dude is Willie level bad on gameday

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
@mcanes

Is Chief Takes-a-Knee on the hot seat yet?

5aclub-burning-chair.gif

All the Deion lovers here jizzed over his game plan vs TCU yet his team committed 17 penalties against a Stanford team who entered that game with a 1-4 record.
This is more in line with what I expect from a young team but I'm scratching my head why they went full potato on this particular game.

I think if they're bowl eligible this year it's been a successful season.

I don't think prime time is the next Spurrier, but I think he might be a slightly smarter Kiffin.

This is more in line with what I expect from a young team but I'm scratching my head why they went full potato on this particular game.

I think if they're bowl eligible this year it's been a successful season.

I don't think prime time is the next Spurrier, but I think he might be a slightly smarter Kiffin.

I doubt he does as good as Kiffin has with a usually out talented Ole Miss team in the SEC West. Not sure how COs money people are now but the Big 12 is there for the taking with TX and OK leaving if they have the NIL.

Bama looking like sh*t so far in this game.

Further along I cant believe TN went for that 4th down at midfield.

Last edited:
Tough break for Duke. If their QB doesn't get hurt on the facemask pull down nolies might have been in trouble. Once he went out it was over.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Tough break for Duke. If their QB doesn't get hurt on the facemask pull down nolies might have been in trouble. Once he went out it was over.

Jordan running the ball has to happen in our offense. If he does, we are unstoppable on offense. Leonard really wasn't doing much, he was like 5 of 17 or something terrible.

Jordan running the ball has to happen in our offense. If he does, we are unstoppable on offense. Leonard really wasn't doing much, he was like 5 of 17 or something terrible.
Once he went out noles did not have to play the pass. Remember duke was up, and it was first and goal. They had just driven it down fsu's throat. Score a TD there and duke is up 10 heading to the 4th.

Once he went out noles did not have to play the pass. Remember duke was up, and it was first and goal. They had just driven it down fsu's throat. Score a TD there and duke is up 10 heading to the 4th.
The Duke coach hurt their cause as well. Going for 4th and goal, up 3 with a new, inexperienced QB when they could have kicked a field goal and gone up by 6. Earlier, he went for a 4th and short around midfield and didn't make it, giving the Noles a short field.

True, I still still think we win tho. Jordan was elite on those last 3 drives, we scored tds on 3 in a row. I just don't think Leonard was effective in throwing. Duke running the ball is what killed us

True, I still still think we win tho. Jordan was elite on those last 3 drives, we scored tds on 3 in a row. I just don't think Leonard was effective in throwing. Duke running the ball is what killed us
Maybe. But again, once Duke QB went out they had no chance. Nolies loaded the box and that poor kid looked scared too death. Took the wind out of dukes sails.

It's still early but it sucks for the Pedo State fans as James Franklin would be owed over $64 million if Pedo State U fires him.

Reactions: fsu939913
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT